Wife Who loves Strangers Pt. 05

Story Info
They lay the groundwork for their new lives together.
3k words
5.4k
6
10

Part 5 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a wife and a husband fifteen years her senior. Sex and thrills were not their problem, but his wife's inability to behave with strangers was. She always wanted to let loose and let strangers take her, but she was afraid. She also confided in her husband that she wanted to be used and abused and taken, so he decided to make that happen without her knowledge.

Wife Who Loves Strangers

Part Five

They lay the groundwork for their new lives together

Sitting in the family room, her naked except for a small towel with bruises and marks all over her, and me about to tell her about her night, she was sworn to sit and listen only. This was going to be an eventful day for our new life arrangement. So, I proceeded to describe her night, or at least what I was going to tell her about her night.

"As I said, I LOVE showing you off and flashing your body in public and I always have, and maybe that makes some of this my fault, but this was way past that point. We were dancing facing each other and I released your tits from your dress letting them hang out totally unobstructed. There was a guy dancing right behind you that saw what I did, and he was trying to get a look, so I turned you around and out your hands around my neck as you danced showing him your breasts. He looked down at your dress barely covering you pussy, and you bent you back and pushed your pussy towards him as you swayed to the music. When he started rubbing your clit and fingering your pussy you just melted and let him have free access.

We went back to our booth, and you were quite horny after that, and I wanted to get a picture of you like that. You know I live seeing you horny. So, I asked that same man to take a picture of us, and I handed him my phone. Anyway, I lifted you up and put your legs on the table as you leaned back against me as you spread your legs wide open for the picture, so I jnbuttoned you only button and gave the camera a full view. This is the picture he took of you showing everything you have on a table in a dance club."

I showed her the picture in my phone, and she was horrified that she was that exposed in public. I continued to recount the night, but the way I wanted to tell it.

"He sat with us staring at you totally open dress and everything beneath what it was supposed to cover when you told me you had to thank him. You leaned right over in the booth, took his cock out, and started sucking his cock. You didn't know and didn't care that I was sitting right there and that the way you leaned sideways put you pussy and asshole on full display for anyone that walked by. I told you it was time to leave, and you said you weren't done thanking the young man yet. I told you I was leaving, and you said you'd be home soon and returned to taking his cock down your throat. Knowing you had Uber and Lyft apps I left you your phone and came home."

"Oh Honey..."

"No, you said you would remain quiet until I was done, so sit there and do it."

"Now where was I, oh yeah. I tried calling you, but your phone was off, and I didn't know what to do. About an hour later I got a text picture, it was you sitting naked in the back of a pick-up truck with four naked young men. The two beside you had their arms around your back, and you had their cocks in your hands, and the other two were holding your legs wide open. The next picture you had those two cocks from your hands in your mouth, a hotdog in your ass, and you were fucking yourself with a sausage."

I showed her that pic and she was astonished to say the least. She didn't attempt to say anything, she just kept looking from my phone to me and back to my phone.

"After I received those pictures, I couldn't stop staring at them and it was driving me nuts, so I took four sleeping pills and grabbed a bottle of whiskey from the cabinet and drank straight from the bottle until I passed out. Sometime later, I heard noises from the side gate that leads from the driveway to the back yard, so,I looked out our bedroom window. I saw four of the boys were carrying your naked body by your arms and ankles and set you down in the grass. I tried to shake off my grogginess and when I did, I looked back out and they were all naked standing around you on your knees. You were sucking one cock and jerking one in each hand while the mother two waited for their turns. You were certainly enjoying yourself and,I thought about stopping it, but I couldn't. I knew that if I couldn't get you to stop sucking just one cock in the booth at the club, I wouldn't be able to tear you away from four of them. Plus, it would have been a four against one fight, me groggy from the pills and booze, and they weren't going to stop until they got what they wanted from you, and I didn't want to watch that. I grabbed the bottle and drank myself back asleep."

"Four of them at once, and young boys?"

"Let me continue. You were still loving each cock with your mouth when I fell back asleep in the chair in front of the window. I woke again to the sound of your voice, and you were taunting these young men. I heard you yell at them things like, "Is that all you have" and "My cunts ready for another cock" and those type of things. You were on your back and apparently you hadn't been fucked enough yet, so I tried to go back to sleep, but I only dozed off before I was shocked awake again. I heard yelling, probably from one of your "one-night fucks" you were enjoying. Then one of them smacked your cunt with some sort of stick, and instead of screaming in pain, you had a screaming orgasm, and it lasted longer than any orgasm you ever had with me."

"Please don't use that word when talking about my body, you know I don't like it."

"Bullshit Airy, I heard you yelling that word last night, and besides, what you did Last night turned your pussy into a cunt forever. Now you said you were going to shut up and listen, so just shut up and listen!"

"Now, after he beat your cunt and sent you into the orgasm of your life, he continued to whip your tits, legs, thighs, and abdomen before he yelled at you to turn over. Apparently, you didn't turn fast enough because he grabbed your clit and turned you over by twisting it. Then he whipped you while yelling at you to do what he told you to do but this time it was your ass and the back of your thighs that took the whipping. He hit you so many times and with such force he broke the stick on your ass. But now your ass was up in the air, and that's what he wanted most.

"Did all four of them fuck my asshole?"

"They all did, and some of them did it savagely, and I'm not really sure if there were four or five or how many had you before you got here. It was a group of young men using and abusing your body and fucking every hole you have."

"That explains why my asshole hurts so much. What am I talking about, every part of my body hurts."

This was an opening I wasn't going to let pass me by, so I made a move.

"And what is this? You have no problem being naked, beaten, used, and abused by strangers but you sit here with my trying to cover yourself with a small towel? Give me that fucking thing!"

I then ripped it from her grasp and told her to sit with her legs open like she did for the guy she sucked off at the dance club.

"If you can act, sit, and fuck like a cheap whore for strangers, by damn you're going to do it for me from now on! Now sit there and listen to the rest. You were taking cock after cock up your ass with no real moments to discuss, until one of them must have had a huge cock because you started squealing, not screaming, but the squealing you do when you're really enjoying a fuck. Your orgasm from him was loud and long, and you didn't seem to ever stop even though he finished, and another guy took his place, almost like it was one long orgasm."

"I just can't believe I did any of this. I mean, yes, I admit I fucked different Men I didn't know, but all of this is way too much to take in."

"Personally, I think taking a group of cocks in every orifice you have is too much to take, but apparently that's just Tuesday to you."

Airy just looked down at her spread legs and kept her gaze away from mine. This is when I out the final steps of my plan into action.

"When I woke up this morning, on the front porch where you heels, your cell phone which we will talk about later, and a DVD of you nighttime activities."

"This was recorded. Oh, holy hell" How many copies are out there?"

"It's time for you to shut up and pay attention Airy. You've been whoring around behind my back for a long while now, I suspected but couldn't prove it until recently. On top of that you come home acting all lovey when you're cheating on me every chance you get. It's time to pay the piper as they say, and you're going to do exactly what ai tell you to do. Am I making myself clear?"

Yes honey, but please understand what I did any why. I didn't let those Men fuck me so I could cheat on you or hurt you in any way. I have a strong fetish and it controls me, not the other way around. It's like an addiction that I have no power over."

"Every addiction has a way out, and we will talk about that after you're done here."

"After I'm done? Is there more that you haven't told me about?"

"Just shut up and listen to me. I'm going to play the DVD for you. It is about forty-five minutes long, and you'll watch every second of it. When it's through, you will come up to the bedroom where I will be waiting for you. Don't do anything other than what I tell you to do. Do you understand me Airy?"

"Yes, I will do whatever you say. If you can forgive me, I'll be yours to do with what you please."

"Now, watch the video and see everything that happens. Then come see me. Don't get dressed, don't cover yourself in any way. If you can be comfortable being totally naked with strangers, you Will do it for me. Now watch and Ill be upstairs, and here's a bottle of whiskey and a glass in case you want it."

I started the video, and it began with these words in the screen. "We had a wonderful four hours with your wife, and we used her in every way we could think of. Man, what a true slut that woman is, and we would love to have a repeat engagement. But we wanted you to see just how truly whorish she is, and how much we enjoyed her body. Enjoy the show."

She started to bow her head while I was still behind her, and I told her to lift her head and watch the entire thing.

I went upstairs but left the door open so I could listen for when it ended, and she came upstairs. Meanwhile I had my own bottle and a few cold beers in the mini fridge. As I waited for Airy to finish watching her self-made movie, I was making even more plans. I knew she was fucking around with strangers; I knew my wife was a wanton whore, and I knew I would do whatever it took to inhibit her current behavior, but most of all, I knew I wasn't going to let this go on without my having fun also. And as soon as she got done watching, and came back upstairs, I was going to make her understand that.

She came in the bedroom with a whole different outlook than the one she had downstairs, no more I can't control it or any other mitigating excuses, she was 100%Submissive to me for the first time in our marriage. I told her to get on her knees on the bed and assume the submissive position.

"I don't know what that is?"

"On your knees, knees spread wide, ass sitting on your heels, forearms in the small of you back, head down and silent until you're spoken to, now do it."

She did as I instructed and said nothing, even as I inspected her wounded body.

"Four months ago, you stopped wearing sexy clothes and nightgowns for two weeks. Was that because you had bruises you didn't want me to see?"

"Yes, one of the guys got carried away."

"Yes What?"

"Yes Sir."

"Is that the only time you were bruised?"

"No Sir, I find I like the abuse, it makes my orgasms better Sir."

"And did you enjoy last night, despite how ruthless those boys were?"

"Yes Sir, my orgasms get better the worse I am treated."

"Do you realize you are a cock and pain whore?"

"Yes Sir, but I enjoy it so much I keep doing it."

"Why didn't you come to me for that part of your sexual addiction?"

"I was afraid to Sir; I wasn't sure how you would react."

"From this moment on, you will listen and not speak until I'm done. You are not the only one in this world with a sexual fetish. Many people like many things in many situations. Like right now, I think your bruised and abused body looks beautiful, and I only wish I had left those marks on you, so now I Will in the future, but that's not all I will do with your body.

"When we married, you promised me your love and fidelity, and six months later you were sharing your love with Men you didn't even know the names of, and Fidelity was shot to hell. For the past two and a half years now, I've had you followed, photographed, and documented everything you have done with everyone you have done it with. Right now, your phones contents are being reconstructed to bring back your texts and emails. By the end of the week, I will know the identities of all the Men I don't know already, and I know a lot of them. Most of these Men you fucked and didn't bother to know the names of, are married Men with families, and they told their horny cheating friends about you, and you fucked them too without knowing it. If it pleases me, I turn you into the typhoid Mary of the local cheating scene. Men losing their families, Wives taking every dime they have, never seeing their children again, and the embarrassment of this all becoming public. Plus, some of these Men work for corporations that have morality clauses in their contracts, and they'll lose their jobs. No one will get close enough to you for you to fuck them if I do that, and that would be a fitting punishment for tour behavior, except I have a better idea."

"Master, may I ask what you plan to do then?"

"Yes, you may my whore wife."

That term made her tingle and even got her wet. It was the first good feeling she had all morning and she wanted it to continue. She didn't understand why her husband calling her a whore excited her so much, but she wanted to hear more.

"In the bathroom is a pair of running shorts one size to small for you, and a bikini top of the same. You are going to put them in and come back here and I'll modify them before we go out. If you like getting black and blue and bruised, I'm going to show you off to the world, but first do your makeup and hair, you look like hell."

Not having a clue of what was going to happen, she did as she was told. She did her hair and makeup and went and out on the clothes he laid out for her. She came back in the room with the shorts bunching up in her pussy lips and the top barely covering her nipples. I told her to lay down on the bed and I grabbed a pair of scissors and started my work. The shorts had a sewn seam going from the center of the front waistband through the legs and up to the rear waistband. I felt where her pussy started and cut the leg openings to the seam, and all the way up to the waist in the back. Basically, she was wearing shorts that were a string thing in the back, and some wispy material barely covering her pussy. Then I reached in the top and put large nipple clamps on each nipple, making sure they showed through the thin top.

Airy looked at me with a look of amazement and wonder.

"Get your slut heels on and let's go. We're going to start your new life now, and I'll explain the rest as we go. You are now not just a slut, you are my slut, and you will do as I prescribe or be punished, and my punishments won't be the type you enjoy."

  • COMMENTS
10 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

When will the mods recognize the anonymous Deletion Fairy as spam and refuse to post his cut and paste comment?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the author, thank you kindly for taking the time and making the effort to write this story. I read it and enjoyed it.

I note, as per usual, that group of “readers” have decided to rubbish your work. This is unfortunately common in the “Loving Wives” section of this website.

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, but you have a great deal of power when it comes to comments. I encourage you to delete the comments which are rude and useless. You do have that power, author.

Below is the process you need to follow to delete all of the rude comments.

1. Log-in to Literotica

2. Click on Works on the left hand side in the Literotica control panel

3. Locate the story in question

4. Click on the “word bubble” icon on the left, on the far right hand side of the story you have located

5. Locate the comment you wish to delete and then click on the rubbish bin on the far right hand side of the comment in question

6. Click on delete comment, and you’re done.

Trust me and believe me when I say that these trolls will soon grow weary of posting nasty comments on your work if you just delete all their comments quickly, consistently, and without any mercy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

who is the sickest, the wife or the husband?

Misterc53Misterc53about 2 years ago

Please people. If you don't like it, don't read it. This author is taking time to write a story. It's all fun.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Sooner or later, the whore will find the wrong stranger and he will end her worthless life.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 01 Amber submits to the neighbor for her husband's fantasy.in Loving Wives
Toxic Attraction Ch. 01 Creepy lecherous roommate has plans for Dan's innocent wife.in Loving Wives
The Risk of Sharing Sarah Sarah gets filled by several men.in Loving Wives
A Wonderful Wife Wife cuckolds husband after finding his stash of stories.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories