All Comments on 'Wife's Friend with Benefits Ch. 03'

by DarkBreezly

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Finally!

You wrote another chapter. Love it! Long may you write. Also: if we like your stuff, what stories would you recommend me reading next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I just have to ask

What kind of a pathetic little weasel of a man spends his days coming to a porn site, to a category specifically created for stories about wives with other men, then whines and cries like a little baby every single time when that's exactly what the story is about? A fucking loser. That's who.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 5 years ago
GOOD WRITING

You have a good series going here, but if you want to keep any sense of reality, the next chapter needs to have hubby getting jealous and demanding wife call everything off. You can have all kinds of drama as she fights between her love for strange cock and her love for husband, but if you want a realistic story, she has to decide to break it off. It would take a second extra chapter, but realism would be enhanced by hubby doing one of her hot friends, thereby giving her a believable reason to decide, "This shit ain't so hot when the shoe's on the other foot."

Good luck! cd

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I have to answer

The same kind of moron that would ask a question he already knows the answer to

hornycarolhornycarolover 5 years ago
Wow!

This is an extremely hot well written series. Jose follows the rules and there is no humiliation, just great sex. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This Carolina Dude is a dreamer.

I give you four 😊 😊 😊 😊 and 2 *s for getting an old guy like the dreamer hard.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Details matter

Four stars just for the very clever details of worrying about cutting off the line to look at text, but especially for mute button detail!

gmann57gmann57over 5 years ago

Irregardless of what Brad said he is a full fledged cuckold and please dont make him a fag as well, They need to dump Jose now or else there will be emotions and trouble. Noone can say there wont be .

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 5 years ago
top notch thrills / spills and chills!

Love it!

I tend to blab on way too much, so I’ll try to stick to just a main point. Writing is fantastic, I’m a sucker for some good old Onomatopoeia / sound effects. The clicking of her high heels really struck a nerve.

I’m enjoying the roller coaster ride! And I think Jaime and Brad are too! I’m gonna run this analogy. The fear and excitement lead to adrenaline surges when you’re being whipped thru the air, and when you’re in a cuckold relationship.

A top notch roller coaster doesn’t just nudge you towards the edge of your comfort zone, it hurtles you beyond it! A tight turn bangs your ribs, a jolt shakes your bearings, a drop makes you wish you didn’t have that sandwich before the ride.

You see cuckold tales where husband wants her to do this…..she does it. Husband wants that…..it happens. But the world is full of moving parts, not the least of which in this case is Jose. A large part of the coaster high isn’t just its thrill, but also its unexpected surprises. An action might make you swear “If I had known that was going to happen I never would have gotten on!”, but then after your heart comes back down out of your throat….”OMG that was amazing!”

An in story reference? A lot of ch 1 and 2 were setting boundaries, but the future is not foreseeable, and the world doesn’t follow our ‘simple plan’.

Ex. Jose knew his tryst wasn’t a secret, but he didn’t know that Brad had live audio. What if Jose had asked “Do you want my cock tonight?” Jaime’s response would have been pretty automatic, to feed the energy of the moment.

Jose: “Tell me you want this cock EVERY NIGHT!”

Jaime’s eyes would have widened! What should she do? Brad’s listening! Should she feed the sexual energy?

1. Sex scene = fantastic

2. Character development = awesome

Love the story line, please develop a story arc that will turn me upside down and shake me like a tornado!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Worth the wait

omg chapter 3 didn't disappoint like lots of stories on here, very realistic please keep writing you have a great talent that gets me and my husband really worked up, we need more writers like you on this site.

lingerie65lingerie65over 5 years ago
Our friend be friends my wife with his veined dick

that was a totally awesome seen, I really enjoyed reading what happened to her and how it happened to her !

I personally enjoy wearing women's lingerie and sexy clothing, with sexy come fuck me high heels to round out the beautiful experience. Even though haven't been with a man since I was 18 (now I'm 52) I'm actually not losing weight so I'll be looking really sexy when the time comes and I want to dress up for a man and have him fuck me as a woman ! and I want him to do to me at the fuck me the way you just did Jamie over and over again I would love to take his dick in my mouth. Starting off but kissing the tip of his dick ever so lovingly, then working my way down to the base, 1 long lick at a time. Then I work my way up another wet lick at a Time. Watch some decorative strip and with this freaking coming out there beautiful little hole I've taken all into my mouth slowly and warmly, once fully in ( I'll just work him like a big meaty lollipop) I'll deliver both pleasure and satisfaction the both of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent to good

The first two chapters were extremely good and made me wait for the third. The third one looked too hasty. Things could have been bit more slower l felt. One more outdoor meeting would be very exciting.

fullchoketubesfullchoketubesover 5 years ago
Good story

I liked it a lot.

larjagerlarjagerover 5 years ago
Top

I definitely agree with some of the previous comments in the sense that I hope the storyline will be turned and shaken a little bit. Nothing wrong with a bit of excitement. It should all feel a little dirty and risky. Jose getting a little too involved and riding the boundaries sounds good. Or what about you alluded to during the last chapter, with the other men at the party noticing that Jaime seems a lot more flirty and easier to hit on than before.

jwittjrjwittjrover 5 years ago
So hot

Loved this story and looking forward to reading more. I tell my wife all the time I want to watch her fuck another cock. Story built up nicely to Jamie and Jose finally getting together. Can't wait for the next chapter.

SoleBrotherJeffSoleBrotherJeffover 5 years ago
Excellant Start

Your Intro comments could have been written by me. I have been sort of an introvert all my life. You could say I might be a voyeur of your life through your writings. I have had wild sexual fantasies all my life; most I would never do in real life.

For example, you wrote you were not attracted to other males but have thought about a beautiful transgender with a cock who in your mind is not a male, but a female with a cock which is totally different. I feel the same way on that subject.

But the biggest force inside me is my foot fetish that has dominated me since childhood. This accounts for my user name of SoleBrotherJeff.

Literotica is what I call my "Rabbit Hole" where I can escape from the real world & find the real me.

Welcome, I hope to read more. 5 Stars

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Rules broken already?

I have read the comments and agree with some but there is one I disagree with, there have been rules broken.

First - When one of us is uncomfortable with anything going on, it ends, no discussion. Brad was uncomfortable with the constant texting, that at least should have been nipped in the bud, if nothing else showing Jose who was actually in charge (Brad and Jamie), but Jamie throws it in Brad's face when he suggest stopping. 'YOU got me this far', 'YOU want this'.

Second, complete honesty between us, and with Jose. The above sort of falls into this, honestly Jose, all this texting is getting on Brad's nerves, back it off a bit.

But the 'I'm tired' line, before giving a quick summary by text and telling him he left, would a 2 minute phone call hurt? I wonder....

Third, he can't be your go-to friend....I do not want you to replace me with him on any level. Sorry, Brad's away, he gets replaced on Saturday night by Jose.

That rule also included SHOWING Brad all the texts, she only read most of the first lot and only after being pushed.

Fourth, I may want to watch sometimes. And if I don't watch, you have to tell me everything that happened. Everything. A brief summary by text is not everything.

Then there was also her rule of not being a booty call. Jose cut his trip short to get back with her, this would have been the ideal time to push back and say no, just to prove that rule. As it is Jose has pushed one boundary and won.

Now there should be some more rules -

NO outfits bought specially for Jose, any bought like that (especially without prior approval) break the 3rd rule, the space in the closet for them replaces a space that could be used for outfits for Brad. Without prior approval, breaks the 4th, Brad must know everything that happens, shopping can be asked about before paying for it. And if bought when he says he is uncomfortable, it would break the 1st rule.

NO PHOTOS taken by Jose, they are on his phone, they have no control over them, if or when this goes to shit or Jose wants more, out they'll come.

If he is as big as the rumours and apart from that a little territorial perspective, I would have put a boundary on her arse.

Others have said it would be interesting if Jose had started asking for her submission in different ways - when do you want this cock in you? all the time? whose pussy is this? I can take it when I want!

You have cheating in the tags, it wasn't really as it was something they had discussed, but is there a portent of what has been said coming to light? As I said in other comments and some have backed it up with theirs, from a cuckold's perspective it would be a disaster if Brad wasn't cuckolded, from non-cuckold's perspective it would be a disaster if Brad was cuckolded.

I am enjoying it so far keep it up, added you to my favourites.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 5 years ago
re: Kiteares quibbles

Gotta say that Kiteares was a trifle picky about some of the ways the couple’s condtions were violated. Room in the closet for some lingere? Not welcoming Bull in when he interrupted his previous schedule when he found out she was going to be alone? But the quibble that they should shut it down because Hubby was getting topired of the constanr sexrpting?. No ... Hubby was honest with Sweetie, who was actually enjoying it, and she mentioned to Bull that he should rein it in, and he did! Perfectly reasonable negotiation on a small detail ... certainly no reason to abandon the whole arrangement. Frankly, I also thought that Bull NOT spending the night was more unrealistic than him not even asking to stay the night (so they both enjoy a wonderful wakeup!)

Really nicely managed accounting about an risky, awkward topic for three people to iron out between each other, then among themselves. To that point, Hubby DID tell Jose that there were NO restrictions on activities, so butt-fucking was not out-of-bounds ... but Hubby shoulda said “Only what Sweetie agrees to!”, instead.

5*

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 5 years ago
So well written

Thank you for such a splendid story - a feast for lust and served on a platter!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

I loved all three chapters! This series but a little closer to home than most as my wife has had a friend with benefits relationship with a co-worker for a number of years now. Unlike Jose, he's significantly smaller than me which she says helps when it comes to giving head. She tells me all about their encounters though he keeps it a secret from his wife. It makes my wife happy and that's enough for me.

JasteJasteabout 5 years ago
Excellent

Well written and erotic. Looking forward to the next installment

Fun69wifeFun69wifeover 4 years ago
Again so relatable

This story line is so describing our adventure including the text and audio. Thank you!

aherbaherbover 4 years ago

Fucking hell, that is hot - hearing those clicks and knowing a bull has just captured a moment with your wife must be an incredibly arousing thing.

Loving this series - please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very good

I really enjoyed the story, I kinda would prefer it if Jose wasn't aware of Brad's knowing but it's still five stars.

cuckiemancuckiemanalmost 3 years ago

Delightful story! Regardless of whether or not it has a glimmer of truth, experience says the tension, nerves, and lust can take over. Executing your story in real life is fun if you have a trusting "wing man". Can't wait for more!

My wife and I are open and adventurous so the story really hits home!

cuckiemancuckiemanalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful story!

Mistress K 👄 & hubby

cibixcibixover 1 year ago

Wonderful 3rd chapter, looking forward to the next!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarkBreezly@DarkBreezly
638 Followers
Author and Illustrator 1 https://www.renderotica.com/content-artists/DarkBreezly/1570