Wife Who loves Strangers Pt. 03

Story Info
Airy becomes the slut I wanted and more.
2.6k words
9.1k
12
5

Part 3 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a wife and a husband fifteen years her senior. Sex and thrills were not their problem, but his wife's inability to behave with strangers was. She always wanted to let go and let strangers have her, but she was afraid. She also confided in her husband that she wanted to be used and abused and taken, so he decided to make that happen without her knowledge.

Wife Who Loves Strangers

Part Three

Airy becomes the slut I've wanted, and more

As I walked Airy outside, holding her on her feet the entire way, the truck was there and so were the other four young men, just waiting for us.

"Help me get her in the bed of the truck and I'll explain how were going to do this."

They were quick to help me and then I had all five meet me alongside the truck. I had Airy's phone, and I gave them all her number, and had them each text her something about her agreeing to duck them at the club and ask for her address. They all did, and I answered each text with unbelievable replies. I told them we were going to have some fun on the way home, but I was the only one permitted to take pics, and we were going to set up some good shots. We started with her sitting with her back against the cab looking backwards, legs spread as wide as they would go and her tits out on display. Next, I had two guys get up there with her and out both cocks in her mouth, along with her holding two more one in each hand. Then I had two guys kneel aside of her and lift her by her shoulders, and two more hold her by her legs spreading her open as far as they could. Next was a guy sitting where she had been, and her in her knees sucking his cock with her ass to the camera, with her knees far apart showing her pussy and asshole to the camera. The final picture taken there was one guy sitting with his back to the cab and her leaning back against him. Two naked guys on each side holding her legs back by her shoulders, of course spread, and their hard cocks pointing straight up. Now we were ready to go.

I got in the back with Airy and four other guys and told our drive to go to a local hot dog and sausage shop. He ordered two of each and handed them back. We parked in the parking lot and I inserted one sausage in her pussy and one hot dog in her ass. I had her hand hold the one in her pussy, so it looked like she was fucking herself, and I put another sausage in her mouth. Between the texts and these pictures, she would be convinced she was the biggest whore on the planet, but she wouldn't feel it between her legs, and that was the next step. We got to the house and had the guys pick her up and carry her to the back yard. They carried her naked by her arms and legs up the driveway and through the gate. Somewhere along the way she lost her dress, but no one cared about that, they just wanted their chance to fuck her, and they would get that chance. But first I had her laid in the grass with the garden house next to her to wash her out if needed, so the action didn't have to stop for long. Then I got the video camera and set it up where it would get great shots, and I had my cell also. I was set.

I had our driver take her first, the one who was rough with her tits on the dance told him to be rough but not to injure, and he needed no prodding to get started. He stripped and knelt next to her head, and she was out of it, so he some grabbed her hair and pulled her head up to his cock. Talk about a skull fuck, one handed he manhandled her head and moved it in and out on his cock. Like in the club, he would hold his cock in her throat until she bucked and jerked trying to get air, then he released for a moment and did it again. After doing that about five times she was waving her hands back and forth trying to stop it. Then he gave her an ultimatum.

"Look you filthy cunt, you either do the cock sucking our I'll lodge the damn thing down your throat."

She quickly caught on and half managed to get on her knees and started to suck his cock.

"No fucking sloppy blow jobs bitch, I want a quality one, slow and take every inch of it in your throat."

She immediately sparked up and do what she knows and what she's good at. She absolutely made love to this boy's cock with her lips, tongue, and throat. I could see her neck bulging as she took it in, then watch it come back out. Meanwhile he was pinching, twisting, and abusing her tits and nipples, making her do even a better job.

"I knew you were a whore from the moment I saw you, and you like being treated this way. So don't you worry cunt, all of us are going to have fun with you, even if you don't have fun at the same time."

He blew his load down her throat as he pounded in and out of her lips, so hard that she bruised her upper lip against his pelvic bone. He pulled out and she was gasping for breath, and she seemed relieved it was over.

"Oh, not yet you whore, you have four other cocks to shove in that mouth of yours. Hey guys, this whore gives great blow jobs so everybody sample her skills before we lay her down and fuck her senseless."

I had told him to be authoritative for the camera, but he was truly taking control over the situation, and I was getting it all recorded from two angles. The next guy came up to her and shoved his cock into her mouth and tried to out do the last one with his forceful face fuck. As he fucked Airy's throat, the first guy was sucking, biting, and still abusing her tits. He then moved on to her pussy lips and thighs, leaving bite and pick marks all over her pristine body. By this time she wasn't afraid anymore or even hesitant, she was fully enjoying being used and abused and she hadn't been fucked yet. All five of them abused her face and throat, and a few joined in on the pinching, twisting, and biting of her body. After the fifth buy came in her throat, he pulled out and looked around with her hands out for the next cock to suck.

"Get on your back slut, you Don't get just to suck cock, you get cock everywhere we can fit it. Now we're going to fuck that cunt of yours, and you'll please all five of us with it."

She laid back and even pulled her legs to her shoulders before she spoke.

"Five cocks, is that all you have to give me? I want to be fucked all night long, not just a few hours boys."

"Don't you worry whore; we are all young and we can each fuck your cunt three times at least."

"Then stop talking and start fucking motherfucker. Fuck me until I can't take it anymore."

He got between her legs while she held them open expecting his cock, but he raised his hand high above his head and brought it down onto her clit with a vicious slap. She screamed out then taunted him.

"Is that all you got little boy, this is an experienced cunt and can take a lot more than that."

He entered her fully in one forceful thrust causing her to let out a huge grunt, but she took everything he had to give her. He even pulled her clit far out away from her body and she never tried to stop him. She just laid there and enjoyed the fucking she was getting, and when he blew his load, she just looked around for the next cock to fuck her.

"Where is my next cock? Come on boys, this cunt wants your cocks. Just step up and give it a try."

It didn't take long before the next young cock was in her pussy. I Always knew she wanted to fuck and suck a group of guys, but she was always afraid to ask me to let her, and now she was oblivious to even being at her own house, she was all about as many cocks as she could have. It was glorious watching my sweet whore of a wife getting lost in strange cock and cum, and it turned me on so much I knew after they were done, I would be fucking her all night as well. When the second man emptied his balls into her pussy she asked if that was all, and he slapped her across the face and called her a cheap whore. She was cheap alright, she was fucking and sucking these guys for free and enjoying it. What a life I was going to have after tonight, Airy being my permanent whore for whoever and wherever I wanted to use her or wanted her to be used by others.

The third boy shoved his cock in her with significant force and she squealed, I looked to see why, and this kid was at least ten inches long and thick, probably bigger than any cock she thought she would ever get. As he pounded her, her body rocked forward and back, and she yiped on each stroke into her, but she finally handled this massive young boy and started Cumming like I have never seen before. Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe it was her sex crazed state, but she hadn't cum up until now, and she immediately started working on her second orgasm. He didn't seem to mind the spunk from the first two guys spraying out as he pounded her with that small baseball bat of a penis, he just kept going and she reached her second orgasm.

Oh, Fucking hell, Destroy my cunt with that cock. It feels so good I never want you to stop. Just Fuccccccckkkk mmmmmeeee."

Mixed with the men's spunk spurting out of her, she started squirting her own fluids into the air over this young stud's pelvis. And now it seemed a wall had been broken down, and she was building another orgasm, she was going to jump from one to another back-to-back. He kept going so long I was wondering if his father was named Superman, and he fucked her into her third orgasm, but this time it was a bit more difficult for her to speak.

"Frumph missssh, jus frump mmmmiii, mmmm ummming."

This time he came along with her emptying his balls into her well used pussy, and she simply passed out, but he didn't care, he kept on pumping and pumping and pumping. He finally stopped and pulled out and pinched her nipple and slapped her face. She finally came around and he leaned down to her.

"How was that you cunt? I'm sure no one has ever fucked you like that, and after I rest a bit, I'll do it again. Your night is far from over bitch."

Guy number four was taking her pussy, and he was doing a good job keeping her up in the orgasm express she was on, but after Super boy, every other one was pedestrian fucking of my wife, he had really done something special and I copied his number from my Airy's text stream, as I was sure she would want him to visit again. Number four came and deposited his contribution to Airy's pussy along with the rest, then number five took his place, "Batter Up".

He wasn't as long as Super boy, who now became the standard, but he was thick around, more so than any of the others. I thought this might be fun to watch this boy stretch her pussy to a size it had not yet ever been opened to. She was half paying attention and half in her sexual bliss, so he slapped her across the face a few times to get her undivided attention.

"Wake up you cunt, you're not going to want to miss this. You're never going to be as tight as you once were, I'm going to stretch that used up hole of yours."

He entered her slowly, just an inch inside and her eyes open wide, and now he knew he had her full attention, so he pulled out and stuck two inches back into her. Each time he did this she would react as if it was her first time taking a cock in her pussy. Then he just chuckled and rammed all of it in her without warning. She yelled and then purred as she got used to it inside her, and him pulling all the way out and pounding it back in sent her into another earth quaking orgasm. I copied his number down and named him wide boy, and she definitely would want him back again also. When he started pounding her, she was making noises I never heard before, but it was turning me on. The guys were cheering him in as she just squealed and yiped while he ruthlessly fuck her, pushing her body across the grass he was pounding her so hard. This boy was out to not just fuck Airy, but he wanted to ruin her pussy for any other man by destroying any tightness it once had. She was going to feel this boy for a few days after this, but my plan was not to let her rest and go back to normal, it was to turn her into a fulltime slut, after all that is what she told me she wanted when we talked about our fantasies.

As with all good things, this boy was going to cum but he brought her along with him. For her, language wasn't even an option anymore, just grunts, groans uggs, and other guttural noises. When wide boy climbed off her, he walked to her face and wiped his dirty cock on her face and cleaned it off with her hair. She was out again, and I thought we were done until the first guy said to me that they wanted her asshole also. I thought about it and told him if he could keep her awake, then take her final hole with my blessing. What happened next even sent chills down my spine.

He got the other four to hold her hands above her head, and her knees far apart as she lay in the grass. He reached behind him and pulled a stick from the sunflower pot that was there to hold it up. It was about three feet in length and about a half inch wide but flat. He raised it above his head and made a direct shot on her clit, which woke her up for sure. Then he started lecturing her with that stick.

"When (slap) I (slap) tell (slap) you (slap) to (slap) stay (slap) awake (slap) you (slap) stay (slap) awake (slap) cunt (slap)."

He struck her on her thighs, her breasts, her torso, and her pussy. Then he ordered her to turn over with her ass in the air, but she didn't move so he grabbed her clit and started twisting so she would follow it. Then he struck the back of her thighs and her ass until the stick broke.

Now he was ready to have some more fun, and it was going to include Airy's ashole.

  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

SearchingGayDom

You arent getting any better and should seek professional help.

Maybe you'd stop being such a mentally ill loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Title said it all. 1* always, no exception.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Garbage-1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In search of an STD. Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

you really need to learn how to spell and edit your stories, otherwise they're useless

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Wife Is Taken Back to Black Redheaded wife goes black--again.in Interracial Love
My Wife Tom’s Whore The Motel White wives whoring for black men.in Interracial Love
Taking Allison Ch. 01 Young couple tries wife sharing with an older man.in Loving Wives
Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 01 Amber submits to the neighbor for her husband's fantasy.in Loving Wives
More Stories