Wife's Friend with Benefits Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party started to break up a couple of hours later, so we all helped clean up and said our good-byes. Jose kissed Jaime on the cheek and gave her a smile. I shook his hand, a hand that was all over my wife's tits, and we said good-night. True to my wife's word, she sucked me off on the ride home, adding to her protein intake tonight. Overall, I'd say the day was a success. It turned out, that during one of their talks, Jaime decided that Tuesday I would be 'out' and that Jose should take advantage of the moment. The big day was set, only three days away.

The next three days were relatively uneventful. I did go down on my wife in the shower once, because that's the kind of guy I am. I don't want to be selfish about these sorts of things and I do love eating her pussy. Jaime and Jose communicated a few times during those three days to finalize the meet up and to express desires. Jose was getting explicit about what he wanted to do to my wife, and she showed me some of his more colorful texts. Their interaction was getting Jaime all hot and bothered and that was the point, I enjoyed the effect it was having on her. She wanted to jump me a few times, but I held her off, wanting the tension to get to build up in her so she was ravenous on Tuesday.

As the hour drew near on Tuesday, I watched my wife go about getting ready. I was getting so turned on by how sexy she looked. Jaime was sitting at her vanity, naked except for a pair of black stockings held up by a garter belt. She wore black fuck-me heels that clacked on the floor as she walked. She planned on wearing a tight, spaghetti-strap black dress with no bra or underwear. What was the point, she told me, she didn't plan on being dressed for very long. The way Jose was acting in his texts she didn't think he'd make it very long past the small talk. When she finally slipped on the dress it molded to her body and breasts and was plainly obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra. As she walked her breasts bounced and swayed naturally, which I always found to be so sexy. My wife was hot.

The moment finally arrived as my wife clacked down the stairs in her heels, glass of wine half-drunk in her hand. I was putting the final touches on my hideaway, so I was all set.

"Stunning," I told her as she reached the bottom of the stairs.

Jaime smiled at me and kissed me softly on the lips, my hand sub-consciously found her breast as I gave it a firm squeeze.

"He is on his way so it should only be a few minutes," she said, breaking the kiss.

"Enjoy yourself," I said, moving towards the coat closet.

"You know I will. More so knowing you're watching me. Don't hurt yourself," she laughed as she went to check the room in a final once-over.

I moved into the closet and sat on the chair. I made sure that the chair had robber caps so it wouldn't make a sound if I moved. I shut off the light and was in darkness, the cracked door giving me full view of the couch. I was in the perfect spot for what was to come.

When the doorbell rang, I could see Jaime stand up from the couch and she downed the rest of her glass of wine. As she looked past the door, she glanced my way, even though I knew she couldn't see me directly, and gave me a naughty smile. My wife was headed to the door to let in a man that was going to fuck her silly. My cock was already hard.

"Hi," I heard Jaime say, a bit muffled through the mostly closed closet door.

"Hey," Jose replied. "You look gorgeous!"

When the door closed behind them, I couldn't hear if anything was said. A moment later I realized why when I heard the wet sounds of kissing and soft moans. They were just jumping right in.

I heard the clacking of my wife's high heels getting closer, so they were headed back to the living room. A few seconds later I saw Jaime leading Jose by the hand to the couch. Jose was wearing a light pair of black pants and a polo shirt. When they plopped down on the couch, Jose was seated facing my direction and Jaime was on his left. The immediately resumed kissing and I got to see clearly for the first time my wife in a sloppy make-out session with another man. Their mouths and tongues were working feverishly on each other, and the tent in Jose's pants was immediate and obvious.

Their breathing got louder as they continued kissing each other with wet slurps and sloppy tongues. Jose's hand dropped to my wife's left breast, the one I was caressing earlier. I watched as he groped her breasts, fingering and pinching her hard nipple through the material of her dress. My wife turned both to give Jose better access to her chest and likely to give me a better view. It was nice to know she was thinking about me in that moment.

Jose moved his hand off my wife's breast and slipped it under the strap of her dress, pushing it off her shoulder. Jaime shrugged her shoulder and helped slip her arm under the strap, allowing Jose to continue to pull it down, eventually pulling the side of the dress down to her waist, exposing her breast. Without wasting any time, Jose cupped underneath my wife's large breast and pulled it up to his mouth, taking her hard nipple between his teeth. I could see the look of pleasure on Jaime's face as he sucked on her tit hard. I noticed at that time that Jaime's left hand had found its way to Jose's crotch and she was squeezing and rubbing his hardness through his pant. Jaime laid her head on top of Jose's as he continued to suck on my wife's tits and she looked my way, biting her bottom lip and looking to be in pure bliss.

Jose repeated the process on the right strap of Jaime's dress and now both her breasts were fully exposed, and Jose was licking and sucking each in turn. Jaime's head was thrown back, eyes closed thoroughly enjoying the attention her tits were getting. Then, she took control and pushed Jose backwards into the couch and kissed him passionately. I could see both hands working the button on his pants, and once unclasped, she unzipped his pants and her left hand disappeared under the material of his underwear. A moment later, she had freed his cock and while still kissing him, started jerking his cock up and down with a firm grip. The last time I saw Jose's cock was that first night in the darkness, and now in the light, I could easily tell he was slightly longer than I was, and definitely thicker.

Jaime broke the kiss and, in every man's favorite moment, Jose watched as she dropped her head down to his lap. She didn't take him in her mouth right away, instead she held him straight up and moved her lips to the base of his cock, kissing it slowly. While she was doing this, she was staring straight into the crack in the closet, directly into my eyes, even though she couldn't see me. She was stroking him slowly allowing me to see how big he was and to watch her as she moved up the shaft of his cock with her tongue, never taking her eyes off where she thought mine were.

When she got to the tip of his cock I watched as Jaime rolled her tongue over the itp and under the head of his cock. She was still looking in my direction and I knew from her angle, Jose could only see the back of her head. I had never actually seen her suck another mans dick and I was enthralled by what she was doing to him. Jaime swirled the head with her tongue one more time and then licked halfway down his shaft before moving back up. I could see her mouth open fully and her head shifted as she pulled him towards her, and I watched the top of his cock disappear into my wife's mouth. Jaime's lips were extended around his shaft and Jose's moans of approval told me what I already knew. Jaime loved sucking cock and she wanted every time to be the best, so I knew she was giving him her full attention. Her head started to move up and down his shaft and I was fascinated by how her lips moved and stretched with each pass up and down, her mouth expanding to fit in his girth. Jaime's left hand was working the lower part of his cock in rhythm to her sucking him and soon she was in an even pace, I could hear the soft sucking sounds of her mouth and my wife's moans of pleasure. Jose's head was tilted back on the couch, facing upwards, eyes closed enjoying the moment.

Jaime changed angles for a moment so her face was facing in my direction and she slowed down, once again staring at me in the closet as she worked him as far into her mouth as she could. She couldn't have known she was looking directly into my eyes, but the effect of knowing she was looking at me with another man's huge cock in her mouth almost caused me to cum right there. At some point, I had worked my dick out of my pants and was rubbing it frantically. I had to take myself out of the moment and pull my hand off myself lest I cum all over the closet right then, and I didn't want to do that yet.

When I returned my attention to what was happening on the couch, I saw Jose pull Jaime's head off his cock and move to stand up. Jaime switched positions with Jose, so now I was looking at Jose's ass as he worked himself out of his pants. Jaime sat on the edge of the couch, helping him step out of his pants. Jose stepped closer to Jaime and she moved forward, once again sucking on his cock. I could not see her mouth on his dick, but I could see her head moving back and forth, her tits hanging free were moving apart and then together each time she moved down his shaft. Jose put his hands on the side of Jaime's head and guided her down on to him. After a few minutes he pulled her off his cock once again saying, "Your going to make me cum."

Jaime smiled, taking the opportunity to show Jose that it was her turn. She leaned back on the couch working her dress up over her hips, so at this point it was just a tube of material around her waist. She spread her legs inviting him to taste her, garter belt stretched to her black stockings. If Jose knows Jaime, he knows that she loves her pussy being eaten as much as she loves sucking cock. He seemed to get the idea and he dropped to his knees between her legs and soon his face as right where she wanted it.

Jaime let out a loud sigh as Jose started working his mouth on her dripping pussy and swollen clit. I couldn't see his mouth, but Jaime put her hand on the back of his head, keeping him where she wanted him. Jose was on his hands and knees so I could see his big cock dangling between his legs as Jaime began to squirm. His head was moving in circles and I could tell he was hitting all the right spots as Jaime's other hand was pulling her nipple hard and her voice and body saying "Yes" repeatedly. She scooted forward and lifted her legs up and over Jose's shoulders, crossing her feet behind his head, locking him in place. She looked so sexy with her stockinged legs and high-heels up in the air, around Jose. Jaime looked over at the closet door, me, once again and said, "Oooh, that's it. Lick my clit just like that!" It was surreal seeing a man's head between my wife's legs as she looked at me, basically giving me play-by-play of him eating her pussy. I realized I was stroking myself harder once again and forced myself to stop.

I could tell Jaime was getting close as I heard her breathing much more rapidly and her right hand was gripping the couch hard, eyes shut. As I expected, a few moments later she shouted out in ecstasy as Jose brought her to orgasm, her body shaking and thrashing on the couch as it rolled through her. Jose continued for a few more moments, extending the orgasms and letting it wash over her body. Jose lifted his head from between her legs, which were still pointed almost straight up into the air. Her pussy was wet and her vagina open, waiting. Jamie reached down and hooked a hand behind each of her knees and spread her legs wide, full exposing herself to him. I noticed Jose reach down to his cock and stroke it a few times as he moved closer to her, on his knees, cock pointed straight at her opening. This was the moment. Jose hooked one arm under Jaime's knee and with his hand, guided is cock to her.

From this angle, Jose blocked most of Jaime's body from the waist up, but I could clearly see her pussy area and the back of her legs and feet. With his back to me, I watched Jose push the tip of his cock around her opening, teasing her until finally, he started to slip in. I could see Jaime's pussy open and stretch to let in Jose's cock, her wetness offering no resistance. Inch after inch slowly entered her until his balls pressed up against her ass. While I couldn't see Jaime's face, I could hear her say, "Oh fucking God!" when he was fully inside her. Jose then started a slow steady pace of pulling his cock most of the way out, and then driving back in. I could see every part of his cock as he pulled out and re-entered my wife.

I finally noticed that I was once again jerking my cock hard now and I could feel my balls ready to explode. I tried to stop myself, but the moment was too much for me and I could not halt what was about to happen. A few more strokes of my cock and I exploded with burst after burst of thick cum into the closet. I didn't know if I was making any noise because the pressure of my releases was making my ears ring. I was shuddering with pleasure, mouth locked shut, as I kept cumming, spurts of my thick, white fluid covering the floor. The closet quickly filled with the smell of my semen as I finally tapered off and stopped. My body was shaking with the intensity of my release. I honestly do not remember a time I came harder or with more volume. When I finally got a hold of myself, I switched my focus back to the scene in the room.

Jose was fucking my wife hard now. Jaime's legs were locked back by both of Jose's arms, her heeled feet pointing straight up to the ceiling. Jaime was screaming something incoherent as I watched Jose pound his cock into her, balls slapping against her ass. Jaime reached around Jose and her hand grabbed his ass hard and pulled him into her with each thrust. I could see Jose clenching his ass muscles as he pushed his hips down, forcing his cock into my wife. From my angle I could easily see a closeup of my wife's pussy swallowing Jose's cock. Even though I had just cum, I could feel my cock stirring once again.

After a few more minutes of hard fucking, Jose pulled his cock out and move to the couch. I could finally see my wife's face and it was flushed with pleasure. Jose guided my wife on to her hands and knees, facing me, and he slipped in behind her. Jaime looked over at the door, her face showing that she was enjoying herself immensely. I could see Jose positioning himself behind her, guiding his cock to her entrance. It was obvious when he entered her as Jaime's face opened in a clear sign of pleasure, her mouth open in a wide "Oh", eyes still seeking mine in the darkness of the closet.

Jose's hands grabbed my wife's hips and started to once again fuck my wife. I could not see him entering her from this angle, but I was enjoying my wife's facial expressions as he started hitting her in all the right spots. Jaime's heavy tits were hanging down from her chest bounding chaotically to the inertia of being fucked and gravity of her position. Jaime looked right at me and said, "Fuck me with that big cock!" Jose responded by picking up the pace and the loud slap of his body hitting Jaime's increased. "So good!" Jaime screamed as she dropped her upper body to the couch, leaving her ass up in the air, her face and breasts pressed into the fabric of the couch.

My wife looked so sexy with her ass arched up, Jose's cock driving into her pussy as she gripped the couch as if her life depended upon holding on, her face buried and moaning incoherently. Jose had to slow down and stop eventually, and I could see his cock slick with my wife's pussy as he pulled out, falling backward on to the arm of the chair. He was breathing heavily as Jaime turned to face him, smiling. "Sit here," she said as she stood up off the couch. He eagerly complied and he took a seat back where he was when this started, his cock standing up, glistening in the light. Jaime knelt one knee beside him on the couch and then swung her leg over, mounting him. She reached down and grabbed his cock, guiding it into her as she sat down on him. I watched as Jose's cock disappeared inside my wife.

Once again, I was in the best vantage point as Jaime lifted herself up and sat backdown on Jose. The garter, stockings and heels heightening the overall sexual effect. The back view of my wife riding him was just like a porn movie, his cock thick and slick as it appeared and then disappeared into my wife. His heavy balls hanging down as he started to push his hips up, getting his cock deep inside Jaime. Once Jaime was going hot and heavy on his dick, she looked over her shoulder at the closet again and smiled. "Your going to make me cum again if you keep this up," she said, still looking at me. Once again, that spurred Jose on, and he grabbed her hips and drove his cock up into her harder and faster. Jaime's head was thrown back in abject pleasure, I could just get a side profile of her breasts swaying with the movement of her body. Finally, Jaime started moaning she was cumming, ending in a loud cacophony of pleasurable screams as she came. Jose's face was buried in her tits by the time she was cumming, sucking on her nipples to add to the sensations of the moment.

Jaime suddenly lifted her hips and popped off Jose and turned around in reverse cowgirl. She sat back down on Jose and then found his cock and pushed it back inside her. Now I could see her fully, Jose's big cock slipping back into her pussy. Jose reached around and cupped both breasts in his hands from behind her and Jaime turned her head and leaned back so she could kiss him while being fucked. My cock was hard again as I focused on Jose's penetrating my wife almost directly in my face. Jaime seemed to be tired as her movements up and down were slow and Jose was equally struggling to keep up a quick pace. Jose was pulling on Jaime's nipples, extended them from her chest as he split my wife with is cock. Jose broke the kiss and breathed, "I am going to cum soon."

Jaime moved off him and then laid backwards on the couch, responding, "Cum on me!" Jose sat up and turned to face Jaime, stroking himself vigorously. I was stroking my own cock that had gotten fully hard again. Jaime leaned forward and took his manhood in her mouth and sucked him for a few moments helping him along, before sitting back again, mouth open. I couldn't take anymore, and I started cumming for the second time that night. After a few strokes Jose just exploded on my wife. His thick cum hit her face, her mouth, her tits, he was shooting everywhere as he moaned with pleasure. My wife was eagerly taking in his cum, wiping off her tits into her mouth with her fingers as he continued to spurt one, two, three more thick loads onto her face and body. Jaime was covered in Jose's cum which I could see it dripping from her mouth and down the curves of her face on to her tits.

Jose collapsed backwards on the couch, opposite Jaime and his breathing was labored. "Why can't we do this more often?" Jose asked. Jaime, to her credit, responded openly even as Jose's cum was still dripping down her body. "You know why Jose. I am married to Brad and that will never change. You are a great guy and your cock is fantastic, but I love Brad and always will." I am not sure if she was telling that to herself, or to me, but she continued. "This works because we work, and I would never do anything to change that."

Jose seemed to take that in for a moment before responding, "So, at least we can still have a fun moment together now and then?" He tried to save the awkwardness of the moment.

Jaime smiled, "Oh, I like you Jose, and I definitely want that cock of yours in me for sure." And she laughed along with Jose.

I leaned back in my chair exhausted as they got up from the couch and cleaned themselves up. It took them a little while to finally be finished and Jose was leaving. I couldn't hear them clearly, but he was probably giving her a good-bye kiss. I was ok with how they left it and I think Jaime was too. After the front door closed, I could hear Jaime approach and open the closet door. I could see for the first time the amount of cum I had left on the floor.