All Comments on 'Wife's Incestuous Family Ritual Ch. 03'

by avatar_roku

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hi Avatar - well written as always but...was eagerly waiting for Chapters 3 and 4 but this one is disappointing...Nikhil seems to be a full-on cuck...the poor guy doesn't get any penetrative sex in the story and the focus on Ananya makes it more "Loving Wives"...Your characters and your call on where you want to take them but this is one very unhappy reader...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Quite erotic sibling incest story with nice build up. Keep it up and have three kids, one each from your every lover.

LordRahl2LordRahl2about 2 years ago

Awesome follow-up to the last chapter. I always wondered why you ended the story there when it had so much potential left. Next chapter please please make Nikhil fuck his own mother!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was somewhat disapointed with the 3rd chapter. It was cut too short. It would have been a plus to add some suspense having the relatives being around ... maybe suspecting something strange happening between nephew and niece. The way out was too easy. Voted 4 stars for this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

BROTHERS KEEP THE FIRST RIGHT OF FUCKING IN THE REAL SISTERS PUSSY...PUSSY OF THE SISTERS ONLY MADE FOR THEIR BROTHERS FOR CONTINUOUSLY MAKING SEX TILL LAST BREATH...BUT IN INDIA...WE HAVE TO KEEP THIS ACT AS SECRET....

gladventurergladventurerover 1 year ago

I thought Nikhil should have gone with them. Not very believable either. She’d been off the pill for 5 days and didn’t think to make sure she started taking it before she went. Ayush could have gotten her the pill by himself. Even if the relatives saw him they wouldn’t know he was with his sister. Seems like Ananya has more penetrative sex with her brother and father than her husband from these stories. She couldn’t forego letting her brother cum in her one night and not take the chance that the baby is his? What’s her relief about after taking the morning after pill. Did she think Nikhil might be upset about her letting Ayush cum in her while they’re preparing to have a baby? Again after having a baby which might be her brothers (pills fail sometimes) her first intercourse is with her father. So her husbands unselfishness is rewarded with the possibility of her first baby being her brothers rather than his and her first intercourse after birth being her father. Also, didn’t like the fact that she didn’t share her family secret with the so called love of her life before they married. But seems like those relational complexities are what put the excitement and drama in these stories, just not for me. What if he didn’t accept her family secret, does she give that part up for him or leave him. Shouldn’t he have that choice before he marries? She basically cheated on her husband for a couple years before telling him. Seems inconsistent with the loving wife she’s supposedly is. The dishonesty in these stories is hard for me to look past.

Helen1899Helen1899about 1 year ago

Not read an erotic Indian story before, so this not only ticks the best incest story but the best Indian and erotic story as well. I came and came thank u author, your wonderful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous