Wife's Innocence is Wagered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a some time while I recover so I'm going to tell you what happened today. The girl who supposedly broke it off is in the bathroom cleaning up."

"Just like I said man. We never skipped a beat. My sperm was still swimming inside of her pussy when she agreed to meet. Shit, she wants to be friends which is just code for keeping me available for when she gets horny. She agreed to meet at the same coffee shop where we first met and where I offered her my table. When I saw her today, she wasn't dressed for a friend."

"We actually didn't even speak. I walked up to her and held my hand out expecting her to reach for me. She gave me a glaring look and simply walked out of the coffee shop leaving me standing there. I followed her to her car but she had already started it and was pulling out. She stopped and looked at me as if she was waiting so I jumped in my car to follow her. It didn't take very long to figure out where she was going. I followed her right to the hotel that I still had reserved. See, I didn't even have to convince her to fuck me again. She's addicted to being used like a whore and wants to be my little cum dumpster."

"I'm waiting for you my man. Hurry up and get here. The shower is still going so I'm going to join her. Then I'm going to get her all dirty again."

Wait a minute. Did Joe say coffee shop? Cassie said that she met a guy at a coffee shop where she goes to lunch. Oh my god! Those videos and pictures! Was he actually fucking my wife?!?

Looking at the pictures again I started getting sick. Was that my Cassie licking his and her own cum from that fuckers cock?

I called Cassie but it went right to voicemail. I tried about five times and the same thing.

"That son of a bitch!"

It took forty five minutes to get to the hotel. I found the tree and parked where I was told. Nice, nobody else was around. I had to hand it to Joey, he knew how to plan things. Fuck!! The parking spot was perfect. I could potentially see into several of the hotel windows. It was a peeping Toms dream spot.

I looked around but couldn't see into any of the rooms since most of them had the curtains closed. I felt like a creeper with the bino's but what choice did I have? I couldn't storm into the hotel demanding to know which room they were in. What if it wasn't Cassie? I would look like a fool either way. I could hear it from Cassie now. "How could you bet my virtue." Then she would fuck him behind my back just to teach me a lesson. Fuck this was driving me crazy!

There was movement in one of the windows, a curtain opening but nothing. Maybe I was being set up for a practical joke but it didn't feel like it.

Suddenly, on the second floor, a curtain opened to another room. The sheers remained closed but I could see some movement. The window was full sized with no patio wall blocking the inside of the room. One by one, the lights turned on but those damn sheers wouldn't let me see who the forms were. Suddenly the sheers opened but only for a moment. Joey, dressed only in a towel around his waist, looked right at me sitting in my car. Through the binoculars I could see his shit eating grin. As Joey closed the sheers again, I saw the woman walk into view. Dammit man, how was I going find out who this woman was if I couldn't see her?

Joey pulled the woman into a deep kiss. They made out for what seemed like 15 minutes before the woman dropped her towel to the floor. Joey took her tits into his hands and sucked on her nipples while his hands groped her ass. I could tell that her pussy was also being fingered by the way the woman was dropping her head back in pleasure. After a few more minutes and seemingly a pretty good orgasm, I could see Joey urge the girl to her knees. The woman didn't hesitate and pulled the towel off of Joey and threw it across the room.

I actually caught myself yelling at Joey. "Open the fucking curtains, you moron!! How am I supposed to see?" Then I remembered my suspicions. Was the woman who was currently bobbing her head on another man's cock, my beloved, Cassie? My question was about to be answered. Joey reached over and opened the sheers completely which seemed to bother the woman. She quickly got up and went to the other side of the room. Good job dumb ass! You scared her away.

It didn't take long before I saw another set of curtains open fully. I could see a King size bed but nobody was on it. Suddenly I saw Joey jump onto the bed, his cock flopping grossly onto his stomach. The woman came into view but her back was to me. I knew that ass. Joey seemed to be trying to convince her to join him. Eventually, she climbed onto the bed and went at it with her mouth. Joey only let this go on for a few short minutes since he had more in mind for me to see. Joey pulled her onto him and maneuvered his cock to where it was sticking up between her ass cheeks, hiding her pussy from my view. Damn his cock was huge. The woman closed her legs around the cock and I could tell that Joey was thrusting as well as he could so her pussy was rubbing against it.

Finally, the woman knelt to the side of Joey and suddenly I saw her as she looked out the window. "NOOOOO!!!! Holy Fucking Hell!! Cassie!" She had the look of lust and fear on her face as she continued to stroke his cock with both of her hands. Joey handed her a tube of something and eventually, Cassie took it... "Don't do it, Cassie..Please..."

I sat there in shock but I couldn't put the binoculars down. I watched as my wife, opened the bottle and squeezed the lube into her hand. She tossed it to the side and started stroking Joey's cock again. Slowly but surely, Cassie pulled herself to her knees, right beside Joey's naked body and straddled his legs. I was terrified that she was going to mount him but she instead, decided to glide her pussy up and down on the lubed cock. That must have felt A...Mazing. I could actually see Joeys balls and the wet shaft as my wife, the love of my life, slid her married pussy onto the man's cock who I hated with a passion.

The bino's were so strong that I could actually see my bride's pussy lips spread and wrap themselves halfway around the hard shaft. Each time she went forward, I could imagine Joey's bulbous head rubbing against the very top, just touching her clitoris, sending waves of pleasure through her, making her loose control even more than I expect she already had. Cassie then lied down on Joey's body, trapping his cock between them.

They just lied there, barely moving for what seemed like the longest time. I was getting extremely jealous now, as if seeing my own wife sliding her pussy on a man's cock or sucking his hard shaft wasn't enough. No, this was different, it was intimate. I couldn't see much at the other end but I could see my wife's head moving. No it hadn't ended, they were making out again. I was imagining how Cassie had her tongue inside of another man's mouth. You're going to pay for this, Joey!!

Finally, Joey's hands went to Cassie's ass which was looking right at me and spread her cheeks. Oh my god, I could see the glistening wetness between her legs, which was driving me insane. Joey was again maneuvering his cock from between their naked bodies. He now had it dangerously close to the entrance of her pussy again. The head of his cock was so big that it practically covered the entire entrance to her most intimate opening. He was pushing his still lubricated shaft against her pussy and after a few moments, she started undulating her hips, feeling the effects of having another man so intimately close to its ultimate goal.

The amount of time it was taking seemed odd. Why wasn't Joey just turning her over and plundering my wife's tender vagina? Suddenly, Cassie got up from the bed and walked out of my view. Was it over? Did Cassie finally come to her senses and start getting dressed? Was she getting ready to leave?

While my loving wife was gone, Joey came to the window and made a lewd and sexual act. He looked right at me and pretended to take his cock and shove it into an imaginary pussy. I wasn't amused. He then picked up his phone and quickly typed out a message. Ding. "Don't go anywhere, the grand finale is close at hand." At about that time, Cassie walked back into the room, still naked. As I watched, she approached Joey and dropped to her knees and took his cock into her mouth but only for a minute.

To my astonishment, Cassie, my Cassie, pushed my enemy back onto the bed. She then got on top of him again, fully prone. I could see that she made sure that the head of his cock was pressed right against her opening. As they continued their make out session, Cassie moved her hips back and forth as Joey spread her ass cheeks, undoubtedly so I could see what was coming.

I then saw Joey reach for the lube that had been tossed onto the bed. He opened it while reaching around my wife's hips and ass, dropped some lubricant onto his cock and right onto the opening of her pussy. He then tossed the bottle to the floor and unceremoniously flipped me off.

That fucking asshole! How could he do this, how could he think he would get away with it. Why wasn't I getting out of my car and rushing over to reclaim my wife and to kick Joe's ass. I'll tell you why, because I didn't want my wife to know that I, unknowingly, bet her virtue.

There I sat, humiliated that another man was taking advantage of my wife and I couldn't do anything about it. At that point, I brought the binoculars back up to my eyes. What I saw, turned my eyes red with rage. Cassie had raised up onto her arms as Joey spread her pussy lips apart. I could actually see his cock bend at the resistance right before Cassie's vagina gave way, allowing his cock head to pop inside and disappear.

He had done it, he had successfully violated my wife right in front of my eyes. Yes I realize that they had been fucking before I even got there but this was the first time it was confirmed. I'm positive that Cassie was so far gone that he could have done anything to her and she would have been a willing participant. Joey pulled his legs up so he could continue to push into her. Even though they had already fucked, she was still a tight fit.

Eventually she had half of another man's cock buried inside of her pussy and it took several more minutes but they finally did it. I watched as Joey made a show of bottoming out inside of my wife. His balls were now pressed firmly against her widely spread pussy lips.

Suddenly, he took hold of Cassie's ass and started thrusting into her soaked vagina like an engine's piston. I looked through he binoculars and his cock looked like a blur, ramming into her so hard that her whole body shook. Then I saw something that I had never experienced from my wife and something I will never forget. I could actually see fluid running down Joe's cock from my wife's pussy, soaking his balls that were slapping against her ass on every thrust. The fluid seemed to be gushing out of my wife's cunt.

Joey slowed down so Cassie could regain her posture and hopefully her mental capacity. They almost stopped and seemed to move slowly. Their hips barely moving as they kissed and he caressed every inch of my wife's body Joey knew that I was watching and wanted me to suffer as he took my wife's body and soul and wanted me to watch as my wife gave herself to him. He wanted me to see how wet he was making my bride. I could only imagine the sloshing sound that her pussy was making as I watched it enter and exit her vagina. He was doing exactly what he told me he was going to do. He was rearranging my wife's insides to fit his cock instead of mine.

After several very intimate minutes, Cassie leaned up again and started to quicken the rotation of her hips, moving them in every position for maximum penetration and stimulation. If the cock was hurting her or if she felt at all uncomfortable, she didn't show it. The slow easy sex from moments before was now ramping up to be more and more physical.

Joey was done toying around. He tossed her off and had her lie on her back. He then looked out the window one more time before climbing between the love of my life's thighs and with one easy push was balls deep inside of her once again. There was no more tenderness or sweetness. They were now fucking hard and with purpose.

They fucked like this for several mind numbing minutes before Joey jumped up again and turned Cassie to the window. He then mounted my bride and shoved into her yet again, this time from behind, pounding and thrusting against her cushioned, well defined ass. Cassie and I had fucked hard before but this was at another level. His thrusts pushed Cassie further and further until her arms were actually on the floor as she tried not to fall. Cassie's face looked as if she was in another world as orgasm after orgasm racked her nubile body. I couldn't hear her but could tell that she was moaning and screaming for him to fuck her. If they had neighbors anywhere around them, they most certainly could hear her moans and screams of pleasure and more than likely the slapping of their loins.

I was so distraught that I climbed out of my car and leaned against it with the door still open. I still don't know why I continued to watch my wife being violated by this bastard. I was hatching a plan to get even but couldn't steer my eyes away from the debauchery. There was no way that I was going to sit back and be treated like a humiliated and beaten cuckold. That will NOT happen. Not in my lifetime.

They had changed positions a few more times but I was cooked. All I could do was stand there and watch as he destroyed my wife's innocence. After pounding her doggie, he stood and pulled her up against him and shoved into her again. Then he spooned her and laid into her hard. For another twenty minutes, Joey seemed to move my wife like a marionette. Each position they got into, the harder and more violent the fucking got. I had stopped watching through the glasses and just stared as my wife was taken and used. What I didn't see and was too numb to realize was that my wife was done fucking back. It was only Joey fucking into my wife as if it was a revenge fuck.

All that mattered to him was that I could see his cock violating my wife's stretched pussy. How was it ever going to be the same again.

The last position they got into, he had Cassie stand up as he pushed her against the very window that I was looking into. He spread her legs and shoved into her again. By now, Cassie looked numb and seemed as if she was no longer enjoying the pounding that she was taking which of course even made me more pissed. The way Joey was going, he had obviously taken one of those blue pills and was making sure he got his money's worth.

The binoculars to my eyes again, what I saw will always be burned into my mind. I could see his sperm running down Cassie's inner thighs. He had cum so much inside of her body that on each thrust, I could swear that I could see fluid splashing from her loins. He got an intense look on his face until suddenly he went stiff, grinding his loins into her as he jerked and spasmed as he emptied his balls as deep as he could for the last time of the night. If the sight of her wet thighs wasn't enough, the view of him pulling out was. I could see it all running out of her, some of it dripping to the floor below them.

I wondered if this was the first time that they went bareback. That answer all came clear as I remembered how wet Cassie had been when she would demand that I fuck her. I didn't know it at the time but she wanted me to reclaim her each time that Joey had fucked her during the last few weeks. It made her feel less dirty with her husband's sperm washing away the memory of what she had done and couldn't stop doing. Her guilt was tearing her up but it was as if she had become addicted to the attention of another man. A man who was hell bent on using my own wife to destroy me.

What was I going to say to Cassie? I decided I had to talk to her so she knew the whole truth, consequences be dammed. I certainly didn't trust the bastard Joey to not tell her. I figured I should be the first since, I was the one that made the idiotic wager.

I didn't know if they were done or not and I no longer cared. I got in my car and drove home like a zombi. At the time, I didn't care if Cassie came home or not. I went upstairs and took a shower as if nothing had happened. I still wondered if Cassie was on her way home or if she was on her knees again trying to coax one more load down her throat. When I got out, I dressed for bed and was ready to turn the light off when I heard a noise. Cassie had pulled into the garage and what I heard was the door slamming shut as she ran into the house. I heard her as she ran up the stairs and almost slammed into me. She had obviously not taken the time to clean herself up or to shower. I could smell the sex on her and she looked as if she had just been in a wrestling match, which I guess she had.

We stared into each other's eyes and she knew instantly that I had really seen her act like a total slut for another man.

Cassie spoke first.

"I was at the window sill, the one that you watched me through. I saw a car like yours pull out and when I saw the dent in the door, I knew that it was you. The bastard then told me everything on how he tricked and used me! How could you make a bet with that asshole? Did you know he picked me? Don't answer that, he told me that it was all a set up. He also told me that you had no clue that he was seducing me. I'm so ashamed of myself, I'm humiliated. How could I possibly fall for his bullshit and do this to us?" Then she broke down and started crying like she had never cried before.

"Go take a shower and get cleaned up," was all I said as I turned and walked away. Cassie stood there with her mouth open and tears streaming down her face but was smart enough to do as I demanded. Twenty minutes later she came downstairs wearing her robe. She looked like the woman I remembered, even her hair had been washed to clean away the memory. She came into the kitchen where I was sitting, drinking a cup of coffee. I figured this was going to be a long night.

As I just sat there in silence, Cassie got herself a coffee and sat at the table opposite of me. We didn't say a word for the longest time until she finally broke the silence.

"I am so sorry."

"He's going to pay for this," I said.

"Don't bother, he's probably still on the floor in pain."

"Why, what did you do?"

"He bragged about how he manipulated me and you and I lost it. I did what you taught me in self defense. I punched him in the throat and kicked him in his balls so hard that I'm pretty sure he won't be using his dick for a long time."

"I think I broke it."

"What?"

"His nose. Before he fell, I punched him again with the palm of my hand and I think I broke his nose. There was so much blood that I'm pretty sure I broke it."

I stood up to walk to the sink and Cassie followed. She didn't see me smile at the thought that Joey got beat up by a girl. She then got in front of me, put her arms around my waist, put her head on my chest and started crying harder than I had ever seen her cry.

"I am so sorry. There is no reason for you to forgive me. But please believe me, I...am SO sorry...I can't begin to explain my actions."

It was hard seeing my wife cry so hard that my shirt was getting soaked from the tears. My heart was breaking but I didn't know what to do. Cassie answered it for me. "Please hold me, please. I feel so humiliated and I need you. I'm so sorry. I can't live without you." Then she started to cry even harder.

Cassie's side of the story.

"Please, just let me tell you everything, I beg you, please. Just remember that I really do love you even more now than ever. I don't know how you could even believe me but its true."