All Comments on 'Wife's Journey to Joy'

by fareeda

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Stupid stale indian cucko story

submitted by a Hindu writer with muslim name.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nah, this was written by a Brit or a Pakistani who thinks Indian men have no balls and the women are whores.

No true Indian man or woman would engage in such self-demeaning and dangerous behavior. India is a cauldron of STD's.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
I have to agree with @anon...

I have to agree with @anon...All this stories about Indian women seem to be written to make them all whores, all Indian husbands all wimps and cuckolds...So they must be written by enemies of India or people who have envy. That's why I say that all these stories should be written in Hindi language...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hey guys,

What part of "fiction" do you not understand? Why does race or politics or religion have to interfere with good old nasty porn?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good story

So much unpleasantness when the story is well written and much better than many on here. I don't believe all the stories on here are true, and I don't believe all the authors are truthful about themselves; why let that spoil a good story. Well done, and try to ignore the negative comments. I particularly appreciated the English which sounds Indian but is very grammatically correct.

PattyMarieIIPattyMarieIIabout 9 years ago
Good porn is good porn.

I'm often reluctant to read stories by Indians, due to the language difficulties. I happen to enjoy cuckold stories and have written a few myself. This one was good. The only thing that I would suggest is that we would have benefited from the author exploring Fareeda's mental anguish as she came to terms with her husbands desire for her to experience other men.

kinkydreams667kinkydreams667about 9 years ago
Hot Story

Fareeda,

You have great story telling skills with erotic details.

Please carry on.

Hugs,

Kinky

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

True love is wonderful i have and never would deny my gf now wife the pleasure of sex when another man has a clearly larger penis and seeing the look of lust and happiness on her face. I love when she is being truly fucked doggy style and is sucking me and fingering my ass at the same time my orgasms are so different and more intense. We have discussed our sex a lot openly and she knows that when i was at school i had anal sex with my friend and enjoyed it. She also had sex at school and has been with girls and enjoyed it as well. I love going down on her when she has been fucked and semen is inside her and she recently has found a guy who is also bisexual and she has asked me to make him hard before he fucks her and i have enjoyed both masturbating him and sucking his cock before he enters her and after he withdraws covered in both their juices. Last night she told me she would like to see our friend fucking me and i agreed id like that as well. I however want to be fucked the way i enjoyed it most with my friend at school dressed as a girl. We are currently purchasing items to fit me on the internet and soon with her help i will have a smooth body and dressed as a girl and have a man enjoy sex with me as my wife watches. I am looking forward to what i have been missing for quite a while being fucked in my ass and having a man fill me with his sperm and having my wife watch is too good to imagine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous