Wife's Bondage & Foot Slave Husband Pt. 02

Story Info
Husband's vanilla wife made him her bondage foot slave.
1.7k words
2.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 02/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom didn't know how long he had been Susan's or rather, his Slave Master's prisoner and slave: bound, chained hand and foot, and locked, chained by his bare feet to the wall of his cell. Time had become meaningless to him. He spent most of his time in his cell. Plus, he was told he was now going to be naked. Susan determined that as a bondage/foot slave, he no longer needed or deserved clothing. Tom begged Slave Master to permit him to keep his clothes, but she said he seemed to do well without footwear, so he will do well without anything to wear. Besides, she said his clothes were getting ratty and would smell bad very soon. Tom said that he had clothes in his closet that he could change into. That was answered by a shock from his collar.

"Are you serious you pathetic slave? You have no closet, you have no other clothes, and you are having those clothes removed. From here on in, you will remain naked! IS THAT UNDERSTOOD SLAVE?!"

The shocks were getting more intense. Susan upped the shock setting to number 7. It took Tom a bit of time before he could respond.

"Yes Slave Master, I understand. It is your command that I will go naked as well as barefoot."

"Yes you will slave. Now after I cut all your clothes off, I have a surprise for you because you were impertinent before."

The surprise was a session with the e-stim chastity cage. Susan turned the setting up to number 3 and programmed it to continue the shock for 30 seconds. To make it more fun for her, she programmed it to repeat 5 times after a 1 minute break.

Tom begged Susan to stop the torture in between his screams and crying. But the begging just made Susan enjoy the torture even more.

"Slave, you will stop begging. If you don't, I will program the e-stim to do this for the rest of the day. Would you like that?"

"No Slave Master, PLEASE! I will stop!"

When the torture session finally ended, it left Tom quaking and crying on the floor of his cell, Susan just looked down at him, and said, "Pathetic slave."

Tom managed to pull himself together enough to ask permission to speak. It was granted.

"What do you have to say to me slave?

"Slave Master, do you have any of the love left you had for me before you chained and enslaved me?"

"There are moments slave, that I feel the old love seep through, but I have to push those moments down deep or risk setting you free. Now we can't have that can we slave? I don't expect an answer."

Susan stepped out of the cell and closed and locked the heavy steel door.

Tom just sat on his cot and daydreamed what it would be like if Susan were to change her mind and release him from his shackles and chains, and make him a free man again wearing clothes, and yes, even shoes again, but the reality set in that it was not going to happen.

Being naked took some getting used to, and of course Tom had no choice, but at least Slave Master kept the temperature in the cell fairly comfortable, except of course those times when she turned the temperature down to the 50's for a couple of hours to torture him.

Susan was getting more and more sadistic every day. The torture and punishments were becoming more and more frequent and more sadistic. Being helplessly locked in chains with no hope of release or escape was bad enough, but now Tom was in a constant state of fear that, at any moment, Slave Master would arrive at his cell and visit another session of torture on him.

And, if he didn't somehow please her while being tortured, the punishments would start. If he didn't satisfy her when she commanded him to worship her feet, which was usually the case, then of course, he was punished some more.

Susan began using the collar less and less and the e-stim more and more. Tom didn't think he would miss the collar torture until the e-sim tortures became the standard for his torture and his punishment.

Susan would come down occasionally to bring Tom up to her BDSM friends always bound, chained hand and foot for their entertainment and torture. It had gotten to the point that he did look forward to this as it got him out of his prison cell for a few hours even with the punishment tortures they put him through.

The guests were always entertained in the dungeon room, where Tom was teased and tortured, plus ordered to worship the feet of any of the guests who wish it. He sometimes got chained to a pillory and the shock circuit to his chastity cage was used. He was then blindfolded and the shock circuit was turned on for 30 seconds. It always started as a mild shock then increased in increments for longer amounts of time. It was pure torture! By the time the guests got done torturing Tom, he would be in tears and begging for mercy which just made the torturing of the helpless slave all the more sweet for his tormentors.

But, when all was said and done, he was out of his slave cell for awhile.

After an hour or two of the pillory torture, the foot worshiping began. Tom was chained with his hands together behind his back; his feet chained together, and put in a kneeling position with his hands locked to his feet and both locked to a permanent ring in the floor. A basic hogtie, or as Slave Master gleefully put it, a hog chained position, but keeling upright instead of lying down.

Then, an easy chair was placed in front of him. One by one, the honored guests (that is what he was made to address them as), would sit in the chair and recline, putting their feet right in his face. Tom was directed how to worship each one's feet, and must give total satisfaction or his punishment would be hog chained, face down chained on a platform in such a way that he could not even move side to side to avoid the torture to the soles of his feet.

Even more frightening, he was hooded and wearing a noise cancelling device so he couldn't see or hear what was about to happen to his feet, or even when it was going to happen.

Sometimes, they would lock his feet in a stock, and his hands above his head chained to a wall and tease and torture him. Once in a while, they would leave the hood off, so he would know what was coming, but if Tom begged or would plead, that earned a ball or bit gag for him to wear, and the torture would intensify.

Of course, there was always at least one 'honored guest' that claimed dissatisfaction with Tom's performance, so he knew there was always going to be an after foot worship torture session for him.

After the torture session was over, Tom was ordered to say: "Thank you honored guests for coming. I hope I gave every satisfaction. For the ones I disappointed, I fully deserved your punishment, and I hope that it helped to give you satisfaction and pleasure by punishing me. I am a slave to be used by you however you wish."

The forced speech was just another of Tom's many humiliations.

Then, it was back to his cell to be locked and chained to the wall with the heavy steel door shut and locked leaving Tom alone with nothing but his thoughts and fantasy of someday escaping. Then of course, reality once again set in, and he knew that it would never happen, at which time he just sat down and wept at the thought of it.

Slave Master made Tom worship her feet quite often on the days she didn't drag him up to the dungeon chained hand and foot for her BDMS friends to use. Tom was told that total satisfaction must be given, which according to her, he apparently was never able to accomplish.

Therefore, Tom got to 'enjoy' an hour or two with the soles of his bare feet undergoing sadistic torture, and of course, another hour with the e-sim. In addition, she often made a video of those worship and torture sessions. She claimed they bring in the most money of all the videos for her. She gave one of her frightening laughs and said: "See Tom, you are doing your part to bring in money for us so we can afford to maintain our 'lifestyle'. Oh, I know that was cruel, but it's true, and I don't care! Just keep on bringing in the money slave!"

Susan used Tom to make many bondage and torture videos which were making her a veritable fortune. In the videos, Tom was kept locked in a hood to keep his identity secret. She sometimes did live performances while recording them for repeat viewing. Tom had planned to blurt out his predicament: his name and location, begging someone to report this to the police.

Imagine his crushed hope when Susan being one step ahead of him, told him all videos that went out 'live' were going to be aired with him gagged so he couldn't as she put it, 'spill the beans'.

Tom didn't know how long he'd been Susan's slave, but he was certain that it had been months, maybe even a year, but he had no way to know for sure. His life had been chains, bare feet, torture, humiliation, forced to go naked, and ever increasing fear.

That had become Tom's life: no escape, just a barefoot and now naked bondage/foot slave with no hope of freedom.

Then, one day or night, (having no concept of time), Susan came to his cell and said he was about to experience something totally new. She was planning this with her BDSM friends and it was time to put it into action.

Then, that very frightening laugh of hers, and the door slammed shut leaving Tom quaking in fear of what she had in store for him!

To be continued

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Girls Talk Chastity slave and wife spend an evening with friends...in Fetish
House Rules Female housemates’ humiliating CFNM rules.in BDSM
When Mistress arrives home Man serves his Mistress after she arrives home.in BDSM
A Femdom Bachelorette Pt. 01 A particular service for the discerning bachelorette.in BDSM
Becoming My Wife's Sex Slave Pt. 01 Getting caught, humiliated & used by my wife.in BDSM
More Stories