All Comments on 'Wife Warms Up Pt. 03'

by YourFavoriteFantasy

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wives who date gets divorced. Simple as that. This gag has been done to death and this mess added nothing to the idea.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story but in my opinion it should end here or the poor guy will end up a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This lady is on a mission. Be careful what you wish for

OPrimeOPrimealmost 3 years ago

What is wrong with this couple? They are both nuts. Can't wait for the divorce chapter.

NipplesandwineNipplesandwinealmost 3 years ago

So you think about naked guys while your having sex?your gay dude!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As the great philosopher Forrest Gump says “ Stupid is as Stupid does”.

Yet another weak, wimpy husband. Surely there must be some Normal men out there?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nothing but garbage

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Put in the lefthander. She’s ready.

fullchoketubesfullchoketubesalmost 3 years ago

Really like the gradual buildup. We know the seduction has started and this is a fun ride so far.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 3 years ago

As someone said below, "This has been done to death," but it's still a fun read--when it's done right.

One question though, what's with all these writers and their super short stories? From where I sit this is a deadly trend; no sooner do we get wrapped up in a story than we're getting booted out.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Well written but, as mentioned below, done to death and yes, we all know it'll go to her fucking Mark (if she hadnt actually yet), while hubby is home spanking it, she'll come home with a "surprise" for hubby. He'll eat that creampie she'll say how much she loves him, and he'll say it to her, they'll snuggle and fall asleep. Eventually down the line, hubby gets less and less sex, as she grows emotionally closer to Mark, loses respect for her husband yet stays with him and keeps him as her cuck while a REAL man gets to bang her.

Im 99% correct. You're living vicariously through a slut wife. Open that closet door.

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 3 years ago

Very well done. To this point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So far this is very good. It captures the range of emotions that a husband goes through as they travel down this path. It can be so sexy and so frustrating all in one. Please continue with this story and don't make us wait very long between chapters.

guzzieathomeguzzieathomealmost 3 years ago
What is with the stupid comments?

Why do people reading Literotica stories react with stupid comments, if they are disgusted by the tales, why bother to read them.

We all have thoughts of fantacy situations most are fictional after all so why bother to make vitriolic comments.

Just read something else!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love all three parts. Super hot, well written, and love how gradual and teasing it is. Seems real. I don't know why so many people that aren't into cuckolding stories read them and comment. I hope you keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The tags worked 1 star without reading.

OOAAOOAAalmost 3 years ago

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Super hot scene!!!!! Looking forward for more ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good but if a real relationship why would he allow it to go in this direction? Role play and fantasy with your partner is great and keeps things fresh but acting out anything including drinks with a guy that’s been hitting on her even though she’s married would be a no no for me , a major problem. For story purposes I get it . She will be getting it up her ass by this guy the next time and hubby will be the stay at home abused cuck and she will be know as one of the company cheating pigs .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very passionate and real feeling. I also like the "be careful what you ask for..." premise here, and of course the cuck vibe. I like the way you write and pace the events too, so please continue.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is an awesome story. I love all of the husband and wife interactions. Feels very real to me. I can't wait to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh darn it! You made me cum again with another one of your sick cuck stories. I came here only to troll you but, as always happens, I became aroused and had to jack off. You make me sick you pervert! I hate myself. These kinds of stories suck and are for losers. Please keep writing them. You have a talent. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's getting there! lol!

Volume51Volume51over 1 year ago

Great stuff. Well written and deliciously erotic. The active participation of both partners in this fantasy based story makes it so readable, Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I know that different things for different people. Your set up is his fantasy of watching her with another man. How do we go from that to by all means fuck someone else and enjoy. I guess I'll hear about it. How does your setup respond to his fantasy. Instead of fucking other people, why doesn't she just make stuff up and continue being faithful. Do cuckolds really think their wives are telling them the truth? Just explain, please.

mroc77mroc7713 days ago

Awesome! Still loving this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous