Wife's Incestuous Family Ritual Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then you may have to take the lead. Don't coax her into doing something she's not comfortable with. Yet, take the next step and see if she follows. She may need some gentle push now and then to overcome her final mental block," Lata said.

I groaned with frustration. "Oh! This is so confusing."

"Patience, my love," Ananya said. "I think she might not open up in her own house, under her husband's roof. Why don't you take her with you, when you go to Mumbai? With just you and her in our apartment, she might feel more comfortable."

I had to go to Mumbai for couple of days of office work. It was also an opportunity to check on my apartment, which had been lying unused from the last few months. At the dinner table, I informed mama and papa about traveling to Mumbai and asked mama if she'd come with me to help out with some shopping. Her expression was unreadable but she agreed.

***

The first night in my Mumbai apartment, mama and I sat on the living room couch. We were watching TV after dinner. She wore her knee length, satin nightie. I was in my shorts and t-shirt. We sat cozily on the couch with mama leaning on my shoulder. Her left hand rested on my thigh, close to my crotch. True to Ananya's prediction, mama had been much more comfortable with me during the drive and in the apartment.

She pressed herself further into me and I put my arm around her. In the dim light of the room and the flickering light of the TV, I looked at her. She was the first true love of my life and she was in my arms. It felt like a dream. I looked at her beautiful face. I noticed she had cut and styled her hair. It was also dyed, probably with henna, giving her graying hairs a reddish-brown luster. She also wore her earrings and nose ring. She always looked more beautiful in her accessories, but had stopped wearing them in the last few years. I was happy that she was back to taking care of her outward appearance.

I was lost in thought, admiring her, I didn't realize she had been looking at me. She smiled and asked, "What is it?"

"You are so beautiful."

She blushed and said, "You always say that."

I caressed her cheek and tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear. She closed her eyes and raised her face, expectantly. I gazed at her beautiful face and gently caressed her lower lip with my thumb. I leaned in kissed her and our lips melted into each other.

We embraced each other tightly as we smooched. Mama felt much more relaxed and enthusiastic about the kiss than our last encounter back at my parents' home. Our wet lips glided smoothly as we continued kissing passionately. Her hands roamed on my back, over my t-shirt. With my left hand, I caressed her upper back and with my right hand fingers I caressed her nape, neck and earlobes.

I moved my hands on to her shoulders and moved the spaghetti straps of her nightie towards the sides where they hung on her upper arms. I caressed her exposed shoulders and chest and brought both my hands down to cup her nightie covered breasts. As I rubbed her erect nipples over the fabric, she moaned in my mouth. Her right hand came up to rest behind the back of my head, where she roamed her fingers through my hair. She kissed me with even more fire and passion.

My cock was hard as a rock by then and tenting my shorts. I very much wanted mama and I to progress forward in our physical intimacy. The fact that she had accepted my invitation and come to my house, knowing that we'd be alone, I was fairly certain she too wanted things to progress. But I had no idea what she had in mind or how much intimate was she willing to get with me.

We disengaged after the kiss. She looked at the tent in my shorts. I pulled her nightie, slowly, up towards her upper thighs. She had both her legs closed together. I caressed her exposed thighs as she looked at my fingers moving across her skin. I slid down the couch and knelt before her on the rug. I placed my hands on her knees and gently tried to push them apart to open her legs. She tensed and put her hands on top of mine, her body going rigid.

I caressed her exposed thigh and said, "It's ok, mama. It's alright. It's just me."

She relaxed and leaned back on the couch. Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath. I pushed her knees apart again and she opened her legs. I caressed her thighs, reassuring her and gently pushed her legs up onto the couch, folded at the knees. I gasped in wonder as her pussy came into view in all its glory.

It was a very emotional and spiritual moment for me, to finally gaze upon the place of my birth. This was something I had coveted since a long time. To see it unfold before my eyes, was surreal. Mama's pussy looked breathtakingly beautiful. Her pussy lips glistened with arousal. The pubic hair was short and looked recently trimmed, allowing the pussy to be prominently displayed. The scent of her arousal hit my nose and my nostrils flared, taking in the aroma. The sight and smell of it made my mouth water. This was a holy place for me, the place of my creation, and I wanted to worship it with my fingers, mouth, tongue and hopefully, my cock.

I looked up at mama. Her eyes were still closed and her face looked calm and relaxed. I placed a soft kiss on her inner thigh. Her breath quickened. I placed several kisses on her thighs and then, with trembling fingers, touched her pussy.

Mama gasped loudly and leaned further back into the couch. Her pussy was soaking wet as I explored it with my fingers, smearing her slippery juices around. She was trembling slightly, maybe due to nervousness.

Gripping her legs to calm her down, I said, soothingly "It's ok, mama. Just relax."

With her eyes still closed, she nodded. I realized my own fingers were cold with nervousness and anticipation. I rubbed my hands together. Placing my hands on either side of her hips, I nudged her forward. She lifted her butt off the couch and placed them back down closer to the edge of the couch, closer to my face.

I leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on her pussy. She moaned. I kissed it again and making my tongue flat, gave her vulva a long, slow lick. She moaned again. I took her pussy lips into my mouth and sucked on them gently. I caressed her inner thighs while licking her cunt with long broad swipes of my tongue. Every now and then, I slipped in a few quick flutters of the tongue. Her constant moans filled the room as I worshipped at her sacred altar.

I pulled back and looked at her vulva. Her labia glistened with a mixture of my saliva and her fluids. Using both hands on either side of her pussy, I gently parted her labial lips to glimpse the treasure within. Her pink inner flesh came into view, wet and glistening with her arousal. Her engorged clit lay mostly hidden within the clitoral hood, peaking out slightly, almost eagerly.

I looked up to see mama had finally opened her eyes and was looking at me, expressions of passion and desire clear on her face. Our eyes met. I caressed her pussy with my fingers again, watching her reaction.

"Feels good?" I asked. She nodded, silently.

I brought my index finger to my mouth and sucked on it, while maintaining eye contact with her. I licked her juices off my finger tip and made my finger wet with saliva till the knuckle. As mama watched, I slowly pushed my finger inside her pussy. Her eyes rolled back in pleasure. She closed her eyes and moaned again. I leaned in and kissed her clitoral hood, sealing my lips over it. Her hand came down to caress my hair and pushed my head further into her pussy. I licked and sucked her clit as my finger moved in and out of her.

I fluttered my tongue vigorously on her clit. Copious amounts of saliva oozed out of my tongue, drenching her labia. I sensed her getting tensed and her entire body went stiff. Her moans stopped. It felt like she almost stopped breathing for a few seconds, like a calm before the storm. Then like a sudden cloudburst, orgasm hit her. Her body shuddered and twitched. Her pussy walls tightened around my finger. She heaved and exhaled, moaning and grunting loudly. She slumped on to the couch. I moved my face away from her sensitive clit but kept my finger buried in her pussy. As she came down from her orgasmic heights, I removed my finger from her cunt and sat next to her on the couch.

Mama hugged me tightly and kissed my lips. She then looked down at the tent in my shorts. The tip of the tent was soaked with my pre-cum. As she looked on, I put my fingers into the waist band of my shorts and slid them down, finally freeing my erection. She looked at my throbbing hard cock which bobbed slightly with my heartbeat.

"Would you like to touch it?" I asked. She nodded. Her hand moved forward and tentatively touched my cock. My heartbeat quickened as I saw her fingers curl around my erection and grip it. She gave my cock a gentle squeeze and looked at me. A drop of pre-cum oozed from the slit.

"I want to pleasure you," she said. I nodded.

She slowly moved her hand up and down my erection. She smiled nervously and said, "I have never done this before. Is this the right way?"

"Let me guide you," I said.

With my instructions, mama pulled my foreskin down exposing the swollen cock head. Another dollop of pre-cum oozed out from the slit. She smeared it all over the cock head. Her touch was soft and gentle and her hands felt good. I sighed and relaxed on the couch. With further instructions from me, she gripped the base of my cock with her right hand, fondling my balls with her fingers. With her left hand, she gripped the top of my cock and moved her thumb in small circles at the back of my cock head near the frenulum. Whenever a drop of pre-cum oozed, she collected the fluid on her thumb and applied it on the frenulum and continued rubbing.

"Oh mama! Feels so good," I moaned, encouraging her. She smiled, shyly and continued pleasuring me. Soon, pre-cum leaked freely from the slit, making her thumb more and more slippery. I moved my left hand onto her upper back and caressed the exposed skin. She leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth. I moaned at the sensation of her warn mouth and wet tongue on my glans. As per Ananya and Lata, my 6.7" cock was thicker than average. I looked down to see mama's lips stretched around my thick shaft; struggling with it. She pleasured me with her tongue for a while and took me out of her mouth, continuing with her fingers.

"Faster, mama. I am getting close," I urged her.

She complied, increasing her pace. I stretched out my legs and my toes twitched as I went over the edge.

"Oh mama!" I grunted as I erupted. Cum shot out of my cock into the air and landed back on my chest. My eyes clenched shut in pleasure as orgasm hit me hard. I heard her gasp as I spurted few more times onto my chest and tummy, soaking my t-shirt. She stayed with my cock, slowly squeezing out every last drop as I slumped back onto the couch.

Mama leaned back on the couch next to me. I took off my t-shirt, wiped my cock with it and threw it on the floor. I was completely naked now. She snuggled up to me and kissed my cheek.

Looking into my eyes intently, she said, "I want to be yours, Nikky. I want us to make love under the Ashoka tree."

***

Brij, Ayush and I waited in the patio of the farmhouse. It was around nine o'clock on a beautiful Saturday evening. All three of us wore pristine white sheets wrapped around our naked bodies. I had butterflies in my stomach; I was going to perform the sacred incestuous ritual with my mother.

Mama and I had arrived at the estate that morning. Ananya and Lata were already aware of mama's wish. They had informed Brij and Ayush as well. We all decided to do this together, three couples -- Brij & Ananya, Lata & Ayush, I & mama. It'd be Ananya's first ritual post childbirth and she was excited to get back to it.

Early in the evening, Ananya and Lata had taken mama into the master bedroom to prepare for the night. Ayush had informed me about the preparations I needed to make; namely grooming myself, shaving off my pubic hairs and bathing thoroughly with application of a herbal paste of neem, sandalwood, turmeric and basil. The holy aspect of the ritual was always taken seriously by Ananya's family and cleanliness was of paramount importance before any sacred ritual.

As we waited in the patio for the women to come downstairs, Brij prepared three baskets with items and accessories for the ritual. He handed me and Ayush, one basket each, then proceeded to light three oil lanterns. I adjusted the sheet around my body to prevent it from slipping away and tightened it looking at the way Brij and Ayush wore theirs.

There were some sounds from upstairs as the three women finally descended the stairs. All three looked lovely and extremely sensual, wrapped in white sheets over their naked bodies. My eyes were drawn towards mama who looked like a divine beauty. The women took their place next to their respective men, holding a lantern each. Hand in hand, we strode forward in the night towards Ashok Vatika.

I looked at mama walking beside me and squeezed her hand, my heart fluttering in anticipation of the ritual. She smiled at me and squeezed it back in acknowledgement, her eyes twinkling in excitement. The light from the lanterns lit the way ahead. The entire estate had lamp posts at strategic places for illumination but the sacred garden had been purposefully kept in the dark for privacy.

The six of us entered the garden and made our way to the Ashoka tree at the center. We set down our lanterns and baskets at the base of the tree. As novices, I and mama looked at the others for guidance.

"Would you like to officiate the initiation?" Lata asked.

Ananya nodded her acceptance. She said to me and mama, "Just watch and follow us. I'll guide you through the ritual."

The three couples stood under the tree slightly apart from each other. My wife and her father stood closer to me and mama. My mother-in-law and brother-in-law stood further away.

"First, we light the oil lamp and the incense sticks," Ananya said. "The light from the oil lamp symbolizes the banishment of evil and darkness, as well as provide us with illumination. The incense sticks provide fragrance and a pleasing environment."

Brij and Ayush opened their baskets. I followed them, opening mine and took out the required items. Lighting the lamp and the sticks, I placed them at the base of the tree, just as the other men did.

"Next, we chant the hymns and mantras to lift ourselves to a higher, blissful state of consciousness. Please sit down. Ladies will ring the prayer bell," she said.

The six of us sat down on the soft grass at the base of the Ashoka tree. Lata, Ananya and mama all took out the prayer bell from their own baskets. Ananya chanted a series of mantras in a sonorous voice, pronouncing each of the Sanskrit words clearly. The rest of us repeated after her, with the women ringing the prayer bells at appropriate pauses. Ananya and her family recited the hymns easily. Mama, familiar with the Sanskrit words, kept pace with them, while I fumbled most of the words.

"Now we sanctify the ritual ground," Ananya said.

We all got up. Following the others, mama and I circumambulated the Ashoka tree, sprinkling holy Ganga water around the base, symbolically sanctifying the ritual grounds. After completing the circle, we genuflected before the sacred tree and to the celestial spirit within.

"It's time to bare our bodies and our souls to the divine Yakshini," Ananya said.

She and her family removed their white garments; the four of them standing proudly with their beautiful naked bodies on display. I was already intimately aware of Ananya's and her mother's nudity. I had seen Ayush and his father naked before, from a distance, but never this close. I couldn't help but briefly glance at their cocks, mentally comparing them to mine. I had heard that theirs were a smidge longer than mine, even though Ananya and Lata loved my girth.

I hesitated slightly to undress. Surprisingly, mama didn't. With much grace and slight flourish, she pulled the white sheet off her body, standing completely nude under the tree. My heart fluttered as I gazed upon her naked body. My eyes were drawn to her lovely breasts. The breasts I had suckled during infancy. The breasts that had nourished me. After experiencing Ananya's 34D and Lata's 38C twin beauties, mama's looked somewhere in between in size. It looked even more beautiful to me with it's lovely round shape and natural curves. Erect brown nipples jutted proudly, showing signs of arousal.

Ananya coughed meaningfully breaking my reverie. She looked at me with a sly smile. I blushed and started to undress, then stood next to mama, naked.

"Now, the partners will cleanse each other with the holy water," Ananya said.

Following Brij and Ayush's cue, I knelt beside mama. My eyes lingered on her smooth, shaved vulva with her pussy lips prominently on display. I sniffed involuntarily, the scent of her arousal hitting my nostrils. I dipped my fingers in the bowl of holy water and dabbed her pussy, cleansing her vulva symbolically. I saw Brij cleansing his daughter's pussy as did Ayush to his mother. I could feel mama was already wet and slippery. She gasped softly at the touch of my fingers. Ananya likewise was enjoying her father's touch. Ayush had gone further, cleansing the interior of his mother's pussy. Lata moaned slightly as her son's finger wriggled inside her cunt.

After the women had been cleansed thoroughly, it was the men's turn. Mama knelt beside me. The anticipation of her touch already had me semi-erect. She looked at the experienced women. Following their actions, she dribbled few drops of holy water on my rapidly hardening cock and caressed it gently. She smeared the water all over my manhood, fondling me till I had a rock hard erection. Taking a red, ceremonial thread from the basket, she tied it snugly around my penis and scrotum. Beside us, Ananya gave her father's erection a light peck on the tip, while Lata gave a few licks to her son's glans. Mama blushed at the sight. She just gave my erection, one final caress and stood up next to me.

Picking three spots, slightly away from each other, under the base of the Ashoka tree, we spread the white sheets on the soft grass. Each couple lay down on their makeshift bed. Under the night sky, under the moon and the stars, under the branches, leaves and flowers of the Ashoka tree, I held my naked mother in my arms. She smelled of sandalwood and basil as she embraced me, our nude bodies rubbing against the skin.

Holding my hand and looking into my eyes, mama said, "Your papa is the only man I've ever been with. It was an arranged marriage. We met only once before the wedding. Basically, strangers on our wedding night. I was a virgin; scared and nervous. I had no choice but to follow the rules of the society. Do what was expected of me."

I nodded. She continued, "But tonight, I am here by my own choice. I've chosen to be yours... completely." She squeezed my hand, emphasizing the last word.

Mama kissed me passionately, her words of declaration seemingly breaking all her mental shackles. Her passion was fiery and desperate. She clung to me tightly, embracing me as if afraid of letting go. She had given herself to me. She may still be lawfully wedded to my father, but her body, heart and soul belonged to me. I was no longer just her son; I was now her lover, her 'man'.

"I love you, Nikky," she said, "Take me, please. Make me yours."

I kissed her with equal passion. I channeled all my love, lust and longing of her for the last ten years. Our tongues danced with each other as we couldn't get enough of each other's lips. Nearby, I heard Ananya moan; her father's head between her legs.

I found mama's right nipple and pinched it gently. Sliding down, I kissed around her areolas and took her erect bud in my mouth. She moaned and put her hand on my head, caressing my hair. Her hand snaked down to caress my balls. She gripped my erection and squeezed it gently, feeling it throb in her hand. I touched her pussy. It was soaking wet. She was ready.