Wife Wants More Pt. 03

Story Info
Discussing revelations.
765 words
4.21
9.3k
7
1

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarrenZ
DarrenZ
316 Followers

It was later that same night. We went to a dark place really fast and I think both of us, a little more clear headed, were thinking about what had been said.

Maggie was the first to break the silence.

"Harry, I don't really want to have sex with anyone else. You understand that, right?"

I looked at her. Did I know that?

"Y-yeah, Maggie. I know. I mean, it's a fantasy, right? Your head went somewhere when I was fucking you with the dildo. You imagined someone else was attached to that big cock. I kinda get it."

"Yeah. That's all. Feeling that shaft inside of me, bigger than you, just, inspired those thoughts."

There it was again. She plainly called out my smaller dick and instead of being upset or embarrassed, it enflamed me. But I said nothing.

Some more time of silence, just holding each other. Then something came into my mind and before I could stop myself, I was saying it.

"Mags... Before we were together, did you have lovers who were bigger than me?"

Silence. Then, she spoke.

"Yes."

"Do you like fucking big dicks?"

A few seconds of silence.

"Yes."

"Do you ever wish I had a bigger dick?"

Another pause.

"Yes."

I breathed softly.

"I know what you said earlier and I don't believe you want to have sex with another man. But, if it wasn't about feelings or emotion, or hurting me, do you want to fuck another big dick? A real one?"

The silence was deafening.

"Yes.... goddamn it, I do."

"Maggie?"

"Yes, baby?"

"I kinda want to see you fuck a bigger dick."

She turned to look at me. (We had been spooning previously)

"Harry, you don't mean that. You don't, do you?"

"I think I do."

"Harry, that's a super dangerous idea. You get that, right?"

"I know."

"Baby, that would be something that couldn't be undone once done."

"I get that. But that's why you were crying earlier. When you were admitting to me what you had been thinking when I was fucking you with the dildo. You really DO want to fuck a bigger dick. You are just feeling ashamed and fearful that you would hurt me."

She looked in my eyes. She nodded.

"Is something wrong with me?" she asked.

"No, baby. I don't think so. I'm sure that probably figures into why some women might cheat on their husbands."

"I don't want to cheat on you, Harry. I might WANT to fuck a bigger dick, but I LOVE you."

"I know that, Maggie. I can understand how you love me but still want more. NEED more."

She nodded.

"I'm so sorry, Harry. I do need more."

"Don't be sorry, baby. It's ok. I kind of understand. I mean, I'm the one who introduced the dildo to our sex. I figured it out. I love seeing what it does to you. I love being a part of you getting that pleasure."

"Oh, honey, yes. I love that you have given that to me. Even when I have done myself with it, I feel you there, like you're in the room. I did mean it when I said I wanted you to see me... fuck a bigger cock."

"Oh, god, Maggie. There is really something about thinking of you taking a bigger cock in front of me."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"How would that even work?"

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"How could I fuck a bigger cock with you there to see it?"

"I'm not sure."

"Would you want it to be someone we know or a stranger?" she asked, seeming really contemplating the logistics.

"I don't know. There are pros and cons to either."

"Oh?"

"Yes. Someone we know would be someone we could probably trust more to be safe and to keep our secret. But then we'd have to see them again and it might get awkward. A stranger would be more risky, but we could never see them again and likely wouldn't know anyone we do to tell."

"I love your analytical mind," she giggled.

Her giggle reminded me of earlier.

"Maggie, do you really think my dick is small?"

She was silent. She worked so hard to protect my feelings.

"Yes. I do."

"So it's not just that you want a bigger dick than me but my dick is ok? It's that you want a bigger dick because I'm too small."

"Yes. That turns you on though, doesn't it Harry? You like knowing that I think your dick is small."

It was my turn to silently nod.

DarrenZ
DarrenZ
316 Followers