All Comments on 'Wife's Lover'

by Whoareyou169

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your story was okay but it would have benefited from an editor reading it first. Odd use of punctuation in places and some very odd use of words like "He found her tits. " Were they missing? Did she not have them in the usual place on her chest? The sex felt pretty rushed and abrupt. I feel like the story would have been way better if you took more time to go into to some details and set the mood.

i122i122about 2 years ago

Fun story but I don’t remember her having any orgasms?

patilliepatillieabout 2 years ago

What, you didnt get your turn? You mention a wheelchair, but yet you also mention you continued having sex wiht the wife. So why wouldnt you go second? The lack of equity is what makes this cuck, that you wouild accept that and your wife too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was a great story. It shows what a truly loving couple will go through for each other during trying times. Thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m sure there will be plenty of people hating on this story, but for no other reason than the wife gets another dick. Shame on them. This was was a nice story and it must have been very hot for the husband when his wife was on all four looking into his eyes when the other man slid inside of her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoyable for sure.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Needed to flesh out the characters as to the problem before going down this path

mudhentwomudhentwoabout 2 years ago

Wife watching is fun!

Bogey3Bogey3about 2 years ago

Great story. Looking forward to part 2

01JETMECH01JETMECHabout 2 years ago

Good story, but I wasn’t sure if you were still disabled or had gotten a little better. Still a good read.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

No characters in this cuck story worth fleshing out.

bare5747bare5747almost 2 years ago

Its great that you allowed your wife to be fucked by another man and then to get involved by kissing her and tasting his cock that was in her mouth while he was fucking her cunt good and hard. I had an ex that I found out she had cheated when I kissed her and tasted another man's cock in her mouth. I hated it at first but soon learned to love it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If the husband is crippled and unable to even have sex with his wife (oral or fingered) and they have an agreement than its their cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Terrible...the sex description was devoid of emotion and read like a dictionary. So borrring!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous