Wife's Friend Stays Over Pt. 02

Story Info
The next day.
1.4k words
33.7k
12
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still am not, nor will I ever be a professional writer. Last time, I was hyped up on meds from COVID and didn't realize half of what I wrote, this time should be better I hope.

I appreciate all feedback, feel free to send me a message.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story.

I awoke to the several light, almost feathery touches to my face with just the tiniest bit of wetness. I open one eye, then the other eye, to the face of my beautiful wife Jessica about a fingertip away from my face as she was giving me little tiny kisses. "Time to get up D!!" She says excitedly.

"What time is it?" I ask tiredly.

"9 am!! We need to get up and ready to go so we can go shopping!!" She tells me as she leaves the room.

I slowly get out of bed, grab some clothes and get dressed. As I walk out into the family room to find my wife, one of her best friends, Cindy is on the couch waiting for me. She looked amazing, wearing jeans tucked into black knee-high boots and a flannel shirt tied at her waist.

"There's the sleepyhead," she says as she gets up to give me a hug and squeezes my cock through my pants, getting me hard.

"Morning," I grumble as I look longingly towards the kitchen, mentally wishing that there is coffee there.

As Cindy sits back down, the door opens, and in comes my wife holding 3 steaming cups of coffee and what appears to be a bag of breakfast sandwiches, freshly dropped off by a delivery driver that unknowingly saved the day for me. She looks amazing as well, also dressed in jeans tucked into knee high boots with a heel and a sweatshirt.

"Let's get going, we can eat in the car on the way," she tells Cindy and I, as she starts to usher us out the door.

As we're driving to the mall, Jessica and Cindy are talking excitedly about where they want to go and what they are planning on looking for as they shop. To me, it mainly sounds like they have no clue what they are looking for and they just plan on trying on anything and everything until they find something they like and decide to buy it. Somehow, I get the feeling it's going to be an all-day affair.

After we get to the mall and park, they walk ahead of me, arm in arm, giggling the whole time and just talking in hushed tones with me having no clue what they are saying. I follow behind them as we go to multiple stores. Looking at things in one store, both of them holding random shirts up to get each other's opinion, but ultimately deciding not to take any of the items they are looking at. We finally end up at a store where they both choose about a half dozen items that are worthy enough to be tried on in the changing room. They both get changing rooms assigned to them and disappear into their respective room, while I sit outside and wait for until they finish.

Every so often, one or the other would poke out their heads and ask me what I think of their outfits. I would give the appropriate response for whatever they are trying on at the time, get a blush and a smile or a giggle from them and they would disappear to try more clothes on. Finally, my wife pokes out her head and motions for me to come over. Once I come over, she grabs me, and pulls me in and shuts the door, crushes her lips to mine and starts to kiss me hungrily while her hands are unzipping my pants. She pulls out my cock, starts to stroke it with one hand and rub my balls with the other hand as I moan into her mouth. She pulls back, smiles at me, drops to her knees and gives my cock and long lick from the base to the tip and starts to swirl her tongue around the tip. I did not think this would happen today, my wife on her knees giving me a hot blowjob in the middle of a store full of unsuspecting people while she has on a miniskirt and a tank top that she was still trying on. She starts to bob her head up and down, sucking faster and faster, squeezing my balls gently as she looks up at me. After a few minutes of her sucking furiously, she pulls her mouth off my cock to catch her breath, stroking me as she looks up and smiles at me.

"Cum for me D," she whispers. "I need you to cum for me."

I keep moaning softly, as she again starts to bob her head up and down, while her hand goes with her up mouth, up and down, faster and faster until I moan and unleash a huge load of cum in her mouth. Jessica slows down until she has just the tip of my cock in her mouth as she milks the last of my cum into her mouth and swallows it. Finally, she kisses the tip and gets off her knees as I zip up my pants and slip out of the changing room unnoticed.

We leave that store, having bought that last outfit my wife was wearing and continue to additional stores, and eventually end up at a popular women's underwear store. I follow behind the girls as they pick out bras and underwear so they can try on here as well, and eventually end up at the changing room area once again as they go to try on their finds. I watch as they again show me their various outfits of bras and underwear, by the end of which, I'm harder than I've ever been before.

They eventually make their purchases and we head out to get in our vehicle to leave the parking lot. As we go to get in the car, Cindy pushes me into the back while my wife gets in the front. Cindy pulls my out my cock and sucks the tip briefly. She pulls down her pants, faces the front of the car and slides down my cock and starts to ride me. Bouncing up and down as my wife kisses her, muffling her moans so no one else can hear her. It's not long before she lets out a muffled scream into my wife's mouth as she cums and I cum deep inside her pussy. She stops as she catches her breath and we clean ourselves up and I get in the front so we can go.

Before we leave, Jessica pulls my head to her and starts to kiss me passionately while I feel a hand unzip my pants and start to slowly jerk me off. I find out that hand belongs to Cindy after I pull away from my wife as she says "thank you for coming shopping with us. We loved having you with us."

"No no, thank you for having me with you both," I tell her.

Cindy starts to nibble at my ear while her one hand is sliding up and down slowly while Jessica slides her hand down her pants and appears to start rubbing her clit while she watches one of her best friends teasing the hell out of me. We start driving home as she is still stroking me and my wife is still playing with her pussy. Pretty soon, the smell of her pussy is wafting about the car while she is moaning more and more, louder and louder as she gets closer and closer to cumming.

We finally get home and sit in the driveway, my wife fingering her clit still while her friend is stroking me faster and faster. Her hand going up and down my cock, every few strokes, rubbing the tip of my cock before going back down and stroking more and more as I moan as her hand feels so good on my cock. I finally feel my cum building and groan exploding all over her hand as she moans happily, starting to slow down her stroking as I spurt several times. I vaguely hear my wife shriek and squeal as she cums from the sight of me cumming. Cindy kisses me on the cheek, hops out of the car with my wife and they head inside.

And leave me in the car with my cock still out and cum all over my cock and pants.

To be continued.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Father-in-Law Fantasy Wife finds out father-in-laws secret and wants to be a part.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Love Boat Two couples have fun on a boat.in Group Sex
In the Swing of Things Pt. 01 A young man has a surprise encounter with his friend's wife.in Erotic Couplings
Hot Slut Wives Pt. 01 Horny but naive newlywed Sarah meets her new in-laws.in Group Sex
Birthday Pool Party Ch. 00 Cast of Characters.in Group Sex
More Stories