Wife's Incestuous Family Ritual Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was the last time we spoke. I was absolutely furious at her. At the same time, I started to doubt myself. What if she was right? Should I have tried to motivate Nikhil the same way she did her son? Would that have helped him study harder? Yet, all these years I had brushed aside those thoughts, convincing myself that it wouldn't have worked. I had no reason to think that Nikhil would be... interested in me."

"And now you think that he is?" Lata asked, gently.

Sulekha blushed and stammered, "No... I uh... that's not I what I am saying. I was just thinking about this recently. Should I have acted on Sapna's suggestion? After all, whatever she did, was for her son's future. I feel I may have judged her too harshly."

Lata took Sulekha's hand in hers and said, "It's ok, Sulekha. Sometimes we're unable to look past our inherent biases and judge others at face value. If I may suggest, try and forget whatever happened between you and Sapna. If you feel up to it, see if you can reach out to her. Good friends are hard to come by. Sometimes we think too much and get wrapped up in our own thoughts. Who knows, maybe she's eager to reconnect with you.

"As for Nikhil, I think I know him well enough now that I may speak on his behalf. He's very happy with his career. He always speaks highly of you, with lot of affection."

Sulekha smiled at that. Lata looked into her eyes, squeezed her hands gently and said, "He loves you a lot, Sulekha, in more ways than one. I hope you realize that. The bond between a mother and son is the most beautiful thing in this world. Anything that elevates this love and brings the two of you closer is worth embracing whole-heartedly."

"What it someone else gets hurt in the process?" Sulekha asked, fear and concern in her eyes.

"Are you certain that someone would get hurt? Sometimes we take our own world-view and assumptions as the absolute truth, which may not always be the case. I think you'll find out soon enough."

Sulekha nodded and contemplated.

Lata, smiled and said, "I wonder how far did Sapna eventually go with her son."

Sulekha chuckled and said, "I have wondered many times over the years. We can only imagine."

***

"I am sorry about my outburst the other night. I've been thinking about it since. You were being so candid and honest with me, about your feelings and emotions. And I just burst on you."

I was in the study of the farmhouse, after dinner, when mama joined me.

"That's ok. It was inappropriate of me to ask you to..."

"I wasn't really upset that you asked me to masturbate you. In fact, I had guessed that sooner or later you might bring it up. Then, you confessed all your feelings about me. It's not something a mother hears every day, that her son loves her as a man and wants to make love to her.

"It was a lot to take in, emotionally. Recently, I've been struggling a lot with my thoughts about you. Thoughts, that a mother shouldn't have about her son. You've been having those thoughts about me since a long time and you're ok with it. But, until recently, I've always thought it was bad and ugly. A sin. It's a struggle for me. I try justify to myself, that it's ok to sit next to you and masturbate. Or that it was ok to get aroused when I saw you masturbate in your room. Yet, every time there's this part of me which berates me and makes me feel guilty."

I nodded and said, "I understand exactly what you mean. When I first started having these feelings about you, I was disgusted with myself. I felt like a perverted psycho. But once I realized that it's not lust but deep love and emotions, I started to think differently."

She nodded. We sat there, silently for a while. I looked at the clock. It was time.

"Mama, come with me," I said, getting up.

"Where?"

"You'll see."

Earlier during the day, Lata had told me about her conversation with mama. Mama was almost at the precipice; all she needed was the right nudge. Lata and Ayush would be performing the ritual tonight. I led mama quietly towards the garden. It was a clear sky and the full moon shone brightly. I branched off the path and led mama towards the neem tree at the eastern side of the garden's hedge.

As we neared the spot, a loud female moan of pleasure broke the silence of the night. I smiled to myself, recognizing the throaty groan of my mother-in-law. Mama stared at me in shock.

"What was that?"

"You'll see."

I led her to the gap in the hedge and made her peer through. Mama's eyes widened as she realized what she was looking at. She gasped in shock but remained glued to the scene. Within the garden, under the Ashoka tree, Ayush and Lata made love.

"Look mama. See the love they share. Don't they look beautiful."

From the looks of it, Lata and Ayush had been going at it for sometime. They were both covered in a layer of sweat, despite the relatively cool weather. Ayush lay into his mother from top as she laid under him with her back arched, thrusting her hips up to drive him deeper. My brother-in-law sucked on his mother's nipples as they made love.

"Look at them, mama. This is the love between a mother and son taken to its pinnacle. How can it be a sin?"

Mama was rooted in place, breathing heavily, mesmerized by the scene in front of her. I was aroused, my erection tenting my trousers. I stepped closer, hugging her from behind. She shifted back slightly and closed the gap between us. The bulge in my trousers poked into her butt. She gasped softly at the contact.

Her exposed nape, shoulders and upper back were inches from my face. I contemplated my next move, well aware this was the moment and I had to do something. Calming my nerves, I put my slightly trembling hands on her bare shoulder. She squirmed, her butt rubbing against my erection. I moved my face closer to her nape, exhaling warm breath on her exposed skin.

Inside the garden, Lata and Ayush's lovemaking had reached its zenith. With a loud grunt, Ayush unloaded inside his mother's cunt, which also triggered Lata's orgasm. She cried out louder than ever, gripping the tree trunk as extreme pleasure overtook her.

I leaned into mama, pressing my body completely with hers and said, "I love you." I planted a passionate kiss on her exposed back, just below the nape.

Mama shuddered and gasped. I felt her body spasm. She lost her balance, her legs gave out and she fainted. I held her tightly and lowered her gently to the ground. Alarmed, I shouted for help.

***

We were back to my parents' house the next morning.

Mama insisted she was fine, but I didn't take any chances. After she had passed out the previous night, Ayush and Lata had come to my aid, hearing my call for help. Ayush and I had carried mama back inside. Ananya had taken care of mama, washing her face and making her comfortable on the sofa in the patio. Brij had immediately rushed out in his car to get a doctor. I helped Ananya shift mama to the guestroom. Ayush and Lata had went to their rooms to get out of their ceremonial attire into something less revealing. The doctor checked mama and found nothing wrong with her.

After the doctor had left and mama had gone to sleep, Lata and Ananya spoke to me. As per their guess, mama's dizziness might have been a side-effect of her proximity to the Yakshini during the ritual. Only women had the ability to feel her presence and mama being the prime candidate due to her incestuous feelings for me. Over the years, both of them had experienced such effects, albeit to a lesser degree when present near the tree during the ritual, even as a non-participant. As both of them already had a much direct contact with the divine spirit, they may have become accustomed to the lesser, indirect effects. Mama would have felt it more severely, but they assured me the effects would be temporary.

Back home, I watched her carefully for any signs of weakness or dizziness but there were none. She assured me repeatedly that she was fine. It's rained throughout the day and was slightly cold by the evening. I didn't get a chance to speak to her privately throughout the day. Now that she had witnessed the ritual, Ananya had urged me to explain everything to her at the earliest.

I stayed up late at night, watching a movie in my bedroom. After it ended around midnight, I was hungry. On my way to the kitchen, I heard a low moan as I passed by the first-floor balcony. When I went to check it out, I found mama on the sofa in the balcony, wrapped up in a thin blanket.

"Oh! It's you," she said, shocked at being discovered but relieved that it was me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Couldn't sleep. You too?"

"I just finished a movie. Ooh, it's cold here," I said, shivering slightly.

"Get in," she said, opening up her blanket.

She wore one of her smooth, satin nighties with spaghetti straps which exposed lots of skin on her shoulder, back and neck with a hint of cleavage. She usually wore them only in her bedroom at night. Those nighties were my favorite pieces of clothing I'd seen her wear. It was warm and cozy inside the blanket. I sat slightly away from her and tried to wrap the blanket around us.

"Come closer. It's not big enough," she said.

I scooted next to her with my body almost touching hers and was able to wrap us both inside the blanket.

"You know, I love these nighties. You look so sexy in those."

She blushed and said, "Your papa used to love these too. Now I just wear them coz they're really comfortable."

"So... what we saw last night..." she said.

"Yes. Mummy and Ayush... having sex under the Ashoka tree."

"You knew about it. Didn't you?"

I told her about Ananya's incestuous family ritual and everything about her family's lifestyle, along with the fact I had sex with Lata. She listened very intently, asking questions in between, overall, very curious about the whole story. She was silent for a while, looking absently out the window.

"I'd have dismissed this as a fantasy or fairy-tale if I had heard it few weeks back, but..."

"But?"

"I have felt some of it myself, which makes sense now."

"What did you feel?"

"I saw this dream, twice now; each time we have been there in the last few weeks. I would find myself at the base of the Ashoka tree... making love to you," she said, blushing slightly.

"Every time I was in the garden, the next morning, I felt this strange sensation of being pulled towards the tree. I thought I was imagining it at the time. But then last night, I felt dizzy. I wasn't in control of my own body. It was like I was sharing my mind with someone else."

I nodded, having heard similar experiences from both my wife and mother-in-law.

"Ananya and Lata, both know about us, don't they?" she asked.

I nodded. "Yes."

She sighed and said, "That's so embarrassing. What would have Ananya thought about me?"

"She knows I've loved you for many years. In fact, she was the one who encouraged me to speak to you about my feelings. She's very happy for us and hopes that we'd become lovers."

She blushed furiously and smile. Taking a deep breath, she said, "I have thought long and hard about us. After struggling for so long, I am finally ok with it. I have accepted it in my heart. I no longer feel guilty about my feelings for you. You love me as a woman and I too have come to see you as a man. I have come to love you too, in a new way, in a different way. The way you kissed me last night and told me you loved me... that was beautiful!"

***

Next evening, I helped mama in the kitchen before dinner. When papa was engrossed in the TV, I whispered to her that I'd be in the balcony at midnight. She just smiled and didn't say anything.

Ten minutes to midnight, I went to the balcony and tidied up the place. I hung some strips of tiny LED lights, placed some cushions and a big blanket on the sofa. I switched on the LED lights which bathed the area in a soft, warm glow, giving it a relaxed ambiance. I unfolded the blanket and got on the sofa, waiting for mama.

Almost fifteen minutes past midnight, mama came to the balcony. She wore one of her satin nighties and had two coffee mugs in her hands. She looked around in surprise at the lights and looked at me. We smiled at each other.

"These look nice," she said, pointing at the lights. She handed me a mug and said, "Let's drink before it gets cold."

I took the mug and smelled the aroma. It was my favorite hot cocoa drink. I opened the blanket and invited her to get in. She sat next to me with her body touching mine. I wrapped us with the blanket and sipped on the hot drink.

We finished the drink in silence and set the mugs aside. She pulled her legs up on to the sofa. She leaned against me and put her head on my shoulder. I took her hand in mine and caressed it. She looked out at the night sky.

I kept my gaze on her, admiring her beauty. She had always been my first love and I adored her. She had slight gray in her hair and hint of some lines on her face. Yet, she looked absolutely mesmerizing to me.

"Mama, you are so beautiful," I said. I almost whispered it, as I found my heartbeat rising. I kissed her forehead.

She looked up at me and gave a shy smile. She placed one hand on my chest, just over my heart and felt it racing. She placed a soft kiss on my cheek and said, "Calm down, Nikky."

I nodded and placed my hand on top of hers on my chest. I then took her hand and kissed the back of her palm. She looked at me intently as I placed her hand back on my chest and held it there. Her eyes reflected the glow of the tiny lights as I gazed into them. I looked at her luscious lips. They looked so inviting. My eyes flicked rapidly between her lips and her eyes. Her eyes looked dreamy. I leaned forward slightly and she closed her eyes. Our lips met.

I kissed her lips passionately. She remained frozen. Her lips didn't move. Just as I started to wonder, mama kissed me back. I poured all my years of love and passion into that kiss. She was slightly restrained than me but responded positively. I moved my other arm behind her back and pulled her closer to me.

I let go of her hand on my chest. She kept it there, pressed close to my heart. I moved my hand and caressed her cheeks. I traced her jaw line with my fingers and caressed her earlobes. We continued our kiss. I traced my finger down her neck onto her exposed upper chest. Her other hand moved on to my back, holding me firmly. I moved my hand from her chest and gently placed it on her breast, over the satin fabric. She moaned in my mouth.

I already knew she wasn't wearing a bra. I gently cupped her breast over the nightie, feeling her erect nipple under my palm. We continued our kiss. I slowly caressed her breast, the satin fabric sliding smoothly over her skin. She became more responsive in her kissing. My semi-erect cock hardened to full erection in my shorts. I was already leaking pre-cum.

I moved my hand slowly down her tummy, down her thighs and knees. I reached the hem of her nightie and tried to gently pull it up. She took her hand off my chest and placed it on my exploring hand. She gently broke the kiss and said, "Nikky... some other day."

I nodded and pulled my hand away. We disengaged slightly. She looked away, smiling to herself.

I smiled and looked down. My cock was painfully hard, straining against my shorts. I saw mama looking at it too.

"I want to see it," she said, softly, "in the light."

I nodded. I was almost trembling with excitement and nervousness. I said, "Shall we go to my room?"

"It's fine here. I like these lights. Do you have the baby oil here?"

"Yeah. It's in there." I had kept a bottle of baby oil in the cupboard near the balcony.

"I want to watch you masturbate," she said.

I got up from the sofa, a massive tent in my shorts and went to get the bottle of baby oil. I was still trembling slightly with excitement and nervousness, now additionally with the cold I felt out of the blanket. I got back and handed the bottle to her. She patted the sofa next to her for me to sit down.

I briefly considered it. Sitting next to mama, with her body next to mine and masturbating within the warmth and comfort of the blanket felt inviting. Yet, she wanted to 'watch' me. I wanted to put on a show for her. I declined her offer and decided to stand next to her.

I wanted to be completely naked for her, just as I was when she had seen me back at my apartment. I pulled off my t-shirt and tossed it on the sofa. Then, I slowly pulled down my shorts. Finally, I stood in front of her, completely naked, with the hardest erection I've ever had.

She gazed at my erection. My cock jumped up and down slightly with my heartbeat. I said, "Mama... look how hard it is... for you."

She didn't say anything but nodded, looking at my erection. I gripped my cock and slowly pulled back the foreskin as far as it went, exposing the swollen pink glans. I wanted to give her a detailed view. A big drop of pre-cum oozed out from the tip. I wiped it off and smeared it on the glans.

"Oil...," I said, asking her for the bottle. She quickly opened the lid. I moved one hand towards her to get some oil in my palm. Instead, she squeezed few drops directly on to my cock. She then realized that I had my hand out and said, "Oh! You meant in your hand. Sorry... I thought..."

"That's fine. Pour some on my hand as well."

She squeezed few more drops on my palm and sat back. I smeared the oil all over my cock and started to masturbate. The eroticism of the moment was off the charts. I angled myself slightly away from her, so she could see my full length, from sideways. I kept looking at her, constantly while her gaze was on my cock all the time.

I briefly considered asking her if she'd like to touch my cock or masturbate me. But I was so aroused that I knew I'd ejaculate the moment she touched me. I just wanted to put on a good show for her and extend it as long as I could. I slowed down to prolong the show, yet only after a couple of minutes I felt myself going over the edge.

I fondled my balls in one hand and gave my cock firm strokes with the other as I prepared to climax. To add to the eroticism and draw her attention, I moaned and said, "Oh mama! It's coming!"

She leaned forward slightly and placed her hand on my lower back, just above my butt and caressed it. I went over the edge and grunted. It was such massive climax that the first few spurts hit the floor almost seven feet away.

She gasped and said, "Oh Nikky!"

She kept caressing me, almost encouraging me to unload it all. I kept moaning 'mama' throughout my orgasm. Completely spent, I flopped down on the sofa next to her.

Mama caressed my thigh as I leaned back and relaxed. She got up, I wrapped the towel around my waist. She tidied up the sofa, got the coffee mugs and started to leave.

We looked at each other and smiled. "Love you, mama," I said and she replied, "Love you too. Sleep well."

***

"I don't think she's quite ready yet," I said to Ananya on the phone.

I had told her about the incident of the previous night and had pointed out mama's hesitation.

"Don't be hasty. Give her time. You may be dreaming about this for the last ten years, but for her it's just a couple of months," Ananya said.

Lata added, "Remember her orthodox upbringing, Nikhil. She might have come a long way, opening up and enjoying her sexuality. But her regressive past will always be at odds with her new found pleasures. And now, she's in incestuous love with her own son. That's a whole different set of conflicts right there."

I nodded. "I get that. But how will I know when she's ready?"

"She'll let you know when she's ready," Ananya said.

"What if she doesn't? She has always played a passive role in her marital life and especially her sex life, deferring to papa's wishes. I wonder even if she's ready, what if she expects me to initiate it?"