All Comments on 'Wife's Lover Pt. 02'

by Whoareyou169

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserabout 2 years ago

WOW. I have long observed that Lit seems to have days when stories run in similar bunches and two stories into today it looks like excellent new writers may be the theme of the day. Word perfect and very credible. Just WOW.

Keep 'em coming. Same as the prior one, I will Follow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

blasé

tomb72tomb72about 2 years ago

I do hope you got to watch her with 2 other guys- and we get to hear all about it.

patilliepatillieabout 2 years ago

This story started with the premise that due to husband's physical disability, he was unable to satisfy his wife sexually. At least in his mind. Now he is getting rock hard and participating as if all is well. Confusing to say the least. Why have another dude involved if your junk works fine?

i122i122about 2 years ago

Sharing is caring I always say

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Time to make her an ex-wife before she brings home something you can't divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's a good start. Problems: The reader wonders what was the motivation to cheat. There seems to be almost no tension between husband and wife. The grammar is off in places, too. Niggling things but you'll get better with study and practice. Don't get discouraged. Keep writing.

Bogey3Bogey3about 2 years ago

Watching is so fun. I only got to do that twice but OMG so hot to see her go wild. Keep up the stories

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Odiouser lives for cuck day in LW. Unfortunately, that seems to be every day now.

bare5747bare5747almost 2 years ago

Its wonderful sharing your wife with another man and joining in once and a while. It's great to watch her get her get fucked while sitting back and jerking off watching them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous