Wife's Bisexual Awakening Ch. 01

Story Info
Story of discovering being a Bisexual.
1.6k words
4.22
33.4k
27

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boris8921
boris8921
21 Followers

Adrian had always suspected that Alice was into girls as much as boys, but the subject had never really been broached until recently. The signs were there; the attention she showed towards breasts, particularly big ones, the comments when watching porn focused more on the girls than boys. However, the biggest give away came from watching 'Naked Dating' on the television. Over a couple of weeks of watching several episodes when he asked her 'who would you select to get rid off?' It became clear that none of the men ever made it to final selection.

One particular episode clearly inspired her with the final contestant selected being an attractive large breasted brunette with pierced nipples. She was fascinated by her nipples and was clearly attracted to her. Her piercings had so impressed that a discussion about whether I would mind if she had hers done followed. Of course Adrian agreed. He knew that her large breasts with her well rounded plump nipples would look stunning. Over the next few weeks the conversation was dominated on the subject of Alice's breasts and her intention to have them pierced.

The final prompt for the inevitable question from Adrian came from an unlikely reason, but the opportunity was too good to miss. Alice was in the process of applying for a new job and Adrian couldn't help but notice when proof reading her application for her that on the Sexual orientation question she had ticked the box saying 'prefer not to say'.

Adrian paused, smiled and casually said, "Alice, I am right on saying you are Bi-Sexual?"

Alice looked uncomfortable.

"Why do you ask?" she said.

"Well theres a few things, such as your fascination with boobs, your comments on the naked dating show and the way you've answered the question on your application form", he replied.

Alice paused and blushed.

"I think girls are pretty", she said, "but that doesn't mean I am Bi!"

Adrian smiled, leant over kissed her and said the application was good and to send it. Alice smiled, kissed him back and nothing more was said.

The day of the piercings had arrived and the parlour appointment had been booked. Alice already had piercings, her ears had been done since being a child and in the last few years she had a stud and ring added to her nose. None had hurt, but she knew with large sensitive nipples this maybe different. She sat in the queue and chatted to the other girls waiting for piercings. Through conversation it was clear she was the only one waiting for her nipples to be done. The youngest and prettiest of the girls waiting for her piercings was particularly in awe of Alice.

She said, "I'd love to see your breasts once they're done".

Alice smiled and was not sure how to reply, but knew that her crotch had suddenly dampened from the suggestion.

The pretty girl added, "That is if you didn't mind, it is just that you have massive breasts and I bet they'll look awesome when done!"

Alice smiled again, but this time to her surprise replied, "I'd love to show you".

With this she was called into the piercing room. The guy who was to do the piercing was an attractive, if not slightly effeminate man. He had a reassuring manner and before Alice knew it had her laid out topless on the table with his soft hands cupping her right breast ready for the first piercing. This did nothing to stop her crotch moisten further. The insertion had stung but very quickly both nipples were pierced. She stood up and admired herself in the mirror. Alice was pleased.

She dressed herself, thanked the piercing technician and made her way into the waiting room. The pretty girl was still sat there.

"How was that?" she asked.

"Great thanks", responded Alice.

With that, the girl reached her hand out and passed Alice a piece of paper.

"That's my number if you'd like to show me your piercings as we discussed" the pretty girl purred.

Alice was shocked, but also chuffed. She had never thought herself attractive despite Adrian telling her almost every day for 20 years. She thanked the girl and left the shop. As she exited, all sorts of things went through her mind. Could she use the number? Would she use the number? All she knew was that her pussy was now dripping and she hadn't felt this turned on in a while.

Adrian was waiting at home and as Alice walked in the door he was keen to know how it had gone. Alice described the pain and said that she thought it looked fab. She lifted her top to show her newly plastered nipples. For now Adrian would have to wait before seeing them in their full glory.

Later that night Alice's mind drifted back to the pretty girl and the passing of her number. She could never contact her, but just imagine if she did! With no obvious reason as to why then, she turned to Adrian.

She said, "You know me too well. You asked me if I was a Bisexual and the answer is yes. I've known for a while and I think you've known too! I do find girls attractive, I like breasts and I like nice tidy cleanly shaved pussies".

With that Adrian grinned, leant over and kissed her saying, "I have known for ages".

Alice looked up at him and said "And you do not mind?"

He replied "Of course I don't mind, I'm happy that you know who you are".

That night the sex was amazing with both Alice and Adrian feeling a release by the honesty but also thinking about the 'what if'.

A few weeks later Alice's nipples had healed and she was going to do a grand unveiling that night for Adrian. She was home earlier than Adrian so showered. Her intention had been to slip into something slinky so the piercings would show. She went upstairs to get undressed and as she slipped her shoes off she noticed that she must have dropped the piece of paper with the girls number on next to he side of the bed. It must have slipped out the day she came home from the piercing shop.

She smiled to herself. Well why not she thought to herself. I could just text to say hi. She picked her phone up and texted a:

'Hello how are you? How was your piercing? Best wishes the lady you met having her nipples pierced'.

She laughed to herself, put the telephone to one side and continued to undress and shower.

When she had finished showering, she wrapped a towel around herself and returned to the bedroom. As she sat on the bed to dry herself she noticed her phone had a message. Could it be? She unlocked the phone and there was a reply:

'Hi, Susan here. My piercings went well thanks. In fact you inspired me and so when I went in for my piercings I had my nipples done too!'

Alice laughed. Quickly she texted back:

'Do they look fab?'

Almost immediately a response:

'I'll show you mine if you show me yours!'

Alice was shocked at herself as without hesitation she found her dropping her towel off and taking a selfie of her wet glistening pierced boobs. They looked fab. She then clicked send. Oh my God what have I done? thought Alice.

A reply:

'Wow they're beautiful'.

Almost immediately a full frontal nude photo of Susan arrived via text. Alice was shocked, she hadn't expected that. She closed the message. She reopened the message. Susan was indeed gorgeous. Her breasts were pert and her nipples perfectly in proportion to her size. She had sparkling nipple bars that looked stunning. She had a small heart tattoo on her thigh and a perfectly smooth hairless pussy with a tidy lips. Finishing it was that pretty smiley face.

Alice was so turned in she lay back on the bed and lifted her knees running her hands down her breasts on towards her tummy and finally to the lips of her pussy. The phone lay beside her with Susan photographed in her full glory. Alice worked her index finger across her clit and pressed the rest in the now opening wet entrance of her Pussy.

Alice was so carried away that she had not heard Adrian return. As he entered the room he was presented with the amazing view of Alice spread eagle finger herself and groaning. He then noticed the telephone and picture of the attractive naked woman.

"Wow!" Adrian said.

Alice looked up in shock.

"I'm so sorry", Alice said.

Adrian laughed.

"Theres nothing to be sorry for", he responded.

With that, he unzipped his trousers and dropped his pants releasing his fully erect penis.

He dropped on to Alice, moving her hand and inserting with force his erect penis into her dripping pussy. He fucked her hard and realised he had not taken in her pierced nipples up until that moment.

"Your nipples look beautiful" He said.

With that Alice demanded he fuck her harder and play with her sensitive nipples. He did as instructed.

As usual Alice's pussy went very wet and very wide and as usual Adrian struggled to make as big an impact on that pussy as he'd like. Alice had always said that she loved Adrian and loved having sex with him. But it had also been known between them that she would love to have a large penis if given the opportunity.

However, on this occasion it was the image of Susan that had caused the level of sexual desire from Alice. As Adrian continued to fuck Alice, she found herself thinking back to Susan.

"I want that Pussy and pierced nipples Adrian, please can I have them?" Alice panted.

Alice felt guilty, but knew her lust was undeniable. Adrian without warning filled her pussy and she knew his answer.

boris8921
boris8921
21 Followers