Wife's Friend with Benefits Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkBreezly
DarkBreezly
638 Followers

It was a few minutes of silence, so I could only imagine what was going on in the foyer. After a few more moments, I could hear her heels clicking in the distance, getting closer. When I thought they reached the bedroom, the clicking sound stopped, to be replaced by loud, wet kissing sounds as they likely resumed what they started at the door. The lip smacking sounds were often replaced with soft moans, as I imagined one or the other was working their lips over an exposed neck, or nibbled ear. Through the sounds of the heavy make-out session, and I could almost feel the pent up sexual tension through the phone.

They broke the kiss and I heard a playful squeal from my wife, followed immediately by a soft 'Fwump" as she presumably was pushed back onto the bed near the phone.

"You are so fucking sexy," I heard Jose say. "I should send him a picture of this, if that is what you want" he continued, and I heard an electronic "click" of a camera shutter.

"Come here," my wife responded, so close to the phone, in a very aroused, sexy voice. A moment later, my phone buzzed. Text from Jose. The sounds of their lips and tongues moving together as one filled my ears as I picked up my phone and looked at it. Shit. How do I switch to text again? Their pleasurable moans drifted through the phone to my ears, and directly to my hard cock. I slowly worked through the buttons to switch over to the text, if I hung up now, it was all over, but I had to see!.

I heard my wife's moaning change pitch and heard some material sounds as I imagined that Jose was now molding his hands to her large breasts. I was amazed by how much I could hear and how in tune I was to the changing sounds of my wife and what she must have been feeling. When we are together, some of that audio connection is lost in my own activities, so just listening was amazingly erotic as I could here and feel their every touch. None of that changed the fact I wanted to see the fucking picture. I went through the process I did before and finally got over to text without hanging up. A picture text from Jose.

Jaime was lying on the bed, propped up on her elbows, heavy breasts held up in her lacy bra, nipples hard. Her hair was messed, as Jose's hands had probably ran through it many times. Her lipstick was gone, and she was posed with her legs spread wide, inviting. A look of absolute lust was on her face. I put the phone down and turned my attention back to what I was hearing, closing my eyes to concentrate, hand SLOWLY working my cock.

The moaning intensified as their hands were now likely working over every inch of their bodies, judging by the sound, Jose's hands kneading and caressing her breasts, as they continued to kiss each other passionately. I heard a rustling that signified a change of position. A few moments of silence was broken by Jose, "You have such amazing breasts!"

I wonder if he had taken off her sexy bra, those things never last long on a woman's body, especially my wife. The question was confirmed as I heard wet, sucking sounds and my wife's low moans. Jose must be sucking on her fabulous tits. The sounds slightly changed as Jose shifted from one breast to the other moving further away from the phone, Jaime making quick little coos as I pictured Jose biting on the tips of her nipples. Jaime let out a long slow sigh as I heard a wet, sucking noise. I think Jose must have been pulling as much of her breast into his mouth as possible, hard. And audible sucking "Pop" echoed through the phone as her tit released from his mouth.

"Your turn," my wife purred, followed by another few seconds of wet kissing sounds. I heard the covers on the bed rustle once again, this time more pronounced as they both seemed to be shifting positions. After a moment, the distinctive metallic sound of a belt clinking against itself as it is unclasped signaled what was to come. I heard Jose grunt softly as he seemed to lift himself off the bed, followed by the sound of cloth material sliding down over flesh. The final confirmation cam with the heavy clunk of belt and pants hitting the floor somewhere in the distance, as my wife eagerly tossed them aside.

"You have such a gorgeous cock. And you are so hard!" Jaime said, the desire dripping through the phone. Jose let out a long, slow moan that was accompanied by soft wet kissing sounds that rang to me as familiar, when my wife works up my shaft. The soft kisses and long, slow licks of her tongue around the head of my cock, it sounds just like that. I imagined Jose getting that same treatment.

"I have thought about this ever since that night," Jose groaned with pleasure. When he finally let out a load gasp, I knew that my wife finally licked up to the top of his shaft and took him in her mouth. I could hear her pleasurable moans, that distinctive, there is something in my mouth moaning sound as if she has tasted the most decadent thing ever. Slow slurping sounds wafted through the phone to me as she began to work him into her mouth, I imagined her tongue moving under his cock with each penetration to the back of her throat.

I heard some hands moving close to the bed and then a clear "Click" as Jose must have taken another picture. I let go of my cock in anticipation, not wanting over-work myself and blow right there. After a few seconds, my phone vibrated. Jaime was working him harder now, as her wet, sucking was coming through the phone more pronounced and Jose was breathing heavy with an occasionally, "Yes" hissed from his lips. I picked up the phone, a little more confident in how to make the switch and there she was. My wife was on her hands and knees between Jose's legs on the bed, one hand wrapped around his impressive cock. I don't care what she says, that was a big dick. The top part of his dick disappeared into her stretched mouth making a large 'O', her eyes looking directly at the camera. At me.

A jolt of intense sexual pleasure and energy sot through me as I looked into her eyes with his cock in her mouth. She was so fucking sexy, I wanted to release my cum right then, but I knew I needed to hold on. I put the phone back down gently and resumed my focus on the sound of her sucking him. After an audible, wet 'Pop' as she finally released him from her mouth, I heard Jose purr, "Oh yes baby, suck on my balls. Just like that!" She probably needed to rest her jaw for a bit.

After a few more minutes of some intense cock sucking, she finally spoke, "I need you to lick my pussy!"

"Oh, fuck yes!" Was Jose's reply. Once again I could hear the shifting and rustling of the bed as they shifted positions and probably got Jaime out of her panties, her heels were likely still on. She'd wear heels until the day she died. Once the sounds of the position change settled down, I could hear soft kissing noises and the impatient breathing of my wife. I figured Jose was kissing around her stomach, thighs, inner thigh. I love doing that to her, it just builds the intensity, knowing she wants you on her hard clit, but not giving it to her. He was doing a good job, because even I was urging him on in my mind, to take her soft, wet flesh into his mouth, leading her toward the finish.

It wasn't too much longer when I heard my wife scream out a satisfied "YES!" of pleasure when he finally reached her hard bud. "Oh yes baby, right there!" She urged him on. The fact that she called him 'baby' not bothering me in the least. If anything, her being so into the moment only heightened my pleasure. I realized I was working myself harder, so I was careful to stop every now and then to let the pressure ease. The long, sensual slurping and licking sounds were sexual music to my ears, as Jaime breathed and moaned with obvious satisfaction. Jose was working her long and slow, building her up. As her breathing intensified he said, "I love watching you play with your tits!" She must have been pulling her nipples and breasts as he was working her with his tongue. What a great mental picture.

I could hear the covers of the bed move as I pictured my wife gripping them hard in each fist. When she gets close her body starts to tense and lock up. "Yes...right there...don't stop...yes...YES! I'm CUMINING!" Jaime screamed as he brought her to orgasm, the sounds of pleasure ran through the phone right to my dick. I couldn't stop myself as I worked my cock harder and screamed "I am cumming with you baby!" I shot a massive blast of cum into the air, my grunts of release mixed with my wife's screams as she continued to work through her orgasm. The intensity of my release almost stole the vision from my eyes as a second, third and fourth wave of cum shot from my cock and started leaking down my shaft and over my hand as I continued to milk myself. I had so much cum on my stomach and legs. I started to feel a little deflated and tired, and that is why I didn't want to finish. But something Jaime said snapped me right back to it.

"FUCK ME! Fuck me right now!" Jaime urged him. This pulled me out of the immediate down I feel after I cum. For some reason, particularly when I am feeling very naughty, like now, immediately after I cum I get a sense of guilt, or unease about what I was thinking. As if releasing somehow took all of those thoughts and feelings away. When my wife told him to fuck her, it pulled me immediately back to the moment.

I heard Jose's heavy breathing as I pictured him climbing back up my wife, grabbing his cock and guiding it into her. "OOOOOH!" Jaime screamed, as he slowly penetrated my wife fully.

"Oh, you are so fucking tight and wet," he said, and I pictured him on top of her, her legs up, starting to slowly work into and out of my wife.

"You are so big. Fuck me with that big cock Jose!" she said loudly, as if directly to the phone. I know she added that for my benefit, as it takes me back to the dream I had of her saying that very thing. Besides, my wife is tight and wet for me as well, so I know she was exaggerating the effect of his size for my benefit. I love that she thought of me in that moment. I felt my cock start to harden already, even with my cum still dripping out.

Jose started to work a slow steady rhythm as I could hear my wife making regular grunts and moans as he was driving into her with consistent strokes. "Oh yes baby!" Jaime urged in a sensual whisper. Soon, the slapping of Jose's body against my wife joined the regular clunking sound of the headboard hitting the wall. You must be fucking hard to get the headboard to hit the wall, so I know he was giving it to her good. The soft sounds of pleasure turned to loud gasps with the occasional 'Yes!" I imagined, like from the view of them at the party, Jose clenching his ass tight, driving his cock into my wife.

"OH God you are so deep!" Jaime exclaimed as the pace slowed and the headboard sound was gone. I heard that tell-tale electronic 'Click" again, and I breathed deep in anticipation knowing something amazing was coming to me electronically. I almost knocked the phone off the dresser when it vibrated. I cautiously switched over to text to see what Jose had sent.

The picture lone almost brought me back to full hardness. My wife was lying on her back, and with is left hand, Jose was pushing my wife's leg back, such that both her knees were pulled almost back to her head and her feet, heels on, were pointing up to the ceiling. He captured the satisfied look of my wife, her breasts pushed over to either side of her chest, and Jose's cock was clearly captured about three-quarters of the way into my wife. Her pussy lips were stretched around his thick cock.

"Keep fucking me like that," she almost begged. I know when her legs are back like that, you can hit a spot inside her that gets her really going. I pictured Jose pushing her legs back with both hands behind her knees now, looking down watching his cock slowly gliding into her, and then pulling almost all the way out, before driving back in.

"Yes. Just like that. You're gonna make me cum again," her breathing intensified, and I was back to stroking my fully hard cock with intensity.

"Oh....Oh....Ah....Right there...yes....FUCK!" Jaime broke down to a series of screams and moans as Jose got her off for the second time. I could clearly hear her writhing on the bed as she came. He was really giving her the full treatment, which was such a turn on.

"Turn over," Jose demanded, and I could hear movement as she must have been shifting to her hands and knees. A moment of silence lingered for what seemed like minutes, but it was only a few seconds before I heard my wife's gasp of satisfaction. Her head must have been close to the phone now in this position, as it came through loud and clear. I could hear every minor change in her tone as Jose started to pump into her doggy-style. The sounds built slowly at first, as her moans were controlled and steady. Soon she was a jumble of grunts, screams and pleasurable moans, the headboard now slamming the wall with a "Whack", "Whack, "Whack" in the same cadence as Jaime exultations. I didn't hear the "Click" but my phone vibrated one more time and I picked it up just as the sound of Jose's body slapping against my wife became more pronounced. I quickly switched to the picture and saw Jaime from Jose's point of view, his cock buried deep in her pussy as she was on her hands and knees, head down almost to the bed, lifting her ass higher giving him deeper access.

"Fuck me, fuck me!" Jaime urged him on. "Whack," "Whack," Whack."

I could hear the disappointment in Jaime's "Oh," as Jose must have pulled out. The headboard stopped its assault on our wall, heavy breathing from both of them the only thing coming through the phone. I couldn't tell what was going on.

"Bend over more," Jose asked as I heard him shuffle his position a bit.

My wife squeaked with an odd "Ah" sound and her breathing grew sharper.

"Slow...Slow!" she begged. Wait, was he...?

"Your ass is so fucking tight!" Jose commented. Yes, he was trying to get in my wife's ass.

"Go slow...ow!" Jaime's voice was short and tight as Jose kept trying to ease his cock inside.

"Ow..Ow...slow," these were all sounds from Jaime that I was familiar with as her ass is so tight it's difficult to get in.

After a short moment of heavy breathing from Jaime, I heard another "Click". Did he take a picture? Sure enough, my phone vibrated, and I picked it up quickly. Switching to text, he sent a closeup this time of my wife's ass checks spread and Jose's cock about halfway in her ass, her tight hole gripping his cock like a vice. I know that feeling.

Jaime's breathing turned to long inhales, and loud exhales.

"It's all the way in," Jose commented.

"Just wait," she said, breathing hard. "Wait"

"Go slow," she encouraged him, the pain leaving her voice slightly.

"Slow."

"Slow."

"Like that, yes. That feels good," her voice gaining back some of the desire the initial anal entrance momentarily removed.

"Ooooooo, that feels nice," she breathed more naturally now.

"Oh, this feels so good!" she purred, as I pictured Jose and his cock now making easier thrusts.

A steady pace of "Oh, "Oh," "Ah," came from my wife as Jose must have now gotten into an easy rhythm, pushing his cock into her ass.

This went on for a few more minutes, when I knew the pace was quickening as I heard Jose's body once again slapping against my wife. I had never gotten to that pace with her, so I was amazed with his size he was able to fit. I need to try harder next time.

"Fuck my ass!" She exclaimed. "Your balls are hitting my clit!"

The headboard started up it's "Whack," "Whack," "Whack," as he was driving into her ass with earnest now. Oh God, I wish I could be watching this. I wish I could be fucking her ass like this. I pumped my cock harder now, knowing I was getting close.

"Fuck, this feels so GOOD!" she screamed. "Slap/Whack," "Slap/Whack," "Slap/Whack", Jose's body hitting my wife then driving the headboard into the wall, her ass stretched tight around his cock.

"I'm gonna CUM!" He screamed.

"On my face!" My wife demanded, and at that moment I burst with a second shower of cum, my body wracked and shaking with pleasure, as I heard my wife quickly shift about, facing him most likely. I continued to shoot a few more spurts all over myself as I listened to Jose do the same, but on my wife.

Jose screamed loudly as he presumably came on my wife, a series of shouts and screams that lasted for quite a few seconds. Finally, his breathing died down slowly, to staggered gasps, my wife, breathing hard, could only offer a "Holy shit!" After a few more moments of breathing I heard a last 'Click' as I looked at my own cum blending with the last orgasm I had a while ago. My phone vibrated, and I anticipated what was to come, pun intended. There was my wife, face covered in Jose's cum, dripping down her face, over her lips and large gobs on the top of her breasts. She was looking up at the camera with a satisfied smile, but Jesus, if I came four times I couldn't put that mush cum on my wife. This guy came A LOT.

As if reading my thoughts, my wife said, "Oh. My. God. That is a big mess! You taste so good though," I heard her licking it most likely off her hands, or even better, her tits.

"I need a shower," I heard Jose say as I could make out his foot steps moving away from the phone. After a moment, I heard my wife's whispered voice near the phone, "I hope you enjoyed that Babe. I need to clean up, and I am sure YOU do to. I will text you later. I Love You." And with that, the line went dead.

Wait, what? What do you mean clean up? Are you going to shower? With him? She can't leave me hanging like that. I reached for a towel to wipe myself off a bit, but my mind was working in so many directions. Did she do that on purpose? He can't stay over, we talked about that. I wanted to be sure there was no intimate moments, like sleeping over, or sharing secrets, the kinds of things that can enhance the emotional ties. What was she doing?

I stared at the phone for quite a while, hoping it would give me the answers I wanted. It didn't, so I decided to try and relax a bit and take a shower. Maybe she would let me know. I hope.

I took a hot shower, rinsing off all the stickiness that seemed to have gotten everywhere. I started to realize how tired I was, the whole event draining me. My mind was still on fire though, putting all kinds of scenarios in play, many of them I didn't like. I trust my wife, so I know I need to get them under control, but it was driving me crazy. My mind is my own worst enemy at times

After about an hour, I had settled into bed when my phone buzzed. A text from my wife.

"Sorry love, it took a while to clean up and I am so tired."

"Since I know your mind MUST be racing, I will let you know this. After he soaped up my breasts for quite a while, and I fully rinsed off his dick and balls, I sucked him hard again and he fucked me in the shower 😊"

"That is so hot!" I typed in response.

"I figured you might enjoy that bit of information. I hoped you "enjoyed" yourself, I certainly did."

I replied, "It sounded so amazing Love, so very sexy!"

"He was really good" she admitted in text.

"I could tell 😊" I responded.

"Don't worry, he left, and I am exhausted, so I need to sleep. Love You, try and get some sleep 😉" she ended.

"Love you too!" I said. And then, drifted off to a satisfied sleep.

To be continued...

Authors Note: To the fans of this story that made it to the end. I want you to know I appreciate your comments and I love hearing about the effect these stories have on you. I know this category can be quite divisive, but fear not, the negativity that seems to come with the territory here doesn't affect me in the least. If you have any thoughts about Brad, Jaime and Jose, send me a note or comment about what you would like to read. I tend to go where the characters go, and I am not sure where these folks will end up. Rest assured, it is not in divorces 😊 Until next time.

DarkBreezly
DarkBreezly
638 Followers
12