Wife's Friend Stays Over Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife's friend spends the night, fun ensues.
1.8k words
87.7k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm still not a professional writer.

I appreciate any feedback, please feel free to leave comments or email me.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this, it means a lot to me.

It's been a few months since my wife Jessica, her friend Cindy and I went camping for a fantastic weekend away together and met a new friend, Amanda whom my wife and Cindy have kept in contact with from time to time. I reflect on that that weekend every so often and relish the things that occurred that weekend, while Jessica and Cindy comment on doing it again every so often, usually while on Facetime with Amanda.

I get home from work today, a little later than normal, around 6 pm to Jessica and Cindy talking on the couch with a glass of wine in each of their hands. Noting the already 2 empty bottles next to the current half empty bottle on the coffee table, it appears they have been talking for a while. Before they notice me, I hear Amanda on the laptop scream "HEY D!!! Jess, your husband is home!!!" And just like that, I get bowled over by 2 somewhat drunk, very sexy and giggling women.

"Whoa, whoa, hey you two, what's the occasion? Did I miss something that we're celebrating?" I ask.

Jess replies "No, Cindy came over because her apartment building is getting sprayed for bugs, so I offered to let her stay here for a few days."

Inwardly, I groaned, mostly because I was hoping to watch the game tonight, but then after a few moments of contemplation, it won't be that bad, Cindy's the next hottest woman after my wife. "And Amanda is coming to visit in a couple days too, so it'll be us all together again!!!" Said Cindy excitedly.

"I was wondering if you forgot about me!!" As I turned to look back at the laptop where Amanda was watching us. "Sorry, about that," I tell her, "are you coming for the day, or going to stay for a few days?"

Amanda answers, "not sure yet, I have a few things to do before I can come out there, so depending on how those go will determine how long I can stay." "Well, you're welcome to stay as long as you want," I tell her, as I wave at her.

"Good, because she can stay as long as she wants, just like Cindy!!" Says my wife excitedly.

I head off to change out of my work clothes, as I see my wife and her friend settle back on the couch to continue talking to Amanda about various things. After I get in the bedroom and strip out of my clothes, I pop into the bathroom and decide to hop in the shower, figuring a hot shower would be so freaking great. Several minutes later, as my eyes are closed as the water hits my face and runs down, I sense and briefly feel that sense of cold air, almost as if someone opened the door and closed it.

Next thing I know, I feel 2 arms wrap around me and 2 very soft lips gently kissing my back. "Need some help washing your back D?" Asks Cindy. "Sure, I would love that." I answer back. Cindy lets go of me, reaches around me, grabs a poof and squeezes some body wash on it and starts to rub it all over my back as I groan in pleasure as it feels amazing. A few minutes later, after she finishes, she reaches back around me and slowly takes my hard cock in her hand and slowly strokes me as she gently kisses my back.

I let her jerk me off for several minutes, sliding her hand up and down, rubbing the tip of my cock gently every other stroke and rubbing my balls occasionally. "I'm going to cum soon," I warn her. "Good, cum for me, spray the wall with your cum," she answers.

She starts to speed up and as I start to moan more and more, I feel her reach up while on her tiptoes and nibble my ear a little. That sets me off and I let out a huge moan as I blow a huge load of cum on the wall of my shower. Cindy starts to slow her stroking as I unleash 1 huge blast of cum, then 2 more not so big loads of cum, then it just starts to dribble out onto her fingers as she tries to get the last little bit.

She reaches up, turns my head to the side and gives me a brief kiss and says "Thank you, that was amazing," and slips out of the shower, leaving me leaning against the wall, trying to recover from the awesome hand job I just got from my wife's friend.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­

After I recover, get dressed and come out to the living room where Jessica and Cindy are still talking, I plop on the other couch and watch as the two of them talk, laugh and just have the type of fun in each other's company that 2 lifelong friends can have. Finally deciding I need to eat, I get up and poke through the kitchen, not liking what I find, I decide to order food. Asking the girls what they want, I settle on a cheesesteak stromboli while they get an italian hoagie to share. I place the order to be delivered and head back over to find out what the plans are for the next few days.

"Jess and I plan on doing a little shopping tomorrow since you are off work," Cindy tells me. "We could use a man's opinion on the stuff we look at."

I raise an eyebrow as I look at my wife and say "Just a little shopping? Last time I went shopping with you both, we were out for almost 13 hours."

They look at each other, then look at me and start giggling. My wife says, "well, I'll tell you what D, if we promise to find something for you tomorrow, would that make it better?"

I groan heavily and say, "ok, I guess, that will help a little."

She says, "Just a little?" As she gets up and crosses over to me and sits on my lap with her arms around my neck and a sexy little pout on her face.

Me not being able to say no to my wife, I say, "ok ok, you win." Thankfully, the doorbell rings, saving me from having to say anything else. I slowly slide my beautiful wife off my lap and answer the door. Handing over the money along with a tip to the delivery driver, as I shut the door before he turns around, I notice him glancing past me with wide eyes and his mouth dropping open. As I turn around, I find Jess and Cindy making out with Jess's hands up Cindy's shirt, moving in motions that I can only assume is pinching her nipples.

"I hate to break you both up, but the food is here," I tell them as they reluctantly separate.

I watch them eat as we make small talk about different things and make different plans. Finally, they finish while I'm only half way done since I spent more time ogling my beautiful wife and her beautiful friend. They start to kiss again, with Jess slowly moving down and sliding up Cindy's shirt so she can lick Cindy's breasts. Watching them together, makes me eat even more slowly so I can savor every second, as Cindy reaches down and slides her hand up Jessica's skirt and appears to rub her pussy lips. Judging by the moans coming from them both, they seem to be enjoying the attention they are giving each other, as Cindy pushes my wife on her back and lowers her head between Jess's legs, which causes several "oh my god" and "that feels so good" to emanate from my wife. I hurriedly finish my food, come over and take my cock out and start to slowly stroke it as I watch Cindy bring my wife to an orgasm as she shrieks and shakes, laying there panting as she tries to catch her breath, while Cindy leans back with a big smile on her face.

Cindy looks back at me, still smiling and says "come on over, I need that big cock inside me," sticking her butt in the air at me.

I walk over, slide her shorts down, surprised to find no underwear, but I do find a dripping wet pussy. I rub my cockhead up and down, causing Cindy to moan, and slowly slide my cock all the way inside her pussy until I'm completely in her. I slowly withdraw, and start to fuck her, making her moan even more, saying "yes.... yes.... yes," over and over. As I gradually start to fuck her harder and faster, until I'm pounding her hard from behind, she screams "I'm cumminggggg!!!!" I pound her harder and harder, making her cum over and over, until I cum deep inside her and she collapses, mumbling incoherent words with a glazed over look on her face.

Jess comes over and pulls me into a hug, saying "you fucked her senseless," giggling as she squeezes the base of my cock with one hand, keeping me hard. "I love you," I tell her. "I love you too," she answers, as she drops to her knees and takes my tip of my cock her mouth.

She runs her tongue up and down the sides as she cleans Cindy's pussy juice and my cum off my cock, teasing me while she flicks her tongue around the tip of my cock. Sliding her mouth up and down my cock while she strokes it, she looks up at me as she takes my whole cock deep in her mouth and throat briefly before backing off and stroking and sucking the tip more. Several minutes later, as she is stroking me and sucking half my cock in and out of her mouth, I tell her I'm about to cum and she starts to suck harder and faster until I cum deep in her mouth as she keeps the tip in her mouth and slowly milks my cock to get all my cum.

After I catch my breath and come down from the ecstasy of cumming in my wife's friend's pussy and then my wife's mouth, I notice Cindy has passed out on the couch. I hug Jess and nudge her, while inclining my head toward Cindy, "take her to the guest bedroom?" Asks my wife, as I answer her saying, "no, let her sleep it off here, I'll go get a blanket."

My wife nods and pads off toward our bedroom as I get a blanket and pillows for Cindy. I move her slightly into a more comfortable position, slide a pillow under her head and cover her in one of our blankets made of flannel material, kiss her forehead good night and head off to the bedroom. Where I find my wife already passed out under our covers. I get under the covers and cuddle up to her, kiss her head and settle to sleep, wondering what the next day will bring.

To be continued.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hot 5-stars

Rapier875Rapier875about 2 years ago

Good start - please continue !

Rapier

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Sister Moves In Wife's sister needs a place to live and moves in.in Loving Wives
Spin Dinner Party Ch. 01 Wife invites her spin class friends over for a dinner party.in Group Sex
Take My Husband Pt. 01 She wants to invite other women into the bedroom.in Group Sex
Parent-Teacher Meeting Turns Horny Wild, unexpected FFM threesome after school.in Group Sex
The Weekend Mary Visited My wife's friend Mary comes for a weekend.in Group Sex
More Stories