Wife's Beach Vacation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking into the room, she shed the robe she was wearing and revealed that she was naked underneath. "Hello, Tom," she said, grabbing his dick. "Pleased to meet you," she said, shaking it as if she were shaking hands. Tom still looked bewildered.

She cupped his balls with her left hand and started pumping. Then, Tom let out a guttaral sound and immediately came on her belly.

Tom

I was so embarrassed. I've never ejaculated prematurely but it just happened. The last 5 minutes, between my wife's confessions, the wild fucking, and the appearance of this exquisite girl I'd masturbated to hours before just made me completely lose concentration or even awareness. And now, I'd just ruined everything.

"Ali, I thought I was going to get to fuck," she said, pointing at my shrinking member. "That thing isn't going to get the job done." She walked to the bathroom to wash up.

I just looked at Ali apologetically and hung my head in shame.

Ali

I felt a rush of different emotions that amounted to a huge buzzkill. Embarrassment. Sympathy for Tom. Disappontment in Tom for not being inside me or Rachel right this minute. Fatigue. Worry that now that the moment was over, Tom was going to be mad at my revealations.

Rachel came back out and after a painfully awkward 30 seconds of small talk, she put her robe back on and left. What she had come to do was no longer possible.

I sighed when the door closed. "Let's just go to dinner," I said. I was starving.

Tom

Dinner in the hotel lobby restaurant was pretty subdued, I was lost in thought about what has transpired upstairs, and as much as I wanted to interrogate her I just couldn't bring up anything even tangentially involving sex after my embarrassment.

After dinner, I tried to initiate sex again. Ali rolled over toward me and seemed like she was forcing herself into the mood. I found to my horror that I couldn't get hard. Having cum. twice today, I had nothing left. My confidence was gone, and so was my energy.

"You know what, let's pick this up tomorrow," I said, almost asleep by the time the words escaped my mouth.

Ali

After Tom fell asleep, his flaccid penis still out and laying on my stomach, I closed my eyes and thought about the events of the past 36 hours.

I had to admit to myself that I was an exhibitionist. I had always known that I looked good naked but never would have thought that I'd have the confidence to flaunt it in front of others. I certainly would have never anticipated getting sexual gratification from it. It was the power it gave me, the yearning look in the eyes of the men that I knew wanted to fuck me. It had made me outrageously horny to give Scott a handjob too. The complete control I had over his body and the lack of control I had over mine was something I'd not soon forget.

I knew a talk with Tom was coming tomorrow, and I promised myself I'd be honest about my newfound proclivities.

To be continued...