Wife Who loves Strangers Pt. 20

Story Info
Airy gets better, and our new life progresses.
3.6k words
4.08
4.7k
5
0

Part 20 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a wife and a husband fifteen years her senior. Sex and thrills were not their problem, but his wife's inability to behave with strangers was. She always wanted to let loose and let strangers take her, but she was afraid. She also confided in her husband that she wanted to be used and abused and taken, so he decided to make that happen without her knowledge.

Note to my readers:

Due to the lessor among us and the hate that trolls this site, I will no longer be accepting comments on my stories. As a new writer my hope was that with constructive criticism I could improve in my command of the written word, but with them being allowed to comment, that is simply a dream that cannot happen. I will endeavor to improve and hope you all will bear with me as I try, but until then all I can do is my best as of now.

Wife Who Loves Strangers

Part Twenty

Airy gets better and our new life progressed

(Not a lot of sex in this chapter, but what there is makes up for the lack of different situations)

When we last heard from our group of loving sexual family, Airy was almost completely healed, Barbara was learning that her feelings mattered and love was OK, and Deborah started her venture into anal sex as well as being my private slut. Now another two weeks have gone by, and some changes have come to be, but mostly for the good.

Airy took both women shopping for new clothes, and I was very satisfied with the results, it turns out she was correct when she told me to stay out of fashion choices. We both finally got Barbara to accept being in a bedroom next door was close enough to be of service if I needed her, and Deborah was learning her new role just fine, and excelling at it. We had moved my mortgage business into the offices next door, and I started molding that basically useless business into my own playhouse. Helen was advising me on Company issues and was doing a great job, as my CFO enjoyed my new partnership with the girls from time to time. But as it turned out, a little renegotiation was need, as I was about to find out.

"Honey, are you happy with the clothes I purchased for our girls?"

"Yes, I love the way you have dressed them, especially Barbara. Getting her to accept wearing panties was one thing, but her being happy sleeping in a bed instead of on the floor next to me was a great accomplishment of yours."

"And you have done wonders with Deborah going from a conservative sex type of wife to an anal and oral whore, who knew she would adapt so quickly?"

"I am happy with all the results, but I get the feeling you're not as happy as I am?"

"Oh, I am very pleased with the progress our little troop here has made."

"Then spit it out Airy, remember No more secrets?"

"I remember my promise to you, all of it, and I will never break my word to you again. But I need to tell you, even though our sex life is fabulous with the four of us, I miss a little of my previous sexual adventure. Not the pain and injury, I never want to go through that again, but sometimes a sexually active whore wife wants a night of total abandon, and she wants her husband blessing to go with it. If you answer is No, I will not disobey you or hold it against you in any way, but I would like you to at least consider the idea. I would like you to not only be there, but to run the whole thing to make sure I am not abused like before with your business partners."

Here is where I felt I had to lie just a little bit, just to keep her off the scent of my plans. Airy had been so great, and while she was recuperating, I was considering setting up a bit of a party for her when she got well. Now she was kind of asking for that very thing, so I had to use some misdirection.

"I must tell you honey; I am getting used to and enjoying having the use of nine different holes anytime I feel a little horny, and although I am open to sharing the others, I wanted to keep you all to myself. I have any type of sex, with anyone of you, wherever and whenever I want but you're the one who is special to me and that makes a difference."

"If you think that is what you want, I will spend the rest of my days being just that and devoted to just you. I swore I was yours for no matter what, and that hasn't changed, it's just an urge I felt, and I wanted to explain it to you."

"Well, I will think about it, but I make you no promises on this. I let you know how I feel and you're always going to be my special partner in life, and this would take some doing on my part. So, without putting you off, I need some time to think this through."

"OK honey, I'll give you all the time you need, and I'll respect any decision you feel you need to make. I don't want anything to harm the life we finally have together, as these few months have been the best we have ever had together."

Truth be told, my plans in my head were much more than just a gang bang for Airy, I wanted to make it an experience, and with all she had done and endured, it is tough to come up with something that would make an impression, but I had the beginnings of a plan.

Over the past month I gave little attention to the mortgage business next door knowing John had a firm handle on financial issues and Helen protecting the public face of the company. I had my monthly conference with John before the board meeting, and he filled me in on everything I might need to know for the members.

The company profits were up, the sex scandal had been squelched, no one in the board was going to challenge me anyway with my stock holdings, I really didn't see much of a need to prepare for the board meeting, but John has never steered me wrong, and I wasn't going to start doubting him now.

"Now, lets talk about your mortgage company. You bought it to take the properties from your enemies, but since putting Deborah in charge, it has taken on a life of its own, and it has done so with Helen's help. Now keep in mind when they work for the mortgage company, they are not paid by this company. This company has shareholders, and the mortgage company is privately owned by you, so the accounting is done separately, even though it uses some of the same people."

"Is that some sort of problem I need to address because I could fold it into this corporation if needed?"

"Oh, that's something you definitely don't want to do, believe me."

"Why would you say something like that, and say it in that way? What's going on over there?"

"Don't go sticking your nose into things that are working. Helen is advising Deborah and she's doing a fine job, although profits there are down temporarily, but you didn't buy it for profits."

"Why are profits down, we didn't do anything?"

"Don't you talk to Deborah? You put her in charge of that company."

"Deborah and I fuck, and she's getting good at it. Why would I ruin that by talking about work?"

"Then just leave it alone for now. I will tell you that under Helens watchful eye, Deborah has been making some repairs and improvements to some of the company's holdings."

"Well, I haven't seen much of Helen either lately. I guess if she's overseeing what's going on, I should be happy with that."

"When you put people in charge of things, you must let them succeed or fail without your constant intervention. Let them do what they're doing and see if they succeed."

"I will, as long as you assure me that you have an eye on what's being done."

"I have an eye on everything, and you know that. Nothing escapes my gaze and I'm always there if something were to start going bad."

"Is there anything else?"

"Yes, I wanted to thank you for the new work clothes."

"What work clothes? I didn't buy you any clothes?"

"Not my clothes, Deborah's clothes. She has been looking fantastic."

"She must be changing before she meets with me because I am unaware of anything out of the ordinary."

"Imagine a woman's business suit, low cut jacket and the shortest pencil skirt you can picture in your mind. Now make that skirt two inches shorter with nothing under the jacket, not even a bra, then put her in five-inch heels. That's Deborah's new wardrobe for today, and I can't wait to see what she wears tomorrow."

"Apparently my wife is having a bit of fun with us. Should I talk to her?"

"Yeah, tell Airy I said the skirts are too long. She's not working for this company, she works for the mortgage company, and I'm sure Airy got with Helen before she outfitted Deborah this way. Don't say anything to anyone, lets see how far your wife will push to get a reaction."

"That sounds like fun, but I feel I'm missing out not seeing her at work."

"Dude, wake up, you're fucking that sweet body. Besides, you own that company, and you can go over there anytime you want. But know for sure, you start making unannounced appearances and Airy will hear about it right away. Those three are playing with you."

"You mean Helen is in on it too?"

"How could she not be, think about it. She's overseeing everything that happens over there."

"Let's take this one step further, get Scott and his security company over here to install cameras and microphones, and make the feed and recorder go direct to my office."

"Can I have him put a feed to my office as well, buddy?"

"Anything for you buddy, well almost anything."

"Consider it done, I'll instruct them to make the cameras hidden and to do the work at night. If your wife wants to play, why shouldn't we stand up for perverted mankind and play back?"

"Smart move, but since we're talking about Airy, she cannot know anything of what I'm going to ask of you right now. I need a private, discreet, out of the way place that can be used for a few days and no one noticing what is happening there. Do you know of such a place?"

"I believe the mortgage company owns two old abandon warehouses, should I check into their condition?"

"How would you know about them? How involved are you with what's going on over there?"

"Relax man, I see the maintenance bills for the properties, and have to approve the costs."

"So, if I were to use my own money and do some renovations in one of them, nobody would notice?"

"Yeah, I could inform the maintenance people we are doing some work, and that wouldn't raise an eyebrow. What are you planning?"

"Sorry John, this one is a private deal between me and my wife, only she doesn't know about it yet."

"I'll check them out and get a set of keys to you in your office."

"Great, off to a boaring board meeting for me, we'll talk later."

After the board meeting, I asked Helen to remain for a few minutes, minding what John had said I didn't want to be obvious, but I did want to probe into what she and Deborah were doing. She wasn't being Coy, but she didn't offer up information without direct questions which made me start to wonder.

"So, what has your new position been like these past few weeks?"

"Since John explained my new role to everyone, it has been without incident, and I've been minding everything that is going on."

"Anything going on that I need to know about?"

"If there were, don't you think John would make you aware of it? My job, as I understood it from you, was to protect the reputation and legal status of this company, not to make decisions on which direction it takes. That is up to you, the board, and John."

"And the mortgage company next door? Are you watching that also?"

"Not being appointed to any position in that company, all I can do is advise Deborah and John on that, but they have been receptive to my views, and I believe they are doing well."

"So, there is nothing I should be aware of going on over there?"

"That is not my decision to make, you appointed me to oversee this corporation's reputation and status, not theirs. As for the operation of that company, I haven't seen or heard of anything that you might object to."

As I left my meeting with Helen, I got the feeling I was purposely not getting the entire story and knowing the history of those involved I was well beyond curious but Airy had more than a casual involvement here, I could see her influence even though I wasn't seeing what was going on. I could easily burst the bubble and demand to know what was going on, but where would be the fun in that, so I decided to wait and see where it went.

I had my own project to attend to and why would I ruin hers, especially if it would be something I would enjoy as Helen gave me the impression of. So, I went to my office and contacted a contractor I know of to do some work I had in my mind and see what could be done and how quickly. Just as I hung up the phone, Deborah walked in, and she looked sexy as hell.

"Damn woman, don't you look fuckable? Are you wearing a bra under that suit jacket or are the girls having a Freedom Day?"

"No bra, and no panties either mister, just the jacket, skirt, and heels. Do you like my new look?"

"Like it, I demand that look all the time."

"Well then thank your wife, she put all my work outfits together for me."

"Then why haven't you worn them when you come over to the house?"

"She told me not to, she wanted to see how long it took you to figure it out on your own."

"And how long have you been dressing this way at work may I ask?"

"About two weeks now, and she told me it would take you awhile."

"Well then, tell me why I feel like I'm being conspired against in my own workplace?"

"You have no idea boss, but I'm sworn to secrecy."

"You know I love women, but sometimes you gals really test me."

"I believe that was the idea behind it, don't you?"

"When exactly did I lose control of what happens here?"

"I don't know the date, but it seems like it was a while ago, so sit back and let things play out according to your wife's plan, you won't be disappointed."

"Well then, what do I owe your visit to?"

"My reason is twofold. First John asked me about warehouse space, and we have two of them. But one of them was used as a showroom for furniture and cabinets. It is quite clean and has magnificent lighting and electrical to accommodate anything anyone would like to make it into. Here are the keys and the address with alarm code are on the tag."

"And the second reason?"

She reached behind her back to unzip her skirt and let it fall to the floor, then unbuttoned the two buttons holding her jacket closed and stared directly in my eyes.

"I'm. Horny as hell and need a good fucking. Do you think you can assist me with that problem?"

"I'm sure I can, just close the door behind you."

"Why, don't you like an audience? Did you get bashful suddenly?"

"Get over here and get in your knees woman."

"I thought you'd never get around to that part big boy."

In no time she had my pants around my ankles, herself on her knees with my cock in her mouth. It was evident to me that someone had been giving her oral tips, and her technique seemed a lot like my wife's but why should I care if Airy teaches her to be better at sucking a cock, it was me benefiting from her teachings. She had me up and ready in a very short time when she stopped, climbed up on my chair facing me and put her thighs over the arms of my chair. She slowly and methodically lowered her warm wet pussy onto my cock, swallowing it up completely, savoring the feeling of my entry inside of her. Her hands on the back of my chair behind my head, using it for leverage as she lovingly stroked me with her pussy, starting at a snail's pace and working up to a jack hammer, bouncing on top of me like a mad woman. I couldn't hold on and I blew my seed straight up into her as we both orgasmed together, giving her the release, she claimed she needed.

I was startled by the fact that after she climbed off me my cock wasn't lonely for even fifteen seconds before she engulfed it with her mouth, sucking me clean and scrubbing it with her tongue. She didn't let up after I was clean, she just kept sucking and wiping her tongue up and down my length until I was hard again. She mounted me again, but this time with her ass directly above the head of my cock resting on it waiting for her anal muscles to allow entry.

"We're not done yet boss, and don't worry about lube just force that cock deep in my ass and make me your private company whore."

"You want me to force myself up your ass baby, well then get ready for this."

I started to stand which caused her to move her hands from the chair to the back of my neck and I laid her out on my desk and pushed her knees to her shoulders. I lined my cock up with her waiting tight hole and she just looked and me and smiled.

"This is force baby, so get ready for the ass fuck of your life."

"Go ahead boss, make me earn my keep around here, you've been neglecting my ass for the last week and now it wants you."

With one powerful thrust I pressed passed her muscle protected opening and sent my entire length in with one movement, causing her to gasp and squeal.

"That's it boss, take any hole you want, anytime you want, anywhere you want, and for how ever long you want. Fuck me like you're trying to get your money's worth, and I'll fuck you back the same way. And you don't have to make me your whore, I am your whore and I love my job so get fucking big boss."

I was done being taunted by this woman who clearly wanted to be rough fucked, so I pounded her ass for all I was worth, so much so as the lack of lube was starting to cause abrasions to the shaft of my cock each time I pulled out and rammed it back inside of her tight anal cavity. Finally, I gave her my second load and it seemed to last forever, maybe the situation, or the dirty talk, or a combination of them both but I spurted inside her at least eight times before calming down.

"Yes, oh yes, that what I needed, fuck my ass and give me everything you got. Yes, awe fuck yeah, I'm Cumming again."

She squirted all over me and my desk, savoring the experience like it was her first time. With my cock still inside her she left me with her thoughts.

"Now that is how I like to be fucked, you can be as gentle or as rough as you want at any given time, just let me know when you want me, and I'll be there."

As I tried to pull out, she clamped down on my cock with her ass almost trying to pull it back inside her but once I was out, she was immediately on her knees cleaning me once again. When she had finished, she simply stood up and carried her clothes as she walked towards the door. Before she got to the doorway, I could see my cum running down from between her ass cheeks and down the back of her thigh, and she scooped it up with her finger and put it in her mouth sucking her finger clean.

"Thanks for the break boss, let me know if you should need me again."

"Aren't you going to get dressed before you leave?"

She pointed out the open door to the crowd that had assembled, and they began to applaud.

"Why? And I wouldn't want to get stains on my brand-new clothes. Who would explain that to Airy?"

She left me standing behind my desk with my pants around my ankles as she smiled at all the people who had watched, and I just thought, I didn't expect this when we made our deal, it just keeps getting better.