Wifely Training Ch. 02

Story Info
Bella graduates from Training and is returned to her husband.
1.1k words
4.07
62k
14

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wifely Training began with Bella strapped down to her personal bench.

"Count."

"To what?"

Whack! The Professor's hand came down hard on her ass.

"I didn't ask a question. Count until I stop."

The soft suede of the flogger brushed her raised bottom and she began to count. "This won't be so bad," she thought, but by the count of 20, she had changed her mind. With each stroke, the intensity had increased. Now, at 30, her face was as wet as her pussy. She blushed, realizing just how wet she had become.

The flogger reached deep, flicking against her swollen labia. She screamed, forgetting the count, and, to her humiliation, she came.

Sobbing, she let the last string of resistance snap away.

"Good. That was very good, Miss Bella. Do you understand now what will end your twice daily floggings?"

Bella thought, sniffed, then answered: When I come.

"Yes. You must learn to find pleasure even in pain. Now, it's time to start prepping your bottom."

Before Bella could say a word, cold, slick lube was pressed against her anus. Thick fingers worked it inside of her. She squirmed, but the tight straps kept her from moving much. She cried out, begging for it to stop, but did not use her safeword.

Of course, nothing stopped. She'd given consent to everything when she'd signed the registration papers. The only thing that could cause a training session to end was her safeword. Her Professor ignored her begging and slowly pressed in a cold, metal plug. Silently, she thanked her lucky stars that he'd added a ton of lube and was going slowly enough four her body to adjust.

"Two hours with this plug. Tomorrow the plug will be a size bigger and we'll go two and a half hours."

"Each day, a bigger plug or different type and the time will be increased. Do not take it out. Only I can take it out. If you even touch it, you will be severely punished. Do you understand? Your husband will be using your ass as much if not more than your pussy. This will ensure that he can do so without injuring you. "

Bella gasped, her ass feeling full and uncomfortable, but not painful.

"Yes, I understand, Professor. I understand."

She was unstrapped the the bench and told to go to the lunchroom. She was not to speak, but when she finished eating could go to the library to read or outside for a walk. She have a full hour to herself.

When Bella entered the lunch room, she nodded to the two other women already seated at the table. Silently, they all at their soup and salad. After, Bella decided to do a little reading. The library was filled with books, all of which were erotica. Grabbing one, she looked about for a comfy chair. There were none, only hard wooden benches and tables. Sighing, she eased herself down, acutely aware of her tender skin and filled bottom. To her shock, she found she didn't mind either. When the gong sounded indicating all Trainees should go to their classrooms, Bella replaced her book and heading out.

That afternoon, she learned how to kneel before a man and how to properly suck his cock, keeping her lips tight, her throat relaxed, and pulling him deep down into her throat. This, too, she found she actually enjoyed. What a feeling of power to be able to give a man such pleasure!!

*****************

Bella stood, her back against the wall, hands on her head. Her ass was sore from the morning and nightly floggings, her bum hole filled with a rather large plug. Six days ago she could never have imagined standing like this. Now, all she wanted was to make sure she learned everything she possibly could so that she could make Levi proud of her.

She closed her eyes, her nipples hardening. The Professor buckled a thin but sturdy black collar around her neck then added the lock.

Your husband to be will be quite happy with these results.

Bella blushed with pride, but said nothing. No question had been asked. That was one of the many lessons she had learned this week.

Leather cuffs were added and locked together.

"These cuffs and collar are per Mr. Levi's instructions as are your soon to be tweaked nipples."

The Professor pulled and tweaked her nipples until they were hard bullets. Six days ago when she began her Wifely training she would have pulled back, cried out, or even slapped his hands away. Now, she stood stoically, her eyes never leaving the Professor's face as he attached and tightened the nipple tweezers. Yes, they pinched, but the pain was overridden by the surge of wetness gathering between her legs.

"Arms down."

Bella lowered her arms in front of her. The Professor clipped on a leash and tugged.

"Time to rejoin your Master."

Bella hesitated, her eyes wide.

"Naked? Like this?"

Before she could think, she was spun around, facing the wall, one large hand in the middle of her back holding her in place, the other spanking her bottom hard and fast. When she was spun around again, she dropped to her knees, bowed her head and said, "I apologize. Thank you for the reprimand."

She'd been taught better. She knew not to question. She also knew how to show her gratitude. She reached up with her bound hands to unzip the Professor's trousers and extract his cock. She leaned forward, opening her mouth. The Professor grabbed her hair, holding her head firmly, and began to fuck her mouth.

Bella gagged, but didn't fight or pull back. Tears ran down her cheeks, but she kept her eyes turned upward, never allowing her gaze to leave his face. Less than two minutes later, his hot spunk was shooting down her throat. She swallowed without thought, accepting his gift as sign of forgiveness.

Once she had tucked his cock back into his trousers and zipped him up, the Professor tugged on her leash and she stood. Meekly, she followed him. Levi waited in the vestibule of the building. He stood, shook hands with the Professor, and accepted the leash.

"You've received all of my reports, but I warn you, Miss Bella will need frequent and consistent reprimands. Even now she questioned me and I had to reprimand her. It's not that she's unwilling to learn, in my opinion, but that she is impulsive."

Levi still had not looked at her, but answered the Professor. "That won't be a problem, Ben. Thank you for all of your work. I'll take it from here."