All Comments on 'Wife's Beach Vacation Pt. 02'

by JohnRocker272

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

What an ugly story. But we're used to crap on LW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope she regains her senses and never cheats again

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

two worthless people in a sorry marriage. I know it is fantasy but no way would she risk her career. Not just a job but a career. She will lose her teaching license and have to find something else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For a story to be credible it has to at least be somewhat believable, however, where do you find a golf course that would allow the antics you're depicting, I'll tell you, NOWHERE....

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this is great

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I kind of hope you never found the dumb bastard

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

This is about as reality based as thinking you'll see a MAGA member sitting on the board of MENSA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And how old is her husband, really? He blows his load and

He is done? Yeah right!

Just keep going for the shock value at every turn!

That’s the sign of a tabloid writer

PrfsrPrfsrover 2 years ago

Don’t bother with continuing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The first chapter was bad but this is even worse. She is presumably an intelligent woman, a teacher even. Sadly she is portrayed as being someone with the sense of a rock. Totally unbelievable. Husband not much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, cant wait for the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

BORING !!!!! Same old same old BORING!!!!!!!!!

Edward1970Edward1970over 2 years ago

Good story. I hope you ignore the haters who apparently have forgotten this is a porn site and continue to develop this story line, John.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You don't have a husband. You're in a false relationship with a gay man who is afraid to out himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It had a great start but the humiliation aspect lost me as I'm not a fan of that (personal opinion, not a critique). Despite that, I really liked the build up of chapter 1 & I enjoyed your writing. I hope you'll write more, perhaps including some stories without the humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty good so far and overall enjoyable story but would like to read more about Ali losing control not just to having you get naked and a little horny but to the point of extreme orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really like this story. It was a super hit for me until the suggestion of strip golf. Why would the friend assume they would go along with it if they have never done anything like that before (her being a 'prude' and all) Just a minor issue though as I really enjoyed reading the whole thing.

kiteareskitearesover 2 years ago

Ch1 was pretty decent, Ch2 is teetering on falling off the edge of a cliff.

It would be better if the characters weren't so stupid.

OK they have to be a bit dim or nothing would happen.

The 1st bet with Darren could have been logical based on egos and thinking of how much better he was. Ramping it up would have been logical if Chloe was naked and Darren had lost another hole.

If Ali looked uncomfortable with the students joining why did she get up and talk to them?

As for Conner, "No, I'm not being blackmailed and I'll have you thrown out of your Uni if you report me. I believe blackmail is a crime, being naked with other adults isn't."

The whole premature ejaculation thing with Tom is just setting him up to be humiliated at every turn and end up with him being a simpering cuck when it doesn't need to be written that way.

You need to proofread as there are a good number of typos in there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gotta love the haters. They provide nothing of value and should be scorned. This is fantasy boys of the cuckolding type. If that's not your interest, move on our shut the fuck up.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

I don't have a problem with the naked golf, but as soon as there were pictures taken I would have threaten all of them with a golf club to delete the fotos.

But how stupid is this bitch Ali? Beeing seen naked by the students might not be the best idea, especially in pride USA, but giving in for the blowjob? Did she lose her brain somewhere?

If she doesn't turn on her brain soon, shewill be a slut and whore for all students and being blackmailed to fuck anyone asshole Connor demands. The marriage will not survive.

ecboyecboyover 2 years ago

I reaaly enjoyed this story and I'm looking forwards to the next. Thank god you ignore the (anonymous) readers, otherwise there would be no stories in Literotica. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Everyone's got an opinion and an asshole, just like those that comment about other commenters.

This is a stupid story and not very erotic. Sorry. Ali the slut and clueless cuck Tom with the tiny dick and premature problem. At least he got some back with Chloe. He could have eaten her to get her the big O. Ali can be blackmailed. And Darren's got a big dick - of course. Is he black as well?

So what's next since they are all cheaters? Big orgy with all the kids? Darren fucks Ali in front of Tom. (Seems likely). Tom either becomes a willing cuck or explodes and divorces the slut or they become swingers with an open marriage? Tom shows Rachel the difference between fucking and making love? The author doesn't have other stories to judge which way he'd go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonder if the writer is really a teacher . This happens more than you would think , not in same way but teachers fucking there former students or professors fucking there students. This dummy didn’t grab his phone from him to delete e we hat she could find . Now she will be getting gangbanged by him snd his friends

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Autobiographical

It HAS to be autobiographical. There is just too much richness of detail, too much attention to the wife's emotions, and too much repressed small-penis anxiety to have been just simply spun out of thin air.

This is a PERFECT submission, with a delicate balance between HIS small-penis humiliation and HER eager willingness to offer herself for the enjoyment of countless other men of all sizes, shapes, and walks of life.

SIX STARS - five for the story and one for the cute cuckold who [finally] opened up!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

1 Star

Cheating Whore and Cuck Shit

26thNCuck disapproved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Was ok until Connor came on the scene. Ali should have grabbed Connor by the nuts HARD and broken his phone for the photos. Any further complaints and she could have started yelling rape. Think Ali should introduce Connor to anal sex with Hunter and James while all the women stand around and make fun of Connor's small dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The previous comment is right on. Ali wasn’t protecting her marriage when she allowed the pictures. Darren and Connor will fuck her. What will happen to her job? Who cares about her marriage? She didn’t just go with the flow when she was in the golf carts or showering with Darren. She’s not committed to Tom. All she was to show spite to Tom. What happens next? Likely she talks to Chloe, all will be revealed, and she will revenge fuck Darren with one or more all-nighters. Then the storm will rage and she’ll fuck everyone she sees to make a statement to Tom who might as well disappear.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just a fantasy, no husband would ever put up with his wife doing the shit she did.. the only thing I got out of that fantasy was pissed off at that sissy husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous