Wife Wants More Pt. 04

Story Info
Wife tells a story of her past.
3.3k words
4.49
10k
14
2

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarrenZ
DarrenZ
320 Followers

"Harry, look at this."

I looked down at her phone and I saw an image of a woman holding two dicks. One was definitely smallish, probably below average despite seeming to be very hard. Like me.

The other was massive. Big, thick, hefty. By this one woman holding a dick in each hand, it was easy to see the comparison in size between this two dicks.

I looked up into her heavily-lidded, lust-filled eyes.

"There's more. Swipe left," she ordered me.

I did and I was now looking at yet another, obviously different woman, holding two different, but similarly different sized cocks. Again and again, each time I scrolled left, there would be yet another small cock in a different woman's hand with another comparatively large cock in her other one.

I kept going and going and the same thing over and over, until suddenly I came to one that was quite different.

In this one, a gorgeous, thin pale-skinned woman wearing a transparent laced body stocking was holding an average-sized erect white dick in her left and in her right hand she held this massive, long black cock. It was easily twice as thick and appeared to be almost three times as long as the white dick. A graphic on it said "neversatisfiedxo".

I looked up at my wife's face only to find her flushed and biting her lip. She was majorly aroused. She nodded back to the phone.

"Oh, you like that one too I see."

I nodded back as I returned my gaze to just as stark a comparison as I've ever seen.

Then, she leaned in a whispered in my ear, "Honey, was there any particular reason you picked my new friend to be black?"

(note: her "new friend" is how we'd recently begun referring to her dildo)

My mouth was completely dry. I couldn't answer her. It was absolutely an intentional choice I had made when I ordered it, one I immediately had regretted for fear it was a wrong one, something that might ruin the hoped for appreciation of the gift. But until now, that aspect of the toy had never been commented on.

"I honestly don't know," I replied. I was both admitting indirectly that I had made an intentional but that I couldn't explain why I made that choice.

Perhaps in desperation to avoid a topic that suddenly felt like the third rail in our sex talk, perhaps because it was a question that had been on the tip of my tongue since this exploration had begun, but I next uttered a question to her that was going to open a whole new, different can of worms.

"So how big was your biggest dick?"

Her face shot quickly away from looking at the photo on her phone to my face, searching my expression for I suspect some clue as to what was behind the sudden shift in topic.

"Do you really want the answer to that, Harry?"

I nodded.

Without answering, she took the phone and began shifting through the photos. She found the one she was looking for and handed me back her phone.

I was looking at yet another cock comparison photo. I later found out that these photos we had been looking at were all actually in her own photo gallery. She had saved them to her phone. They weren't just in some only gallery.

This new image (it wasn't one I had already looked at, which spoke to the sheer number of cock comparison images she had saved) showed yet again a woman holding two erect penises. It wasn't lost on me that the woman in the photo had a passing resemblance, mostly in body type and cute cheeks, to Maggie.

In her left hand was the noticeably smaller dick, similar in looks and size to my own. In her right hand, was this incomprehensibly thick that was easily twice as long as the other dick in the photo. It wasn't as long as the black cock in the last photo, but the girth on this thing was impressive.

"What? This one?"

She nodded, "Yeah, that's my best guess from my recollection."

"Jesus."

"Yeah," she replied, simply acknowledging my astonishment.

"Who was it?"

"What's that?" she asked. I couldn't tell if she was genuinely distracted by the photo or if she was stalling.

"Who was your lover with the cock like that one?" I said, using the visual she had provided and pointing to the big cock in the photo.

She swallowed hard.

"Babe, to answer that I'll have to tell a story about my past that I'm honestly ashamed about. So ashamed, it's one I truly believed I'd never tell you. I have so much trust and faith in you, in our love, I know I can tell it to you now. But understand it will alter some of the things we've been exploring."

"Wow. That's quite the buildup, Mags."

"I know. Sorry. I was laying it on a bit thick, wasn't I? But seriously, it is a big deal to me that I feel comfortable enough with our love to finally tell you."

We sat down on our couch together and she began her story:

(Switching to her perspective for the story as it makes sense to)

I had been dating my boyfriend Dean since the spring of my junior year in high school. Dean was a year older and I'm embarrassed to say I largely picked the college I attended so that I could be with him. Senior year, being stuck in high school while he went ahead to college was a rough one.

We had been having sex since the summer before he left for college. I didn't want him going away and being seduced by some college slut. I wanted him to know what he'd be giving up if he left me.

Dean was on the college lacrosse team. He'd actually been good enough in high school to get a scholarship for the sport. He was a fit guy, but lacrosse fit. Tallish and quick. Not burly, like a football jock. But Dean's dick didn't quite match his physique. He wasn't a big guy down there. For my pretty inexperienced, tiny body that was all well and good. I hardly knew any better and he fit me just fine.

It was one night my sophomore year that we had been partying late with a lot of his lacrosse teammates, which was pretty common in those days. Many of them had girlfriends too, some of whom I got along pretty good with. A few of them, the girlfriends I liked, got real flirty when drunk and even started different levels of flashing the other teammates, guys other than their own boyfriends. This became a frequent event at these parties, girls even getting awarded beers or cheers for their show. We're talking mostly just tits and ass. Early on, they'd be bra or panty covered. But as things progressed, they became more likely to be bare than not. There definitely was a bit of an arms race going on.

Thankfully, there wasn't much pressure from either the guys or the other girls to participate if you didn't want to. I tended to be one of the ones who chose not to. To be honest, I always felt my tits were too small and my ass was too big in comparison to each other and certainly to some of the well-built girls who were actively participating.

Dean thankfully wasn't the least bit pushy about me doing it and was relatively chill about any reactions to the girls who did flash. I think this was helped by the fact that as soon as the girls started flashing bare titties and asses, some of the guys responded by flashing their junk.

I should also mention here Dean's nickname on the team- "PeeWee". He took it in stride, he was a leader on the team and the guys truly did love him, but it is more obvious now that it was a reference to his relatively small dick.

This one night most of the couples had left the party as it had gotten much later than we generally had stayed, but this one was at our house, so we hadn't retired quite yet. Big Jim, as he was known, was the only guy still around that wasn't passed out. Big Jim was the guy who name was absolutely not ironic. If there was a group and you had a guy they called "Ox" or "Bull" or "Moose", Big Jim was that guy to the team. He was huge, a real brickhouse. He seemed out of place on a lacrosse field due to his size, but he was surprisingly fast and dominated on defense for the team.

Big Jim adored Dean. Dean was a really, really nice guy and was very supportive of his friends. You got the impression that Big Jim was not well treated throughout most of his live, likely picked on for being nearly six foot and wide as a doorway in like sixth grade. With this team, he used his skills to earn a well-deserved place as a star and no one was a bigger supporter of his than Dean.

I should also mention Big Jim was not a good looking guy at all. And despite his athletic skills and plenty of exercise, he has quite the big gut for a college kid. He was easily 300 pounds.

So here we were, the three of us as the last folks standing and I was really ready for bed. I had only drank a bit over the long night, so I was at best loosened and nowhere near drunk. I was about to ask Dean to take me to bed, when he said something I was expecting.

"MagPie, you should do Big Jim a great favor and flash him your pretty little titties. He played amazing for us today."

To say I was shocked was an understatement. I hadn't watched Dean drink a whole lot that night, so my first thought that he was so drunk he didn't know what he was saying. I looked at him and then at Big Jim. The big guy had the sweetest puppy dog eyes I had ever seen. He didn't have a girlfriend and I had no doubt he was likely jealous of his teammates with their hot little girlfriends. I later wondered if this had been a setup, planned in advanced for this night or some night where the elements fell into place.

"Excuse me?" I responded to this request from left field.

"Come on, babe. Show Big Jim your tits. You've been shy with the others, but make him feel special and let him see them."

I knew I was being manipulated, but I was young and eager to please. I didn't think it would be a big deal- it was just Jim. So I did it.

I took a deep breath and lifted my shirt and bra up like I was at Mardi Gras begging for beads. I'll admit, I got a thrill from the exposure and the look on the big guy's face when he saw my tits. I was hoping that this act got Dean turned on and that we'd end up going to our room and dealing with this excitement together privately. But something else was about to happen.

Jim stared and then did what I couldn't believe at the time but should have seen coming. He yanked his own pants down. They were drawstring sweatpants and he obviously wasn't wearing any underwear beneath them. He exposed to me what was, at the time, the biggest dick I had ever seen.

It wasn't hard, maybe just slightly hardening, but it hung obscenely out, easily much larger than Dean was even fully hard. It was thick, veiny dangling from a thick bush of pubic hair. It was really intimidating.

"Holy shit, Jim!" I unintentionally exclaimed.

Dean laughed. He was quite pleased with himself, for some reason.

"Now you know why we REALLY call him 'Big Jim'!" he laughed.

I'll admit, I couldn't take my eyes off of it. And Jim didn't seem in a hurry to put it away.

Dean spoke again, "Damn baby, he's giving you a good long look at his sausage. You should show your appreciation and flash him your hot ass."

My initial thought was, is he crazy? I'm not showing Jim my ass.

But I somehow wrapped my head around a thought- it did only seem fair. I can't explain it, it was like I was compelled to show appreciation for such a superior cock.

So I did it. Without really bothering to put away my tits fully, I turned around and yanked my tight yoga pants and thin thong panties down and bent over. I showed Big Jim my ass and a good shot at my bare pussy.

I'll be honest and I was probably more wet than I had ever been in my young life. It was exhilarating.

"Goddamn, Maggie," was all I heard Jim say.

I turned around, sort of pulling up my pants and I saw it again. Jim's huge cock. But now it was almost fully erect. When I first saw it I thought for sure he was a "shower" not a "grower" and that it would just fill out and not grow further. I was very mistaken. His thing was just massive.

I was startled as suddenly Dean was right beside me. I guess I had gotten a little tunnel visioned. I probably was showing more awe than was appropriate for a girlfriend to show her boyfriend's friend's junk. But that still didn't prepare me for what Dean said next.

"MagPie," he whispered, using his pet name for me, "why don't you throw Big Jim a little bone and let him fuck you, just this once?"

The color rushed from my face. Are you fucking kidding me? Is my boyfriend of three an a half years seriously suggesting I fuck his big-dicked friend?

When the color returned to my face it came back in a rush of anger and adrenaline. He wants me to fuck his friend, I'll goddamn make him regret asking me to fuck his friend.

After pulling my clothes together enough so I could walk unimpeded, I walked over to Jim who inexplicably still had his huge dick out, and said, "Come on, Jim. My boyfriend wants me to fuck you."

Jim obviously had no interest in arguing. He didn't even bother to pull his pants up, just hold them so they didn't get tangled around his legs as he took my hand as I led him to Dean and my room.

If I was going to fuck his friend, I sure as hell wasn't going to do it where others might wake up and see us. And I kind of wanted to violate our bed as well.

Jim quickly helped me shed my clothes and I was completely naked in front of another guy besides Dean for the first time.

"Damn, Maggie. I've always thought you were by far the hottest of all the girls," Jim said.

I'm not sure if he was just saying that, but in that moment it felt very sincere.

Jim took off his clothes and of course his big gut was there and not something you could ignore. Suddenly, the thought of him on top of me was concerning.

"Do you have a condom, Jim?" I asked quietly, a little surprised to hear my own voice asking that question.

I saw the look of panic in his eyes. I'd guess the big guy hadn't had much use for one and was prepared. But then Dean spoke up.

"It's ok, Magpie. It's just Jim. He's clean."

He knew I was on the pill so I guess his knowledge that Jim hadn't been with other girls meant he was clean. In retrospect, I think Dean perversely wanted Jim to cum in me.

Still pissed at Dean, I accepted what he said and moved to sit on the edge of the bed, spreading my pussy open for both boys to see.

"Well, what are you waiting for 'Big Jim'?" I asked the large guy with the huge cock pointing at me.

He wasted little time. He came to me, cock in hand, and moved to enter me. I assumed I was going to have to help guide him in due to inexperience, but I guess the size of his cock made it easier. He hit the target and pressed in, popping his large cock head in with one push.

"Ooomfff! Whoa, oh my god. Slow down big guy. Holy hell you're big!" I said, hand on his big belly to hold him back from plunging in too deep. Fortunately my juices were flowing due to the crazy adrenaline of thee situation, but fuck it felt like he would tear me open.

A smile came across Jim's lips that I would never have expected from him. It was a bit of an evilish grin you might see on a predator who has their prey locked in their sites. And yet, it just made me gush more.

"Are you ready for more, Maggie?" he asked, Cheshire Cat grin still on his face.

"Yes, Jim. Give it to me. Just go slow at first, ok? I'm not used to something this big," I told him demurely.

I heard a moan in the background. I suspect Dean had his little dick out (I really couldn't think of it any other way after tonight) and was jacking off to the sight of his tiny girlfriend getting fucked by his huge buddy.

Jim pushed into me and on that second push, he was already in deeper than Dean had ever gone and the sensation plus that thought pushed me over the edge and I had my first "dildo orgasm". My legs were trembling in the air and I felt my pussy contract around his huge shaft.

Jim didn't let up. He used the added lubricant from my pussy to push on, plunging his giant meat stick deeper into my tiny pussy. I felt him hit my cervix, which stung initially and before I could tell him to ease up he lunged a little harder and went right through. He had entered my womb. I had never felt so full and it felt fantastic.

Tears rolled down my cheeks but the ecstasy in my expression gave Jim the confidence to keep going. He pulled back and I could believe how long it took for him to come nearly all the way out. He kept the head in and started rhythmically fucking me with that huge cock.

I both meant what I said and perhaps over emphasized the delivery for Dean's sake when I said, "Oh god Jim, you are fucking my pussy so good. I've never felt so full. Your cock is amazing, 'Big Jim'."

"Ugh!" Dean said, vocally announcing he had cum.

My disgust for Dean was only tempered by how good fucking Jim's huge cock felt. Holy Jesus, it felt like nothing I had ever felt before and like he was rearranging my insides. The pain of him pushing through my cervix gradually numbed and transformed into feeling like he was actually becoming a part of me.

Unexpectedly, he leaned forward and kissed me full on the lips and I kissed him back, not giving any shit about Dean's feelings at this point.

Jim's inexperience gave way as he suddenly came deep in my womb with no warning whatsoever. He must have saved up a ton of cum because it felt like he came so much I half expected it to come out of my mouth.

He awkwardly pulled himself out of me and a huge dollop of cum came pouring out of my gaping pussy. Right on Dean's bed.

Jim hurriedly excused himself and took off. He did thank me in a sweet way and told me that it was wonderful.

After he left I just laid there, semen dripping obscenely from my pussy, on show for Dean to take in.

"Are you happy now?" I asked him.

DarrenZ
DarrenZ
320 Followers