Wife's Innocence is Wagered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaraSweet
KaraSweet
684 Followers

"Hey man, I don't want any trouble. Your wife made your point for you." He then looked at the envelope on his windshield and asked, "What's this?"

"You forgot to collect on the bet, there's $1000 in there just like we agreed on, you won fair and square. Now take it before I change my mind."

"I don't want your money, man. I just want to forget this ever happened."

"I always pay my debts."

With that, I got into my car and drove the long way home. It was still early and didn't want to interrupt what was currently going on at home where Cassie was blindfolded and tied to the bed, spread eagle with Dirk's oversized cock forcing it's way deeper inside my wife's willing pussy.

After all of the talking, we discovered that Cassie really did have a kink. I couldn't bring myself to do what she needed but I wanted her to be satisfied along with being safe. With a lot of embarrassing inquiries I found a solution. It took Cassie awhile to be convinced that I wanted her to be fully satisfied and she finally agreed to an arrangement.

I got home and Dirk, my new friend and Cassie's new friend with benefits was just getting into his car. He gave me a smile and a thumbs up while he pulled away. When I got into the house I went up to the bedroom. The sheets looked like they just hosted a pretty good wrestling match and had a few soaked spots where a towel should have been used. I was still getting used to this but was reaping the benefits from Cassies new sexual awakening. I went into the bathroom where Cassie was just stepping out of the shower. "Oh hi, sorry, Dirk's session went a little long today and we got a little...intense," she said with a wink.

I tried kissing her but she pulled away. "I haven't brushed yet and I don't want you to taste him."

"Oh, so he fed my little cum whore did he?"

"Mmmm, yes he did, in more ways than one. God I came so hard on his cock before he finally shot inside of me. I just can't get enough of feeling him surge when he cums. He was wanting me to ask, he said that my ass is way too fine to be left alone and he was wondering if he could maybe start out slow and work his way...Well, into it? I told him no, that my ass has always been off limits. But hey, I was wondering if maybe you were ready to take my virginity back there?"

"Hmmm. If you think you're ready I would be honored to take your last virginity then maybe Dirk can partake sometime."

"NO WAY. He's way to big for that. Besides, you've been wanting it forever and I figured that my ass could be for you exclusively."

"Tell you what, let's have dinner and we can talk about it."

Cassie put her arms around me and said, "How about we go to the bedroom while I'm still so turned on that I won't back out and then we have dinner? Oh and while you're fucking me in the ass, I'll tell you about the friend that Dirk told me about while I was sucking his big cock."

"Wait, what??...ok, Deal."

KaraSweet
KaraSweet
684 Followers