Wife Who loves Strangers Pt. 19

Story Info
Airy trains Barbara, I train Deborah, and I get schooled.
3.2k words
3.8
4.1k
5
0

Part 19 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a wife and a husband fifteen years her senior. Sex and thrills were not their problem, but his wife's inability to behave with strangers was. She always wanted to let loose and let strangers take her, but she was afraid. She also confided in her husband that she wanted to be used and abused and taken, so he decided to make that happen without her knowledge.

Wife Who Loves Strangers

Part Nineteen

Airy trains Barbara, I train Deborah, and I get schooled

The next morning Airy and Barbara went to get dressed for shopping and picking up some personal items for her. I decided to stay home for the day and work with Deborah while they were gone and give John a project to deal with in his own. I gave them both a call to set up my day.

"Good morning, Deborah, I would like you to come to my home today rather than going into the office."

"Did I do something wrong sir?"

"No, not at all, I was thinking we could start your new training and get more done here at my home rather than at the office."

"What time do you want me there sir?"

"Get yourself ready and then come over."

Deborah arrived dressed in a knee length full dress with no cleavage showing and little leg and looked like she was going to church. This style of dress was not going to work for a slut or whore, so I decided to tend to that matter first. I also wanted to shop for training toys to use, along with some miscellaneous sex items.

"Deborah, the way your dressed is fine for a job in an insurance office or bank, but not for your position at our company. Let's go shopping but first stop at you house to examine your wardrobe."

"Yes sir, I have some more revealing clothing, but don't often wear it."

We drove to her house and went upstairs to look through her closet, where I found some business suits with jackets, pencil and A-line skirts, button up blouses and dresses, and just a few flirty summer dresses. We went through her underwear that was mostly full panties with a few bikinis here and there with not very sexy bras, but no garters and what could be called Old Lady pantyhose. I started to pull some things out to see if a sexy outfit could be out together out of any of this.

"Well strip down and let's see what I can put together until Airy takes you shopping for some slut-wear."

I started with a skimpy Bikini panty in black lace, which wasn't total slut but sexy on its own, and no sexy bra to go along with it. I took a full coverage black lace bra from her drawer and cut it, so it didn't cover the nipples or areola, effectively making it a type of shelf bra. Then a thin white front button blouse along with a pencil skirt that landed 4-inche's above the knee, pairing that with a set of 3-inch-high heel shoes. I made sure the blouse was unbuttoned far enough to show her full cleavage and had her pull the waist of the skirt up higher than her waist. At least now she looked a little sexier, and let's face it, that is now part of her position in my company and private life.

From there we went to the Adult Super Store and browsed for large dildos and vibrators and the like. I found her two sets of weighted balls to keep her muscles tight, one for her pussy and one for her ass, a selection of suction cup dildos ranging from regular to extremely fat and long, clit and vaginal vibrators and assorted clamps for the nipples and clit. I finished with a set of butt plugs that got progressively larger, and tails to attach to them. I was getting a little turned on knowing this once conservatively dressed woman was going to be slutty and ready for anything. I decided to give her a small test to see how she would act and react, so I got her $20 in video tokens.

"Now, I'm going to take the packages out to the car. I want you to go in and find a booth for us, have a seat showing lots of leg with the door open. Wait there for me and see how many Men come to talk to you, and don't be dismissive to them, smile and be nice and let's see what happens."

She had a look of fear and confusion on her face, not feeling particularly at home in an adult arcade alone, but she would have to endure in situations much more uncomfortable than that as we went forward. She went I as I went out to the car, but returned right away, taking a position where I could watch and see how she interacted with the strange men. Much to my surprise after the first two men asked her if they could join her, even though she politely turned them down, she was loosening up a bit.

The third man was much bolder and walked in leaving the door opened and just took his cock out of his pants and approached her. He walked close to her face as she sat there, and to prevent him from shoving it in her mouth, she took it in hand and started to masturbate him. As she stroked his cock, he unbuttoned her blouse completely and was pinching and twisting her nipples sending sensations through her body. By this time, she was mesmerized just staring into his eyes as she jerked him, and he spoke to her for the first time.

"When I Cum it will go all over your chest and skirt, and we can't have you messing up your clothes like that. Just get on your knees in front of me and make sure I shoot it straight into your mouth whore."

Without a thought she was going to follow his instructions without reservation, so she stood from the chair so she could kneel before him, but he stopped her as soon as she got up. He grabbed her waist and reached to the button and unzipper on her pencil skirt allowing it to fall to the floor. Then he ran his hands up from her waist and removed her blouse as well and slid her bra down below her breasts, allowing him full access to her orbs then pushed her to her knees. He didn't give her time to think before he put his hands on the back of her head and guided her mouth over his swollen member and she naturally began sucking and stroking his cock.

I was watching this from the open door, and she could have seen me if she ever broke her gaze into his eyes, but she was entranced and kept staring into them. Without even tensing up he delivered his Cum into her throat as he pulled her head flat against his pelvis and having no warning, she just started gulping almost every drop of his seed, though some ran down from the corner of her mouth to her chin. He didn't pull out and she didn't stop sucking, they just continued as she cleaned him spotless and that is when I walked in behind this strange man.

"She's pretty good at sucking cock, isn't she?"

"I'd be happy with her anytime you want to share her. Does she fuck just as well?"

"Her pussy is very talented, but I have to train her ass."

"Leave her with me for a day and she'll be perfectly trained and stretched when you get her back."

"As thoughtful as that offer is, we have things to do and I think I can handle her training."

"Well then thank you for bringing her here to share her oral talents. I'll leave you two and let you get to work on that ass."

He left the booth and she just looked up at me with a look of amazement, having just sucked and swallowed the Cock and Cum of a man and she didn't even know his name. She went to wipe her chin and I stopped her.

"You sucked it, you got it in your face, and how you wear it until we get back to the house. Pick up your clothes and carry them with you, and don't attempt to fix your bra. Just as you are, you're going to walk out of the booth and through the store to the car."

She resigned herself to the fact that this was not going to be an isolated incident and knew she would be naked in front of strangers again, so she just did as I instructed. Although trying to act above what just happened, as we walked by her rendezvous man, and she smirked while licking her lips. Yeah, she's going to be a good slut, and I'm going to enjoy every minute of this.

We arrived back at my house, and I got out all the toys we had purchased when Airy walked in seeing Deborah in panties, bra pulled down and her clothes laying on the couch beside her.

"Having a little fun this morning dear"

"No, but they guy at the adult store sure enjoyed himself, didn't he Debbie?"

"And was that you first stranger blow job in public Deborah?"

"Yes, it was Ma'am, and it went better than I had feared it would."

"Well, if you enjoyed that just wait until you get your first strange cock in your ass. It's a real treat for the unexperienced."

"Dear, you're taking Barbara out shopping today, aren't you?"

"Yes, we are shopping for panties and clothes for her. Why do you ask?"

"Well, Deborah needs some help in the wardrobe department also, and I thought you could kill two birds with one stone?"

"Dear, it's a good thing you're wonderful at business because you don't understand a thing about women's fashion. Clothes for Barbara and clothes for Deborah are two totally separate shopping trips. Deborah needs more upscale elegant clothing to fill her role. Yes, slutty and promiscuous but not what Barbara is going to be wearing."

"I just thought it might be easier to do them both together."

"Not at all, and Debbie what happened to your bra? Wait, don't answer, I think I know. My husband thought it would be a good idea to cut your bra so your nipples would stick out?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Oh lord, after your done here, run home, and put something else on rather than this cut up ruined thing. And you, stay away from women's clothes, you have no clue what you're doing. Debbie, you and I will shop for you tomorrow and my husband will have to deal with whatever you wear today. Now I'm off to dress Barbara."

"Since you mentioned her, where is Barbara?"

"Come on, you know darn well where she is, just call for her."

"Yeah, I forgot. Barbara, can you come here for a minute?"

"Yes sir, what may I do for you today?"

"I want you to meet Deborah, Debbie this is Barbara."

"Yes, we've met each other before, but not under much different conditions, she was with Mark."

"Is she your new slut? Did I do something wrong, tell me and I will do better?"

"Barbara, she is not here to replace you, this is the woman I asked you to help me train for clients at work."

"Oh, OK...nice to meet you again."

"Nice to meet you again also. Sir tells me you're special to him and he thinks you're the best."

"That's nice to hear, I will help you to learn how to use your whole body to please sir and any of his friends."

"That would be wonderful Barbara, and I thank you. I want to do a good job for him but there are things I don't know and haven't done before."

"I will help you learn; Sir tells me I'm good at pleasing him, even when I'm not using my body. Nice to meet you again but I must go, Miss Airy is taking me to buy panties and stuff."

"Well, I hope you get some pretty ones Barbara, and when Miss Airy takes me shopping we can compare what clothes we got."

"OK, Talk to you next time."

After they left to go shopping, I had a little discussion with Deborah, not knowing how she clued in on Barbara so quickly.

"You seem to understand how to talk to Barbara?"

"It's no big secret, I'm sure any woman can figure her out."

"If it's that obvious and simple, why doesn't somebody fill me in on the secret?"

"It's not a secret, its her way of thinking. Women are hard wired to be able to understand children, that's why mother nature gave us the job of having them and rearing them."

"But she's an adult woman, why does child rearing come into it?"

"Don't you see it, she never became an adult, she was prevented from making that step, and punished of she tried. She does what she does like any young girl would, looking for affection and grasping for praise from the one person she sees as the one who makes decisions concerning her life...and that's you whether you like it or not."

"It seems everybody understands this dynamic except for me. I tell her I am pleased with her, and I tell her she is important to me, yet she still is afraid I'm going to replace her or get tired of her?"

"And who was it that took down the most powerful person in her life? You don't think she knows that? You don't think she's afraid you'll do the same to her? Just do what Airy tells you and she'll walk you through this. It won't end tomorrow, but it won't be forever either."

"Yeah, and stay away from women's clothing, right?"

"Only if you want your marital bliss, but if you want to risk it go ahead, start dressing everyone."

"OK, OK, I give in. I know when I'm beat before I start."

"What's that war college saying, "The best of Generals, Pick their battles."

"Alright, let's get back to what we were doing here. Bend over and let me lube you for your first plug."

I lubed her sphincter and my little finger and began to try to penetrate her opening, and to say she was tight would be an understatement. I had to push my pinky finger in her, wondering how long it would take to stretch her open. Once I got her to relax some, things went easier, and I was able to work up to two fingers but only up to the first knuckle. I took the second smallest anal training plug and pushed it in her previously un-Assaulted hole, seating it deep inside her. She jumped and squealed a bit but took it until it was sucked in by her opening. I knew at that moment none of the other toys I had purchased were going to be used today or tomorrow, she was going to need time to accommodate the larger items.

I wanted to feel her orgasming against that training plug, so I had her mount me cowgirl style and I played with the plug as she slid up and down on my cock. The combination of the length of the training plug, and the angle she was riding me made me feel my cock rubbing up against the plug inside her, and she felt it also when I started slowly fucking her ass with the plug. The sensation was new to her, but she seemed to start to enjoy it the more she rode me, and I wasn't complaining one bit either. The longer this went on the more convinced I became that this was going to be the moment of realization for her anal experimentation. The next time she rose up to give me a full stroke with her pussy, I pulled the plug from her virgin hole and saw the surprise in her eyes.

"Don't worry, it will be OK, just move to take me in your ass and sit down with gentle pressure."

"I'm there but it doesn't fit in. It's too big to fit in there."

"Yes, it will fit just keep giving it pressure and relax, you'll be fine.

"Oh, ow, oh ow, it hurts, please let me pull off?"

"Just stay there, wiggle a little bit and keep steady pressure and you'll be OK."

"Oh, it hurts, ow, ow Oh Shit, Fuck, ow."

"Now the head of my cock is inside you, just stay where you are until you get used to it and relax."

"My ass is too small; it will never fit in there."

"You can take it. We will take as much time as you need. Let yourself go down on it little by little until you get it all the way in."

Despite her better judgement and objections, she did what I told her and took me one inch at a time until I was completely inside of her, then we just waited there for her to catch her breath. As she adjusted herself and let herself calm down, she warmed up to having me inside of her anal canal.

"Are you OK now?"

"Yes, it doesn't hurt as much as it did when we started."

"When you're ready, just start lifting yourself up and down on it at your own pace but making sure you travel it's entire length."

Before long, she was slowly riding up and down on my cock with just a little discomfort, but she was learning as she went along. With the position she was in she was pushing her pelvis towards me, so I started massaging her clit while she rode me. Well, it didn't take long, and she was power fucking me as I played with her wanting clit, and she didn't even realize how hard she was fucking. She had finally made the jump from quiet slut to anal slut as she was enjoying every minute of our time together.

"Oh shit, God damn, it hurts but it feels sooooo goooooood. I think I'm gonna Cum from being fucked in my ass. Oh fuck, fuck. Fuck, fuck me harder, ram your cock inside me."

When she came, I gave her clit a little pinch to send her into orbit and she clamped down on my cock so hard I thought she might break it off. But she kept spasming and squealing while I pumped six long spurts of my semen far up inside her rectum. She just sat on my cock, holding me tight in a hug, and gasped over and over trying to regain her breathing, and with each gasp she gave me another squeeze milking every drop out of me. It had been a while since I had an anal virgin, but this one got right to it, not the normal stand-offish manner most do.

I couldn't believe my life now, a wife that will perform any act I ask her to with anyone I ask, a total whore that will fuck anyone just to make me happy, and now a hidden slut who just gave me her ass to take her anal cherry and loved doing it. I now owned and controlled my business alone and was thinking of expanding with another business where I could keep my slut for business purposes. It couldn't be any better.