Wife's Friend with Benefits Ch. 04

Story Info
Brad finally gets to watch his wife and Jose, up close.
11.7k words
4.36
33.8k
45

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkBreezly
DarkBreezly
634 Followers

Authors Note 1: I apologize for leaving this series for so long. A few of you have poked me over the months, so here it is finally. I have been working on a more visual/illustrated story line and that takes a great deal more time and effort to develop, so I wanted to get back to more story based lit. Please let me know in comment or message if you would like to see this series in graphic novel form at some point in the future. I know I would.

Authors Note 2: One of the reasons I left the series for so long is the amount of hate and insults I get when writing it. This type of story really brings out emotions in people, many of them negative. While I am not affected by this personally, it does tend to be de-motivating as I must spend a lot of time cleaning up comments and wading through cut-and-paste negative reviews that end up on every story in this category and direct messages that call into question all sorts of things about me. To these folks, I will once again say this. This story is about a hotwife that technically cheats on her husband, though I would not call it that. This category is about these very same ideas. That people read stories in this category, about this topic and then comment on what a miserable person I am for writing such things amazes me. If this is not for you, then move on. While I know you won't and you will just have to let me know the kind of person you think I am, at least I have said my peace. I will delete any comment that is reflective of this situation, unless it is a particularly entertaining insult.

Authors Note 3: This is a work of fiction. While I fantasize about everything I write here, I have idealized the situation to suit my story. I know that this type of situation is fraught with peril and that there are so many ways for things to go wrong. I am not writing that story, I am writing it the way I would want it to go. So, those of you expecting that Jaime and Brad will end up in divorce court, do not fear. This story will not go in that direction.

Authors Note 4: I discuss a particular fetish of mine here in this story, that I think I have touched on in the past and I received a lot of negative response and judgement. I am exploring it here once again as I think it has a lot to do with why I find this overall situation so intriguing and exciting. I am considering touching on it deeper in future stories, but once again I know it brings with it a great deal of hate mail. I am absolutely secure with who I am and what I like, so while I know there are many of you that will tell me what you think of it, know that it is unnecessary. I have no issues, only story lines to explore.

If you have made it past these notes, then I hope you enjoy the story...

*****

The gaming convention finally ended in the late afternoon on Sunday. I could barely concentrate the entire day, considering the events of last night (*read Chp3), but I came here for a reason and I didn't want to cut my trip short. Mentally I was going in so many different directions that I could barely sleep, and I could hardly focus on any of the events of the day. I was consumed with the mental, and digital, images of my wife fucking Jose.

I had already jerked off twice today, once in the middle of the night when I had a dream about her bent over in the shower with Jose pounding her from behind, her loud moans echoing off the wet walls. The second time was when I woke up this morning, my cock rock hard, thinking about Jaime sliding his cock in and out her mouth. Both times I came very quickly, and very powerfully. Normally, after cumming I have a crash of sorts where I lose a lot of sexual energy and whatever naughty thoughts were in my head disappear for a time. These times, however, cumming did little to diminish my heightened sexual energy.

I had to stop myself from jerking off a third time while taking a shower in the morning. Without even trying, my mind started day dreaming about what my wife Jaime must have been doing after sending me that final text last night. She said in the text she was fucked in the shower, and I have no reason not to believe her. Picturing Jose reaching around Jaime from behind, soaping up my wife's tits while she reached back, jerking his hard cock before finally bending her over and penetrating her. I came out from the hazy dream; my hand was subconsciously working my cock. I shook my head, clearing it, and unsteadily finished my shower.

I finally made it through the rest of the day and with the convention over, I practically ran to my car. With a three-hour drive to get back home I hoped I could keep it together and stay focused on the road. I realize that my current state of mind and how I was feeling is quite unusual, given that I was excited over what many people would consider a wife's infidelity. If the previous chapters haven't explained things so far, I suppose further understanding is in order.

Over the past few weeks my wife and I have had our own sexual evolution of sorts. I say evolution because I am quite sure these feelings were always there, but in order to realize them, you need to find the perfect partner. Given the nature of our fantasies it was more than likely that they never would have seen the light of day, requiring the perfect combination of people to make them happen. I know that we have found the perfect partner in each other, and that builds the level of trust and understanding necessary to evolve in the way things did. For my wife Jaime, it was about being pursued, desired, wanted. Being able to go through the thrill of the chase with someone new, and the reward of being caught. When you are with someone for a long time, the chase ends in many ways, so she would not normally have a chance to go through it again.

My wife and I love each other, unquestioned, but being together for so long, the thrill of what it is like to be chased is gone for her. This isn't a bad thing, as that is how relationships work and we understand that. Most people find comfort in each other, and there is nothing wrong with a relationship like that. For each couple, there is their own joy and what makes them happy is not that same for another couple. Because we love and trust each other, and communicate our inner desires, it enabled us to explore a part of ourselves that otherwise we might not have. For Jaime, when I talked about my fantasy of her with other men, it opened her own feelings and fantasies about what she wanted. It was the perfect combination for what we both wanted, and we are able to experience things together.

For my part, it's a bit more complicated and much harder to explain. Most men would look at what I am doing and call me some cuck, gay, pussy and my wife a slutty whore. Whatever, they don't get it. I don't expect people to understand how we feel, or how I feel, and I suppose my expectations are too high to hope that at the very least, it wouldn't resort to childish name calling, but people have their own opinions. In any case, when my wife is the target of another man's desire, it makes me want her more. To know she is being pleasured excites me. To also know that she loves me unconditionally makes this work.

When I hear how this makes her feel, it makes me feel more excited, almost as if I am experiencing what she is feeling. This is not about wanting to be replaced or filling a void for her, my cock is above average, and I am not looking to be humiliated, that has nothing to do with it. To see Jaime being taken, preferably with a larger cock for some reason, to be fulfilled and desired, fills me with more desire for her. I understand that there is a submissive side of me in all this that needs to be more understood, but it is not at all about being dominated or put down like I see in many of these situations in porn. It just works.

As I was going through all these things in my head, I realized that most of my trip had passed and I was almost home. I suddenly realized that I hadn't eaten all day and I was starving, so I ran through a drive-thru when I got back in to town and woofed down my food in a few short minutes. It was just after 10pm when I finally made it back to my driveway. I felt tired, but excited. My emotional weekend had worn me down to the point of exhaustion, well, probably that and the long day, lack of sleep and crash from the heightened sexual tension. I gathered my bag from the car, made my way through the front door into the dark house and up the stairs to my bedroom.

In the dim light I saw my wife curled on her side, clutching a long pillow to her chest and sleeping softly. She looked beautiful in the darkness and I moved quietly to her side and kissed her gently on the cheek. She made a cute murmur as if trying to speak but couldn't quite get up the energy to do so. I smiled to myself as I silently undressed, getting into a pair of running shorts and an old t-shirt. I slipped in to bed next to her and she rolled over, snuggling close to me, her large breasts pressing against my chest as she laid her arm across my body. I heard her murmur something again before she fell back into a comfortable sleep. I closed my eyes and was instantly fast asleep.

I awoke slowly out of my restful sleep, the morning haze laying heavy upon me. It's the time of day between sleep and full wakefulness where my imagination tends to be most active. In this half-asleep, half-awake state I imagine my wife and I doing very naughty things. At this moment in my mind Jose and I were spit roasting my wife in the shower. My wife was leaning forward against me holding on to me, my dick in her mouth, as Jose was grabbing her hips from behind, driving his big cock inside her. I soon realized that my wife was, in reality, stroking my hard cock over the thin material of my running shorts I wore to bed. When she noticed me stirring, she lifted her head off my chest and kissed me softly on the lips.

"Good morning Babe. Good dream? Your heart is beating so fast," she spoke softly, her hand still gently gliding up and down my shaft, the slippery spandex material of my shorts adding to the sensation.

"Mmm-hmm," I eloquently replied. "You'd like it."

"Would I?" Jaime replied, slipping her hand under my shorts and grabbing my cock, still stroking softly and kissing my neck.

"Well, I am pretty sure you would. Jose and I were double-teaming you in the shower," I offered.

"Mmmmm, that does sound exciting," she responded, my cock fully in her fist as she squeezed me harder, stroking me with more directness.

Jaime stopped for a moment and using both hands, helped me slip out of my shorts, freeing my cock for her to use as she desired. She moved down in between my legs, looking up at me past my hardness as she once again took me in her hands.

"Why the shower?" She asked, licking my balls softly.

I smiled, as she sucked a ball tenderly into her mouth, "You kinda left me with that idea the other night."

"Did you get off thinking about him fucking me in the shower?" Jaime asked, running her tongue up my shaft.

"A few times," I laughed in response, then quickly focused back on her attention to my cock.

"After he fucked me on the bed, I had to suck his big dick to get him hard again first," she moved up to my cock and swallowed as much of it as she could then settled into a steady up and down rhythm.

I gasped in pleasure as her warm mouth and expert tongue went to work on me.

I laid there, spread-legged, for a few minutes, enjoying her blowjob before I continued, "Did you like sucking his cock, love?"

"Mmm-hmmm," she moaned in the affirmative with my cock still in her mouth. She popped it out before adding, "I love sucking his big dick. His cock is bigger than yours, babe!"

Now, one of the things that I have loved since this whole sexual change in our relationship is how vocal my wife has become. She would talk during sex now and then in the past, but now, she has totally gone all in. She has become much more vocal both in talking to me with dirty talk, and more importantly for now, talking about her sexual exploits with Jose. I love hearing it, it just hits me so hard having her tell me what they've done. And, she knows I love that he has a bigger dick than me. I am above average, so it is not that big a deal, but for whatever reason, I get off on hearing that he is bigger. My wife is learning what I want to hear, and she is getting so much better at knowing just what to say. It is such a mental fuck, I love it.

"I can see you on your knees in the shower, taking his cock in your mouth," I moaned as she was working my own cock with that mouth.

My wife stopped sucking me again, but her grip on my cock was so tight as she jerked me off while continuing, "When I got him nice and hard he grabbed my head and was fucking my mouth, the water was running over my body and down my tits."

"Fuck!" Was all I could say to that, trying to control myself.

Jaime sucked me for a few more minutes before hastily climbing up my body and reaching down to guide me inside her and sit down on me fully. Her pussy was so fucking wet I slipped in easily as she started to ride me hard.

"Oh God, you feel so good, fuck me babe," she begged, her large breasts bounding wildly to her movements.

"Your on top, you get to do all the work, " I said, leaning forward to take a nipple into my mouth.

"He pulled me up and got behind me, slipping his huge dick into my pussy," she breathed continuing to describe their fuck session with Jose, riding me, grinding her hips in a circular motion. "My tits were smashed up against the glass," she continued.

She was going at me hard at this point, and I was having a hard time keeping myself from exploding, trying to think of anything else but my cock inside her. I wanted to extend this as long as possible, but I knew I couldn't last much longer, the physical and mental fuck I was getting was driving me wild.

"He grabbed my hips and was just fucking me so deep, my tits were slapping up against the glass," she screamed, breathing heavily now.

I tried to grab on to her hips to slow her down, but she wouldn't have it.

"He came so hard in my pussy," she said looking directly at me.

That was all I could take, and I just exploded with my own cum into my wife. I screamed as I was so turned on and could not contain myself. I shot load after load into her, but she was so wet I couldn't tell how much was from me or from her. As she slowed down, I could see my cum dripping out of her, down my cock.

Jaime collapsed down on top of me, her ample breasts pressed heavily into my chest. She was breathing hard, trying to get herself under control.

"Wow," I managed to say between breaths.

"I missed you," Jaime replied, picking her head up and kissing me softly.

She rolled off to the side of me and my shrinking cock slipped out of her pussy. I could feel my cum dripping on me as she shifted positions. She rested her head on my chest and wrapped her arm and leg over me, we laid there for a while, just enjoying our moment together.

"That was so hot," I understated. "How much of that was true?" I asked.

My wife smiled, because I knew sometimes, she would embellish things for my benefit. "All of it," she said matter-of-factly, without looking up.

I smiled in appreciation. "So, I was the second guy to cum inside you this weekend?" I asked playfully.

"Yep," was all she answered.

"I love you," I responded as I kissed her forehead.

"I love you too," she added a little sleepily.

I think we drifted off to sleep for twenty minutes or so before I awoke with a start. Jaime rolled off me on to her back, "Did you enjoy listening in?"

"I did, very much," I answered.

"It was exciting knowing you were listening in, probably trying to figure out what was going on," she added.

"The pictures now and then helped. I can't believe he fucked your ass," I chided with a smile.

"I don't know how he got that big thing in there," she admitted. "You know how tight I am. I think in the moment I was just so turned on my body eased up."

"Well, I get to have your ass from now on then," I demanded.

"You can have whatever you want," she giggled.

"Threesome?" I asked, knowing the answer.

Jaime slapped my chest, "No! You know I am not into women. And despite all this, I don't think I could handle you with another woman. Is that what you want," she asked, turning serious for a moment.

We have had this conversation before, and the truth was, I didn't need another woman. There was one thing I did want to try, and she knew, but we have never really discussed it in detail. I decided to bring the subject up again, just to be sure we were on the same page.

"You know there is really only one thing I would try," I added.

She kept silent, letting me speak.

"If a woman, with a cute face and nice tits suddenly pulled out a big cock, I would have a hard time resisting," I felt my heart racing as I said this.

Even though we have had this discussion before, I still get very nervous talking about it. I have absolutely no interest in men. None. But I definitely have a cock fetish. Not sure where it came from, but when I first saw a transgendered woman, or shemale I guess the negative description is, I was intrigued. I assume that this is part of the submissive side I mentioned before. I have fantasized about sucking a dick and being fucked by a hot, transgendered woman. I just want my wife to be clear that I have no interest in men, or switching sides, I am just intrigued by the idea, not a life-style change. Bringing it up in conversation makes me nervous because I am a bit self-conscious about it, even though I know it is a situation that would likely never happen. My wife has tried using a strap-on me a couple of times, but I could tell she wasn't in to it.

"I know Babe, I understand. It's just that sometimes I wonder if you want another woman," she answered, somewhat avoiding my response.

"I honestly do not need another woman, love. Trust me, if you were in to women and wanted to experiment, I am all for it. But I know you are not. Besides, you just never know what you are going to get when you get involved with a third-party. I think we have been lucky with Jose, but even he is getting very clingy to you, almost like he is a boyfriend of sorts. I am not sure I like that. I guess I can't blame him, considering, but I am getting a little concerned," I admitted.

My wife was silent for a moment, "I suppose that's true. He didn't stop texting me all day yesterday, knowing you were away. He wanted to come over again before you got home. I just wanted to wait for you."

I had a feeling that he was getting a little over-the-top recently, so hearing the confirmation didn't make me feel any better. I know my wife could handle it, but one of the things that worried us, was how would a guy react. Not to be sexist, but I thought I guy would be able to handle it better than a woman as it seemed to be more of an emotionally thing for a woman. We didn't want it to be like a relationship, more of a mutual wanting, playful desire, cat and mouse chase with a fun ending. So far, that seemed to be what was happening, but over the past week, Jose has really gotten very emotional it seems, texting and calling a lot.

"Do I need to talk to him?" I asked, not sure if it would do anything.

"I am not sure. I think I can handle it. I stopped responding to his texts quickly, not answering all his calls. That kind of thing. I don't want to push him away, I mean you've seen his cock!" She added with a chuckle.

I smiled at that, appreciating the joke.

Jaime continued, "But, I don't want to become just some booty call. It's the chase for me, and the thrill of the moment. The risk. I think that is why I get turned on about flirting with him in public. I know it is dangerous, but being secretly playful, watching his reaction, but not being able to do anything about it excites me. "

DarkBreezly
DarkBreezly
634 Followers