Wife's Lover Pt. 03

Story Info
Wife has sex with two men.
2.4k words
3.92
15.4k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drove us home after one of our most exciting and sexually-adventurous nights ever.

I had just watched Kath get well and truly taken care of, and also having my cock sucked by her at the same time, swallowing my cum. She'd never had two cocks at the same time before.

We were both buzzing, and couldn't believe what had happened. Quite clearly, Kath loved having two hard cocks in her, and to be honest, I loved it, too.

Would I have loved it quite so much if I hadn't been part of it...? Probably.

I asked Kath on the way home, if she would have a threesome without me, with two other men.

"I'm not sure," she said. "Oh, would you want to watch, if I did?"

"Oh yes," I said.

Arriving home, we fell into bed. We spent some time talking about the evening, especially the time when Kath had two cocks in her, Mark's in her pussy, and mine in her mouth.

I ran my hands all over her soft skin, eventually falling asleep absolutely worn out. It was hard to believe that only a short time before, Mark had been caressing her body and fucking her.

Mark texted Kath a few days later. He was obviously still thinking about the night together, and really enjoyed it. During the course of their text conversation, he brought up the subject of the threesome.

Mark : That's the first time you have ever done it?

Kath : Definitely.

Mark : Would you try one without your husband

Kath : Not sure what my husband would think to that

Mark : My best mate and I had a threesome with a woman and she wasn't half as sexy as you. I know your husband is struggling. He might like to watch

Mark : Have a chat with him about it. We will look after you. You'll definitely like Chris. He seems to be a bit of a babe magnet

Mark texted me soon after.

Mark : hello. Just wanted to have a chat about Kath. Fabulous night the other week, Kath is so beautiful and sexy. Obviously I know you have difficulties with things. She was a bit worried about talking about it to you. But what do you think about asking my best mate along for a night?

Me : Let me just think about it for a while. I'm not sure if Kath would be happy with the arrangement. I'll chat with her. I'd like to come along as usual.

Me : It's her choice to be honest.

Mark : Chris is my best mate.

He told me they had done this before with another lady, and that she loved it. And he spoke of the last time we all met. Of how Kath loved having both himself and me in her at the same time, and he thought that she would love a night with Chris and himself. He went to say that she is unbelievably sexy, and he knew that I struggle and i could see that she loves you. He thought that to see her get well-and-truly sorted would be great for us both.

I took a moment to respond.

Me : So, Kath will get a good fucking then?

Mark : Oh yes, I can promise you that

My mind was racing at the thought of seeing Kath between two fit, well-hung men. I told Kath that Mark had texted me and what he thought, and I wondered what she thought on the subject.

"The choice is yours," I said to Kath.

She didn't comment, and just went quiet, but the seed was sown. She was definitely thinking about it.

She was as horny as fuck in the meantime; even though sex for us was difficult, she loved it. "Would you like to watch me take two big dicks at the same time?" She sucked my cock and proceeded to say, "I'm going to do this to Chris and Mark."

A few days later, Kath brought up Chris and Mark in our conversation. We talked about how she would feel going to bed with two fit men.

"Do you think you could handle them?"

"I definitely could,"

"Would you want to watch me doing all sorts of things with two hunks?"

"Absolutely, I would."

Kath made contact with Mark. First to tell him she'd like to spend a night with them. Then arranging the time and place.

We sorted out our meeting at our local bar, which was not to far from the motel where we would go, if Kath felt comfortable with them both. We knew she was okay with Mark, having spent time with him recently, he had already fucked her. Was Chris going to be okay? Only time would tell.

We were a bit late arriving at the bar. We spotted Mark sitting in the corner with another fella, obviously Chris. They had a bottle of wine, so we went and joined them.

The conversation flowed really easily, I could tell Kath fancied Chris; he was definitely her type, which was going to make the whole night a lot more fun. Mark was correct about describing Chris. He certainly had a way with the ladies, his whole demeanour and mannerisms made Kath feel at ease.

We spent an hour chatting getting to know each other. Kath kept getting closer to Chris, she definitely fancied him. During the conversation, she kept touching his legs. Normally I'd have gotten a bit jealous, but in a short time, she was going to be naked with these two, and they would have their dicks inside her.

We headed for the motel, where I collected the key and we all made our way to our room.

Once inside, we had a drink and I settled myself down in a comfy chair.

Chris was kissing Kath passionately, he was obviously turned on by the situation; I could see a lump in his trousers, which he pressed against Kath. Mark was behind her caressing her bum. He found the zipper on her dress and undid it. He pulled the dress off her shoulders, and it fell to the floor. Kath was standing there in her sexy lingerie; she looked bloody hot. Chris commented on how great she looked.

"Why don't you two get undressed?" Kath demurely asked.

They hardly needed an invitation!!! Minutes later, Chris and Mark were naked standing there either side of my wife.

What a sight that was.

Both men were rock hard. Chris was equally as big as Mark, but if anything, Kath later said a little bit more girth. They were all obviously feeling extremely horny.

Kath grabbed both their cocks. They felt really good and hard. Kath turned to face Mark, and kissed him. He was stroking her breasts, as Chris was now rubbing his cock against her bum. He unclasped her bra, exposing her tits. Mark licked her nipples. Kath was fucking loving it. Chris then pulled her knickers down. All she had left on, were some hold-up tights.

She was standing in between two men with hard cocks, all three of them enjoying each other's bodies. The three of them got into bed. Kath was laying between the two men. They were running their hands all over each other. Lying on her back, she beckoned Chris to put his cock in her mouth, which he did. She ran her tongue down Chris's cock licking his balls, too. Then, she opened her mouth willingly, as Chris slid his cock in her. Mark got in between her legs and licked her pussy. She had a cock in her mouth, and a tongue in her pussy.

"I want two cocks in me," Kath said. Kath got on her knees, getting ready to take two strange men's cocks.

With Kath on her knees, Chris went round in front of her, his cock pointing right at her face. Mark got between her legs and nudged his cock up against her pussy lips. Mark pushed his cock inside Kath. She opened her mouth and took all of Chris' cock his balls coming to rest on her chin.

She looked across at me and made eye contact.

There she was with a large cock in either end of her... what a fucking sight.

Chris started to fuck her mouth, sliding in and out, his cock had some lipstick right down his shaft which had come off her lips, being so tightly wrapped around him. At the same time, Mark was burying himself deep inside Kath.

She was loving it.

What a sight that was.

My wife. A cock in her mouth and another in her pussy. Both fucking her.

Mark was getting his cock inside her pussy, and at the same time, she was taking all of Chris' cock in her mouth. Mark withdrew his cock. I could see he was rock hard still and covered in their combined juices. He lay down on the bed beside Kath. Meanwhile, Chris had taken his cock out of Kath's mouth.

Mark said to Kath, "Come and sit on me."

She did just that, sliding down on him. He entered her easily this time. Kath moaned a little when he was all the way in.

I sat there thinking what was Chris going to do.

Kath loved having two cocks inside her. Mark was laying on the bed Kath climbed over him straddling his stiff cock. She reached down and grabbed him, guiding him into her. I could see it going into her. She was sitting upright so Chris got up and stood on the bed putting his cock back in Kath's mouth.

She took it willingly.

Mark was loving having his cock inside Kath. He was sucking her tits at the same time, making her nipples really hard.

The three of them carried on like this for a while.

Chris put his hands on the back of Kath's head. I could see he was close to cumming in her mouth. He started to moan louder; Kath dug her nails in his bum. He was obviously cumming in her mouth. Most of it stayed in her mouth, but some did seep out and run down her chin. He pulled his cock out still rock hard, and Kath swallowed it all while still riding Mark's cock. Mark was squeezing her tits while Kath fucked him.

She continued to bounce up and down on him.

Mark was getting more and more vocal, and the two of them were loving it. They both orgasmed at the same time. Mark filling her pussy with cum, and Kath taking it all. His cock slipped out of Kath's pussy, which was followed by spunk oozing out of her also.

They all had a little break, cleaned themselves up, and had a drink while they refreshed themselves. The men were still rock hard and obviously ready to start again soon; they were stiff the whole time, they were not shagging. It had not gone unnoticed to Kath, as she kept looking at their cocks, liking what she could see.

Kath really liked taking both cocks and wanted them both in her again. After their drink they made their way back onto the bed.

Kath laid down, and Chris got himself between her thighs, with Mark paying particularly attention to Kath's tits, making her nipples hard. Chris pushed his cock into Kath, and she took it easily up to the hilt.

I could see he was wider than Mark's cock. But it wasn't until later, when we arrived home, that Kath told me how good he felt.

In the meantime, Mark was sitting beside her head, his cock hard across her face. She looked at me, poking out her tongue touching the underside of Mark's cock. He moaned softly, as Kath's tongue ran along the length of him. She turned her head to the side facing his cock, opening her mouth to take it in. Mark slid it into her mouth, his hands on her head at the same time.

He looked across to me smiling. Why would he not be happy?

Looking across the room from my seat, the picture before me was my wife laying on the bed, with Chris between her legs and his fat cock inside her, and Mark near her head with his cock deep in her mouth.

What a fucking sight.

Chris grabbed her legs, raising them over his shoulders, before plunging himself into Kath. I could see her hand stroking his balls as he fucked her.

I couldn't work out who was luckier; Kath, Chris, or Mark. Perhaps, all three, to be honest.

Chris continued pounding away at Kath's tight pussy for some time. Quite clearly, she was really into having two hard cocks fucking her. She was becoming more vocal as she got closer to her climax. Her body started to shake, as she did reach her orgasm.

Chris kept pounding her, fucking her really hard; he, too, was getting close. It looked like he was going to try and split her in half, he was ramming his dick into her so hard. Kath couldn't suck Mark at the same time, Chris was fucking her too vigorously. Mark was wanking himself, while just watching them.

I felt like doing that myself.

Chris gave one almighty thrust and stayed deep inside Kath. He was cumming; his body was shaking; Kath was gripping his bum, pulling him as far as she could inside her. He continued to pulsate, his body jerking, as he filled Kath with his cum. Eventually he finished cumming, and withdrew his cock, glistening with their juices.

I could see Kath's pussy. It looked red raw, and like she had been well fucked. Cum was starting to leak from her, as she lay there.

Mark said, "I'm going to cum on your tits," as he continued to wank. He got near Kath's tits, wanking faster. All of a sudden, he ejaculated on her, covering her with his cum.

They were all totally spent, worn out. The room smelt of sex.

The three of them laid there naked for a few minutes, the boys' cocks were not erect anymore, having just given Kath a good seeing to. She cleaned herself up wiping off all the spunk from her tits before getting dressed. Mark and Chris got dressed, too.

We all had a drink and a brief chat about what had happened, and Kath said she loved it, and that they must do it again sometime.

"Absolutely," agreed the boys.

I thought Kath might have wanted to wait until we got home, before saying that. Not sure how much say I had in her decision.

She gave them both a lingering kiss goodbye, I shook their hands, and we all went our separate ways.

To meet again soon I'm sure.

_______________

​Page 1