Wife's Innocence is Wagered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cass was giving me head one night and I was getting awfully close to spoiling Cassie's beautiful mouth with something she had never tasted before, at least to my knowledge. I warned her that I was going to cum but she just moaned and sucked me even harder. I warned her again and tried to push her away because I knew she hated the idea of cum in her mouth. My urgent announcement seemed to make her even more committed to taking what I had to give her for the first time ever. When I exploded, she moaned and swallowed every rope of cum I shot into her mouth.

Want to know what I barely noticed? She didn't even gag, as if she had gained plenty of experience in swallowing a man's sperm!!

The next day, Joey showed up at my office door with a smug smile on his face. "Dude. Remember how I told you about how the innocent housewives are the ones I love to fuck because they never see it coming? Well, this housewife is a great kisser with the hardest nipples I've ever sucked and her pussy almost squeezed my dick off. I had a hard time getting inside of her but fortunately, her pussy is like hot butter and I finally slid right in all the way to the hilt. Damn if her pussy isn't like fine silk...". Sound familiar?

"What? Are you telling me that in only a few weeks that you are fucking another man's wife? Ha! You still have to prove it before I believe it."

"Like I said, there won't be any doubt as to who she is. Damn though, she's turning out to be a dream cock sucker and cum swallower. We made out only a few days after we met and it only took a few more days before I had the scent of her pussy on my fingers for the rest of the day. Man, the first time I ate that cunt she ended up almost drowning me with her juices. She soaked the back seat of my car so I convinced her to let me get a hotel. As soon as she said yes to the hotel, I knew that her hot little cunt was going to be wrapped around my cock milking me and begging me to drain my balls inside of her. Damn she was hot for it and never once asked if I had a condom."

I really didn't want to hear the details but couldn't help to be a little envious when he told me that the woman had a terrific ass and that he might have to tap it after he fucks her into submission for a while longer. I thought Joey was full of shit and I told him so.

"Are you sure you want to continue with the bet? The amount of times I'm going to be fucking this chick is worth ten times what my winnings are. I have to thank you for making the bet even though I don't want your money. How about we call it even. You keep your money and I keep convincing this chick how much of a cheating whore she wants to be."

At the time, I didn't know why he was so "concerned" about the bet. If he won, he got some well deserved pussy, even if that pussy belonged to another man. If I won, I was out some money. All I was really concerned about was having to listen to him brag about it.

"Nah man. Let's just keep the bet like it is. I still think you're full of shit and can't wait to hear that you couldn't do it."

"Have it your way my man. Just remember that I warned you. I'm going to be spending some quality time between that girl's legs."

I must be the most dense man on the planet! He did everything to tell me that he was banging my wife but it never crossed my mind that my own wife, Cassie, would be susceptible to seduction, especially his.

Cassie's libido had finally waned, or so I thought. It was more like her pussy was getting beat up by another man's cock to the point of making her pussy too sore to even fuck her own husband.

More and more I started hearing, "I just want to cuddle if you don't mind." She would give me those deer eyes and I would melt. The blowjobs did progress though. She was swallowing me every night. What was I going to do, complain? What I thought of but never asked was, "where did you suddenly learn how to suck cock and where did your lust to swallow come from." No, I didn't want to look a gift horse in the mouth and all that garbage.

Friday finally came and I wanted to poke a little more at Joey but dammit if he wasn't there yet again. Probably too ashamed to show his face. One of the guys again talked to me and said that Joey was out with that woman again. "He's been bragging about how he's been feeding his cum to the whore, his words, not mine, almost daily and that she can't get enough of his monster cock. Says she's a real cock sucker now. He told me that the woman's husband should thank him for opening her up to her potential."

"Yeah, whatever. I hope he didn't have to pay too much for her." This time when I said it, my confidence wasn't as high as it was before.

I always try to connect with Cassie when I'm out so I called her. The phone answered after several rings but all I heard was a muffled sound. She must be in a bad reception area, I thought. Of course there was no way of knowing that unbeknownst to Cassie, Joey had answered the phone. How was I supposed to know that what I heard was my own Cassie being throat fucked. I tried again but it went right to her voicemail. Instead of being concerned, I texted her and went on with the Friday night drinks. Like I said, I was dense.

I can now imagine that when I was done with my first drink, my Cassie had already been gulping down another man's load of cum. During my second drink, my Cassie had her pussy wrapped around another man's hard cock and his balls were being soaked with her pussy juices. By the time I was ready to finally leave, my Cassie had already arrived home after being royally fucked and used hard. Her pussy had been drenched by multiple loads of another man's sperm.

When I finally did get home, Cassie was cleaned up and waiting. She had on a little negligee that she hadn't worn for a few years and asked if I would like to skip dinner again and hit the bedroom.

The entire weekend was much of the same. Cassie sucked my cock and fucked me so much that I thought she was trying to collect on my life insurance policy. Her pussy must have been getting used to the new intruder. The biggest clue that she was cheating on me wasn't even the sex itself, it was her eyes. When she was soaking my loins with her juices, her eyes were closed. In fact her eyes had been closed a lot lately. Now I know why. It's because she was remembering what it was like to be fucked by another mans's cock.

The week from hell.

Joey had never made much effort to see me at my work place, why should he? This morning though, he was waiting for me.

"Hey buddy. I wanted to give you a little demonstration on that little wifey I've been banging. I got a video of her sucking me off. Dude, I kinda feel bad for this girl's husband. I guess she was never into sucking dick but she took to it like a duck to water. I hope her hubby has been enjoying my tutelage. Here, check this out."

Joey proudly opened his phone and started a video. I would be lying if I wasn't curious in a perverse way. I kinda wanted to see some live porn.

"I admit, I'm still surprised on how easy it was to get the slut on my dick. I kissed her once and she's been all over me since. I'm thinking she's got an old fashioned oral fetish too. She wasn't the best at first but with my encouragement, it didn't take long before she was slobbering all over me."

Joey then pushed the phone in front of me and what I saw, I admit was pretty hot. It was a woman in a car with her head in a guy's lap. Joey was telling the girl how good her mouth felt and tried pushing her head further down onto his cock but she kept pulling back.

"It's okay, babe. You'll get used it it. Trust me, your husband is going to love it when you can deep throat him. That's it, yeah, use your tongue. Don't worry, most girls can't take much in their mouths. You're doing fine."

Then I saw it. Holy hell! How did he expect this gal to get that log into her little throat? He was freaking huge! I wanted to see the girl's face but Joey had blocked it out so she wasn't recognizable. What I could see, was how stretched her mouth was when she took him in.

"Okay, I admit, that was pretty hot Joey. I can't say that I know her though. That was part of the deal, wasn't it?"

"Don't you worry. I want it be a surprise. This was just at the end of her first week. Only a week later she was riding my big cock all the way to her cervix. I'm not sure who fucked who honestly. She was pretty sore afterwards. Shit, she almost tore my dick off. I'm going to take off early today so I can go rearrange her insides some more and to shoot her cervix full of my sperm. Dude, I may have to use her as my little cum dumpster for when I need an easy lay. I'm not sure I'm going to get tired of fucking this one."

I almost forgot why I hated him and almost thanked him for reminding me.

I got home a little late so I was surprised that Cassie wasn't home. She pulled in just a few minutes later. I went in for the kiss but she ran by me saying that she had to use the restroom. I didn't think too much of it until I did get a chance to kiss her. She was in the bathroom for a long time, and that's saying a lot for a girl. She didn't only go to the restroom, she also brushed her teeth and took another shower.

We ended up not having sex that night either. Cramps or something. Yeah, cramps alright. More like her pussy needing another rest from the railing she had just taken. Joey must have been extra motivated this time.

Tuesday:

Again, Joey was waiting for me.

"I thought since you liked yesterday's video, you might like this one. Dude, she's really trying to take all of me. I doubt that she can do it but I sure like the effort." He was playing me. I didn't know it yet but these videos were taken over a week ago. He didn't want to show me the sex that he said they were having because of how much Cassie screamed when they fucked.

He then showed me yet another video of the same girl. This time it was in a hotel room. He was standing while the girl was on her knees against the bed. Joey kept egging her on, telling her "good girl" and how much she's progressed in the short time that she's been craving his cock.

"I'm going to push you girl. Try not to pull away." Joey put both hands on her head with his fingers holding onto her hair and literally started fucking the woman's mouth. I was shocked at how hard he fucked her face. I could hear her gag several times but when Joey would ask if she was okay, she would voice her affirmative. I didn't recognize the voice since she barely took the log out of her mouth to answer.

This time, Joey let me watch even more. "Check this out, she's a cum whore too."

"That's it babe, I'm just about there. You can take it all this time. Just hold it in your mouth and then swallow it all in one big gulp...Oh fuck yeah...keep it up....Here it cums. Oh, yeah, take it, slut!!"

All of a sudden he tensed with his hands on the woman's head and shoved her throat down onto his cock. I could have sworn that I saw her throat swell from his cock entering her esophagus. The woman gagged but didn't pull off until several moments later. He must have shot a huge load into her mouth because of the way she gurgled as he filled her throat.

"Fuck babe. That's it, take it all. Oh yeah, you did it. Now take your mouth off and show me all of the cum in your mouth." The woman did as he said and through the video masking, I could see her open her mouth to show him his sperm.

"Oh yeah, that's so hot. That's not as much as last time, I must have shot most of it right into your stomach." Now swallow the rest. She closed her mouth and swallowed what she had left. The video cut off and I admit, it turned me on seeing her submit to such a huge cock.

"This married little whore is getting so good at gobbling my dick, man. She's been amazingly accommodating. I thought for sure she would give me more of a challenge. She's still getting used to the size of my cock but she's been a trooper. Every time when I finish inside of her she get's pretty emotional. Not sure if she's feeling the guilt of cheating on her man or just loving having another man dumping his load into her."

That night, Cassie was actually home when I got there. "Well hello there sexy," she said. Cassie attacked me and told me to take her to bed and fuck her. Being the dutiful husband I was, I did. She told me to go slow this time which again was odd. Even when we made love, she usually liked it hard. Her pussy was wet and my cock slid into her easily.

Wednesday morning:

I got another visit from good ole Joey. This was becoming a habit that I hated yet, yearned for. I couldn't wait to see what his new slut did for him. Joey didn't disappoint. This time he and the supposed wife were in a dressing room instead of the front seat of his car or a hotel, what a gentleman. Joey held the phone as he pointed it at the mirror behind the woman who he was making out with. The video was again blurred but I could tell that her shirt was off along with her bra. After making out and being fingered for several minutes, she finally dropped to her knees. It almost looked as if she was desperate to get to his cock. Not long after, she eagerly drank his salty seed.

"That's not even the best part. I convinced her to take half of the day off of work so I could pick her up to take her out. That's how we got to the dressing room. I always wanted to do that. Man, I have to tell you, when we got back to the hotel, she was hot and ready. She was finally able to take my cock without it hurting her. I've been sending her home pretty sore lately so she was pretty excited when I hit bottom with no issues."

"Check this out. I took her home just before her husband got in yesterday, thinking that it would just be a drop and run. I mean, what if someone saw me with her ya know? Anyways, she invited me in but just for a minute. When I got inside, she closed the door and attacked me. Oh my god that girl is a little cum whore! She dropped to her knees and sucked me off. I already dumped a few into her but I figured I could give her one more. She wanted one more in her stomach but I didn't let her this time. When she got me to blow, I pulled out and shot my load all over her face, in her hair and all over her tits. She didn't like that but I didn't care."

Okay, I may be a total idiot but sometimes I do get it. That afternoon I took some time at lunch to shoot home to check out a hunch. I walked to the clothes hamper and opened it. My heart was pounding as I searched for Cassie's clothes from the previous day. Dammit! They weren't there. In fact none of the clothes were. It seemed, my sweet wife had enough time yesterday to do a few loads of laundry.

What was I thinking? Was I really suspecting that my wife was actually the woman that Joey had been fucking? Remember that everything I'm telling you is after the fact and after Cassie had already fessed up.

There was no evidence to prove anything one way or the other. That night, Cassie was as hot as she had been for the past two weeks which made me feel like an idiot for suspecting her. She wouldn't do that to me, would she? No way. If she was having an affair, she would be shutting down sexually...Wouldn't she?

Thursday:

"Hey, Joey. Got another video for me?"

"Yeah man. I gotta tell you this first though. Thought you would like this since you don't believe me. In fact, you're going to love it. Her and I talked a lot yesterday after I fucked her for the second time. Damn. The last thing I want to do when I get with a woman is talk. Anyways, she thinks she's cutting me off. Says she's been hating herself for violating her wedding vows and all that garbage. Tells me how much she loves her husband and can't keep going. Her guilt is eating her up inside and blah, blah blah. You know the story. She says that I am so big that it makes sex with her husband uncomfortable because of how sore she has been. It's always funny that the chicks always call it off only after we fuck."

I started laughing so much that I couldn't even talk for a good five minutes. "You mean to tell me that she broke up with you?!?. That's hilarious. I knew it, you're full of shit. The month is coming to an end and now you can't produce what I need?"

"Hey, buddy, don't you worry, it happens every time. She'll have her legs wrapped around me again. They always come back for one more romp. Then another and another and well, you get it. Her brain is saying enough but her pussy will win."

"But hey, I promised you a video. Sorry man but I had to mute her out and pixelate it pretty good. She's a screamer. Not twenty minutes after she called it off and told me that it's over, I was balls deep. "Okay but this is the last time, she said." See what I mean, it's never over until I say so."

Joey opened his phone and the video was from a distance. They were on a bed doggie style. He held her arms by the wrist as he drove hard into her from behind. He then took her head and shoved her into the bed as he knelt up to practically pile driver the woman into the mattress. The fucking was brutal.

"Don't worry man, she loved it. I had her squirting her cunt juices all over the place before I dumped another load into her. She had already taken two loads so I was able to fuck her for quite awhile before she had to go back to her husband."

Friday, D'Day.

About an hour or so before the work day ended, Joey texted me. "Hey man, come to the Hilton hotel by the airport instead of going for drinks. As much as I enjoy fucking this whore while you sit there drinking, it's time that I show you what's up. There is a tree on the north side, it's the only one there. Park in the covered parking so you can see past the left of the tree. Bring a pair of binoculars and whatever you see tonight, you asked for it. Remember, it was your bet and you made the rules. I was supposed to seduce a woman who I had never met. Someone you knew and a woman who was innocent and had never cheated before. I knew you were setting me up to fail and I don't like to lose."

I then received a clear picture of a woman who was sitting on a cock. She was facing away from the camera in the reverse cowgirl position and was leaning forward. I almost didn't see how perfect her ass was while I looked at how much the woman's pussy was being grotesquely stretched by the thick cock that was buried inside of her.

Another few minutes went by and I received another picture. This time her pussy was barely gripping the crown of his cock. He had obviously just unloaded inside of the woman as I could see globs of sperm that had run down his shaft. Another one came right after with the woman's labia practically hugging the man's balls. I was sure he had pushed back into her to be sure that the remaining seed still inside of her was pushed against her cervix. Yet Another picture showed his cock lying on his stomach covered by their glistening juices. The pussy was right above and the cock had obviously just popped out of it. She was practically gaping and I could see a large gob of cum pooled just inside of her opening, getting ready to escape.

I was almost hyperventilating as I looked at the grotesque way the woman's pussy looked after being violated and soiled by the fucking that it had just received. I told everyone at work that I was skipping out early and was almost to my car when I got one last picture. It was the woman bent over the wet cock and I could only see the woman's tongue sliding up the shaft. Her tongue was licking the last remnants of their combined juices from the intruder that was just inside of her. The picture was so closely cropped that I still couldn't see who it was.

Then Joe continued, "The woman I'm fucking was an obvious choice and I think you already know who it is. The whore who I just dumped millions of my sperm into is a super sexy woman. Her tongue looks spectacular cleaning the mess we made, don't you think? Does she look familiar yet?