Wife's Cum Swallowing Sissy Ch. 02

Story Info
Sue is training me to become her husband.
1.1k words
4.26
38.5k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got all her things from her room, Sue rearranged the closets and dresser drawers so her things and his things were separated. Then she told me were going to get panty liners for work. She didn't want her so to be sissy husband to be looking slutty with cum stains in front of his slacks.

Again, I stated that I was not a sissy, didn't want to be a sissy and wasn't going to be her sissy husband. I no sooner finished speaking when Sue had my pants down around my ankles. Sue asked me; what do you see. My answer was panties. Sue then replied; how many real men do you know that wear panties? Red face I answered none.

Sue jerked my panties down ordered me to turn around bend over. She gave me a good spanking, stating from here on out Sissy you will not back talk to me. You will always agree with me and call me madam.

I pulled my panties and pants up relying yes madam.

When we entered the store, Sue was talking loud enough for anyone near to hear her, explaining to me the different types of panty liners, kotex and tampons. She was showing me the different boxes, when a woman in that isle wanted to know why she was explaining all the differences to me. Sue looked at me saying, tell her sissy why. Red faced a told her that Sue was trying to help me be a better Sissy, not a slutty looking tramp. She just laughed a walked away. The sad part, my clitty was stiff and leaking, what a slut, pre cum soaked panties, wet spot forming in the crotch of my pants. I just wanted this to be over with. Got up to pay cashier for my panty liners Sue let her know who the liners were for.

Sue and the cashier seemed to be enjoying my embarrassment. Sue asked the cashier her name, her reply Jane.

Sue asked if she ever dated a sissy, Jane relied no. Sue then explained what she was doing for me, informing Jane that I had a dickie less than two inches long hard. Jane looked at me, looked down saying show it Sissy.

I just looked at her not moving, Sue slapped me hard, yelling never embarrass me again. When a woman tells you to do something you do it NOW BITCH. I dropped my pants, lower my panties, they were a mess, precum soaked, sticky and smelled like cum. Jane stated no way she would date a man under 6 inches. Sue told Jane that I referred to it as a large clitty because it sounded better. Jane agreed that it did look like a large clitty, she also wanted to touch it.

Sue warned her that my clitty would shoot clit juice everywhere if she touched it, that it has a short fuse too. But claimed Sissy will lick your hands clean. I started to demand this stop but didn't want to get another spanking. Jane reached out flicking my clitty with a finger, to my embarrassment it shot clit juice all over her hand. My legs were shaking, humping like a dog almost passed out, both women laughing out loud pointing at my large clitty telling me I was a cum slut sissy. Jane held her hand up for me to lick clean, first time I really licked up or tasted my own cum. Jane gave Sue her phone number so Sue could call her after I got trained. Jane stated to Sue she always wanted her pussy licked during her period, but was afraid to ask someone to do it, her boyfriend sure as hell wouldn't. Sue informed Jane that I would be happy to pull her tampon out and dive in, I wanted to say hell no but my ass was still sore form my last spanking, also I would love licking the sperm out of her freshly fucked pussy. Jane took Sue phone number saying she couldn't want to use me. Sue told her that she would gladly drop me off at her place while she went out with her black boyfriends. Sue informed her that I would be sucking black sperm out of her cunt and ass because it's a Sissy's duty.

Black boy friends, me sucking up black sperm, from her ass, I looked at Sue started to protest when she informed me the next spanking she was going to use a cane and really give me a tender ass, I shut up. Told Jane I was looking forward to servicing her anyway she wanted.

Walking home with Sue on my arm, I was wondering that was I going to do when Sue came home with a load of black sperm for me to lick up, even worse I was going to lick it out of her ass. Sue broke my thoughts with her saying Jane would be a big help in training me. After work tomorrow, I would start wearing high heel shoes (my fuck me shoes as she called them), walking in high heels in a must for sissy's. Sadly, my clitty was sticking straight out, leaking precum again. I am being to think that Sue is right. My clitty was enjoying the wet panties, just leaking more soaking my panties knowing that I would be sucking the cum out of them when I got home.

We got dressed for bed, the nightie the Sue put on would have gave a blind man a hard on, she dressed me in my pink silk top, with a lacy thong, of course I was chewing my cum soaked panties while getting ready. Sue yes I was time for me to kiss her good night, I almost shot another load of clit juice, she got on all fours in the middle of the bed, yes get busy tonging my ass hole, if I don't cum you will be licking all night Sissy. I kissed, licked, sucked and stuck my tongue in as far as I could, my jaw ached, after what seemed hours she moaned, reached back pulling me tight in her ass shot cunt juice for 30 seconds. Dropped on her stomach breathing hard, her ass was humping the bed, calming down she ordered me to lick up all that cunt juice, making sure she was clean. Then she said I can't wait to feed you a load of black sperm.

I didn't sleep well that night, worrying about what was going to happen at work the next day.

Next I will tell for my first day of working with madam.