Wife's Incestuous Family Ritual Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come to me, Nikky," she urged, "I want you... inside me."

I nodded and knelt between her parted legs, getting into position. She looked at me intently as I rubbed the head of my cock over her pussy lips, making my glans slick with her fluids, readying to enter her. She squirmed at the touch. I got on top of her and placed my phallus at the entrance of her sacred womanhood. We looked into each other's eyes. There was a look of intense desire, passion and anticipation on her face. I pushed forward, slowly and gently. The swollen head of my cock parted her slick pussy lips. Her eyes rolled back and she tilted her head backwards. Mama and I moaned as my cock sank into her cunt.

Tears of joy and overwhelming emotions streamed from the corners of her eyes. Even I couldn't hold back my tears. Mama and I were joined, body and soul. I had finally returned back to the place of my genesis. This was heaven on Earth. I looked at the Ashoka tree and mentally thanked the Yakshini, hoping she'd sense my gratitude.

We embraced each other tightly, we kissed, we moaned, we cried. And we made sweet love. Mama moaned and groaned as she cried out my name, again and again. Her motherly pussy gripped my cock tightly, welcoming a part of herself back inside, after all these years, reluctant to let go.

The garden came alive with the moans and grunts of three passionate couples. Ananya had impaled herself on her father's manhood, ending her several months of abstinence since pregnancy. She moaned loudly as she rode Brij, his cock rekindling the fire in her pussy. On the other side of the tree, Ayush spooned into Lata from the back, feeding his shaft into her cunt, holding one of her legs aloft to open her up.

By divine intervention or due to the fact that we were all highly aroused, it didn't take long for the six of us to climax. Lata was the first to reach orgasm, crying out loudly as she did so. Mama's moans increased in volume and frequency as she arrived at the edge of her climax.

Ananya cried out as she climaxed, "Mama, the tree!"

Mama put both her hands on the trunk of the Ashoka tree as her orgasm hit her. Her pussy walls pulsated around my shaft sending me over the edge. I groaned loudly as I thrust into her one final time and came deep inside her, shooting jets after jets of my liquid love. Nearby, I heard Brij and Ayush groan and grunt as they too unloaded their essence into Ananya and Lata.

Mama shuddered and gasped. She twitched and quivered, her mouth open soundlessly and her eyes rolled back in her head. I saw Ananya and Lata having similar but slightly less dramatic reactions. The gentle breeze inside the garden turned into a sudden gust, blowing leaves and grass around. The sheets, on which we lay, fluttered about. The flames in the lanterns and oil lamps danced violently and burned brightly.

"Hold her, Nikhil. Embrace her tight and stay inside her," Brij said to me, his voice raised over the noise of the wind.

I followed his advice and hugged mama tightly, locking her shuddering legs behind my back. Her eyes were now open wide, pupils dilated as she stared up at the night sky as if seeing the universe itself. Then, she lost consciousness and slumped in my arms.

***

Mama opened her eyes as I carried her back into the house. Ananya and Brij walked ahead of us while Lata and Ayush were behind us. We had all dressed back up in our white garments. I had draped mama in her white sheet as I carried her in my arms.

"What's happening?" she asked.

"You were unconscious, mama. I am taking you back inside."

"Unconscious? I don't remember," she said, confused. Then her eyes widened and she gasped. "I felt... her!" she said.

I nodded. "Ananya said the first contact is usually the most intense. It's a completely new experience, more than the human mind can comprehend."

"How are you feeling, mama?" Ananya asked as we entered the house.

"I am fine, my dear. Come here," mama said and pulled Ananya into a hug and kissed her forehead. She beckoned Lata as well. The three women embraced emotionally with a new sense of camaraderie and fellowship.

When they disengaged, mama said to Ananya, "Hope you don't mind, I want Nikhil to be with me tonight."

"Not at all, mama. He's yours, even more than he's mine," Ananya said, smiling.

We bid goodnight to others and went upstairs to the guestroom. Mama stopped at the first-floor landing looking out towards Ashok Vatika. I hugged her from behind. Standing there, we smiled, kissed and caressed. A wonderful beginning to a new phase of our relationship. I picked up mama in my arms and carried her to bed where we made love, long into the night.

The End