Wife's Bisexual Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
Part two of Wife's Bisexual Awakening.
1.1k words
4.3
23.5k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boris8921
boris8921
21 Followers

"So who is she?" Adrian asked.

I met her at the piercing studio when I had my nipples done. Her name is Susan and she was very nice and asked to see the final results of my piercings. I texted her to say 'Hi' and we ended up exchanging images of our piercings.

"She gave you a full frontal nude!" exclaimed Adrian.

"I'm sorry" said Alice.

Adrian laughed and said not to worry, it had excited him too.

"Really?" said Alice.

"Really" said Adrian.

They kissed and Adrian gave Alice a squeeze. Adrian loved to cup Alice's bottom which was pear shaped with his hands and when bare had a look of 'fuck me hard' about it.

"So are you going to see her? You did say to her you'd show her your nipples!" enquired Adrian.

"Do you think I should or could? Wouldn't that be wrong?"

"Well it would be rude to commit to showing her and then not to" Adrian said mischievously.

"You're bad" said Alice.

Adrian laughed and pointed our that she was the one with nipple piercings snc swapping nude pictures via text. Alice laughed.

"Ok, then here goes. I'll text her now and arrange to meet".

"Good".

Alice sent a text to Susan asking if she would like to meet and almost immediately Susan replied saying yes. She arranged to meet Friday night in town at Foxy's in the gay quarter.

Friday came quickly and Alice had selected a very tight, revealing, deep plunging black dress. She had restyled her hair with an attractive Bi-bob with a cute fringe with some flexs of purple. She selected a matching purple Ann Summers underwear set and was ready for her evening.

Adrian dropped her off and made her promise to keep him up to date on the evenings proceedings. Alice walked the last block to Foxy's and entered the bar. Standing at the other end of the bar was Susan. She stood there in a short white cocktail dress which emphasised her cleavage. She clearly had no bea on as Alice could make out her nipples and piercings. Alice stood for a moment taking it in. Susan looked up saw Alice and waved.

Alice walked up to Susan and realised she didn't know how to greet her. She need't have worried as Susan knew exactly what to do. She grabbed Alice, pulled her towards her and placed a firm kiss on Alice's lips. As she embraced her, Alice could feel Susan's pierced nipples rub against her own; it was electric!

Cocktails were ordered and they sat at the bar chatting and giggling. Several cocktails later both Susan and Alice had completely relaxed with each other and become tactile with the odd hand touching and brushing of knees. Susan leant towards Alice and asked if she could kiss her again. Alice blushed and hesitated.

"What here?" she asked.

"Yes, why not, look around you" said Susan.

Alice looked around and realised as a gay bar a number of same sex couples were kissing and cuddling. With that Susan placed her hand on Alice's left breast, leant forward and kissed her passionately.

"Was that your first kiss with a girl?" asked Susan.

Alice laughed and said "No my second, you kissed me earlier".

With that they both giggled.

"So, are you going to show me your piercings properly?" asked Susan.

"What here?"

Susan laughed.

"No, come to my place" instructed Susan.

With that Alice left with Susan. Susan had assumed the answer as an Uber was already outside. They got in the taxi and travelled for about ten minutes to Susan's apartment. They got out of the car and entered a smart apartment block.

Susan beckoned Alice in and said to go and sit in the lounge. Susan came into the lounge with fresh cocktails and placed them on the coffee table. She then reached behind her unzipped her dress and let it drop to the floor. Alice could not believe what she was seeing. Susan stood there in a skimpy pair of knickers, high heel shoes with her pierced breasts swinging free.

"Well are you taking yours off or am I going to have to undress you?" demanded Susan.

Alice found herself stood ip trembling and copying Sudan undoing her dress and letting it fall. She stood there in just her Sexy bra, knickers and heels. Susan stepped forward and ran her hands behind Alice to undo her bra. She then eased Alice's breasts from the bra and gently cupped them.

"They're beautiful" proclaimed Susan.

She then backed Alice on to the sofa and placed her lips on to her nipples. She then kissed down her tummy and towards her knickers. Grasping both sides of the skimpy knickers she slipped them down to reveal Alice's moist pussy.

Alice was shaking with excitement and trepidation. Susan then brought her mouth down on to Alice's pussy and buried her tongue between her lips and clit. Alice was incredibly turned on. As Susan worked her pussy, she slipped her own knickers off.

Alice asked Susan to pass her phone, she realised she had not updated Adrian. Whilst getting her breath back she texted to tell him what had happened so far. She gaot a thumbs up and smiley face emoji.

She dropped the phone and then found herself straddled by Susan. Susan lifted her right leg over her left leg and pressed her pussy tight against Alice's. Alice had seen this in a porn film and wondered what 'scissoring' would be like, now she knew. Both women. sme very quickly.

"That was incredible" said Alice.

"Yes"

Susan composed herself and lay back on the sofa naked but satisfied looking at Susan's naked body. They fell asleep. In the early hours Alice woke up, so without waking Susan she dressed slipped out of the house and into a taxi.

On arriving home she quietly ascending the staircase and joined Adrian in bed. As she snuggled into Adrian she felt his hard erect penis push into her side. She stroked that hard penis and Adrian stirred. She proceeded to tell him what she had done and within minutes Adrian was coming hard into her hand. Alice giggled.

"You enjoyed that didn't you! What are you going to be like when I fuck a large cock and come home with a full pussy?" Alice said teasing.

"So you're going to take the next challenge on then?" asked Adrian.

"Yes" said Alice, "I need to be fucked properly by a big cock and you're going to clean me up!"

With that they drifted onto a satisfied slumber , dreaming of the next encounter.

boris8921
boris8921
21 Followers