All Comments on 'Wife wants Experiences'

by chymera

Sort by:
  • 142 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Who believes "Monica" will help pay for the divorce?

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 1 year ago

Easily the nicest way you can deal with such an obnoxious and heartbreaking situation.

When facing the idiotic 'open relationship' request, most of us would have just said "Who are you fucking behind my back!?" or "That's it - we're over!" immediately, without a second thought. Kinda shows how much this guy loves this worthless woman for him to take the time to think about it. But think about it, he did, and, as any rational and reasonable man would conclude, there's absolutely no upside for him to accept to be in such a relationship, especially now that he is married.

An all-around very realistic flash. Thanks for the share, author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why is this tagged cheating? Why is this half story even here? Literotica would be a lot better with moderation.

CaptainbklCaptainbklabout 1 year ago

Very good story. Well written and to the point.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

5 stars - and who cares what her response might be?

She got exactly what she asked for - to be single and free to choose whomever she wants to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Right on, loved it! On point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I guess to each there own. I knew my wife was much more promiscuous than me before I married her. I guess some might say she was a slut in high school and college. I have had 6 sexual partners while she has had probably 10 times as many. I am hoping she has gotten other men out of her system. I guess only time will tell. I have to admit she makes me work to satisfy her sexual needs. I have to go down on her when she gets home from work and then again before we have sex at night. She loves oral sex and gets off every time.

usaretusaretabout 1 year ago

Perfect response.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop: So there!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

She can't even make the claim to having NO other experiences. Sex in the back seat of a car is still a sexual experience.

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 1 year ago
We’ve been married a long time.

And now we’re not.

The End.

Look, I just wrote a story!

There’s nothing worth reviewing here, as there’re no characters, no real plot, and no emotional component. It’s less than a sketch. If the whole thing fits and a half a page, don’t bother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes it was short, BUT THEN

it informs the reader that the man thinks he has a happy Marriage when suddenly the wife says to him, you had more sexual experiences before we married, I want to have some more.....

The husband simply tells wife, ok well let me help you by stepping out of the way so you are single like I was.

What more is needed, very thoughtful of him actually

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 year ago

'My wife want sex with other men. I said no. She said "Deal with it." I cried[because most Lit writers love pussy men] I threw up. I left.'

The end.

Without all of the cheap filler material.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"I was single and fancy free when I had my experiences. You should be the same. I'll file for divorce tomorrow. Then you can have all the experiences you want."

EXCELLENT COME BACK BY HUSBAND - THIS SHOULD BE A STD RESPONSE TO SKANKING WIVES WHO WANT OTHER COCKS

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941about 1 year ago

Great story and it deserves to be expanded

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You could have left it here at chapter one. Ill read the rest of the story though. Good logic versus illogical story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is an essay disguised as a "story". What a waste of everyone's time.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The husband walking out the door like that without a fight is just the weakest most pathetic person ever. His response is teenage and shows a complete lack of maturity. It's the kind of response you'd expect from someone who's wife didn't give them the choice and just kicked them out, but kind of wished they'd had a choice and said this, and the fact that they couldn't has festered ever since. The kind of person that would get hung up on who dumped who. The kind of person that if they did manage to find someone willing to marry them would find themselves cucked less than a few years later.

Going nuclear at the first sign of trouble is what toddlers do when they don't get what they want. It's what wife beaters do because they lack the intelligence to see things for what they really are and fixate on things that are irrelevant.

The story itself has promise, the idea of a wife being led astray by a female friend is a well that will never run dry of possibilities for exploration.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The relationship was over and as much a fling as anything.. If he really loved her that much we would have found a way to accept her needs.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The anonymous one month past is obviously a cheating feminist! She thinks that the husband should share is wife with other men so she can get more experiences. Well I say BS! Divorce her!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So, a man who objects to his wife going out fucking other men is no better than a wife beater? That's what the anon further down seems to be saying which raises three distinct possibilities. Either that anon is a committed cuck who believes that the rest of us should also be. Second, that anon is a feminazi who lives her life this way and sees no wrong in what she or the wife in this story is doing/wants to do. The remaining possibility is that he/she is one of those bores who has to say outrageous things in order to provoke a negative response and in so doing remind the rest of the world that he/she exists. Which ever one it is, please just go away. Maybe form a support group with like minded individuals? Whatever, just do it quietly and leave LW be

tomol111tomol11110 months ago

How about development?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Outstanding

Same circumstances

Love it

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Worse than a RAAC once the series finishes

jmm999jmm9998 months ago

Today of all days I received a long email commenting on my submission 'The Discussion'. And here it is again in another form.

Awesome piece - five stars!

Schwanze1Schwanze18 months ago

Read again. Reaction is oh hell yes

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good start, but it should end here. Further chapters can only travel down the old RAAC road, I'll skip them.

Simple equation: She wants to cheat. He doesn't and doesn't want her to either. Trust is gone, respect is gone, and love's hand is on the door on the way out.

Buster2UBuster2U8 months ago

5 stars for Great Writing of this heartbreaking story. So very applicable to today's society. A Wonderful loving relationship destroyed by the lack of communication. Let this story be a warning to you. Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Exactly right. Excellent scenario and story - and told completely without being long-winded (a bad disease with many writers here...). Well done. Except for the miserable lack of any retribution on the Monica character. She deserves serious pain, and it is necessary for the story to have any sense of justice.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A wife should be able to explore others. Especially if the husband has been the only one and has a small penis. Women need cock and little guys need to be cucked.

inka2222inka22226 months ago

A very appropriate response. Coming back in a year and offing Monica would be a sweet extra. But hey, can't have everything.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It's very selfish when a husband doesn't understand his wife's needs. There's nothing wrong in letting her explore outside of the marriage. From my own personal experience I can honestly say that it has made my relationship with my shared wife much more intimate.

WisquejacWisquejac6 months ago

First to anon below. Yuck. Secondly well said story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very good. Short and to the point. If I am not enough, then do your thing, but not with me involved.

enderlocke77enderlocke775 months ago

I give complex plots 1 page lol

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

OMG great story Wish I had done that straight away instead of giving all my exes 3 chances (jaybee186)

nixroxnixrox4 months ago

3 stars - Just her having the temerity to fully express her desire for sexual experiences outside their marriage means one thing to me - she has been thinking about this for a long time, and she really wants a divorce.

That ends their marriage right now with no second chances, and I agree with the husband's actions 100%.

SexecutionerSexecutioner4 months ago

Awww..

Look at the anonymous little cowards talking shit. You cocksuckers are going to have to wait for your hotpockets because your mother is tossing my salad....

consulting91consulting913 months ago

A good first chapter. Can’t wait to read the next one.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69about 2 months ago

That’s how it’s done! Kudos

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

I wanted more…more info, more drama, more regret, more anger, more cheating and of course more story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous