Wife Wants More Pt. 05

Story Info
Wife finishes her story from college.
853 words
4.44
7.5k
6
2

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarrenZ
DarrenZ
320 Followers

(Continuing Maggie's story from college, from her perspective)

Of course I was completely pissed at Dean. How dare he offer me up to his friend so casually.

There was a moment immediately after Jim left, when he was staring at my pussy gaping after the assault by Big Jim's huge cock and dripping with his cum, that I though Dean might go down on me. I was both turned on and repulsed by the thought.

"Will you get me something to clean myself up with?" I asked Dean, snapping him out of his trance.

He went to the bathroom and came back with a single tissue.

"Are you fucking kidding me, Dean? He's not YOU," I said with all the venom could muster.

Dean scurried back and got a washcloth for me. I took great pleasure in dirtying up his washcloth with the scum from Jim and my fucking.

After I cleaned myself up, I pulled my clothes on. Dean stared at me in shock, still naked with his tiny deflated dicklet hanging out.

I was disgusted by him now. I gathered as much of my stuff as I as I could and shoved it in a bag.

"MagPie, don't leave!" he begged.

Without thinking, I slapped him hard across his face.

"I. Am. Not. Your. Whore."

I left and went to my friend Julia's place to stay the night and to figure things out.

------------

Julia had a friend who needed a new roommate, so I was able to move out and away from Dean. Maybe I was overreacting, but my whole belief in our relationship was trashed by his actions.

A few days later, I found myself before a door and I could hardly explain why I was there. After I got the courage to knock, the door came open.

"Hi, MagPie. A little surprised to see you here."

Jim stood in the doorway before me. I honestly didn't know what to say.

"Dean's not here," he said.

"I'm not looking for Dean."

He stared at me not comprehending.

"Are you going to invite me in?" I asked dryly.

"Oh, yes, sure. Sorry."

I walked in and it was a typical trashy bachelor guy room.

"I'll make this simple. Dean and I are done. What he did wasn't ok in the least. I'm not into you, so this isn't the start of anything special between the two of us. I want you to fuck me again with that big dick of yours on my terms, and then, once we're done, we'll go our separate ways. Are you down for that?"

------------

"And that was that. I fucked his huge tool again, had several 'dildo orgasms', and as I said, we never saw each other again," Maggie said, finishing her story.

I wasn't sure how to process everything she had told me.

"I knew you were in a long relationship with Dean. I never knew why or how it ended. What an inexcusable thing to have done," I finally replied.

She just nodded.

After a moment, I felt I had to say more.

"I would never, ever do something like that to you. You know that Maggie, right?"

"Of course I do, honey. But, and this is hard for me to say, I don't... I don't know that what he did was all that awful."

"What does that mean?" I asked, a little confused.

"I mean, it was kinda gross for a boyfriend to, unprompted, put a girlfriend in a position like that. I don't think anyone of us was trashed enough to really blame alcohol," she said.

"But still, who does that?" I replied.

"Yeah. But in the end, while I might have felt some high level of pressure from him, I could have said 'no'. I could have refused. Despite the situation, I did end up enjoying it," she reasoned.

"So, what are you saying?"

"That maybe, maybe... maybe I overreacted in the moment. Maybe it was something we could have gotten past," she said, reflectively.

"Maggie... why did you go back to Jim?"

"Babe, you saw what it was like with a dildo. I liked what he did to me and I wanted to have it at least one more time. I ended up feeling gross afterwards. That I was sleeping with a guy I wasn't attracted to, who ended up not being worth whatever pleasure he might have been giving me. Even though that pleasure was pretty substantial. But it was hollow. And I felt sleazy," she explained.

"I get it. I'm sorry you went through that."

"But Harry, I'm telling you for more than one reason. First, all that ended up getting time to you, so I'd never change that. Secondly, I learned the lengths I would go to, the depths I would sink to go after that feeling. Jim wasn't the last big dick I'd experience before finding you, but that is a story for another night," Maggie hugged me as she finished telling her tale.

"Now, take me to bed and make me really feel that big fake cock in your wife's tight little pussy."

DarrenZ
DarrenZ
320 Followers