Wife's Beach Vacation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just laugh nervously and get into the water as fast as I can. I'm seated between Rachel and Hunter, with Krissy on the other side of Hunter and James across from me on Rachel's left. The atmosphere just feels more sexually charged now, and the tingling has turned into almost a burning sensation.

"Shall we continue truth or dare?" asks Rachel. I was silent. "Sure," says Hunter "I think it's Mrs. Thomas' turn to ask since she did her dare." But given that we are in a hot tub and 40% of us are naked, why don't we change the rules to all dares."

"No way," I say. "I'm keeping the truth option on the table for at least myself." The teens seem to think this is reasonable and don't really argue.

"Ok go ahead Mrs. T, its gotta be a dare since you are daring one of us."

I'm certainly not about to dare anyone to to anything sexual, so I just dare Rachel to finish her drink, which she immediately does.

"Alright, truth time Mrs. T!" She is smiling again. "Who do you think has the biggest cock between James and Hunter?

The look on my face made them laugh but I was truly stunned! This was worse than a dare!

"Timeout, said Krissy, I want to make a side bet here. Mrs. T, if you are right, I will give a lapdance to the winner. But if you are wrong, you gave to get naked with Rachel and me."

I was feeling extremely turned on now, almost trembling with excitement. And also drunk- very drunk. I knew how bad of an idea this was but I wasn't backing down. Besides, my drunk analysis had figured out that the taller of them probably had the bigger dick. I don't think they expected me to accept, and I enjoyed the momentary look of surprise on everyone's faces when I said "Fine, and I think it's probably Hunter."

"Well, only one way to find out. Stand up boys," said Rachel. " I think each of you ladies should reveal the one you bet on." Hunter and James looked nervous but both stood up. Only when Hunter stood directly in front of me did I realize they wanted me to take his swimsuit off. I couldn't back down now though and it's not like I'd really be touching him.

"On the count of three," called Rachel. "One, two, three."

Several things happened at once. The first was that I closed my eyes and pulled downward on the suit. The second was that something fleshy hit me right in the chin. The third was that I saw a flash of light behind me. Just then I realized that not only had Hunter's dick hit me in the face, but Rachel took a picture of the whole thing. Even through my drunkenness, this was over the line.

"Hey, no way, no one said anything about pictures."

"Ok sorry," said Rachel. "How about this. After tonight you can have my phone to look through my photos snd delete them all yourself."

I did realize that she hadn't promised not to take any more, but at least I'd get to delete them. "Fair enough," I slurred. Whew I was drunk.

Turning my attention back to the matter at hand, I saw quickly that we had a pretty close race. I also saw that both of these men without a doubt had a way bigger dick than Tom. I felt bad for comparing but it's the first place my mind went. I vaguely noticed more flashes around me as I scrutinized the penises. I did not realize that my mouth had fallen agape. I did realize that my crotch would have been soaking wet even had I not been in the water.

"Hunter's hard, this isn't a fair comparison," said Krissy. This was partially true, of course. He wasn't fully erect, but he was definitely at least partially hard for his cock to have sprung out at and hit me like that. And James did appear to be totally flaccid. God, they both had nice dicks. I felt my hands come out if the water involuntarily and caught myself just before taking one in each hand. I wanted to, badly. But that was over the line, a line that was moving faster than my drunken mind was aware. I'd noticed another flash of the camera just before pulling my hands away.

"Gotta compare them hard," said Rachel, the self appointed referee. "You girls get to jerkin."

"I can't, I don't- I mean, I'm married," I stammered, eyes still transfixed on Hunter's dick.

"Gosh, if you want something done right you have to do it yourself," said Rachel. Stepping past me, she took a dick in each hand and started tugging. "No one better cum on me," she said.

At this point, staring at this unbelievable scene, as drunk as I was, I had a moment where I was aware that this had gone way too far, and that I'd at the very least lose my job if we were caught. But I didn't care. The danger made it even more appealing. I saw that Krissy, after quickly picking up the phone and snapping a picture of Rachel jerking them off, had gotten fully out of the tub and started playing with her breasts and pussy standing directly in front of James to try to make him hard as Rachel continued her double handjob duties. Not that it mattered, they were both hard as rocks now. "Looks like the teacher's getting naked!" said James.

They both had unbelievable cocks, but James' was bigger by a couple inches. Maybe ten inches to eight.

I was trembling now. I stepped out of the water, feeling numb, but determined not to back down. "I can't believe I'm doing this," I said out loud, and I couldn't. It seemed so surreal. Nothing in the bet dictated that I had to get out of the tub to get naked, but at this point I felt didn't care about anything. In fact, I almost wanted to be embarrassed and humiliated by being naked out in the open. I was being such a little slut and it was quite a rush. I hooked my thumbs in Krissy's bikini waistband and pulled down, and then quickly undid my top and let it fall to the ground. The camera flashed several times. I felt amazing, and I knew I looked amazing, my tits hanging freely in front of these 4 teenagers.

"Wow" from Hunter was all that was said. As I plopped back in the the hot tub, I felt great. But I felt bad for the guys. They looked painfully uncomfortable and were still rock hard. I got an idea.

"Hey girls, since you made the boys compete in this contest, how about a contest between you two. Who thinks they can give the best blowjob?"

Neither girl hesitated. Krissy started blowing James and Rachel went down on Hunter. Seeing that she'd put the phone down, I started snapping photos of the scene. Although still incredibly horny, I found myself getting somewhat jealous of these girls. I don't even like giving Tom

head and almost never do. But suddenly I wanted these dicks in my mouth. Still, that was a line I was determined not to cross. I had to do something though. Standing up, I slid my hand down my stomach and to my pussy. Within seconds I was masturbating furiously, and rubbing my boobs with my left hand as I stood there watching the scene.

"Gosh you have great tits," groaned Hunter in my direction as Rachel worked on him. I winked at him and kept diddling myself.

"You girls might want to switch, so each guy can judge your skills," I said.

They did so, and as they each took hold of their new cock, I told the girls to say cheese. They turned toward me and smiled, each of them still with a cock in their hand. As Rachel laughed at some wisecrack made by Hunter, lightly stroking James' cock while looking into the camera, suddenly it happened. James' cock erupted and sent several strands of cum flying. While a tiny bit got in Rachel's hair, the vast majority of it came my way. I suddently found my face, neck, tits and belly covered in cum. Shuddering, James started to give a vehement apology but Hunter, presumably overwhelmed at seeing me covered in cum, exploded as well. I actually saw Krissy aim his cock at me as Rachel picked up the phone and snapped a picture.

The shower from both guys might as well have bern cold water. I felt one primary emotion. Shame. I was totally naked covered in about 5 times the amount of cum I had ever seen at one time. And it was everywhere. It was on my wedding ring. "Um... I need to go- I shouldn't be- I shouldnt have done any of this."

The teens seemed to sense the shift in mood and quickly gathered their clothes and put them on. Except for Rachel who just remained naked. We said a hasty and awkward goodbye and then they walked toward their hotel. I saw Hunter slap Rachel's bare ass, and despite my intense shame, I felt a fierce pang of jealousy knowing she was in all likelihood about to get fucked by one or maybe even both of those big dicks.

I quickly put on the dress, grabbed my phone, and made for my hotel. I was in such a drunken, ashamed, and hurried state that I just left my bra and panties.

When I got to the elevator, I realized that I'd just walked through the lobby with my pussy and ass on display, because the cum had stuck to the midsection of my dress and not allowed it to go down all the way.

Just before I crashed on the bed it hit me: the pictures. I hadn't watched Rachel delete them. I grabbed my phone to see if I had her number, and my stomach sank. I didnt have my phone, I had Rachel's. We had the same case, and I grabbed the wrong one in my distracted effort not to show them my ass in that bikini. Those pictures were now on my phone, which Rachel presumably still had. I passed out before I could come up with a plan to get it back tomorrow, still covered in cum.

Tom

I woke up at 7 am to my alarm going off. Silencing it, I got up and started a pot of coffee. I planned to fill up my huge travel mug for the drive down. Sitting and waiting for it to brew, I started thumbing through the notifications in my phone.

There was one from Google Photos that said "22 new photos added." Ali and I share a google photos account, and all photos in our gallery automatically sync to it. Thinking she must have taken some photos of our resort, I tapped the notification to view the pictures.

Confusion. Incredulity. Rage. Despair. "What the fuck, Ali?!" I actually said out loud.

The first photo was a woman kneeling before a man with her hands on either side of his swim trunks which were around his knees, as if she has just pulled them down herself. The picture was taken from the side and a little behind the woman. The man's cock was pressed up against her chin. I couldn't see her face, but it looked a lot like Ali.

That was confirmed when I flipped to the next picture. In this one, Ali was turned back toward the camera, looking slightly flustered and angry that her picture was taken. She was wearing a very skimpy black bikini that I'd never seen. Who was taking this picture? And whose dick was that? I was afraid at what I'd find in the next few pictures.

The next one showed her with her attention turned back the the man's dick. Her mouth looked like it was agape as if she were mezmerized by it. The next picture was similar, but she was looking at something off camera. I found out why in the next picture. There were 2 cocks now in the frame, both pretty large. She had the same shocked expression on her face, and in this one she was reaching her hands out like she was about to grab the cocks. "Oh my god, she's going to jerk them off, I thought.

At first I thought the next picture confirmed my fears, as I was a woman with her hands wrapped around both penises. However, I realized after a moment that this wasn't Ali. The girl in the photo was younger, and extremely attractive, but definitely not Ali. She was also totally naked. Her tits were much smaller than Ali's, but holy hell she was beautiful. She couldnt have been more than 21 at most, and had big brown eyes and a real girl next door look. Despite the circumstances I felt my own cock stiffen a little at the sight of her. There were 3 total pictures of this double handjob, from different angles. Between them, I was treated to a great view of this mystery girl's entire naked body. She had a big smile on her face and really looked to be enjoying herself. I felt an irrational jealousy of the men who owned those dicks. What was irrational about it was that my jealousy seemed to have less to do with my wife being present during a sex act between strangers, although I was furious about that also. However, I was more jealous with regard to this total stranger, whose naked beauty I was infatuated with suddenly.

In the last of these pictures, there was someone in the background. I zoomed in and realized it was Ali, a few feet behind the mystery girl. She appeared to be watching intently and biting her lip.

I still hadn't see the faces of anyone but Ali and the unknown beauty, but this picture confirmed at least 5 people were present: the 3 participating, Ali watching, and the unknown picture taker. What the fuck was Ali doing there?

The next pic made my heart sink. It was Ali standing and facing the camera, completely bottomless and reaching behind her as if unfastening her top. Her bald pussy was on full display. The next two pictures showed her completely naked and walking toward the camera.

So there it was, my wife completely naked with at least 4 strangers. What was happening here?

Moving on to the next photos, what appeared to be the same 2 men were standing up, and each was getting a blow job from a different naked girl. My heart leapt at the sight but I quickly determined that neither girl was Ali. After flipping through the next several pictures, which contained several different angles, I realized that it was the previously seen mystery girl and also another younger looking girl, who was blonde with big tits. Both were incredibly sexy, but I preferred the brunette. I deduced that perhaps Ali was taking these pictures? But why? Why was she even there?

Two pictures left. The second to last picture was the 2 girls each holding a cock in their hand, but it looked like they had switched sides. They were both grinning and looked unbelievably sexy.

At least Ali seemed to be staying away from those huge dicks for the most part. That is, until I got to the last picture. In it, there was Ali, completely nude, on her knees. I felt nauseated as I took it in.

She was completely covered in cum.

Ali

I awoke with a terrible headache. It took a full 20 seconds to remember where I was. Then the shame came back as I started to remember. What the fuck had I done? How could I ever face any of my students again once word of this got around, which it inevitably would.

I looked at my phone to check the time: 7:30 am. And then I remembered: this wasn't my phone. Frantically, I took Rachel's phone and dialed my own number.

"Hello?" came a groggy voice.

"Rachel," I said. "This is Mrs. Thomas. We swapped phones last night. I really need my phone back."

"Oh, ok. Sure thing. You can come by. Room 221." And she hung up.

I quickly assessed my look in the mirror. I looke awful and was absolutely covered in dried cum. Feeling horrible and ashamed, I did a thorough job of at least washing my face, figuring I'd get the rest in the shower after I got the phone. I quickly slipped on a T-shirt and some shorts in place of my dress. I put on a hat and pulled it low, remembering with immense shame the state in which I'd walked through the lobby last night. I did not want to be recognized as that girl.

Arriving at Rachel's room, I knocked. She came to the door, naked. Clearly ahe felt none of the shame I did, and it annoyed me.

"Hey Mrs. T," she said with a knowing smile.

"Rachel, what the fuck? You couldn't have put clothes on? Give me my phone."

"Relax, it's not like you haven't already seen all of this," she said, indicating her body. For a girl who looked so sweet and innocent, she really was a slut.

"Did you delete the pictures?"

"Not yet"

"Good, because I'm going to keep a couple, and if any of you tell a soul about this I'll have to use them. Tell everyone that."

Despite being a slut, Rachel was a good student and had a promising enough future that I knew this threat would land. She nodded, looking nervous.

Having exchanged the phones, I left. Before pushing the elevator button, I started deleting photos. Despite my threat to Rachel, I had no intention of keeping such incriminating evidence.

In spite of myself, I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel just a tiny bit of that same horny excitement I'd felt the night before as I flipped through the pictures to delete them. Shame was still the primary feeling, but I couldn't help noting again how massive those dicks were, or how good I looked naked. I shivered at the last picture of myself covered in cum, but quickly deleted it. As I rode the elevator down, I started to feel just a twinge of relief. The evidence was contained and I hoped everyone involved had incentive to just forget the whole thing. And while I'd been wildly inappropriate, I hadn't technically cheated. I hadn't actually even touched the boys, and I hadn't had an orgasm. I'd admittedly masturbated for a few minutes and been very horny. The cum was unfortunate but it wasn't my fault. And most importantly, I'd come to my senses and stopped it.

My relief lasted about 30 seconds. I noticed seeing 8 missed calls from Tom. Before I call him back, my phone rang again.

"Hey Babe", I said, trying to sound normal.

There was about 5 seconds of silence, and then he started talking. I can't even describe the "oh fuck" feeling in the pit of my stomach as I realized it- he knew.

The next 2 hours were brutal. Lots of talking, lots of crying. I told the truth, mostly. I omitted the bit about masturbating in front of the students while the blowjobs occured. I quickly reasoned that part couldn't have been photographed since the other girls were busy at the time. I omitted any mention of how horny I felt at the time. I portrayed it as a combination of getting extremely drunk and having a reaction to being called a prude. Both were partially true of course, but I'd never admit to Tom how much it enjoyed it in the moment. Horrifyingly, as I recounted the events I felt that same excitement mixed with the shame and fear. I acknowledged my mistake and tearfully told Tom I'd do whatever it took to make it up to him. I assured him that while plenty inappropriate happened, nothing sexual did, involving me at least. Finally after a long conversation, Tom said we would talk more when he arrived. He'd been driving during our whole conversation. I told him I loved him and would see him soon.

"I love you too," he said, awkwardly, and hung up.

I stripped off my clothes and turned on the shower. Looking in the mirror, I was still amazed at how much cum was on my body.

Tom

That was a lot of information to process. How could she be so stupid? In addition to the obvious implications for our marriage, she could have lost her job for this. This was so out of character for my normally innocent and shy wife.

As I kept driving, I started to calm down. I believed her story. It was plenty incriminating, so if she were going to try to lie she could have come up with something better. Also, she looked surprised and mortified in the final photo. It lent credibility to the cumshot being accidental. Looking at the photo, I had to admit that it was a very sexy photo. Had it been my cum, this was a photo I'd save for my spank bank for sure. But Ali had never let me cum all over her like that, and I had certainly never cum that much.

I had saved the photos to my phone just in case. Initially I'd done it to have documented proof of Ali's infidelity in case I needed it. But I'd also saved the pictures that didn't even have Ali in them.

I was feeling very confused. Ali's behavior was inexcusable, but I'm not sure it was unforgivable. She just got caught up in an unfortunate moment. I asked myself, if I found myself in a situation like that with the young girls in the photo, would I have stopped short of any actual infidelity as Ali did?

The thought of it made my cock stiffen. Pulling aside to a rest stop, I hurriedly walked in. Finding a stall, I pulled put my phone. I scrolled rapidly through the pictures until I found my favorite angle of the sexy brunette stroking 2 dicks. I came hard in no time.