Wife's Friend with Benefits Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit!" she said. "How are you still alive after getting all of that out of you?"

I smiled at the comment and looking down it was hard to argue.

"Enjoy the show?" she asked.

I smirked, "What do you think?" Motioning at the floor. "That was so hot, you were amazing. I especially loved every time you looked over here."

"I wanted to know that I was thinking about you, even though he was inside me. I see it worked," she laughed again looking at the floor.

"Why don't you clean up and come to bed. I am exhausted," Jaime said as she turned away.

I realized how exhausted I was, emotionally worn out by what I just went through. I went about cleaning up, mind drifting to what I witnessed, shaking my head in amazement, wondering about the next time.

-To be continued.

In the next chapter, Brad and Jaime take a vacation to an island that may cater to their fantasies...