All Comments on 'Wife's First Nudist Experience'

by Kipling2

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn’t think the part about Kim walking around in front of other with cum dripping out her was very likely

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whew, for a second I thought she was going to take on the two single guys! So glad she is a loving wife and she only had eyes for her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Keep us posted on your nudist resort trips.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A nice story and a hot wife. Love to hear another episode about Kim.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

You never know until you try, my wife went topless once and we accidently stumbled upon a beach where the locals were nude, but didn't join in. However I thought nudist resorts had rules concerning sexual play?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kim sounds so hot. I would like e to meet her and watch her as she towels dry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I went to a nudist resort, just for a lark. We were thinking along the lines of having some fun but the truth is, it was mostly boring, families, older people.

Never been to one since.

krazicat99krazicat99over 2 years ago

Author has obviously never been to a nudist camp. Overt sex is forbidden and will get you kicked out. There are other inconsistencies in the story.

xiabxiabover 1 year ago

For those wondering, there are some nudist resorts with looser rules regarding sexual behavior. Several years back there were a few small nude resorts (more like b&bs) in Palm Springs. Wife and I tried a couple. It was her first nude experience. The first was very small and I got the idea that it followed the usual nudist conventions. Everyone was told to dress for their buffet dinner. It was the 4th of July and almost everyone left in the evening to watch fireworks. We took the opportunity to use the jacuzzi, which was out of sight from the pool, and managed to have a nice fuck there. My wife, in her 20s, was the youngest and prettiest woman there. One guy may have had his eye on us, since we were being more affectionate with each other. He didn’t go to the fireworks walked by us for no particular reason while we were kissing and I was caressing her breasts beneath the water. He had seen us naked all day but seemed to get a thrill out being near us while we were being intimate. He apparently liked getting a closeup view of my wife so I helped him by lifting her, as she sat side saddle in my lap, so her nipples were just above the bubbles. My wife and he both seem to like that. He left and then we began fucking. On our next visit we went to a different, more picturesque place. I went to the office to ask something and remember getting the response, “you can do whatever you like,” with a big grin. However, no one was doing anything unusual. There was a floaty in the pool and we took advantage of it to play quite a bit of touchy-feely underwater without complaints from onlookers . Guests had to go out for dinner which kinda put a damper on the all naked weekend vibe. Returning, several guests gathered in conversation outside of a room. Some clothed some not. My wife is shy (not modest but shy). She preferred to go to the jacuzzi about ten years removed from the pool but in sight of everyone. Feeling less inhibited because of what the host had told me, we started making out in the jacuzzi in plain sight of everyone. Soon were full on fucking there. A woman who was one of the managers, wrapped in a towel, left the group and walked up to us in the jacuzzi. My wife was straddling me, facing me and I had been sucking her nipples We didn’t know how to turn in the jets so the water was still and clear but for the waves we were making. I thought we might be in trouble but she just made polite conversation and some double entendres about what we were doing. With a knowing smile picked up a cushion and returned to the group. Meanwhile my wife was too turned on to stop rocking in my lap. It was a real turn on to be fucking and having a conversation with someone while they watched, a few feet away. Both places were real aphrodisiacs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it! I wish I had been there too.

SummerYanSummerYan12 months ago

My wife and I are member at Camping Adam&Eve, in Quebec Canada. Its an adults only nudist camp. As i wrote this, 20 minutes ago, i was watching a couple fucking in the trail, the lady in her back, legs wide spread, i could see her dark anus wet by her pussy juice leaking as her man was penetrating her. He had a prince albert piercing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

i expected her to make love with those two guys at the end of the story.

JOHNKEY2222JOHNKEY22223 months ago

Sexy and exciting, I love it...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous