Wife's Confession

Story Info
Wife confesses to teasing the guys.
2.6k words
4.45
30.3k
34
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 12/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her First Stocking series, chapter 4

It was Saturday afternoon, another scorching hot summer day. I was lying on the couch reading on my phone when she came into the living room.

"Give me some room, Babe."

I sat up, and she plopped down next to me, snuggling up close.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Can't a girl just snuggle up to her man?"

Now I knew she had something to say. I put my arm around her shoulders and kissed her cheek softly. She looked at me. Before she could say anything, I pressed my lips to hers, and my tongue licked her warm lips. She opened her mouth, and my tongue slid between her lips, searching for hers. She responded passionately, and we kissed, our tongues swirling around each other until I broke the kiss. I was curious about what she wanted to tell me.

"So, what's up? I know you want to tell me something," I said.

"I have been a bad girl," she said sheepishly.

"How so?"

"Well, last night, when I was getting ready for the party, I received a text message from Mark."

"Oh!"

"Do you remember how I went back to the table as we were leaving the restaurant and you were about to pay the bill?"

"Yes."

"I wrote my phone number on a napkin."

"I saw that, and when your phone pinged twice, I was sure that was what you had done."

"And you said nothing?"

"What was there to say?"

"Mark asked me if we had planned to go to the restaurant last night."

"Well, if it wasn't for the company Christmas party, maybe we would have."

"Yes, I told him that. I told him I was getting ready for the party. He asked what I was wearing, and I described my dress to him. He asked if I wore stockings, and I told him yes, I did. He asked me about my heels, so I described them to him too. Then he asked me about my underwear, and I told him I only had a G-string on. He told me he liked what I was wearing for the night, and I gave him an erection. I told him I did not believe him. He told me I was a hot, sexy slut and his fantasy. I still told him I did not believe him. He said he would prove it. That was when you called out, saying we had to go."

"Mmhmm, I remember that."

"I was typing: 'I had to go' when a picture arrived. I finished typing and sent my message, then opened the photo. It was a picture of Mark sitting on a chair; he was only wearing a shirt, and he held his fully erect cock in his hand that pointed upward. My pussy itched as I remembered how delicious his cock had been in my mouth. In his next text, he said it was my turn. I asked what he meant. He just texted one word: 'photo'. I told him I was dressed and ready to leave. He said he wanted to see how I looked going out. I thought for a second, and not seeing any harm in it, I put the phone on the dressing table and took a quick selfie as I stood in front of the window. He said I was hot and sexy. I closed my phone and joined you."

"Wow, that's hot, baby. What happened next?"

"When you walked around the car, I heard my phone ping, but I ignored it. Arriving at the venue, I told you I had to go to the restroom. Well, I really just wanted to read the message, but I did not dare to open it in the lobby while mingling with all the guests."

"That was a wise thing to do, but you could have opened it while I was driving."

"I know, but we were going to your company's Christmas party, and I did not want to distract you. I know how horny you can get."

"Fair enough."

"When I was in the restroom, I opened the text message. It was from Jim. He said Mark forwarded my picture to him and that I was a very sexy gal. He was to meet Mark in the restaurant, and he wished I was there too. I told him they had my photo. I turned notifications off and re-joined you."

She put her hand on my chest, her bare leg over my legs, and turned towards me. Our lips met, and our tongues made love in our kiss. I loved her more than anything else, she was my wife, yet I was fine with our adventures, how the guys lusted for her and wanted her, and how she responded to them. I was happy to share her. She broke the kiss, looked into my eyes, and said: "I love you, Babe."

"I love you, Baby. Is there more?"

"Yes. I went to the restroom again hoping there was a text from them. There were messages from both of them and a photo from Mark. I opened the photo first. Mark still sat on the chair, but he was slumped against the backrest now. I noticed he was holding my photo, which was on his thigh, and his somewhat deflated cock was resting on my picture. When I zoomed into the picture, I saw that it was covered in his cum that was still dribbling from his cock. He wrote: 'it was great, but nothing like having the real slut.' My pussy started to itch.

"Wow, that's hot!" I exclaimed.

"I opened Jim's text, which said that they were in the restaurant and discussing how they would make me cum. Their texts turned me on, and I felt my pussy getting moist. I replied to both of them by saying they were very naughty boys, trying to turn on a married pussy. I closed the phone and returned to you, my pussy was on fire, I was really turned on. If their intention was to turn on a married pussy, they had achieved that."

"I love it, Baby. I love your teasing and flirting."

"I know you do. You are a horny cuck."

My hand slid under her shirt. It was really my shirt, she just liked to wear it. She looked hot when she had it on. I groped her naked bum cheek, and in return, she slid her tongue into my mouth, and we kissed for a while.

"What happened later?" I eagerly asked her when the kiss was broken.

"Well, it was difficult to be present at the party from there on. My body tingled, and my mind kept thinking of them. I returned to the restroom once more."

"Yeah, I was wondering why you kept going to the restroom so often."

"As soon as I had privacy in one of the cubicles, I checked my phone, and I was not disappointed. I have to admit, I was eager to read their messages. They both replied, both asking for a naughty photo to stir their imaginations. I told them I was at a company function. I couldn't, and I wasn't going to do that."

"That was wise," I interjected.

"They said that would not stop them from talking about how they wanted to fuck me, fuck my married pussy. How they would spitroast me while you watched. My pussy flushed, and I had to wipe myself clean. I replied, telling them to keep dreaming. I did not wait for their reply, I just rushed back to you."

"I am getting really horny here," I said.

She put her hand on my cock and squeezed it through my shorts: "I can feel it."

"Has anything else happened?"

"It was getting late, and people started to leave. I was eager to leave too, I was very horny. You had a bit too much to drink, so I was driving home, but I did not expect you to fall asleep. I needed a good fucking, my pussy was on fire, but when we entered our bedroom, you told me you were out and crawled under the bedsheets in your underwear. I heard your snoring within a few seconds. I kissed your forehead and came to the living room. I got my phone out and, with shaking hands, I checked it for messages."

"I remember leaving the party and going to bed. Yeah, I guess I overdid the wine a bit."

"Just a bit! And I was sitting on the couch needing your hard cock," she pouted.

"Sorry, Baby."

"I read their messages, and I felt a pang of jealousy. They told me they were going back to Mark's place with Annie, the waitress, and they were going to fuck her as they had discussed fucking me over their dinner. They told me she was a submissive slut, and when she saw them, she rushed into the back of the restaurant. When she returned, she was wearing high heels, and on closer inspection, it was revealed she did not have underwear on either."

I was getting really horny by now, and my cock grew considerably in my shorts as she kept squeezing it. I wanted to fuck her, but I wanted to hear the rest of it too.

"I want you, Baby! I am so turned on, but go on and tell me the rest," I said.

"I replied to them, saying she was a lucky girl, then, in another message, I said I was jealous. This time only Mark replied, saying she was sucking Jim's cock. She was good at it, he said, and he asked if I was still at the party. I told him no, we were home. You'd had too much to drink, and you fell asleep. He said: 'Photo.' This time, I did not hesitate and put the phone on the coffee table. I sat on the couch, hiked my skirt up, and parted my legs. I sent the photo. He said I was hot but could do better.

I removed my G-string and did the same shot. My pussy was soaking wet, anyone could see it in the picture too. He said I was hot but could do better. I removed my dress too and sat in the same position in my heels, stockings, and garter belt. I sent the photo. He said I was a sexy married slut, but I could do better. I squeezed my breast and fingered my pussy. I sent the picture. His reply was: 'We want to fuck your married pussy, sexy slut.' I replied: 'Yes, please.'

I started to rub my clit, I so wanted to cum, I needed to cum. My body craved a hard fucking, an orgasm. He said Annie was sucking his cock and Jim fucked her cunt, but it could have been me. When I read it, I saw myself between them with my mind's eyes. I came hard, my body was trembling and shaking. I bit my lips to stay quiet.

When I calmed down, I texted that they had just made a horny married slut came hard. 'We had made two horny sluts came hard,' he replied. In his next message, he said I could do better. I knew what he wanted, but I said goodnight and slipped beside you."

I pulled her fully on top of my thighs, making her straddle me, and I kissed her passionately. My fingers found her naked pussy under my shirt, and I rolled her clit for a while. She moaned in our kiss. I slid a finger inside her, finger-fucking her drenched cunt. Her body started to tremble, and I knew she was close. I denied her orgasm by pulling my hand away from her pussy.

"Get up and take your shirt off, then help me out of my clothes," I said.

She did as I told her, then knelt between my legs and grabbed my balls, taking my cock into her mouth. She sucked me hard, her head was bobbing up and down on my hard phallus. She brought me close to an orgasm but pulled her lips off, denying me one too.

Instead, she straddled me and looked into my eyes. I grabbed my cock and rubbed it on her pussy, splitting her folds. She moaned and lifted herself higher. Her folds were rubbing on the tip of my cock, she moved back and forth, her hands on my shoulders, her eyes on mine.

"Do you want me to be a slut for you?" She asked.

"Yes, I do," I whispered.

"Do you want the guys to fuck my married pussy?"

"Yes, I do."

"To spitroast your wife?"

"Yes, I do," I groaned.

"Fuck me, you cuck, fuck your slut hotwife."

And with that, she lowered herself onto my cock pressing her lips against mine as her tongue entered my mouth. After a short while, she broke the kiss and rode me, her tits bouncing in front of my eyes. As we got close to our orgasm, she stopped, got off me, and ran out of the room.

"Hey! Where are you going?" I yelled after her.

She did not reply, but when she returned, she got on her hands and knees facing the couch and placed her phone against a cushion. I saw the camera app was on.

"Fuck my cunt, cuck," she said, wiggling her bum at me.

I knelt behind her, lined up my cock with the entry of her vagina and drove my cock deep into her in one motion. She squealed as my cock opened and stretched her tight fuckhole. She rested her head on the couch. I grabbed her hips and pulled most of my cock from her cunt just to drive it into her fuckhole again and again.

"Fuck your slut wife, give it to me!" she yelled at me.

I grunted with every thrust, fucking her fast and hard, slamming my cock into her. The room was filled with the sounds of our pleasures, the smashing of my groin into her firm, round arse cheeks.

"Yes, fuck my cunt, you cuck! I am so close."

I slapped her arse, which made her squeal. I did it again and again. Her squealing echoed in the room. I saw her body shake and quiver; she was cumming. Somehow she managed to touch the shutter button on her phone, and I heard the countdown timer then it took a picture. I never saw her cum so hard. I kept fucking her hard and fast, not letting up. Her orgasm just kept rolling on and on. I felt my balls tighten. I drove my cock deep into her belly and unloaded all my juices.

"Yes, fill your bitch," she yelled at the top of her voice.

When both of us calmed down and my cock started to soften, I pulled it out of her pussy. I helped her up, and we sat on the couch, holding each other tight.

"I love you, Baby," I said. "Whatever adventure we embark on, I will always love you."

"I love you too, Babe," she said, and we softly kissed.

She picked up her phone and brought up the photo she had taken. She was looking into the camera; her eyes were glossed over, her mouth was partially open, and her face glowed with the pleasures of her orgasm as it took over her being completely. There was nothing glamorous about her; she had no makeup, and her hair was tousled and untidy, yet she was so beautiful at that moment, beautiful as only a woman at the pinnacle of her orgasm could be. Her face had the aura of uninhibited pleasure and elation. She was beautiful. She cropped the image down mostly to her face, cropping most of me out, and looked at me.

"Should I?" she asked.

"Yes."