Wife Wants More Pt. 06

Story Info
Things are taken up a few notches.
1.6k words
4.43
7.7k
7
1

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarrenZ
DarrenZ
320 Followers

Things got heated up a bunch when a package arrived one afternoon I was home but Maggie was not. It was addressed to her and despite our general openness about all things, I don't typically open mail addressed to her, even packages.

When she got off her shift later that evening I handed her the package and she about squealed.

"Are you ready to take things to the next level?" she asked me.

Eyebrow raised and interest piqued, I told her, "Yes. Sounds intriguing."

She insisted we both take a good long shower together to wash of the day's wear on each of us but told me not to bother to put on clothes. She had me go into our bedroom while she locked me out of the bathroom with the package in hand. After a good while, she told me she was coming out with her surprise.

"Alright, first do YOU trust ME?"

Obviously she was turning my question that started all of this back on me.

"Yes, you nut."

"Ok then, stand at the edge of the bed and close your eyes. I'm going to come out and put something on you. DON'T OPEN YOUR EYES. TRUST YOUR WIFE."

The big smile cracked across my face as I closed my eyes and even put my left hand across them so I would be less tempted to peek.

I heard the door open and Maggie step out. She began awkwardly putting something on me that felt sort of like a jock strap with something heavy on the front. I wasn't a complete innocent, so I knew what felt to be a harness being strapped to me. What I was surprised about is how as it went on it was constraining my cock significantly. Was this a chastity device of some sort?

I felt her finish and by the way she ran her hands down my legs, it felt like she was kneeling before me. The sound of her voice below me confirmed my suspicion.

"Ok, I'm going to put something in your right hand that'll feel like a ball. Do not squeeze it until I tell you to, ok?"

"Ok."

She did exactly as she described.

"Ok, now open your eyes."

When I did I looked down to see her naked on her knees before me, nearly blocked by a massive black dildo, very similar to the one I bought her, but this thing was even bigger than the one I bought. Might have been a similar make, but seriously this thing was massive. When I looked in my right hand, I saw that I held some sort of bulb that was connected by a clear tube to the base of the dildo. It was attached to a harness as I suspected in a strap on configuration, but obviously this harness model was designed either for a woman to wear or to intentionally to restrict a male wearer's own equipment.

"Well what do you think of our new, new friend?"

"Wow, it's huge!"

"I know, right?" she said with probably the biggest grin I'd ever seen on her face.

"I guess you're wanting me to use this on you."

"You're goddamn right I am. Are you up to it?" she asked.

"Sure. I'm just worried you're going to be able to take it all. It almost looks twice as big as the other one I bought you."

"I mean, if you're talking in overall volume, length times circumference, it very likely is," she grinned that devious smile.

"Don't you worry about me. It's well-lubricated and I'm well-lubricated, trust me. One look at this thing and the faucet was on. Bring it, big boy," she insisted.

"Ummm, this harness is a bit... constraining. Is that intentional?" I asked.

"Mmmm, yeah babe. I didn't want you confused about which one to put in me or for your little guy to get in the way."

Fuck, why did her casual humiliation get to me so good?

"I think I'm going to suck on it for a bit, treat it like I would a real big cock. Would you like that? Would you like me to worship your big FAKE cock, baby?" she teased.

"Mmmm, oh yes. That would be nice."

She began performing what has to be one of the most pornographic, epic blow jobs ever seen. She teased the tip, she licked it from tip to base, she nibbled the fake balls, and then she deep throated it, or at least attempted to, like a champion cock swallower. I became quite aroused and also jealous. I was actually jealous of the dildo my wife was lasciviously performing fellatio on. My dick, constrained in the way it was, was painful. It had nowhere to grow.

"Oh god, Harry. If only you had a cock like this. Oh, wow. How good would it be..."

She got up and laid back on the bed, pulling my by the fake cock.

"Are you ready to really make your wife holler?" Maggie asked me, her eyelids heavy with lust.

"Mags, what's the bulb for?" I asked, not getting it.

"Honey, when I ask you to, I want you to squeeze it forcefully several times. It's made to stimulate ejaculation with a fake semen-like substance that's water soluble. You're going to fuck me with that big black cock and then make me feel like you just filled my pussy with your hot cum."

"Mmmm, oh, Maggie."

"That's right. I know you noticed that I followed your lead and got the cock in 'chocolate'. You want to see me take a black cock, don't you. Maybe a real one?"

"Oh, Maggie," I said as I began to push the dildo into her with my pelvic thrust.

"Oooooh, Harry. Ooooooh, yes, do you see that big black cock entering my tiny white pussy? Tell me this isn't what you dream about, baby."

"Oh, yes, Maggie," I exclaimed, pushing further into my wife with the huge dildo.

"Do you wish it was your big dick or do you really wish it was a real black cock?"

"Uhhhhh," I moaned, not able to answer her. The harness hurt and the erection that I was trying to grow just had no place to go. My pain contrasted with the pleasure Maggie seemed to be getting. I was so conflicted. But also, deep down, I knew that if I answered her question honestly that things might really change.

"Ohhh, Harry. It feels sooooo good. So much better than you ever have. Christ, I love you so much, but I miss a big cock so badly."

I suddenly realized I easily had more of this ginormous cock in her, probably deeper than I had ever been, and she was taking it like a champ. I really can't express how tiny my wife's pussy is and yet, her she was taking a long, really girthy dildo and enjoying it so much.

"I have a confession baby... I told you Big Jim was the biggest cock I'd had and I also told you I had others nearly as big... but I never told you who they were... Harry, I've had two big black cocks before... Before I met you, uhhhh, before you came into my life, I was nearly a slut to black cocks... You probably saved me from being a full on black cock slut... I loved you so much, I gave it all up.... But you... ooooo... you saw through me... you and that smart brain of yours figured out exactly what I REALLY needed and you... mmmmm... you selflessly gave it to me.... HOLY CHRIST BABY, YES!"

My head was about to explode and my dick was like one big painful bruise at this point, but I couldn't stop... I couldn't stop giving her the big dildo. I wanted so badly to see her take the whole thing. I ignored my pain. I ignored the possibility of her feeling pain. Her words drove me to give everything I had to make her feel good.

"YES, HELL YES, RIGHT THERE, HARRY!!! FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG BLACK COCK!!! THIS IS SO RIGHT, MY MAN GIVING ME A BIG FUCKING. I'M ALMOST THERE- DON'T STOP!!! NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, DON'T STOP!!!! WHEN I COME, LET ME HAVE IT- SQUEEZE THAT BULB AND HAVE IT CUM INTO ME!!!" she screamed, commanding my best performance.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOO," she hollered and I began squeezing the bulb, squeezing hard and repeatedly.

She had a 'dildo orgasm' like no other and she nearly bucked me off of her. It was only the size of the dildo and the strong connection to the harness that kept me connected to her. She squeezed my ass so hard I thought she was going to rip my glutes and she continued bucking.

When she finally came down from the orgasm, she just collapsed, whimpering quietly.

I cautiously pulled loose from her, amazed at just how long it took to unsheathe the dildo from her pussy. When it came out from her in a loud, audible 'pop', her pussy queefed and a significant dollop of the fake cum came spilling out of her tiny, battered pussy. It looked like a real creampie.

I worked feverishly to extract myself from the harness, nervous about what state I would find my dick in. Fortunately, it just looked soft, reddened, and covered in my own cum. Somehow, my forcibly flaccid penis had ejaculated.

I was confused, embarrassed, aroused, and curious all at the same time.

I looked over and just saw my wife dreamily smiling at me and the mess my dick was in. She was definitely pleased with herself.

DarrenZ
DarrenZ
320 Followers