Wife Who loves Strangers Pt. 04

Story Info
The end of the night and foundation of a new life.
2.8k words
4.5k
7
0

Part 4 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a wife and a husband fifteen years her senior. Sex and thrills were not their problem, but his wife's inability to behave with strangers was. She always wanted to let go and let strangers have her, but she was afraid. She also confided in her husband that she wanted to be used and abused and taken, so he decided to make that happen without her knowledge.

Wife Who Loves Strangers

Part four

The end of the night, the foundation of her new life

Airy was on her knees with her ass pointing up and her head down in the grass, just waiting for what was to come next. She was still on her sexual high, a mindless sexual bliss and she didn't much care to stop anything, she was enjoying the night. I arranged the order for the final assault in her body and her fake prudish pride, leaving Super boy fourth and Wide boy fifth, the rest were just lined up shortest to longest. But I was feeling a stirring, not a sexual one, but almost something akin to ownership. I didn't want anyone taking her tight ass until I did. Now, maybe ownership is the wrong word, but this is my wife, and I'm the one running this show tonight. I turned off the camera's, lube her ass, and slowly pushed into her waiting anal canal, feeling every jump and jolt from her body. It was amazing, like her body was still quivering from her orgasms even though she hadn't orgasmed in quite a while. She moaned and groaned as I penetrated her not experienced hole. After watching her take five cocks over and over, and who knows how many loads of cum from them, I couldn't hold on long and delivered the first load of semen into her bowels.

After I pulled out, I went back and turned the camera back on and proceeded to watch the first boy take her ass, and she moaned with pleasure, and she was getting louder. The boy that took charge told me to sit under her face and let her suck my cock while the others fucked her again. He reminded me I could easily blur out my face so she would never know who it was taking advantage of her mouth. I easily agreed and positioned myself under her head looking straight down. As soon as her eyes saw my cock she immediately took it in her mouth and started sucking on it, even though it had just been in her asshole. As the first boy enjoyed her anal opening, she sucked harder, giving me all kinds of pleasurable sensations. I can attest to the tightness of her sphincter, and he enjoyed it and came quickly, but now she is huffing while she's sucking my cock. I couldn't wait to see how this was going to end with the last two cocks.

The next boy took his place, and he wasn't concerned with slow like the first boy and me, he started like a jackhammer. Each time he slammed his cock in her ass, she would be pushed forward, and I would push her head down to put my cock in her throat, then release and she would roll back for the next thrust. By now she was moaning and groaning along with huffing and gasping for breath, and her noises felt heavenly on the head of my cock. As he slammed His cock in and out of her ass, much to my surprise I felt her body start to quiver. As far as I know, Airy never experienced an anal orgasm and here I was with my cock in her mouth feeling one coming on. If she orgasms on this cock, she is certainly going to lose it on numbers four and five. Then it happened, not a huge one, but she started to shake and mumble around my cock, and it was obvious she was Cumming from anal sex. As she shook, this boy couldn't hold it any longer and he deposited his cum along with the other loads her asshole was holding.

As he pulled out, we could all hear a pop sound, him leaving her cum drenched well lubed ass, and the next boy wasted no time getting his turn in her rectum. This boy knew something about anal sex, he not only went slow, but he changed his angle from going straight in to attacking from ambit above and drilling down into her ass. This woke her up and she was enjoying everything he was doing and went from sucking my cock to suckling my cock, like a baby getting dinner from a bottle. I had never felt her suck my cock like this, it was like it was instinct telling her how to suck rather than oral experience, thank you mother nature. Without knowing I was close; I shot a load down her gullet hut in her position she had to suck it all into her throat so it wouldn't run out of her mouth. I was glad I came right then, I wanted to feel every bit of Super Boys action and he was up next. But first boy number three had to cum, which he did about two minutes after I did. Now was the show, Super boy was moving from on deck to being at bat, and everyone was watching intently to see how she reacted.

"Get ready honey, your favorite cock is next, and I know how much you loved it the past two times you had it."

Being as big as he was, he knew how to tease a woman with that Monster snake he was packing. He slowly penetrated her ass, making sure she felt every inch of it, and he reached below her and massaged her clit as he entered her. She responded right away with a jolt each time he gave her a bit more cock and when he hit the most sensitive part of her pussy. He took his time and finally pushed all the way inside of her, and she shivered from the depth he was able to reach. He was tickling her deep inside and exciting all those nerve endings all at the same time, she tried to say "Ooh" and "Aahhh", but with my cock in her mouth it was just noises. Now he started doing what he was there to do, pull out completely and slowly insert himself all the way up to his balls, then do it again. Airy was doing more than quivering now, she was shaking like a naked woman out in a blizzard, and she couldn't control it. I knew this cock was going to give her a shuddering orgasm and I could not wait to witness it. She was now up to a Constand sound, but it could not be made out with my cock in her mouth, and I wasn't letting her pull off just yet. He picked up his pace and she followed right along with him, building, and building to her next orgasm. He eventually teased her into a state where he could ram his cock into her, pull it out, and ram it back in without her feeling anything but pleasure. Finally, she started screaming around my cock, her body jerking as if she were having a seizure, and squirting between her legs, and it lasted more than a minute. Her convulsions caused her ass to pulsate in his cock and he shot his load deep inside her anal cavity.

After he pulled out, she was still quivering and convulsing as if she was still having an orgasm, and Wide boy didn't wait for her to recover, he just slammed that thick thing in as far and as hard as he could. He kept her right there in the edge of that orgasm, still shivering, shaking, quivering, and convulsing, and she was doing all of this on his cock. Her ass was milking his cock while he rammed it inside of her, and neither one could hold off the ending, he came, and she tried to but passed out cold.

After he pulled out Airy just fell over in her side and off my cock. I thanked the young men for this night of transformation and told the last two of them that I might be calling them into service again in the future. They all got dressed along with me, and I rode back with them to get our car. I was back in fifteen minutes, and I could see she tried to crawl towards the house but gave up just ten feet from where I left her. I went into the house to edit the video I recorded and make a DVD of her night. I printed all the pictures that were taken, and out them in a folder on the coffee table for the morning, along with putting the edited DVD in the disk player.

It was going to be a warm night, so I left her laying on the soft grass and just turned the sprinklers off for the night. I got showered and went to bed, but was too horny to sleep, so I wandered back out to the backyard. I looked down at my wife's once private body, well maybe not private, and couldn't get over how beautiful she looked. The way she talked he knew she had secretly enjoyed a stranger on occasion, but not like she wanted to, like this night. Covered in cum leaking out of her and all over her, bruises, black and blue, even marks from being whipped with a stick, it was the most beautiful site I had ever seen, because I knew she got what she truly wanted. Now that I got it to happen, I was going to work to make it a normal part of our lives, and I had a plan for that also. I knelt and put my cock into the mouth of my wife's limp body and closed her lips around it. It wasn't long before I came in her warm mouth, and she choked and spit it all over herself to join my seed with the strangers cum she was painted with. I then went to get some sleep, as tomorrow, no later this morning, was going to be a rough day.

I got up around ten and made myself coffee, then just sat looking out the sliding glass doors of our Livingroom to the yard where Airy laid naked and passed out. I knew I had to wake her but didn't want to just go out and do it, I wanted her to wake up, realize what had happened, what she had done and come to me. So, I turned the sprinkler clock back on and set it to go off in twenty minutes. I went up and got dressed in just shorts and a tee, came back downstairs and waited for my plan to take effect. I had to play this perfectly if I wanted her to be my slut and whore full time without argument or hesitation. I took my coffee and went back to the family room where I had the folder of pictures and the DVD in the player ready to go.

Thirty minutes later I heard her knocking on the glass door and knew that I had to be convincing, I had to be on top of my game. I went to the door and acted surprised and angry when I saw Airy standing there holding on to the door frame to keep herself from falling over.

"Where the fuck have you been? What the fuck did you do last night? Where is your dress at? Who's cum is that all over your body?"

"I'm not sure of anything about last night, please let me in and I'll try to explain?"

"Not a chance in hell, you're dripping with some other guys cum and you're not spreading it around inside the house. Get out to where the garden hose is, and I'll help you wash it off first."

She stumbled and wobbled out to the hose, the scene of the crime if you wish, and I began to wash her off. Her bruises and bite marks were more prominent this morning, and it was beautiful to see, although she had not seemed to notice them just yet, but the cold water would wake up her brain for sure. I scrubbed her body and examined every inch for the roadmap of activities from last night, remembering when every mark was placed there and who put it there.

"Bend over, you've got a gallon of cum leaking from you pussy and asshole."

She did as I told her, and I pushed the hose in and out of each hole to wash away the remnants of last night. I then turned the water on her head and told her to scrub it out of her hair and off her face. When done I turned off the hose and walked back to the rear patio.

"Stay here until I get you a towel to dry off. You may want to look at your body while I'm gone and try to figure out how you got so bruised up."

As I went inside, I peeked back from behind the curtain, and I could see the horror on her face as she looked at her bruised and battered body. I returned with a small worn bath towel that I was going to use as a rag anyway and gave it to her. I waited for her to dry each part of herself, discovering which parts were sensitive and sore as she did.

"Now get the fuck in here, we have a lot to talk about."

As she came in, she headed for the stairs when I stopped her.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going, get your ass back her to the family room."

"I was going to take a bath and figure this all out."

"Oh no you don't, there's not much more to figure out other than you became a whore for strange Men last night and enjoyed it, now get in here."

She came in and sat where I motioned for her to sit, and I stared down at her. I could see the wheels turning in her brain, what did she really do, what was I going to do, and how much did I know about?

"Do you know what happened to me last night?"

"Happened to you? You act like you didn't enjoy being a whore for five strange guys, at least it was five that I am aware of. You really went over the line this time. I knew you fucked strange Men from time to time, and I just wrote it off as your sexual fetish, but last night was totally different. You became someone else last night; you became something else."

(meekly) "Do you know what I did last night? How do you know? Why didn't you stop me?"

"Listen to yourself, you're not even denying that before last night you secretly fucked strangers behind my back. Well have you been a secret fucking whore for stranger's cocks?"

"Yes Honey, I have fucked strangers without you knowing. It's an urge that comes over me from time to time and I can't control it. I didn't want you to know because I thought you would leave me."

"And how long have you been fucking strange Men and not telling me?"

"It's been about two and a half years now, and it gets more intense each time. It started with just one guy every three or four months and built up to two at a time every couple of weeks. I just couldn't stop what I was doing. Please forgive me, I'll do anything to make it up to you?"

"That's nothing compared to what you did last night you cock whore."

"Please don't call me that?"

"What would you call a wife who prowls around looking for strange cock to fuck?"

"Can you tell me what I did and what happened last night, please?"

"Well, I tell you what I know and what I learned afterwards. First, we were dancing at the club, you were wearing the dress I modified for you. You know I like dressing you sexy and showing you off and flashing your body in public places. But that's when the night went off the rails and you became a total whore. If you want me to give you an action by action replay, I can do that but you just sit there and listen and let me get through it all, no interrupting or commenting. You got it?"

"Yes honey, anything you want, Ill do anything you want."

Just the promise I was waiting to hear from her. Now I get the wife and whore I've always wanted.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 01 Amber submits to the neighbor for her husband's fantasy.in Loving Wives
My Wife - A Black Gang Toy Ch. 01 Wife photographed nude holding black cock.in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories