Wife's Friend with Benefits Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I get it," I agreed. "You don't want it to become just a regular thing as it loses its magic."

"Exactly," she agreed.

"I get excited seeing the tension build when we are out, and guys turn their attention to you. But I want to see it happen. I think the next time you and Jose get together I want to watch," I said.

Jaime smiled, "You know, I was hoping you would say that. I think I want you to watch. I was so turned on knowing you were listening the other night and getting pictures. Just knowing what that must be doing to you and knowing you are getting off on me with him was making me wet. I want you to see me. "

I could tell she was getting excited again, but after this weekend, I didn't think I could get it going for a while.

"But," I went on," I don't want him to know I am watching."

"Yeah, I agree, I wouldn't want him to get weirded out or anything. Maybe he can know when you both fuck me some time in the future," she offered, looking up at me with a mischievous grin.

"Yes, I know you want that, and maybe an extra guy or two more," I played along.

"I don't know love, maybe we start with just two," she laughed, but I knew better.

"So, what do we do about Jose in the short term?" I asked, changing back to the subject.

"Let me handle him, babe," she said. "I won't be as responsive to him for a while, to see if he gets the idea. You are my husband, not him. He doesn't get to make the rules. I will keep him in line."

Satisfied with where we were the conversation ended, I decided to finally get up and start the day.

"So, when do you think will be the next encounter?" I asked as I got dressed.

"Not sure. I want him to get a little frustrated before then, so..." she thought for a moment. "Maybe at the Labor Day party a couple of weeks away?"

"That's OK for him, but can you stay away from that cock for so long," I asked jokingly.

Jaime walked up to me and grabbed my dick, "This is all I need, so I will be fine. But...I might miss his big boy a little," she slapped me on my ass as she headed off to the kitchen.

"It won't be like the first time, though," Jaime added from the kitchen. "That was too close, so way too risky to try anything that bold again."

"I think you get off on the risk, love," I commented.

Jaime smirked a bit, "Maybe. But it is still too dangerous. If anything, I want to see how badly he wants me, get him so wound up his balls will explode."

"Cruel," I laughed.

It's stupid how we keep taking a risk by her getting 'playful' in public, but I do think Jaime gets off on it, and the dangerous liaisons that ensue. So far, so good at least, I can only hope that doesn't change.

Over the next couple of weeks, we had to do two things to prepare. First, was to keep Jose at bay for a while to make sure he understood who was in charge of this whole thing. I didn't want him to get used to just getting what he wanted, when he wanted it. Jaime was keeping things cool, only responding now and then, although they did get into an intense sexting session one night that got very hot, Jaime showed me all the texts. She fucked me so hard right after that, so thanks Jose. I didn't mind being the beneficiary of their little games. Jaime told him that because of her schedule that they wouldn't see each other until the end of summer Labor Day party that most folks we know attend. Jose would just have to accept that this was the way it was. Sure, she could have just said come over, but she wanted to make sure the she re-established the boundaries that he seemed to be trying to cross.

The second thing we needed to plan for was for their next encounter where I would watch. The living room setup didn't work for me being the voyeur, so we spent some time rearranging the furniture to get the best vantage point for me. We planned on having me in the coat closet and doing that meant we had to change the direction of the couches and overall layout for me to see and not be seen. I had often fantasized about seeing my wife with another guy on our big couch as it allowed them to use many different positions, in my mind anyway. From the coat closet I would have a front row seat and be hidden from view. Once we had everything set, all that was left to do was wait.

In the week leading up to the party, there was a change that I thought would work out better, all things considered. Instead of having the party and Mike and Claire's house as usual, we would be having the party at the McMullin's. The McMullins have been working on an addition this summer that was apparently finished and ready for it's unveiling. The addition was a grand game room complete with bar and pool table that led out on to their expansive patio. The McMullins easily had the biggest house of our circle of friends, and in my mind, that meant plenty of opportunities for Jaime to sneak away for some light naughtiness. I don't know how many rooms they had, but I do know that the layout has quite a few places to sneak off too, should the moment arise. We shall see, but I was certainly excited about the prospects.

Jaime also became more 'unavailable' to Jose that week. She wanted him to be really worked up by the time they got back together, so she was even more unresponsive or short in her text replies. The poor guy must be struggling, but too bad, this is the price for fucking my wife. I felt good about this change of control, to be honest. Jose was trying to take way too much control of the situation, wanting things to be on his terms. In his defense, I don't think he purposefully set out to do that, but the situation was getting the better of him and he was trying to set the dominant position. Jaime was re-establishing the ground rules and that was fine by me, she was doing a great job of it. I sensed no change in our relationship, so things were all good. Considering the situation, I honestly thought things couldn't have been better.

The day of the party arrived, and it was obvious Jaime was excited. She spent more than the usual time in getting ready with her hair and makeup. It was unseasonably cold that day, so no shorts or bikinis. Instead, Jaime settled on a pair of tight jeans that accentuated her hips and round ass. She topped it off with a form fitting t-shirt, that while not showing any cleavage, the shirt screamed "Yes, my tits are amazing!" Jaime slipped into a nice pair of high-heel boots that complimented the outfit. She looked hot, no doubt.

"What do you think?" She asked innocently.

I gave her a knowing smile, "Don't even try to pretend you don't know what you are doing."

I am a boob guy, and I am married to the woman and I know what they look like, yet I was trying to undress her with my eyes. I can only imagine what Jose, and the other guys, will think.

"OK, no risks this time," I began, "I don't want there to be a repeat of the last party (*Chpt 2)."

"I know," Jaime agreed.

"We don't need anyone talking, so just be smart about how you are around others," I added.

"I know," she repeated. "It's kinda why I decided on the jeans. I don't want him to get the idea that he can just go for a quickie."

"Uh-huh," I answered unconvinced. "That and the fact that it perfectly shows off your hour-glass figure and big tits."

"Be nice," my wife mocked offense.

"OK, let's go. We are already running late," I finished as we gathered up the few things we were bringing to the party and headed out.

By the time we arrived at the McMullins, most of the other folks had arrived. There were perhaps thirty people there, mostly adults and a few of their teenagers running around. We went through the usual pleasantries with the hosts and the few folks that were gathered in the kitchen. The "Hi, how have you beens?" We were informed that most everyone else was in the game room, so we decided to head there.

Jaime and I made our way through the house, marveling at the size of every room. There was a long hallway that led to the garage with a laundry room and spare bathroom that I thought would make a good rendezvous spot, but I kept those thoughts to myself. No need to force the issue, I was sure they'd figure it out. The noise from the game room led us to it and when we walked in a second round of pleasantries ensued. Jose was there and when he and Jaime met with a brief hug, I noticed that she pressed her breasts into him, whereas the other men received an 'air' hug. I doubt this was noticed by anyone, but I am a good observer, and, in this case, I was looking for every interaction. I spun off to say hello to the guys and Jaime went for the circle of women, and everything progressed as normal.

As with the previous party I decided to give Jaime some space to work, so I spent most of my time chatting with the guys and some of the gals. I got involved in a team pool event, which allowed me to secretly keep an eye on the progress between Jaime and Jose. To their credit, they were very sly about any contact. As I said, I am very observant, and I was looking for something, so I doubt anyone casually picked up on anything inappropriate. There were many lingering touches, Jose's hand ran over her ass a few times, Jaime bumped her breasts into him 'accidentally', a couple of secretive comments here and there. All in all, some sophomoric flirting that while I am sure upped the tension, it didn't give away anything to the casual observer. For her part, Jaime seemed to be quite enjoying the attention from him.

I scanned in the room to see if anyone was paying attention to them and for the most part, no one was giving them any undue looks. I did notice, however, that the McMullin's eighteen-year-old son was checking out my wife. I was quite sure that Jaime would have no interest in that kind of attention, probably finding it cute, but I would let he know later.

After my pool game I grabbed a seat at the bar to rest my aching knees when I notice Jaime lean in to say something to Jose. He nodded and Jaime turned to head out of the room, but not before making eye contact with me and I noticed a naughty gleam in her eye. Flashing me a wry smile, she headed out of the room in to the main house. At first, I wasn't sure what that meant, but a couple of minutes later it became clear. Jose soon made his way across the room and out the same door. Something was up, and I felt my heart start to race with the possibilities. Someone asked me if I wanted to play another game, but my mind was not in the moment, having started to wander into some darker, sexual places so I declined. Instead, I just sat at the bar and try to keep my attention on the game, covering my hardening cock as my thoughts coalesced into various images of their coupling. I sipped my beer and tried to control my breathing. I hoped I didn't look outwardly how I felt inwardly, a nervous wreck.

A minute turned into five, then ten and soon, fifteen minutes had passed. My nervous energy presented itself with twitches of my leg or tapping of my fingers on my beer glass. The pool game had turned into another and I declined a second invitation to play, I couldn't concentrate. I warned her not to take any risks, but fifteen minutes seems like a long time increasing the possibility of getting caught. Finally, after almost twenty minutes passed, Jaime came back into the room. The first thing I noticed was that her shirt was untucked, but it was tight enough to not be obvious to the casual observer. She quickly scanned the room, finding me still in the same place as when she left at the end of the bar, and made her way to me. She grabbed a glass of white wine and settled in next to me, trying to look as if nothing had happened, taking in the game.

"Your shirts untucked," I commented, sipping my beer.

"Shit," she whispered, moving a hand down to pull on her shirt as if that would make it better.

Smiling I said, "I don't think anyone will notice, but I take it that things went well?"

Jaime smiled mischievously, "You could say that." She took a sip of wine before continuing. "He has been telling me how much he has missed me and wanted me all day. He's cupped my ass a few times already today and I gave him the accidental breast rub now and then."

"Yeah, I noticed that," I stated.

"I figured you would," she said, grabbing her hand in mine.

"So, I asked him to meet me in the back bathroom, but to wait a few minutes after I left," she continued my hear racing.

"I think that worked well, no one seemed to notice," I encouraged her to continue.

She left me there with my thoughts for a minute or two, letting me stew on it. On purpose of course, she knew that the suspense was killing me.

Finally, she continued when people were out of earshot, "When he got to the bathroom and locked the door, he practically attacked me. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me hard, I could tell he was already hard when he pressed against me. "

I took a long swig of beer and dropped my other hand to my lap, covering my own erection that sprung to full attention at my wife's description of events. Jaime took her own sip of wine, trying to look natural, but she was clearly flushed.

"After a few minutes his hands went to my tits grabbing at them like a teenager. He pulled my shirt out of my pants and pushed it over my tits, taking my bra with them. As soon as my tits were free, he started sucking on my hard nipples," she was breathing more quickly while telling me this.

I realized I was subconsciously rubbing my cock through my jeans and I had to force myself to stop.

"He was sucking and biting my nipples which was making me so wet. He tried to unbutton my pants while doing so because he wanted to fuck me right in the bathroom. I had to tell him to stop as I didn't want to get caught," Jaime continued.

"I bet he wanted to after the weeks you put him through," I added with a joke.

"Well, he didn't get that. But I did put him through it so..." she dangled the conversation, taking a long sip of wine.

"And?" I asked.

"Well, I pushed him back to the sink and dropped to my knees. I undid his pants and fished out his big cock. I don't think I ever felt him that hard before. He was looking down at me practically begging me to suck him," she was speaking in whispers now.

I didn't say anything as I could tell she was just catching her breath before continuing.

"I think we both know he didn't have to beg me, I wanted his cock in my mouth, so I started to suck him hard and fast. I was jacking him off with one hand and playing with his big balls with the other as I stuffed as much of his dick into my mouth as I could. I was trying to give him the best blowjob he has ever had," Jaime breathed.

At that point Mike came up to talk to us at precisely the wrong moment. "What are you two conspiring about over here?" he asked.

With my hand covering my erection, I tried to be nonchalant, "She is just filling me in on some of the gossip."

"Oh? Anything juicy?" he asked.

If he only knew. But my wife was quick with the response, "The usual Mike, you know how it is."

Mike seemed to be about to respond when someone shouted that it was his shot, so he turned around.

"Good timing," I joked when Mike left. "You were saying?"

"Where was I?" She joked. I gave her a look, and she continued.

"Anyway, the combination of his pent-up frustration and my amazing dick sucking skills, thank-you-very-much, he only lasted a few minutes before shooting off into my mouth. Babe, in all my life, I have never swallowed so much cum as I just did," Jaime admitted.

A normal husband might be put off by that comment, but it only served to turn me on more.

"He just kept cumming and cumming, I tried to swallow it all, but it was pouring out of my mouth at one point. It must have been like eight or nine think shots before it eased off. He had to do everything he could not to scream," she laughed.

I finished my beer and quickly got another one, careful not to expose my current erect state. I looked at my fit-bit and my heart was up to 118 beats per minute. Who knew listening to your wife tell you about a blowjob she gave to someone else could be so good for my heart health?

Jaime poured herself another glass of wine before adding the rest of the details.

"I cleaned myself up and wiped up the cum on the floor before getting ourselves together. I checked to see if the coast was clear and I saw Jenny coming down the hall. I distracted her be asking about her laundry room and that gave Jose some time to escape the bathroom unnoticed," Jaime finished.

"You guys cut it a bit close," I said.

"Yeah, this party stuff is exciting, but maybe too risky," Jaime agreed. "But there is something about the danger that gets me going," she quickly countered her own argument.

"Still, it's not worth getting caught," I tried to argue.

She gave me a look that said she didn't agree. So, who am I to argue? To further fuel her self-esteem, I decided to let her know of her admirer, "The McMullin's son has been eyeing you all night."

"What? David?" she said incredulously.

"Yep, I think the boy has been enjoying your tits," I added.

It looked like for a moment she was considering the implications before commenting," That would be totally off-limits. Forgetting the age difference, he is a teenager and will tell everyone he can that he is fucking a milf. Besides, I am not looking to just randomly hook up, so no way."

"Agreed," I finished. "I just thought you should know."

Jaime seemed to be lost in her thoughts for that moment, so I decided to get up.

"I need to go to the bathroom myself. Am I sick that it makes me laugh people are using the room you just sucked Jose off in?" I asked, standing up from the chair.

"Don't jerk off, I will suck you off later," Jaime shook herself out of her thoughts and smiled at me.

I just nodded and left the room, I was planning on jerking off, but since she put it so nicely.

As I was returning from the bathroom, I saw Jose in the kitchen grabbing some food. He was alone, so I figured this would be a good time to make sure everything was cool.

"Feeling better?" I asked grabbing a plate.

He looked up to respond, and then saw it was me and he seemed to be taken aback, lost for words.

"It's ok Jose, Jaime just gave me the highlights," I tried to put him at ease, grabbing a burger from the platter.

"Yeah, well, she really knows how to treat a guy," he tried joking.

"From what she said, she got all the protein she needs today," I looked at him calmly.

The look on his face was priceless, a combination of shock and surprise.

"Jose, she tells me everything, so no worries. The more she tells me the better honestly, it makes this all work," I once again tried to put him at ease. I wanted him to know that I really was fine with the situation, but I suppose I also wanted to assert my control over things, for what it was worth.

"As long as you respect her and respect our relationship, then we are good. No secrets. If it ever gets beyond that, then we will have to call it all off," I stated clearly.

He seemed to understand and nodded his head as he globed some potato-salad on to his plate.

"I get it," he agreed. "Sometimes I can get carried away, but I don't have to tell you that she's amazing."

"Honestly, it isn't a problem Jose. Just remember that she likes the chase, so being all over her all the time isn't going to do it for her. I wouldn't worry about it," I grabbed a couple of sides.

"OK Brad, thanks," he took his plate and headed back to the room with me following close behind.

I saw that Jaime was back with the ladies, so I sat up at the bar and had some food. Another beer and some food helped bring down my tension, and I was able to get in the next game of pool. Jose and Jaime circled back to each other during the game and they both seemed natural, so that was good. They didn't try anything overt for the rest of the evening.