Wife's Incestuous Family Ritual Ch. 04

Story Info
My mother and I become lovers, with my wife's help.
15.3k words
4.71
56.8k
69

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 01/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Welcome to the last chapter in this series. Thanks for all the positive response to the previous chapters. This was my first published story on Literotica and this series holds a special place in my heart. Really appreciate all your love! This marks the end of the series for me. If I do revisit these characters in the future, it'd be in some other form.

This story is set in India and all the characters are Indians, above the age of 18. Some of the mystical elements described here are inspired from Hindu mythology. The ritual does not exist in any region or religion in India (or elsewhere) and is purely a figment of my imagination. Hope you enjoy the story. Looking forward to your comments.

***

I groaned with pleasure as my cock was engulfed completely into my mother-in-law's cunt. She rode me like a cowgirl, her lithe body moving effortlessly on top of me. I played with her beautiful 38C breasts which bounced joyfully. Sucking her erect nipples drove her wild.

It was a pleasant afternoon in my parents in-law's countryside estate, on the outskirts of Pune. Lata and I, were in one of the guest rooms of the farmhouse, enjoying our romp while the rest of the family took an afternoon nap.

My wife, Ananya and I had been blessed with a beautiful baby boy, three months earlier. She had been staying at the farmhouse since her third trimester. COVID had hit, throwing everything into chaos. My architectural firm had shifted to WFH mode, while Ananya was on maternity leave at her job. I had shifted to my parents' house in Pune city and divided my stay between my parents and my in-laws.

With Ananya's pregnancy and childbirth, my mother-in-law had taken over; caring for her as well as looking after my carnal needs. Between me, her son and her husband, Lata was getting the sexual workout of her life. She was more than up for the challenge and basked in the constant attention from three horny men.

We switched position after a while. She lay on the bed with her butt at the edge, legs dangling below. I stood on the floor, bending her legs up and out and drove my 6.7" hard shaft into her insatiable pussy.

"Oh mummy," I moaned as I sank all the way in. Ananya called her mother as 'mummy' and that's what I did too.

"Call me mama," Lata said, seductively.

She knew all about my incestuous fantasies about my own mother, my mama, and indulged in a role-play from time to time. I groaned, wild with desire as my subconscious mind took over. I bent her further, her knees touching her chest, opening her up further as I fucked her hard.

I closed my eyes. Images of my mother flashed in front of my eyes. Lata cried out in pleasure as she climaxed, my cock moving in and out of her cunt like a piston. The slapping sounds of our lower bodies hitting each other intensified, broken up by her moans and cries.

"Oh mama, I am cumming!"

"Yes, cum in me," she urged.

With a series of loud grunts, I unleased a torrent of cum inside my mother-in-law. Her experienced cunt milked my shaft, her pussy walls contracting rhythmically around my cock. We kissed passionately, basking in the sweet release of orgasm as we slumped on the bed, exhausted.

A series of slow claps from one corner of the room. We turned to see Ananya at the door, watching us, clapping, with a smile on her face. She came inside and shut the door. We all sat on the bed; I was fully naked, Lata covered herself with the bedsheet.

"Vivan...?" Lata enquired about her grandson.

"Asleep," Ananya said.

"How long had you been standing there?" I asked.

"Long enough," she said, grinning. "My God! That was so hot, watching you two."

"I think I am addicted to that thick cock of your husband's," Lata said.

Ananya reached out and gave my semi-erect manhood a loving squeeze. "I don't blame you, mummy. I am addicted too. I saw you activate his 'mama's boy' mode."

"He went wild," Lata said, with a sly wink.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Great! So we have a name for it. What am, I a sex toy?"

Both women knew about my incestuous feelings for mama and teased me for it.

"You really need to do something about it?" Lata said, getting off the bed and putting on her night-gown.

"Do what?"

"Try to find out if mama might be interested," Ananya said.

Ananya and Lata looked at each other. I stared at them suspiciously and said, "Wait a minute. You both have discussed this, haven't you? What's going on?"

"We think it's high time you acted on your feelings for Sulekha. Life's too short to live in regret of what-if. Take the first step. If nothing happens, fine. At least you tried," Lata explained.

"And how do I do that? Mama is one of the most uptight and conservative woman I know. She and I have never talked about love or sex. I've never even heard her say the word 'sex' out loud!"

"That's fine. We have the first step figured out for you. All you need is to talk to her privately, when she's relaxed. It's all baby-steps from there," Ananya said.

I contemplated for a moment. At 29, I wasn't getting any younger and at 51, neither was mama. I had been in incestuous love with her for the last ten years, pining for her in secret. I had stashed my feelings away in a corner of my mind, labelled it as 'impossible'. But with two awesome women by my side, helping me, guiding me, it didn't hurt to try.

"What do I need to do?"

***

"Mama... I want some advice. I don't know who else to talk to."

I was at my parents' house, helping my mother in the garden one morning.

"Sure. What is it?" she asked, pouring soil in one of the pots for planting.

"It's kind of embarrassing. I don't know where to begin."

She stopped working and looked at with full attention. She smiled, reassuringly.

"You can tell me, Nikky. What's bothering you?"

I took a deep breath and said, "It's uh... about my sex life."

I cringed slightly, looking for her reaction at me asking her sexual advice.

"Everything alright between Ananya and you?" she asked, concerned.

I shrugged and said, "Ever since Vivan was born, Ananya has kind of lost interest. It's been almost four months and we've rarely had any intimacy."

"Oh, Nikky, you've to be patient. Caring for a newborn is a mammoth task. It's very exhausting for a new mother."

"I know, mama. That's why I don't complain to her. But it's so frustrating sometimes. All I seem to do nowadays is... masturbate."

I cringed once again, just I had done when Ananya had told me the plan.

Mama blushed slightly hearing the word and said, "Well... you and me both."

"What do you mean?" I asked, curiously.

"Your papa and I... we uh... haven't done it since the last three years."

I was shocked at the revelation and my face definitely showed it.

She said, apologetically, "It's the diabetes and high blood pressure. He has trouble... getting aroused."

My father was 55 and had been diagnosed with Type-2 diabetes and high BP resulting in a health scare within the family. We were all worried about his health and had put him under strict care.

"Sorry mama. I never knew."

She chuckled and said, "How could you? I've never discussed about... sex with you before. I wish I had."

She went back to filling the pots with soil and said, "Don't worry. Give Ananya some time. Have patience. Your sex life will be back on track soon, unlike mine. Till then... masturbate. That's how I get by."

***

"Whoa! Three years without sex! I'd have gone crazy," Ananya said.

I had just called her and Lata, narrating my conversation with mama.

"Yep. Anyways, I am really glad I had this talk with her. I never knew this side of mama. Never knew she... masturbated," I said. I still couldn't believe my mother pleasured herself.

"Every woman craves some form of sexual satisfaction, no matter how uptight she may seem on the outside. Sulekha is no different. You need to stop seeing her as your mother. Start looking at her as a woman with sexual needs and desires... which are currently not being satisfied properly," Lata said.

"Yeah... that was a surprising revelation. I am still amazed she shared it with me."

"Every woman thinks of her son as a kid, no matter how old he may be. I think she's starting to see you as a grown man. This is good. You need to continue this line of conversation with her. Additionally...," Lata said, then went quiet for a moment, thinking.

"She's sex starved for the last three years. Time to show her a little action," Lata said. "Now listen carefully..."

***

Later that night, after papa went to bed, mama and I watched a movie on TV. My parents had a two storey house with their own bedroom on the ground floor. My bedroom was on the first floor. I had installed a 80" LED TV in the hall on the first floor. Since, I and Ananya lived in Mumbai most of time, mama preferred to use this bigger TV instead of the smaller one they had in their bedroom.

I excused myself and retired to my room. Mama continued watching the movie. Staying with my parents' recently, I noticed that mama had developed a habit of going for a stroll, every night on the terrace, before sleep. I knew she would go up shortly and would pass by my room to access the stairs.

I closed my bedroom door but kept it slightly ajar. Getting into bed naked, I started touching myself to erection. I heard the TV getting switched off and waited with bated breath. Then, I saw mama walk by my door. She glanced inside the room... and walked away.

Shit! I cursed internally. Lata had asked me to show mama a glimpse of me pleasuring myself. She had thought that the sight of my thick hard manhood might kindle some spark in my mother's sex starved mind. I lay on the bed, deflated, as I thought the ruse had failed.

Yet, seconds later, mama was back, outside the door, watching me. I became excited and hard again, quickly. She couldn't see my face in the darkness of the room. Only the lower half of my body was faintly illuminated from the light of the hall outside. I was thrilled at exposing myself to mama and the fact that she was deliberately watching me masturbate!

I took a chance and moaned, "mama", saying it out loud, so she could hear it clearly. She moved closer to the door to get a better view. I moaned and squirmed on the bed, stroking my massive erection, putting on a show for her. I looked from the corner of eye; she was watching me intently. It was so arousing that I didn't last long. I came hard, moaning "mama" continuously. The first few spurts shot high up into the air and arced back down to splatter on my groin and tummy.

It was the most intense and erotic experience of my life. Completely spent, I slumped back on the bed. I breathed a sigh of relief, coming down from my climax. When I looked at the door, she was gone.

***

"What if she was offended?" I asked, doubtful.

"Nonsense! Forget being offended, I wouldn't be surprised if she went back to her bedroom and masturbated thinking about your thick juicy cock," Lata said.

I blushed and smiled. "That's comforting, but we don't know what she thinks."

"Come on, she went past the door, then intentionally came back and watched you. It was no accident. She wanted to see your cock. A big hard cock is a big hard cock, no matter who it's attached to," Ananya said.

I slowly nodded. "So... what do I do? Shall I talk to her about this?"

"Absolutely not," cautioned Lata. "As far she's concerned, you were just masturbating innocently in your bedroom. It was she who violated your privacy and peeped on you. For now, just talk to her normally and notice if there's any change in behavior."

***

"I like coming up here. It's very relaxing," mama said.

She had invited me to join her on the terrace on her nightly stroll. I had jumped at the invitation, hoping to continue our conversation. After papa went to bed, she and I went to the terrace.

"Yeah, papa told me. He said it helps you sleep better."

She let out a small laugh. "It's just an excuse to spend some 'me' time every night. I actually come up here to masturbate."

I looked at her in shock and said, "What?!"

She shrugged. "Where else would I go? This is as good a place as any. The other houses are far enough and its dark at night. Complete privacy."

I smiled and shook my head in disbelief. "Why don't you do it in your bedroom? It'd be more comfortable there."

She hesitated and said, "Your papa doesn't know about it. I don't want him to find out."

"Why? You think he'll have a problem with that?"

"Probably not. It's just... I'll feel embarrassed if he finds out."

"I don't understand. You guys have been married for thirty years now."

"It's complicated."

"I am all ears."

She sighed and said, "You know your grandparents, right? How traditional and orthodox they are. For me... growing up in the 70s and 80s... sex was a taboo subject in our household. The word itself was never spoken out loud. Discussing about it was considered highly inappropriate and shameful.

"Girls especially, had to follow a stricter code of conduct than boys. Whatever I knew about sex was mostly from biology lessons at school and college, focused mostly on the reproductive side. I knew nothing about its pleasures. Women speaking about sexual pleasures was frowned upon."

I nodded. I knew all about the sexually repressive nature of Indian society even in the 21st century. The 70s and 80s would've been much worse.

She continued, "Nothing changed after marriage. Your papa is a good man, but a man of those times. He too had limited knowledge of sex, from a typical male perspective. Whatever we did in the bedroom was what you'd call as plain vanilla. You know, kissing, cuddling and then sex in the usual position till his ejaculation. The entire concept of female sexual pleasure was absent.

"It's only in last five years or so, that I learned about masturbation, orgasm and any other forms of sexual pleasures. All thanks to the internet and smartphone. But it was too late to incorporate it into our dwindling sex life.

"So, I started masturbating on my own. I felt guilty about it at first. All those years of childhood lessons and societal norms are hard to let go. For so long, sex was limited to what your papa and I did in the bedroom. The whole idea of pleasuring myself was awkward, yet, felt really good. Sort of freeing... getting the reigns of my body and my sexual pleasures into my own hands. But I'll still feel embarrassed if your papa finds out. It's better up here, in private."

"Whoa! I never knew. Now I feel terribly sorry for you."

She chuckled. "Don't be. I feel really good about myself these days. It's nice to have someone to confide in."

"Do you... masturbate here every night?" I asked.

"Maybe once or twice a week. I come here every night. I like strolling in the cool breeze. Also, it'll be harder to explain if I just come up here, randomly, twice a week."

I smiled. "Should I leave you to it, then?"

"Don't worry, I am not doing it tonight. I'll give you a heads-up next time. You can use this place too, if you wish."

"I'll keep that in mind."

***

"I was wondering... what do you think about when you masturbate?" I asked.

"Nothing specific. I just touch myself down there and focus on what feels good," mama said.

We were up on the terrace again. It had rained that evening. The floor was wet and slippery. It was difficult to step carefully in the dark. We decided to just sit on the terrace bench and talk.

"Do you watch or read something on your phone?"

"Like what? Pornography?" she asked, slightly disgusted.

"Not porn. I meant like erotic stuff or stories."

"I had read few stories in some women's magazines when I was younger. But I am not sure if you can call those erotic."

"There are several websites on the internet that publish erotic stories nowadays."

"Really! Are they any good?"

"I'll send you the links."

We were silent for sometime.

"Do you want to... do it tonight?" I asked.

She nodded. "It's been a few days."

"Should I leave?"

"No, it's fine, you can stay. May be... go to the other end and pass the time till I am done."

I got up from the bench.

"Don't go too far, though. It's slippery," she said.

I walked to the corner of the terrace, closest to mama. I couldn't see her clearly in the dark; just enough to make out her movements. She sat there for sometime. I took out my phone and pretended to look at it. She pulled up her nightie towards her thighs. Her hand disappeared into her crotch. She relaxed and leaned back.

There wasn't much I could see in the dark, so I listened intently. She started sighing in a few minutes. It was such a surreal experience, standing there, knowing mama was pleasuring herself few feet away from me. I was hard in no time. I unbuttoned the fly of my shorts, pulled out my erection and started jerking off. I slowly moved closer to her without making it obvious. I could hear her moaning quietly.

Inching closer, I stopped maybe ten feet from her, listening intently to her sighs and moans. Soon enough, she started breathing hard. There was a low whimper and she hunched slightly forward. She breathed raggedly and whimpered. It was too arousing for me. I closed my eyes and groaned, shooting my load on the terrace floor. I squeezed out the last drops. Mama walked over to me and handed me a handkerchief.

"It's... uh... slightly wet. You can use the other end," she said.

Shocked, I realized I was holding a piece of cloth with mama's pussy juices on it. I used the dry end to wipe my cock and fingers and handed it back to her. We came back downstairs silently.

***

"This is great! Even better than what mummy and I imagined," Ananya said, on the phone.

"I can't believe it myself," I said, still remembering the previous night.

"Next time," she said, "Stay put on the bench when she masturbates. Even stay seated on the bench when you jerk off yourself. She obviously wants to see you masturbate again; else she wouldn't have invited you to do it on the terrace. She already knows you have your entire bedroom and a comfortable bed all to yourself."

"I had the same thought. Let me see what I can do."

After the call, I sent mama the links to some of the erotic stories' websites. Feeling brave, I also sent her the link to one of my favorite mother-son incest story.

***

"Did you visit the links I had sent," I asked.

"Some of them," mama said, distracted.

We were up on the terrace, strolling lazily. I was eager to know if she had read the incest story and what she thought about it. But mama seemed distance, slightly edgy and irritated. I wasn't sure what was on her mind.

"What about that story I sent you? Did you get a chance..."

"Why did you send me that, Nikky? Mother and son having sex! Do you read such stories yourself?" she said, disgust dripping from her voice.

Shit! I had sent her the story out of a false sense of bravado. She had obviously found it highly offensive. I was slightly taken aback. Stunned, I was at a loss of words, thinking how to salvage this situation.

Mama said, "Nikky, the relationship between a mother and her son is sacred. It's the purest of all bonds based on unconditional love, care and affection. To taint it with such... carnal acts. It's a sin to even have such thoughts. And on top of that, the mother getting pregnant! God!"

She shook her head with shock and disgust. I felt ashamed and remained silent, letting her vent her objections. Then it suddenly hit me. Wait a minute! The part about the mother getting pregnant with her son's baby, that doesn't happen until the end of the story. Why did she read the whole story if she found the whole idea of mother-son incest so offensive?

With that line of thought in my mind, I apologized to her for sending such a story and promised not to do so henceforth. I didn't explicitly agree with her stance on incest, but my earnest apology was enough to calm her down and the rest of the stroll was uneventful.