All Comments on 'Wife Warms Up Pt. 02'

by YourFavoriteFantasy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another husband that is dumber than a rock. How hard is it to understand that he can't get his wife off like the BIG dildo or a BIG cock?? How long will it be before she goes looking for a bigger cock attacked to a man that can use it and divorces her stupid husband? Horrible storyline.

phallustinephallustinealmost 3 years ago

Loved it! So much better than PT 01, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

very slow build up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why is it that every cheating wife in this category always ends up cheating with a guy that has a world-record setting cock? Is there a special website where whores go to find the foot long schlong experience? And the cucks should all just castrate themselves and do the world a favor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"semi-natural"???????????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That is the way I like stories written. The psychological eroticism is so much more interesting to me than the wham-bam kind of stories. Nice work.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

This is the story with a tag line that makes you hope the author meant it as a joke. You have to worry about the mental health of someone who could write something like this.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Hmmmm....lets see, another unrealistic YUGE and BIGLY cock story. Which leads to my usual statement of please dont be afraid to leave that closet, accept yourself for who and what you are.

Clearly the answer to this little gold nugget ......"Why are you so interested in Adam?" she eventually asked coyly as a smile began to purse the sides of her lips.

"Is it because I told you that he had a really big penis?"...is because you want to suck it. TADA!!!! That answer came like a bolt out of the blue. Im sure absolutely no one else thought that exact same thing as I did.

Oh and btw...you get that wonderful Little Dickie Award for literally touching on every stupid, sad, pathetic, wimpy, sissified cuck building block in your story.

We all know she's actually fucking the real Adam, he'll be fucking both of them and he'll be sucking some serious YUGE and Bigly Adam cock soon.

Epic fail skippy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She and Adam would not have to decide that I wear a condom. If for some strange reason I still wanted to be near that slut I would wear a full body condom and make that decision on my own.

OOAAOOAAalmost 3 years ago

Super hot chapter!!!!!! AMAZING!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked the slippery slope feeling to this story, you just know that more is coming. And while size isn't everything, guys that are hung seem to have more confidence than guys who aren't. I think that's part of the cuckold experience, as in " I'm not worthy of this woman, so you should have her for a bit."

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 3 years ago

This has gone from 2* to a 1*. Did not see this train coming. I'll just jump from the railroad bridge now, thank you.

cmj711cmj71111 months ago

Love that she made him wear a condom. I see a cage in his future!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous