All Comments on 'Wife's Beach Vacation Pt. 01'

by JohnRocker272

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Another cuck story with a cheating whore, where do authors find inspiration for this drivel. No cuck tag either.

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please don't continue. There's nothing remotely interesting or entertaining about this drivel. The writing holds nothing clever and you cross no original territory. Why bother?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

I guess getting fired for sexual misconduct cat is just the thing to spice up a marriage.

God dammit I hate moronic stories like this. There should be a new category called “Brain Dead Stories” this would be in it.

TajfaTajfaalmost 3 years ago

If you are into teacher and student stories you will probably like this one. It is well written and a decent read. However, I hope the husband doesn't turn out to be a wimp cuck. She has already cheated and her excuses are lame. She had a position of responsibility and totally failed in that. She should already lose her job for her inappropriate behaviour and possibly her marriage.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 3 years ago

How can this be even a little interesting? Not one good character in it...And worst, it didn't end here...More of this bad story is coming up (Hope not!)...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Vacationn, marriage and her job are over, but she will survive the divorce, sluts always do, especially the part about disappointing her parents.

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 3 years ago

Very fun for a first story. You have a great future if you keep at it.

You want to do more proofreading, or even use a volunteer Beta Reader. Lots of silly gaffs at the word level.

Leep em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

she didn't get fired? I mean the pictures are in the cloud for all to see and these folks are not going to keep anything quiet. She lucked out that her husband doesn't;t care she cheats but the system will care that a chaperone is having sex and getting naked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Re: Odiouser Given the crappy stories you write, I can see why you would like any crappy story that comes along, and this one is just another piece of garbage. Nothing new in loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stopped reading partway through the first page. It might have been a good story but the character-by-character paragraphs broke it up too much. Use longer sections to advance the story and only pick up what you have to for the next character when it becomes necessary. The end result is much smoother and you can end it with a bit of a cliffhanger to keep their interest focused.

Maybe that improved, later on, I don't know. Unfinished, no rating.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Old Tom needs to buy his ticket to Cuck Town, cause that’s where this whore is taking him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Totally implausible, she is supposed to be an educated professional, but she comes across as being as dumb as a rock. The husband is not much better.

Not a likeable character whatsoever

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

Readers do not realize how difficult it is to write a story. While I do not care for some of the activities, this is your story and your first one posted at that. I am going to give you a 5. I can see your character getting into trouble and want to see where you take it. Be aware this is a tough group of readers to please.

You have to be much better in this category than most of the others on Literotica. Edit as best you can and cover your bases. I intend to rewrite one or two of my stories here when I get the chance. Even I did not think it would pass muster but I was in a hurry. The story just came to me and I rushed it's publication.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another camouflage cuck story. Oh, really, he's going to go along with her becoming the town bike for the college cocks? Just another version of stupid people live fucked up lives. Make the ending out that her becoming a middle age whore for the college kids actually strengthens her relationship with her husband and makes her more sexually appealing. I mean what man doesn't want to fuck the same woman that everybody else in town is or has fucked? And of course to be married to such a popular stretched out used cunt, its every man's dream.

Grow up.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

"Grooooooan!" Delivered with all the 'classiness' of the real John Rocker.

No surprises. Just variations on a well-used these.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 3 years ago

Tom has to get to fuck Rachel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WACC or will Tom be a man and bitch slap his slut wife? Figuratively of course. Tom is probably impotent for life now... And he's got a small dick of course. Not hung like the guys in the hot tub.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yes a good storey. Not the best I’ve read, but certainly better than what I could write. What I really struggle with is the negative and very critical comments I read here, for F!!!! Sake it’s all fantasty maybe in some cases based on actual experiences, and certainly I have had some similar experiences in real life. Yes consider me naive, yes I was, I grew up in a very sheltered religious family. I got out of that environment, made a lot of life mistakes, but believe I’ve learnt from them. Now in my 75th year I don't like to harshly judge people, I really appreciate everyone who has the balls to submit a storey here. To this author please ignore the ass!!!!!! Who criticise.

rbell42rbell42almost 3 years ago

Nice Story.

Please continue with another chapter. So many possibilities: Rachel with Ali, the baseball boys with Ali, the volleyball girls, etc.

Djmac1031Djmac1031over 2 years ago

Wow. Some folks don't understand FANTASY LOL.

I enjoyed it. Realistic? Not entirely, but enough so to buy into it.

It'd been far less realistic if she'd just started fucking in the hottub. I prefer the slow build up to things. Looking forward to part 2

Edward1970Edward1970over 2 years ago

Good first story. It could use a bit more editing, but a fun read. Ignore the negative "cuck" comments. There is a vocal contingent of angry commentators who are apparently determined to ruin the loving wives category. Keep writing!

kiteareskitearesover 2 years ago

1st story? Excellent to have the balls to put yourself out there, well done.

Technically, could be better, the typos and grammar errors seemed to increase towards the end.

The situations, well totally farcical but hey it's erotica.

The confused communications pretty realistic, though I can help thinking deliberately confusing for Ali.

Tom.. poor poor Tom is in for a holiday he's never likely to forget, either he has to embrace it, put his foot down or walk away and putting his foot down may result in Ali walking away...

Interesting to see where this goes.

The cuck and woman haters and the BTB crowd are all gonna hate this so far and where it looks like it might be heading. Good luck with that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loving the storyline and this is well written too. Yes there are some typos but having written a few stories myself I know how easy it is to make those little errors, its not easy to get a proof reader is it! Liked how the story has developed and looking forward to part 4 (and more) - great effort

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Toms wife should been taken put on her back and fuck her got her knocked up she had chance idid it to mom and my aunt whicj is mom sister pls did I purposily knocked them both up

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hate the style. No flow or connectivity.

2011rayann2011rayannover 1 year ago

just loved this storie need to read the folow up this could go on for long time,is so open ended

BBADWMEBBADWME8 months ago

Looking forward to see where Ali’s new activities take her- maybe more truth or dare or other flaunting on vacation or maybe it continues when her and Tom return home

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Somebody needs to proof read the story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just another heartless CUNT and clueless simp hubby POS. Oh, and for all the sensitve Cunts who are upset about comments with other view points. Tough shit!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous