Wife's Beach Vacation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ali

After my shower, I needed to go for a walk. I decided to walk down the beach. I slipped on a one piece blue bathing suit I had bought from the resort's gift shop. It wasnt too revealing but I'd be lying if I said my ass didnt look phenomenal in it. I put a cover up over it as well as my sunglasses, put my hair in a bun, and headed for the beach. I was miserable, so worried that Tom wouldn't forgive me. I texted him several times just hoping he would text back that he was over it and all was well. I was not looking forward to the shame I'd feel when I saw him face to face.

I walked a long way, trying to focus on the pleasant day as morning turned into afternoon.

Tom

The drive was 8 hours under ideal circumstances. These were far from ideal. The traffic was terrible, I got caught in multipe traffic jams throughout the afternoon. I was sick of being in the car. I decided to stop for lunch around noon.

Walking into a fast food burger place, I walked in and sat down. Reading my wife's apologetic and almost desperate texts, I felt sympathy for her for the first time today. She'd made a mistake and was really hurting today. I decided to just bury it and let her off the hook. The texts were as follows:

Me:

"Hey babe, just wanted to let you know that I forgive you. What you did was wrong but I know you are sorry. I love you."

Ali:

"OMG I love you babe. I am so sorry for what I did and and so grateful to have such a forgiving husband"

Me:

"Well you can make it up to me by being a little slut for me again today just like last night."

Ali:

"What? You liked seeing me like that?"

Me:

"Yeah I have to admit those pictures of you were pretty sexy. You have an incredible body and should be proud of it. I didn't like other men coming all over you but I believe you that it was an accident. I have to admit those other chicks were pretty hot too"

Ali:

"Wow, babe I didn't think you would like me showing off like that to other guys. I can try to be slutty for you and show off again today. And you are bad for saying that about Rachel and Krissy. They are 18!"

I definitely didn't say that I liked her showing off, I said she should be proud of her body. But in the interest of preserving what was shaping up to be guaranteed wild hotel sex tonight, I decided to just take her promise to be slutty tonight at face value.

Ali

I felt like a huge weight was off my shoulders. I was forgiven! I hadn't ruined my marriage after all. If anything Tom seemed turned on by it. I couldn't believe he wanted be to show off my body more to other men, and he was even fine with me acting slutty again as long as they didn't cum on me. I couldn't wait to talk more about this with him when he arrived. This is just what our marriage needed!

I felt a little jealous about his comment on Rachel and Krissy, but I knew I had no leg to stand on. In fact I got a wicked idea to spice up our marriage and lock up Tom's forgiveness for good. I dialed Rachel's number.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Rachel, it's Mrs. Thomas.

"I know, I can't talk long. Coach Davies is pissed because the team played bad this morning and almost lost. I guess staying up half the night fucking didn't help. He's not letting them out if their rooms at least for a couple days, so I guess you're off chaperoning duties. Anyway, what do you want?"

Again, I felt an unjustfied spike of jealousy that Rachel got to get fucked by the dicks that I only got to look at.

"I wanted to apologize for how I acted this morning, I was ashamed of the way I acted last night and took it out on you. Also, I may need your help with something."

I explained what I needed help with and Rachel agreed to help if she could and accepted my apology. We hung up, promising to get in touch later.

I realized I'd walked a long way, miles probably. As I'd been talking in the phone, I'd been absentmindedly watching a beach volleyball match between what looked like some college students. There were boys on one side and girls on the other and it was a very competitive game. I played in college so I appreciate good volleyball. There was a decent crowd of other college students watching.

Walking closer, I asked a group of girls what was going on.

"We all go to FAU, the girls are varsity volleyball players and the boys are football players. It's a close game! Do you go to FAU? I havent seen you before."

Blushing at being mistaken for a college student I just said "no, I just played in college and was curious."

Just then, one of the girls fell over while running for a ball. It looked like she turned her ankle pretty bad. I saw her try to get up but she could barely put weight on it.

Once someone fetched some ice from a cooler, the topic of finishing the game was discussed. "You guys just take one person out too for this point. It's the last point anyway" a tall girl said.

"No way Carmen" said one of the football players. "Just get another girl to repkace Stacy."

"None of other girls play volleyball," said Carmen.

"She does!" yelled the girl next to me enthusuastically, pointing at me.

I blushed at the sudden attention on me.

"You want to play?" asked Carmen? "Next point wins."

"I- um, well I guess I can if you need someone" I said, stepping onto the court. "I'm Ali."

"Hi Ali, I'm Carmen. Are you going to play in that cover-up? It's a little bulky."

Blushing even more, I pulked the cover up over my head and discarded it to the side.

"Ok, our serve," said one of the guys.

Of course the serve came right at me on the back line. It was a good serve but I ran up snd dug it out, right to a black haired girl in front of me. She set it perfectly to Carmen, who spiked it to win the game. Cheers came from the crowd, and the girls celebrated. "Great job!" said one, high fiving me.

"Will you stay for game 3?" asked Carmen. "We're tied 1-1, and its a best of 5."

"Sure, I guess."

"Ok, 5 minute break before the next game."

"If she's playing you better tell her the stakes Carmen," said one of the boys.

"Shut up Connor, that doesn't apply to her."

"Sure it does, or you can play with 3 girls."

"What are the stakes?" I asked.

"Well, once a team gets 2 wins, the bet is that the opposing team has to play the remaining games naked. When a team gets to 3 wins, the other team has to stay naked for an hour." Connor had explained all of this with an arrogant smirk.

Well that explained the huge and growing crowd that was watching.

I felt vulnerable and nervous, but also that amazing tingle came back. "Then I guess we better win," I said to Connor, turning my back on him.

The girls smiled and high fived me. There was Carmen, Christina, a blonde, and Marta, the beautiful hispanic girl who had set Carmen on the last play.

Before the next game started, I texted Tom.

"Babe, I'm think I'm going to show my body off again like you wanted me to. I'll tell you all about it later."

The game went fast, and not in our favor. The girls were skilled volleyball players but the boys were just too tall and athletic. We lost 15-7.

"Off with the clothes!" yelled Connor. There was a nervous excitement throughout the crowd. For the first time I realized I'd agreed to get naked in front of a huge group of strangers. This felt like a bad idea suddenly, and a lot different than showing my assets to just a few people.

I looked up and the other 3 girls were already naked. Carmen was lithe and athletic with small but perky tits and an athletic butt. Marta was shorter, with a more round ass and tits that resembled mine in size and shape. Christina too was tall but a little thicker in build with some B cups that sagged a little more than you'd expect in someone her age.

Gulping, I slid my hands under the shoulder straps of my one piece and pulled them apart and then down, my tits springing into view. Not wanting to make a show of stripping, I quickly then peeled it off my midsection and waist and let it drop to the sand below. I kicked it toward the sideline.

I heard a couple "Wow's" and "Damn's" as the crowd took in my body.

For my part, I have never felt so exposed. Involuntarily I had brought my left arm to cover my tits while my right hand covered my pussy. This all felt incredibly erotic and I became even more embarrassed as I felt my nipples harden.

"You're about to play volleyball, you can move your arms," taunted Connor.

In response, I did move my arms and flipped him off with both hands.

We won the next game. I don't know if the guys were distracted, drunk, or overconfident, but we beat them 15-12. My naked body was covered in sweat and sand by the time the game ended. I ran over to check my phone.

Tom

I wasnt sure what to think getting Ali's text. I had encouraged her to be slutty, meaning with me, not while I wasn't there. I hope she wasnt parading around the beach in that bikini she wore last night. On the other hand, I wanted to be careful not to ruin the night of sex I was anticipating. I texted:

"Ha I meant to be slutty with me babe, not showing off for everyone. But mainly I just want you horny and ready to go when I get there. I trust you not to be too inappropriate til I get there"

There was no response for a while.

Then finally over an hour later:

"Aww babe I didnt know you wanted to be here before I showed myself off. You must have really been turned on by those pictures. Don't worry, I am being kind of naughty but nothing sexual. And I promise to tell you all about it. It'll be like you were here. And I'm going to be pretty revved up by the time I get there."

I read the text but couldnt really dissect it while navigating yet another heavy traffic jam. I kind of felt like we weren't communicating . At least the fact she wasn't being sexual gave me hope that she wasn't running around in that black bikini.

Ali

After texting Tom, I bounced back on to the volleyball court feeling good. I was turned on that he wished he was getting to watch me show off. Whereas last night my sluttiness was fueled by drunkenness and not wanting to be called a prude, today I was just chasing that tingly horniness of being exposed and vulnerable. I was visibly wet to anyone who looked too close, but that just made me more turned on when I realized it.

The boys had gotten naked now, I noticed with pleasure that the arrogant Connor had a pretty small dick, even smaller than Tom's. The other 3 were pretty average. Probably a little bigger than Tom but it was hard to tell flaccid. I kept catching one guy, Scott, looking at me and noticed at time his cock would grow semi-hard.

The next game started with a really good point. Finally, the boys set one at the net and as Carmen had fallen down, I was the only one who had a chance to block it. I ran up and jumped forward toward the net. Scott went up to spike it, also charging the net. He easily spiked it over me but then we collided just below the net and fell to the sand together.

He landed fully on top of me, with his cock resting on my stomach pointing upward toward my tits. His left leg was between my legs. As he pushed himself up with his arms, his dick slid up between my tits briefly, and his leg pressed against the wetness of my pussy. Once we untangled, I could see a wet spot on the front of his leg. And when I looked down there was a tiny drop of precum on my left tit.

The game was a blowout in the boys favor. By the end of it, I didnt care, as I was no longer ashamed at all of being naked. Carmen approached me with a beer and handed it to me. I accepted gratefully. "Ali, you are looking a little sunburned. Need some sunscreen?"

I felt stupid. I had completely forgotten about sunscreen. "Yeah I'll take some I guess if I have to hang out here for another hour. I need to wash some sand and sweat off first though."

I ran to the ocean and washed off. It was cold and made my nipples hard all over again. If had a cooling effect somewhat on my pussy, which felt like it was a million degrees. I lingered in the ocean for a while, it felt incredible to be totally naked and free.

"Water feels great doesn't it?" said a voice right behind me suddenly. It was Scott, and he has startled me. Shrieking, I reflexively covered my tits.

"So sorry, didn't mean to surprise you like that," he said sincerely. I could tell he was a nice guy.

"What are you doing out here?" I asked.

"Well... I was getting a little embarrassed because I couldn't... I couldn't her rid of my boner," he stammered. "Seeing all the naked girls were making me hard and you could definitely tell through my swimsuit. I thought the cold water might help but..." he trailed off, looking down.

I followed his eyes down through the clear blue water and saw he definitely was not lying. I had thought he was fairly hard on the volleyball court when we accidentally fell into each other, but his dick was much bigger now. I could tell that even through the suit.

I felt badly for him, and realized my being out here was probably not helping. I thought about Tom and the confusing messages he'd sent. I took it as him being turned on when I acted a little naughty, but saying that outright ruined the game. I wasn't really being naughty if I had explicit permission to do so. I truly didn't know in this moment if I was right or if I was doing all these mental gymnastics to rationalize the outcome I wanted. I decided to just go for it.

"Maybe I can help," I said, taking a step closer. I started untying the drawstring of his suit, and he put up no fight. He pulled his trunks down several inches and his dick sprang into view.

This was it, the point of no return. Even last night I hadn't done anything sexual, but in my mind Tom had encouraged this. Besides, could a handjob really be considered cheating anyway? As I wrapped my hand around it, he must have noticed my ring. "Are you married? What if your husband finds out?"

"I'll take care of that. But first let me take care of this," I said, starting to pump. The thrill of stimulating only the second cock of my lifetime made me so turned on.

"You can touch my tits if it means you'll cum faster."

Scott quickly obliged, and groped me with both hands. I let out a little moan as he played with my nipples.

Finally after about 45 seconds of this, he let go snd stood up straight. He grunted and I saw the cum spurt out underwater. Tom would be pleased that I hadn't got any on me.

"Thanks, that was amazing." Scott said.

"You can thank me by not mentioning this to your college buddies. That's the only handjob I'm giving today."

He agreed and eventually walked back to the beach. I followed a few mintues later, exhilerated and horny.

Taking the sunscreen from Carmen, I applied it all over. It was funny to see some of the guys try to watch out of the corner of their eye as I oiled up my boobs. I let Carmen do the small of my back where I couldn't reach.

I had fun hanging out and actually forgot at times that I was nude. At one point the four of us naked girls got together while someone snapped a picture. I was reluctant but when I thought about it no one here knew me. It kind of made me feel sexy that some frat guys would probably jerk off to it. 3 beers in, it had been an hour. I went and found my phone and saw a text from Tom that I'd just recieved.

"Will be there in 30 min."

I had to go. I was a 45 min walk from the resort, at least. I said good bye to Carmen snd got her phone number in case they played volleyball again later in the week. I looked around for my clothes but they were nowhere to be found. "Some frat guy ran off with your suit," Connor said as he appeared put of nowhere. "Your cover up thingy is right here."

I didn't trust that Connor had nothing to do with making my swimsuit disappear, but I didn't gave time to argue. I rolled my eyes at him and walked to where he was pointing. The cover up was pretty sheer and barely covered my butt. I definitely turned some heads as I ran down the beach to the hotel. I fired a text to Rachel as I ran. By running hard, I beat Tom to the hotel room by literally about 60 seconds.

Tom

I walked into the hotel room and was assaulted. It was Ali, with a wild look in her eyes that I didn't recognize. She was wearing a sheer cover up and clearly nothing underneath. She was slso a hot sweaty mess, with her shoulder length hair messed up. The garment barely covered her crotch and her breath smelled of beer as she kissed me.

"What have you been doing?" I asked.

"I'll tell you all about it, lets get your clothes off." She proceeded yo almost literally tear all my clothes off, and grabbed hold of my rapidly hardening cock. After kissing me one more time, she grabbed my cock and led me by it over toward the bed. The cover up fell partially down as she did, exposing her perfect breasts to me. As if this had reminded her that she still had the garment on, she quickly pulled it over her head.

She lay down on the bed on her belly and pulled my cock to her. As I stood next to the bed, she put it in her mouth and started sucking it vigouously. What had gotten into her? She probably hadnt given me a blowjob in over a year, and she's never done it this eagerly.

I moaned and looked at her perfect ass as she lay prone on the bed in front of me, still sucking. Her ass was sunburned, how did that happen? And also... there was no tanline.

"Babe," I said as she bobbed up and down, "how is your butt so sunburned all over with no tanlines?"

She sat up indian style and took my cock in both hands. Locking eyes with me, she said, "honey, I was so naughty today." She shuddered as she spoke, clearly beyond horny.

I was both in ecstacy over the treatment my cock was getting and the way her body looked, and dreading where this conversation was going.

"Dont worry babe, I didn't cheat or anything, I just showed off my body to some people I met down the beach, it made me so horny," she said.

Getting off the bed, she lay back face down on it with her feet still on the ground, presenting her ass to me. "Fuck me."

I obliged, and plunged doggy style into her wet pussy. She shrieked and atarted pushing back into my cock rhythmically.

As much as I was enjoying the moment, I couldn't resist asking, "So you got naked outside on the beach?"

"Yeah and played volleyball. It made me so horny. Every guy there wanted to fuck me. But only you get to fuck me. Please don't stop fucking me."

I felt so confused. My wife was simultaneously giving me by far the best sex of my life while telling me that she'd been parading her naked ass on the beach all day in front of strangers like a whore. I was furious and intensified the fucking.

"I gave one of them a handjob because I felt so bad for him. He wanted to fuck me but I wouldn't cheat you you. And don't worry he didn't cum on me. I know that bothered you."

Now I did stop. My wife had just confessed to getting another guy off. I was about to ask "what the fuck" when there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it," she said.

"What? No, just ignore it, it's probably just housekeeping, and you're nak-"

She opened the door. I couldn't believe she was going to expose herself to whoever it was.

And then in she walked. The girl from the hot tub pictures. The most beautiful brunette I'd ever seen. I forgot about everything else.

Ali

The look on Tom's face was priceless. His jaw dropped halfway to the floor. He started moving his mouth, but no words came out.

"Tom, this is Rachel. I know you said she was attractive in the pictures, so I figured I'd arrange this to spice up our marriage. I think the three of us are going to have some fun."

Rachel had readily agreed to thus when I'd asked her. She felt bad that the pictures she took had been inadvernently discovered and was happy to help me make it up to Tom.