All Comments on 'Wife Writer Ch. 02'

by evals22

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not a wimp..... but what is he. Crazy?

This is a very dark, foreboding story. I'm glad the husband doesn't feel arousal (or not much) at his wifes depravity. At the same time, whats with all the years to get his revenge. I'm not big on the revenge thing. Just cull the slut and start over. It seems like your protagonist is becoming unhinged mentally. Very sad story.

Tim C.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Foolish

This story has potential if David would realize that all of the energy he's wasting on revenge he could use to develope his wife's submission. David has loved this woman, it doesn't make sense that he wants to cause her pain. She is possibly upset with herself for submitting sexually to men that she does not like. Perhaps David should set her up with a master to train her to be a slave, he might be thinking it is revenge but finds out that it brings him emotionally closer to his wife. Hopefully David will remember that he loves Lori.

fregenfregenover 18 years ago
Dark Story

Obviously Lori has serious problems. Why else would she have submitted for all those years.

But it appears that David has gone off the deep end also. If he cannot forgive her then he needs to move on. Punish her as he leaves maybe but to spend years devising a revenge? Not healthy.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Staying true to the characters

The author has painted David as a proud and accomplished man. The occasional arousal this character has felt is consistent with what most men would initially feel. If the author is going to stay true to the character he has drawn, then divorce is the most logical outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
to give love is one thing,but be fool behind lovei

deceive to love someone isn't love.people minds can be trained to beleive anything.if you can't see the wrong this woman has done you are crazy.the deception and betrayal to this marriage is unforgiveable.there is a mental problem and only a doctor or divorce is the cure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sad!

This is a very sad tale, one which I hope isn't spoiled by David accepting her betrayal and going along with it. Having said that, there are still 2 options, to totally destroy her, as she has destroyed him, or somehow, based on an understanding, a reconciliation. Depending on the circumstances of her past participation, option 2 appears unlikely.

I will watch for the next chapter, which hopefully will be out soon.

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
Obviously she gets off on humiliation.

Then he should really humiliate her with the messiest, most public divorce in history. Copies of those pictures should be sent to every person she knows, from her parents all the way to her second-grade teacher. Her children should be told of her betrayal along with everyone else. Just think of how turned on she will be for all that.

I am sure that we will hear in the next part how, "she didn't know what she was doing," and "he had some kind of strange hold on me." What utter bullshit!

I like how you portray the husband as someone who doesn't take shit from anyone, including his wife. Some of your other stories don't do that and I am glad that this one does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Story but disturbing

Like the other comments I see two options he can walk away from her with head high because he was betrayed in marriage, savagely betrayed. Or he can use his wife that he loves in ways he never thought about or would have ever done in a true loving marriage which he never had from day ONE!

What a ride look forward to more chapters!

Excellent writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous