All Comments on 'Wife's Birthday Gift'

by kinktotell

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
conehead69conehead69about 1 year ago

The story is well written. There is only one question: what does the main character of the story do with his wife's breach of trust? For me, this marriage is doomed. If you can no longer trust your partner, an essential pillar of a partnership is gone and it becomes difficult or impossible to restore it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To me that is instant divorce. You tried to do something nice for your wife and you agreed on when, where and who and she used you so she could get some strange cock and didn’t give a fuck about you. She should at least have been there to talk him down but she was too busy riding some guys cock. What a cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It does need an aftermath, even if just for the character's closure.

I do not think it can get much more kinkier than this, just an acceptance or a decision for their future.

Anyway, really hot, i will check your other series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave it 5 stars and hope we get chapter 2 for another 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Theo, your wife is a whore. She has been fucking around the entire time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh my-to say I would love this is an understatement. I dream of being watched debase myself in front of my wife, friends or coworkers. To have my wife set this up would be the green light to be the slut I know I am in any situations in the future. To watch her be filled to overflowing so I can lick her and lovers clean. To have a friend stop by for a quick blow job or a coworker ask me to get below his desk and suck his cock for hours as he reaches numerous orgasms.

To know that we will attend monthly orgies where everything and anything goes. I hope the session was filmed so there is no going back. I would see myself in the future attending in my sissy attire of crotchless panties, thigh highs, fuck-me heels and babydoll top and be the willing slut for everything possible. A sissy can always dream!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh my-to say I would love this is an understatement. I dream of being watched debase myself in front of my wife, friends or coworkers. To have my wife set this up would be the green light to be the slut I know I am in any situations in the future. To watch her be filled to overflowing so I can lick her and lovers clean. To have a friend stop by for a quick blow job or a coworker ask me to get below his desk and suck his cock for hours as he reaches numerous orgasms.

To know that we will attend monthly orgies where everything and anything goes. I hope the session was filmed so there is no going back. I would see myself in the future attending in my sissy attire of crotchless panties, thigh highs, fuck-me heels and babydoll top and be the willing slut for everything possible. A sissy can always dream!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More please. Lots more

kinktotellkinktotellabout 1 year agoAuthor

Wow, I knew readers would think Debbie was a bitch from my ending, but I didn't expect them to be that upset. I didn't mean to upset people, and I thank you for the valuable feedback.

I have stories in the works, where divorce is the outcome due to one of the partners being a total cunt (not gender specific in this case). So I'll make sure to add an eplogue to those stories, since they aren't meant to be series.

I thought about putting Debbie's rational in this comment, but I think maybe I'll just write a sequel, and put it there. Depends on whether anyone wants a sequel - so far, that doesn't seem likely...

As for the divorce comment - we're all different - but here's my thoughts. Before my wife passed away, we had an open marriage for over 10 years. I can tell you from experience, you do not terminate a relationship or marriage without having an open and honest discussion about apparent breaches trust. We were both guilty of things that initially appeared to be very hurtful. But neither one of us ever did anything to purposely hurt, or disrespect one another. Sometimes you do shit, that in hindsight was just fucking stupid.

If Debbie did this to hurt Theo, then yes, the marriage is definitely over. If she did it because she doesn't give a shit about his feelings, divorce is imminent. But if she had a reason - well, that requires explanation and perhaps big time apologies and even groveling - then Theo can ruminate and decide if she fucked him over.

Thanks again for the valued feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Until the reveal at the end this story was an exciting fantasy with boundaries being pushed and then pushed even further. But the end with the huge breach of trust turning what had been consensual into non-con public humiliation while the wife cheated and disregarded his welfare just turned it into a real downer. Well written but feels unfinished ending with destroying the husband's life. Thank you for sharing this interesting fantasy.

stevecd50stevecd50about 1 year ago

great story hope there is more

njlaurennjlaurenabout 1 year ago

It was hot, but I have to agree the story represents a huge breach of trust, especially with any kind of kink. The wife totally blew through boundaries with this, then she isn't even there when he is coming down from the play. If you were to write this honestly Theo would be really angry at Debbie and when other ppl find out he didn't know, they should read her the riot act. It would take a lot for him to forgive her,what happened to him in a sense was non consensual sexual assault.

Might make for a good tale of damaged trust and reconciliation, Debbie took it too far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice story till the end, then the fantasy came crashing down.

CountDiego4CountDiego4about 1 year ago

Oh, please. We need more of Debbie and Theo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was amazing story right up to the reveal of being tricked into swallowing a man cock and cum. That is when BROKE any and ALL trust levels for my liking so the story lost 2 Stars and gets a 3 Star by me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really well witten and enjoyed it greatly. Would love a follow-up on this as the end feels more like a downer than the climax to the story. That marriage definitely feels like it would be over after the deliberate deception and breach of trust. Thank you for the story.

BrittneyjessicaBrittneyjessicaabout 1 year ago

That was so sexy and hott

Slaveslutpatty69Slaveslutpatty69about 1 year ago

This slut would do whatever it was ordered too in order to take Theo’s place

bbg69lvrbbg69lvrabout 1 year ago

I get why people would be upset about the bait and switch but that’s kinda what’s been the theme from the first chapters of the author’s stories. I really like them a lot. And for a bit more suspension of disbelief, I’m rolling with it, besides, who cares who an incredible cock is attached to anyway? Isn’t this totally a hedonistic pursuit as it is? I’m dying for part two (and more) and a chapter 8 on the previous!! I don’t think she’s a bitch btw, I love her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was a well written story . Debbie would be toast I would never trust her or ever again or want to be around her . Theo never agreed to being the entertainment for a crowd of people and only agreed to have sex with a she male escort as gift for his wife. instead he was deceived into non consensual sex. I would be very angry when I found out at the end how I was set up . I gave it 5 stars and I hope there is a part 2 where Debbie has to deal with the consequences of her deception and see if she lost Theo forever. this can be a great building block for part 2 . I would love to read it. Please don't give up on this story there is a great part 2 that would resolve this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hope there is a sequel so Debbie can explain her betrayal of Theo into non consensual sex. I gave the story 5 stars .I think it needs a part 2 to address the broken trust in their marriage. Theo should leave the sex party and pack some of his clothes and what ever else he needs and stay somewhere else. Perhaps with a lot of apologies and groveling from Debbie their marriage can be saved. Would make a good read and bring resolution to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 star written well. needs a sequel .How could Theo trust her again ? Debbie needs to make amends or Theo needs to divorce her before she sets up the next non consensual rape scenario with him .Would make a great sequel.I like the story but not the trust betrayal marriage train wreck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars I hope there is a part 2 I feel bad for Theo his world is over as he knows it. He will never be able to trust his wife again . With all that deception and tricked into non con sex.

DRobbie06DRobbie06about 1 year ago

It’s a hot story but it’s okay to call the trans people guys. They have cocks. They’re men. No big deal. It’s still sexy and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would of given this 5⭐s except for the ending, so it only gets 3⭐s. She broke his trust and even tho in the moment hasn't realized it, she has totally humiliated him. I can't see this married surviving without a lot of graveling and apologizing by her and a believable explanation why she did it. And it looks like she has been cheating on him behind his back to boot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

IT was a great story bad ending . Should have been in the non consent-reluctant category Debbie's excuse for destroying Theo's trust will be that if I didn't trick or force him to do it He would never do it himself. He might like it if I force him to do it. If Debbie thought that Theo would be hot as a castrated feminized sex slave in a brothel and Theo said no absolutely not he did not want to do that.. Debbie would make that happen. Wait.... I am giving away the story plot for the sequel. Sorry about that. Debbie gets off by destroying the guy that loves and trusted her it seems. I gave the story 5 stars it was well written . Readers don't like to see a nice guy treated badly and humiliated and his life destroyed .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story well written the ending was a let down . It should maybe have been in the non-con category to avoid a bait and switch feeling with readers. I gave it 5 stars . I would like to see a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars Would love to see a part 2 to see if Theo divorces Debbie and if Theo will ever trust Debbie again. Well written .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Part 2 yes!

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold11 months ago

Fantastic,more please

cdCindy1cdCindy14 months ago

Please continue. This story really turned me on, especially since the people watching hubby suck cock and get fucked seem to have all been from his wife Debbie's work. I would love to be a sissy faggot cocksucking slut in front of all my wife's co-workers. Then, all my co-workers can join in and watch too.

I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please continue.

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

I’m going to give this story 5 stars for the writing, action and setting for the story, but wasn’t happy with the ending…then I read ahead in the next story before writing these comments. I see it’s turning into more of a relationship story so I will be patient with the story and finish it. However, I don’t like cuckold stories and if was in the story tags I would have not read. With that said, how fucked up is his wife and marriage! Cheating & trust is out the window and by bringing in the gay man without his knowledge and consent it is rape. This ends in divorce or a funeral in real life, but this is a story and I’m curious as to how you can plausibly save this marriage. You are talented and I’m on to the next chapter. Thanks for your offering.

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

Just felt compelled to leave another comment. This was a great story up until his wife betrayed him and made him a cuckold. I should have seen it coming since his wife wasn’t communicating with him.

With that said, the story was well written and had great ideas. Would you consider rewriting the story with a different ending?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous