Wife's Lover Pt. 02

Story Info
Watching wife with her lover.
1.4k words
3.9
25.4k
24

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a conversation Kath and I had on the way home.

A little while ago, I suggested to her she should take a lover, since I was struggling more and more with illness.

At first, she just brushed it off. "Don't be silly," she'd say.

But there we were, driving home late at night after Kath and a man she had just met tonight, had sex--and I watched, as it happened right in front of me.

Did I feel upset, jealous of Mark fucking Kath tonight? As I have said before, I was envious a little, for sure. But as long as Kath was happy, and more importantly, satisfied; I was certainly happy. She definitely seemed to be that, by the look on her face.

We had lots of talking to do, and hopefully lots of fucking, too.

We arrived at home in the early hours of the morning, and headed straight up to our bedroom. I was desperate to tear Kath's clothes off and take advantage of her sexy body. I unzipped her dress, removed it, and ran my hands over her soft skin.

Only ninety minutes before, Mark had been running his hands all over her. Did this turn me on? Fuck, too right it did.

Was I feeling horny at the thought of fucking my wife soon after she'd been fucked by Mark and his big cock who had cum deep inside her? I was rock hard at the thought.

We climbed into bed after getting naked, and Kath sat on me slipping my cock up her. She definitely felt a bit different, as I slid into her far more easily than usual--that's for sure--but, she still felt fabulous. I looked down to see my cock, it was covered in our combined juices. Mine, Kath's and Mark's also. I flicked her nipples with my tongue, it which made them really hard and they poked out. It was hard to believe that a little while ago, Mark was kissing her breasts, too.

It didn't take me long to cum, and soon, Kath had another load of cum inside her. She, too, orgasmed as I ejaculated, leaving us both worn out. We lay down beside each other kissing and cuddling, talking about what had just happened this evening.

"What a night it's been," Kath said. "I love you so much... but I do love having Mark's cock inside me."

" I love you, too," I said.

"It was bloody great to watch, so happy you enjoyed it."

"How could I not enjoy it; Mark was quite handsome with a big cock."

We talked for a while, even about a repeat, which we were both keen on, before eventually falling asleep.

We both got on with our lives, but still recollection of that night came up frequently in conversation.

Mark texted Kath in next few days. She'd obviously given him her mobile number. He was really keen to spend another night with Kath.

Why wouldn't he be? She's got a fabulous body, great legs, big tits and a perfect, peachy, little ass.

Was he okay with Kath's husband watching? Of course he was.

The two of had been texting and arranging their next night in a couple of weeks. Kath eventually announced that she was going to see Mark again next Friday, if I wanted to come, too.

Of course, I did. Would she have gone if I didn't want to? Probably, but I didn't ask. I didn't need to. I was always up for it.

We agreed to meet in the bar where they first met. As we arrived before Mark, we got our drinks and found a table. Mark soon arrived and made his way over to us.

I shook his hand, and he gave Kath a kiss on the cheek. He was dressed very smartly. I could see why Kath fancied him when they first met. It looked like he was going on a date and trying to impress a woman.

Kath told me later that she was glad he'd made an effort, and if it was a date she would be happy.

And to be honest, she said he impressed me with his cock last time. Kath was definitely up for another night. After we had finished our drinks we headed for the motel again.

Once inside the motel room, the chemistry between Mark and Kath was quite obvious. They were very touchy-feely. It didn't take them long to start kissing and soon they were undressing each other. Both naked, they got on the bed.

"Sit on my face, Kath."

She proceeded to climb over and lower her pussy on his face.

"Turn around so you can suck me at same time."

Kath turned around. She could feel she was right over his face because she could feel his tongue in her pussy.

"That's wonderful," she told him.

Kath looked across to me and smiled. Then she leant forward to within inches of Mark's cock. Grabbing him with one hand, she again looked my way.

Opening her mouth, she wrapped her lips tightly around his cock and slid down his shaft, taking several inches in her mouth. All that time, she maintained eye contact with me. Fuck that was sexy.

There I was, sitting in the corner of the motel room, while on the bed, my wife was straddling a man's face, with his stiff cock filling her mouth--and me watching.

Kath was loving it, her bum was going up and down on Mark's face, and she was getting most of his cock in her mouth--all the time, looking at me.

I could tell that Mark was close to ejaculation, and so could Kath. Her mouth was going up and down faster on Mark's cock. I could see him tense up. Kath kept looking at me, as his throbbing cock filled her mouth with spunk. Kath took his cock out of her mouth. She opened her mouth so I could see all the cum, then swallowed it.

It was like watching real-life porn; she was acting like a real porn star.

Kath positioned herself on her knees facing me. She obviously wanted Mark to fuck her from behind. He got himself ready to fuck. He entered her, and got his cock all the way in. Kath was really wet after his tongue had been inside her. The look on her face told me he was in.

"Come over to the bed," she said. "I want to suck you. I've never had two cocks in me at the same time,"

Mark was fucking her hard, and Kath was loving it. I went over to, and got on the bed, laying down near her head. I could see Mark's balls in between her legs, as he fucked Kath. She undid my pants and pulled my cock out. My cock was rock hard and Kath took it all in her mouth. My cock wasn't as big as Mark's, and she sucked it right in. I was really turned on and knew it wouldn't be long before I also came in Kath's mouth.

Kath, too, was getting excited. She was close to an orgasm, for the first time from having a cock both in her mouth and her pussy.

I could see her tensing up, while Mark made sure his cock was going in as deep as he could, sensing Kath's imminent orgasm. All three of us were really loving it.

I could feel myself close to ejaculating in Kath's mouth, and this happened at the same time she was having her orgasm. What a feeling that was. Filling my wife's mouth with cum while she orgasmed getting fucked by a big cock. Mark continued banging Kath, and I just sat there watching her get well fucked. What a sight that was.

I could tell Mark was getting close, just by his body language. I thought any minute now, Kath is going to have the wonderful, warm feeling of his cock pulsating and his cum filling her warm and wet pussy.

He started to groan louder. It was obvious he was cumming. I kissed Kath. She tasted very sexy, as she probed her tongue in my mouth. Mark withdrew from Kath. She and him collapsed on the bed. I sat on the edge of it.

We started talking about what just happened.

"Did you like having two cocks in you, Kath?"

"God yes, I did," she replied.

Mark liked her reply. His mind was racing. Just a few months ago, he and his best mate had had a threesome with a sexy girl. He was now wondering if Kath would be up for another man's cock as well as his.

She quite clearly had enjoyed having two cocks, but one of them had been her husband's.

Would she contemplate having a threesome with him and his best mate? Well, he would have to text her a bit later to see what she thought.

_______________