Wife's Friend Finally Gives In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moans into my kiss. her tongue finding mine, and fucks me back equal to everything I'm giving her.

I begin to pound that fat, wet pussy as hard as I can. Trying my best to hurt her. It's like everything I didn't like about her from before is suddenly coming back to me, and I'm going to fuck it out of her.

Only, I don't think I'm hurting this girl at all. If anything, she seems to be enjoying it every bit as much as me.

I'm fucking my wife's friend as hard as I can, and she's taking every bit of it like it's the best thing that's ever happened to her. She isn't vocal at all, which under the circumstances, is more than ideal, but she is fucking me right back...meeting me stroke for stroke.

It sounds like someone punching a steak in here and I'm beginning to wonder about my wife. I don't want to stop but I damn sure don't want to get caught either.

I begin to grind my cock around in a circle whenever I bottom out, slowing things down (and hopefully turning the volume down with it).

That seems to do the trick as Kim has her hands on my ass, pulling me into her with each down stroke.

Every few strokes I'll keep it pressed into her pussy almost as hard as I can while i grind around in circles. Then let up and fuck her wet pussy a few more strokes before bottoming out and grinding in circles again.

"Your cock feels good," Kim whispers seductively into my ear.

My horniness just went up a notch as I didn't expect to hear that out of her.

"You like this cock?" I ask Kim as I slow down and stroke my dick into her pussy at a speed that suggests we have all night.

"It does feel good," She says matter of factly, while breathing heavily into my ear.

"Where does it feel good babygirl?" I ask now, thinking we're taking a bit of a turn here.

"Your cock feels good in my pussy, daddy," Kim answers in a tone that suggests this isn't the first 'daddy' she's had.

"Fuck, your pussy feels good sweetheart," I tell her, meaning every word I said.

"Better than your wife's pussy, daddy?" She asks, hitting a kinky new nerve I didn't know I had.

"Yes," I tell her, signifying that all 'scenarios' aside, her pussy did indeed feel better than my wife's pussy.

I grab a handful of her hair and gently but firmly pull her head back to an angle that allowed me to tongue kiss her once again, while slowly grinding my swollen hard cock in and out of her heavenly wet pussy. This is the way fucking should be, hot, kinky, deep, and delicious.

I stopped kissing Kim long enough to tell her I am going to keep fucking her, till I cum in her sweet pussy.

"If you keep fucking me, I'm going to cum on your cock, daddy," She whispers into my ear.

I start pounding that fat wet pussy again, trying my best to fuck her into that couch. I guess that's what we both needed because ten to fifteen seconds of this and Kim loses rythm altogether, thighs squeezing against me, head tited back and her mouth wide open in a silent scream.

In all her thrashing about, my cock popped out of her pussy right after my first shot. It flung upwards, slapping my stomach and shooting the next several shots on Kim, the couch, and even on my hand still holding her hair. I don't think I've ever cum so hard in my life.

Immediately, she grabs the bottom edge of her shirt and pushes her hands down over her well fucked pussy, doing her best to cover herself, as I raise up off her to sit at the one end of the couch.

I sit dumbfounded for a moment, just looking at the floor. When I look back over towards Kim, she's staring at me with a look I can't calculate.

Sitting up, and leaning closer to me she says,"This stays between us."

I feel that's the best plan of action I've heard in quite awhile as I watch her put her shorts back on. Pulling them, once again, snugly up against her pussy. She gives me another look I can't process, and heads down the hallway towards the guest room where I hear the door close...and lock.

12