Wife Wants More Pt. 08

Story Info
Plans are made and desires are laid out.
1.8k words
4.61
7k
6
0

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, how is this supposed to work?"

Days later, I had finally wrapped my head fully around the idea that I would be letting my wife have sex with a man with a bigger cock. The reality is we both wanted it. The lingering issue was my concern, fueled by Julia's comments to me.

"Well, we could do it two ways. The first is I could go out and find some guy with a big dick to fuck me. I'm not sure how long that might take. And it's always going to be a gamble that the guy actually has a big cock or just thinks it is big. The other option would be we do a search online, but that carries risks as well. The idea I've been leaning in to is if you have a friend whom you know to be well-endowed, we start playing with him. I think it's the best solution as it will be someone you would trust a bit more than a stranger, who might be more inclined to recognize the value of not disturbing our relationship, and who would be more accessible to us."

"Well, I guess you have given this a lot of thought. Might I inquire as to whether you already have someone in mind?"

"No. I honestly have no idea who might meet that criteria. Do YOU know which of your friends might be packing heat?" she asked with a teasing tone.

I thought for a moment. Normally I'd be quick to say I wasn't the type of guy who would be checking out other guys dicks. And for the vast majority of my life, this would have been a completely true statement. The truth was that since knowledge of my wife's desire for big cocks became unlocked, I have changed. I'd like to make the record very clear that I have zero homosexual inclinations whatsoever. I am just not into men. However, again since our sex life has become very focused on male size, I've found that I have become... focused on dicks in a way I never had before.

And, again being honest with myself and you the readers, the comparisons between my smaller dick (or dicks of similar size to mine) and larger appendages has gotten me aroused. I don't have any desires to be with a man or do anything to a man's penis, but the very thought of someone having a superior cock to mine and thinking about what that cock may do to my wife's pussy if given the opportunity was something that was beginning to dominate my mental thoughts daily.

All that being said, I knew the answer to Maggie's question instantly.

Stan was an older guy in my firm that I was pretty good friends with. He didn't live in our town but he frequently visited due to work he would need to do here. While here, I often invited him to join me as a guest at my country club for a round of golf. I wasn't super active, but I did get to golf at least a couple times a week, especially if Stan was in town. Stan had a slight gut that no manner of working out had ever quite erased. But other than that, he was quite fit, I guess reasonably good looking, and, as I had begun to notice recently, pretty well hung. This guy was a definite show'er. His big meat hung down his thigh and flopped around a bit as he would walk from the showers.

I knew Stan to be single as he was recently divorced. I should also clarify that he had kids almost as old as Maggie and I, that's how much older he was. But he treated me pretty much like an equal and was a good guy to hang out with. In their few times crossing paths, he and Maggie had exchanged in some very light flirting. Nothing that I would've thought concerning, so I know there could be interest on both sides. But I knew that opening this door might be dangerous. I mean, he was a work colleague and all.

I'm not going to lie- I was nervous as hell about this idea but I couldn't stop myself.

I knew that Stan would be heading into town for an extended project at work in a few weeks, so I called him up and invited him to stay at our place.

"Come on, Stan. You don't want to spend a whole week in some hotel when you could have home cooked meals and our company, do you? You can stay over the weekend and we can get in some golfing and whatever else we can get up to," I offered him.

"That does sound enticing. You sure Maggie won't mind?"

"Are you kidding, she'll love it. Trust me."

"Alright then. I'll come straight into work on Monday and then follow you home when we're off."

So now I had to tell Maggie. I wasn't sure if I should be honest with my thinking or just let things happen if they happen. Maybe she was just all talk?

But my Maggie is way smarter than I gave her credit for.

"Honey, is Stan who you picked for me to have sex with? Stan?"

That was her instant question when I told her I had invited him.

"What?" I feigned innocence. She wasn't buying it.

"Oh come on. I can read you like a book. For fuck's sake, you've got an erection from just telling me."

It's true, I did.

"I mean, I could see why you might pick him. He is nice, he lives out of town. He certainly has BDE."

"BDE?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, Big Dick Energy. BDE."

"Is...is that really a thing or are you just making it up?"

"No. It's a thing. I mean, there are Alpha guys who don't have big dicks, but you can kind of tell when a guy knows he's got the size to justify confidence. It's like seeing through false bravado for some, but knowing the bravado is justified in others. BDE guys aren't assholes because they don't need to be. I mean, there are certainly assholes with big dicks, but they usually have nothing else to offer."

"Well, Jesus. Sounds like you could give a dissertation on the subject."

"You wouldn't believe the places they will go in Cosmo," she giggled.

"So, seriously. You think I should fuck Stan?" she continued.

"I mean, the thought crossed my mind. I figured set the stage, see what happens. You're right about his assets."

"You mean, you've seen his dick and it's big?"

"Well, I was referring to him being nice and from out of town primarily, but yes, I can confirm that."

"Harry, are you checking out other guy's cocks to find a big one for me?"

I blushed, "Not... exactly. But kind of."

She brushed my cheek with her soft hand.

"You are so sweet to me. You really do put my needs above yours, don't you?"

I shrugged and changed the subject because I was embarrassed.

"Does it bother you that he's so old?" I asked.

She bit her lip before she answered.

"No. I... do kind of have a thing for older men."

"Oh, do you?" I asked. This was new information to me.

"Yeah, but I don't really want to go into why right now, ok?"

That was a weird wall she put up. I hope she opens up about it sometime.

"Sure. Since the potential reason for Stan's stay is out in the open now, should we discuss... expectations?" I asked.

"What? You mean? Rules? Limits?"

"Ugh, no. I guess not. Like if this happens, really happens, do you have anything you don't want, from me or him? Or don't want to do?"

Now it was her turn to blush a little.

"Babe, if it happens, I suspect things will go all the way. I mean all the way. You invited him for a work week and the following weekend. Did you think that through?"

"I guess not," I replied.

"If it happens, he's going to fuck me. Probably often. You think an older divorced guy like him gets a whole lot of opportunities for sex with a woman my age?"

"Good point."

"And Harry, babe, if he's really packing as you say, do you think I'm going to pass up on have sex with that big cock as frequently as possible? Are you going to be able to handle that?"

I swallowed hard, "Yes."

I could tell she wasn't very convinced but she broke into a smirk, "I think you're more than going to handle it. I think the idea is fire for you. You're still erect, you know."

She got up close to me, breathing across my ear as she reached into my pants and began stroking my hard on.

She breathlessly whispered, "I think seeing me fuck a bigger dick than yours is the biggest thing on your mind these days, isn't it?"

"Yes," I said meekly, trembling with desire.

"You went through all the trouble of looking at a bunch of guy's dicks, trying to find someone who would give me the big cock I want... I need. And you fucking loved it. You've found a guy you think is safe and could have easy access by having him stay here. You've thought it all through because you can't wait to see me fuck a big cock, dontcha Harry?"

"Aaah, ooh, yes. Fuck, yes."

"But have you considered that if I get a big cock and have access to fuck it a lot, what will I need your little guy for? I mean, who would pass up a big throbbing cock for this little dicklet?"

"Oooooh, no.. no one would."

She whispered even softer, "I cannot wait to have his big cock inside me, with you watching. Are you going to pound your little dick while you watch us fuck? Are you going to cum all over your belly as he slams into and batters away at my tiny pussy?"

I bit my lip and all I got out was something like, "Mffft"

"And, baby, I'm going to want him to cum in my pussy. Are you ok with that? That's what I mean by all the way, Harry. Can you handle it if I let another man cum in me? Probably putting his seed deep in my womb. Forcing my birth control to work overtime. It's what I want more than anything. A real big cock cumming inside my pussy. HIS pussy."

"Aaaaahhh, YES. I want that too, aaaaaaaa," I said, cumming all over her hand.

She had a Cheshire Cat grin from ear to ear as she leaned back away from me. She got me to confess my deepest desires and she knew that she was fully in control.