Wife Warms Up Pt. 03

Story Info
A real life date? Are things going too far?
3.3k words
4.37
66.9k
94

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next month I noticed an increasing 'interest' in the fantasy that we had been exploring. Over the previous year and a half Megan had been happy to go along with the fantasy of wife sharing, but it had always been pretty clear that this was my fantasy and something that she was just participating in to add a bit of spice to the bedroom.

Her sudden aroused curiosity was unexpected and left me feeling a bit unsettled. She wanted to know more about what parts of the fantasy turned me on the most. She seemed to be testing my reaction with certain new roleplay ideas or things she teased me with.

Megan had traditionally taken on a somewhat domineering role when it came to exploring the fantasy. She often liked to tease me and 'put me in my place'. There was a natural element of humour to it that she could turn on and off fairly easily. She seemed to find it the easiest way to participate in the fantasy without any of it being 'too real'.

She had recently pulled back from this approach however. The dominance that I was accustomed to was being replaced by a much more intimate and curious means of exploration. She was asking far more questions about it than she ever had before. It seemed that the fantasy of wife sharing which had always been mine, was somehow becoming more interesting to her as well.

I quietly had a suspicion as to why that I kept to myself.

"Honey, do you think you would find it hot if I went on a date?"

It was obviously an unexpected question and it came out of the blue. Megan had just finished giving me a fairly spectacular blow job and was now just about to sink herself down onto my cock. To this point it had been a fairly normal night of sex which hadn't involved any kind of fantasy or roleplay (despite the focus of this story the majority of the sex we had did not involve any kind of fantasy play)

I looked at my wife in surprise and then let out a moan as I felt her lower herself down, taking the entirety of my dick inside of her.

"What do you mean exactly?" I managed as she began to slowly work herself up and down on me in her most erotic fashion.

"Like, a date..."

"With a guy".

Unsure exactly what she meant I remained quiet and she carried on, clearly flustered a bit by having to explain it in such plain terms.

"Where, you know... you'd be home while your wife was out with someone else.... and maybe it creates a really wild sexual intensity?"

"Nothing would happen of course!" she added onto the end as if it was a given but should be emphasized anyways.

Not getting any kind of immediate affirmation from me she relied on the tried and true. Leaning backwards she opened her legs a bit wider so that I could see my dick going in and out of her as she rode. She knew it was a favorite of mine. With her free hand she reached down and lifted her large left breast upwards and began to tongue around her wide areola. Favorite #2 for me.

The fact that she was pulling both of these out at the same time was a sure sign that she was trying to elicit a positive response from me.

"Who would you go on a date with?" I finally answered simply, tearing my gaze away from the alluring view of my penis disappearing and reappearing inside of her pussy.

Well, there's a guy from this work thing that I think might be a bit interested in me. I thought it might be kind of sexy for you and I if I, like, 'had drinks' with him or something.

I naturally wanted to know who 'this guy' was.

The answer didn't really surprise me. Megan's company had recently brought in a social media consultant to help them revise their corporate social media strategy. Once every two weeks there was an off-site at one of the local hotels for the marketing staff with this guy Mark Hall, the consultant.

There were supposed to be a total of five sessions and so far they'd had three. Megan had come back from each raving about how great they had been. She'd described the guy, Mark, as really smart and together despite being fairly young. Although she hadn't said that she found him attractive she had certainly been far more effusive about him than any other guy she ever mentioned from work.

She explained that he travelled in a few hours from New York and stayed over night each time. After each of the sessions there had been an informal gathering where a bunch of the people from her company and Mark chatted about ideas at the hotel lobby. She confessed that her and Mark had spent a lot of time speaking during these and that there were some flirty vibes. After the last one he'd suggested that maybe they could talk more over a drink next time he was in town.

Continuing to ride me Megan explained that she didn't want to meet up with him for a drink at his hotel because there were far too many people from her company that might get the wrong idea ('or perhaps the right idea' I thought to myself). Her thought was that maybe she meet him somewhere else for drinks next time he was in town and we could treat it like she was on a date ('which she actually would be' I corrected in my inner dialogue).

I was struggling to process this all. It was suddenly including 'real world' stuff into something that had for so long been purely bedroom fantasy. Was this Megan just trying to put a sexy spin on something innocent? Or was there something greater to this all that I wasn't quite putting together?

I asked her to tell me a bit more about him. She leaned into another favorite by turning around and riding me from behind. Her soft white ass was soon rhythmically riding up and down in my lap as my hands took full handfuls of each cheek. She described him as being 25 which made him 8 years Megan's junior. He was apparently well built, and good looking with dark hair.

"So you find him attractive?" I confirmed as she began to really ramp things up in my lap.

"Yes silly. He's attractive" she confirmed.

"Is he the kind of guy you would imagine fucking you in the kind of scenarios we roleplay?" I queried further.

"...maybe" after a long pause.

"Have you?"

a shorter pause this time

"Yes"

The condoms in the box had run out a couple of weeks prior and thankfully Megan hadn't reintroduced them. I unloaded over and over again deep inside of her pussy.

Megan didn't bring the 'date' up again for a few days, however I knew that with the next session approaching on Thursday it would likely come back up again soon. Tuesday afternoon I received a text from her right near the end of the day as I was beginning to pack up.

"Hi babe. Have to run by the printers on the way home. Also need to stop and buy cereal. Anything else you need from store?

Also. Date with Mark. Y/N?"

I read it over and over. I still wasn't exactly sure what I was saying "Y or N" to.

She had clearly stated that 'obviously nothing would happen'. I did trust my wife implicitly and if that's what she said than I knew that she meant it.

I allowed the erotic possibility of the unknown creep into my brain. Maybe it would be fun. I imagined Megan dressed in something hot with this young guy hitting on her..

"Y"

I should have used that night to get some more information on the table but we were both exhausted. An hour of TV after dinner and both of us were yawning. I figured that we could talk about it more on Wednesday.

Wednesday night brought a late work assignment for Megan and my friend Brady needing to be picked up from Baltimore where his car had broken down. Arriving back at 10pm Megan was already in bed.

I woke up Thursday morning to find the other side of the bed empty. Megan was already dressed for work, explaining that her team needed to be at the office an hour early due to the offsite in the afternoon. She leaned across the bed to give me a quick kiss as she passed by. She was wearing my favourite perfume and smelt incredible. She was wearing standard clothes that she would wear to work but I did notice a garment bag hanging from our door frame. Looking at me mischievously she undid the zipper. I woke up very quickly.

I recognized the dress immediately. It was decidedly NOT work attire. I had only seen Megan wear it a couple of times. It was tight. Sexy. Low cut up top. High cut below. She looked spectacular in it and it was a dress that on her body was designed to attract attention. I had a sudden view of her walking into a bar to meet this guy wearing it and it made me rather uncomfortable.

Maybe it was supposed to...?

Wasn't that part of this?

"I'm meeting him at Hammond's after the post-seminar thing wraps up" Megan said from the doorway.

It was a classy lounge at a nice hotel nearby where her seminar was.

"I'll text you later on and we can have some fun" she said with a wink and then the tapping of her heels as she retreated down the hall.

She very rarely wore heels.

I spent the day with my stomach in knots. I tried to rationalize what tonight was all about. I knew that I didn't have to worry about Megan having sex with him. So what was I concerned about? As I revisited the image of her walking into the lounge in that dress to meet a date I had to admit that I found it pretty sexy. I just wished that we'd had some time to discuss things prior. I still didn't really understand her motivation.

I arrived at home after work to an empty house and quickly poured a glass of brandy. The late Spring air had an unseasonable pinch to it and the warm rush felt nice as I sat down at the dining room table on my own.

I flicked on the TV in the kitchen and pondered over what I could make for dinner.

My thoughts soon drifted towards Megan. I imagined her, flashing a smile as she approached a table in the lounge. I realized that I didn't know what Mark looked like. Reaching for my phone I Googled him. He was easy to find. As described by my wife he appeared to be quite successful and there were a number of interviews and profiles on him. Again, as described, tall, young, good looking.

Scrounging through the fridge I realized that attaching a visual to him had been a bad idea. I could now very easily imagine him turning to meet my wife. Her laughing at one of his jokes. Their hands close to each other on the table.

I was drawn by the buzzing from my phone. I quickly retrieved it to find a message from Megan. The time on my phone said 6:45. I imagined it would be about when their gathering would be winding down.

"Hi babe. What do you think? I'm meeting him at 7"

A moment later a picture came across. It was Megan in what appeared to be a women's restroom. She was wearing 'the dress'. She had on lipstick which was also rare and her hair was down with waves curled into it. She looked fucking spectacular.

"You look great hon" was all that I could come up with to type.

"Too much cleavage?" she asked redundantly. I wasn't sure what she would even be able to do about it at that point.

"Probably, yes" I replied with a winking emoji

I got a 'devil' emoji in return followed by

"I guess it doesn't really matter if he's going to be seeing them naked anyways..."

I swallowed hard as another picture appeared in the timeline and began to load.

Her again in the restroom mirror.

This time with both her tongue, and her large tits, out.

I groaned inwardly.

"Meg..." I warned, suddenly envisioning Mark Hall from behind her, hands squeezing her big nude breasts.

"Calm down silly. Nothing's going to happen tonight. But he was VERY flirty with me today. Imagine what might be going on if I let him..."

As she promised to text me later I knew that I would be doing exactly that.

I quickly fixed some food, poured another drink, and flicked on the TV. I attempted to watch American Idol but the deep cleavage displayed by Katy Perry kept on making me envision my own wife's cleavage, surely proudly on display across the table from another man right at that moment.

I flicked through the channels for half an hour but it was no use. There was obviously no way to distract myself. I kept on envisioning Megan and him flirting. Megan and him making out. Megan and him in an elevator up to a hotel room. Megan's dress coming off.

It was around this point that the uncertainty of my wife being on a real life date with another man began to smash up uncomfortably against my fantasy of her having sex with someone else. I flicked off the TV and climbed the stairs to our bedroom.

Lying on top of our bed I looked at the pictures Megan had sent me and allowed my thoughts to roam freely. The two of them in his hotel room. Her bra gone and her breasts out, clad only in underwear. His hands exploring her body. Her hands reaching for the zipper of his pants.

I felt my penis begin to press tightly against my pants and I allowed myself to undo my zipper, releasing it. I slowly began to stroke myself as I envisioned Megan eagerly beginning to work on his cock.

Her panties being stripped down and off. The soft white skin of her big bum coming into view and being groped and squeezed by him.

Her being easily lifted and then dropped onto the bed. Her opening her legs for him and letting him touch and lick her sexy shaved pussy.

I got just about to Megan sucking his dick before I exploded all over my stomach.

I sucked in a deep breath realizing I had been holding my breath unknowingly for quite some time.

I texted her to see how things were going and had to wait half an hour for a response.

"Having fun. Everything's fine. I'll be home around 10"

Devil emoji again.

10 was still just under two hours away. I imagined all of the things she could do in that time and I soon found myself masturbating again.

And then again.

Needless to say I was very happy when she finally walked in the door.

She seemed to revel in my state as she undressed in our bedroom. I wanted to ask her ALL of the questions but did my best to keep my cool, surely to ill effect.

After teasing it out for as long as possible she climbed into bed in a t-shirt and panties and told me that the evening had been fun. Mark had led by saying that he had noticed her ring when they had spoken at the earlier seminars. He felt that she had seemed interested so he'd taken a risk on asking her for a drink to see what her situation was.

Apparently Megan responded by telling him that her husband knew that she was on a date. Apparently Mark seemed a bit confused by that but took it as confirmation that there was some interest... and that opened the 'flirting floodgates' as she put it.

I knew that she must have kept her word but I needed to hear her say it.

"Nothing actually happened, right Meg?"

"Nope. Nothing happened. We just flirted a lot. He put his hand up on my leg a couple of times.... and given the dress... I let him slide it into my inner thigh once"

The dress that she'd worn displayed a LOT of leg. I was quickly envisioning his hand just inches away from my wife's vagina.

"I definitely enjoyed teasing him" she confirmed. "Just like I like teasing you, love. He wants to go out again next time he's in town"

I flinched.

"What did you get up to tonight?" she prodded with an impish grin.

I mumbled something about American Idol and then just coming up to the bedroom.

I felt Megan's hand trace it's way up my leg until it located my penis, already half hard.

"Ahhhh" she smiled knowingly.

She tugged my underwear down, freeing it.

"Did my poor hubby sit at home and wonder what I was doing on my date?

I nodded in assent as she began to tug on my dick.

"Did it make you frustrated not knowing?"

I nodded again.

Megan took a moment to sit up and pull her shirt off, revealing her impressive chest.

"How was that little photo I sent you? Did you look at that and imagine another guy getting to play with these?" she prompted teasingly as if she had been able to read my mind.

She reached over to the nightstand for her vibrator, slipped her panties off and lay back down next to me. As she began to work on herself her free hand returned to my shaft, teasing and coaxing it.

"I bet that you lay up here and masturbated while envisioning Mark doing all kinds of kinky things to me, didn't you?"

I didn't answer but she knew she was right.

"How many times?"

There was no sense in lying.

"Uh, three I guess" I murmured embarrassed.

"Mmm, Good boy. Why don't we both imagine Mark doing a whole bunch of kinky things to me right now..."

I gurgled some kind of attempted response as her grip tightened around my dick and she began to stroke faster.

She was obviously lost in her own fantasy, probably envisioning something very similar to what was racing around my head at the moment. She was letting out soft moans as the rhythm of the vibrator worked against her clit. She had clearly gone and got herself very wound up by being on her date and was in need of release.

I imagined her bent over on a bed, ass in the air, face buried in a pillow as the mythical Mark pounded into her from behind.

I wondered what was she was envisioning in that moment.

"Fuck me. Now."

The instruction was simple and Megan was soon pulling me on top of her. I could tell that she was thankfully close. As I entered her and began thrusting away I realized that both of us were imagining that it was a different penis fucking her.

Her orgasm was enormous. Shrieking, swearing, moaning. He arms were wrapped around me, holding me to her, and the affection felt wonderful. I collapsed on top of her, shooting deep and repeatedly inside of her.

With the intensity of the evening finally complete we both fell asleep.